IndiaDivine.org

Doubts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Following are my some of doubts for which I couldn't find any satisfactory information in KP readers or other books. I request all experienced members to share their views on the points mentioned below.If all the doubts cleared, I wish to put them in a software as rules, which is under making & going to be a guide to all KP learners. I have tried to pinpoint the doubts & most respectfully request the answers / explanations to be pinpointed.

1) Is it always necessary to find probable conjoined DBA period for fructification of any event up to Anthra ? Some times the period is very small like Sun Dasa, Mar Bhukthi, Kethu Anthra is only a week's period (2 % of an year) & finding suitable transit is not possible. My doubts is -- in cases where Anthra period is very small, what is more important-- i) getting the period from suitable DBA or ii) getting a period from only D & B which is supported by Sun transit, DBA lords transit, Supported by RPs ?

2) Is it always necessary to check Sun transit ? If DBA lords are having favourable transit, but not the Sun, due to small period of Bhukti Like Sun Dasa, Mars Bhukthi is only 4 months 6 days. As I understand from the KP readers & other books, "ANY" planet while transiting can activate DBA period & make the things happen. Is it correct ?

3) If selected Dasa lord is Rahu or Kethu, they don't have their own signs. In such cases the rule is that the planet in whose sign Rahu or Kethu is placed, the one or two signs of that planet should be taken as own signs of Rahu or Kethu. Suppose in a particular case Rahu is placed in Leo, so Sun's Leo sign will be considered as Rahu's own sign. Further, if selected Bhukthi is Moon, there is no star of Moon in Leo. In such cases there is a rule which tells to pair the planets in contrariwise manner ( sign of Bhukthi lord & star of Dasa lord) but here also the pair is not available in the zodiac. For such conditions there is yet another rule, which tells to take sign of strongest RP & star of Dasa lord as a pair.

My doubt is which planet should be considered as Dasa lord ? Rahu, the original one or Sun in whose sign Rahu is placed ? If we take rahu, we get a pair & probable period 22 June to 5 July. If we take Sun we get one more pair located else where which gives period from 16 to 26 Sept. To avoid getting two different periods (both related to strongest RP) we must know exactly what should we do. I request members to share their views & oblige. Second thing is that the rules mentioned here are taken from a Marathi book by a reputed astrologer. I couldn't find relative rules in KP readers. Can these rules be taken as original ? Or acceptable to all ?

4) When a planet changes its direction, for a moment it is stationary. In case of Saturn, few hours before it starts retrogression, the speed of saturn is very slow, almost zero. If it starts retrogression at 4 pm & an astrologer makes a horary chart at 3 pm, theoritically, Saturn will be considered as a planet in forward motion. If the CSL of main house in the horary chart is placed in star of Saturn, the prediction will be positive ( provided all other things are fulfilled) My doubt is -- can a planet, who is stationary holds a power to stop the events from happening ?

5) Is it always necessary to find favour of transiting DBA lords ? Or only Sun is ok ? If a D or B or A lord is not favouring, can we conclude that the lord will give the evil effects indicated by star & sub through which it is transiting ? ( & finally allowing the things to happen ?)

If only Sun transit is favouring & all DBA lords transits are opposing, what will be the resultant ? (It is assumed that the DBA lords fulfill all requirements for being DBA lords) Can we conclude that the event will take place on the date indicated by Sun transit but there will be strong evil effects in the very close future ? (like marriage followed by divorce - death of spouse or child birth followed by death within a week - the child being abnormal in some ways )

6) In a Marathi book by a well known astrologer there is a rule that if some event is to fructify with "big evil effects" most probably the the things happen in the conjoined periods of unfavourable DBAs & an astrologer is compelled to select them due to strong support by Rps. Can this rule be taken as original ? I couldn't find similar rule in KP readers.

7) Four step theory says that only strong significators are able to make the things happen in the suitable period of DBAs. Is it not possible that one can get married with weak signification of 2,7,11 houses at all ? If these weak significators are really useless, what could be the reason our respected Guruji late KSK designated them as significators ? Is it not possible if RPs are strongly supporting these DBAs ? The person may have problems in married life but it shouldn't stop the event from happening. I request members to share views.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Members,

There is one more doubt in addition to yesterday's mail.

There is a main rule mentioned in KP reader 5, Transit, regarding effects of transit. The source is indicated by the transiting planet. What will happen is shown by the lord of constellation. Whether it will materialise or not, whether it is favourable or not is indicated by sub lord according to the houses signified by the sub.

If we think responsibility wise, "what to happen " is responsibility of lord of constellation. "favourable or not/ materialise or not" is responsibility of lord of sub. Then what remains is "when to happen" This responsibility must be going to the transiting planet which activates the particular period. My doubt is about the word "source" in the rule. What does it mean exactly ? Does it have any relation with benefic or malefic properties of planets which are attached to them due to their nature or the benefic/ malefic houses signified by them ? In a query about marriage, can a transiting planet who is strongly signifying 6th house be able to materialise the event ? Will there be any adverse effects on the event due to the strongly opposing signification of the planet ?

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeKP System Forum Tue, 13 October, 2009 5:22:57 PM Doubts

Dear Members,

Following are my some of doubts for which I couldn't find any satisfactory information in KP readers or other books. I request all experienced members to share their views on the points mentioned below.If all the doubts cleared, I wish to put them in a software as rules, which is under making & going to be a guide to all KP learners. I have tried to pinpoint the doubts & most respectfully request the answers / explanations to be pinpointed.

1) Is it always necessary to find probable conjoined DBA period for fructification of any event up to Anthra ? Some times the period is very small like Sun Dasa, Mar Bhukthi, Kethu Anthra is only a week's period (2 % of an year) & finding suitable transit is not possible. My doubts is -- in cases where Anthra period is very small, what is more important-- i) getting the period from suitable DBA or ii) getting a period from only D & B which is supported by Sun transit, DBA lords transit, Supported by RPs ?

2) Is it always necessary to check Sun transit ? If DBA lords are having favourable transit, but not the Sun, due to small period of Bhukti Like Sun Dasa, Mars Bhukthi is only 4 months 6 days. As I understand from the KP readers & other books, "ANY" planet while transiting can activate DBA period & make the things happen. Is it correct ?

3) If selected Dasa lord is Rahu or Kethu, they don't have their own signs. In such cases the rule is that the planet in whose sign Rahu or Kethu is placed, the one or two signs of that planet should be taken as own signs of Rahu or Kethu. Suppose in a particular case Rahu is placed in Leo, so Sun's Leo sign will be considered as Rahu's own sign. Further, if selected Bhukthi is Moon, there is no star of Moon in Leo. In such cases there is a rule which tells to pair the planets in contrariwise manner ( sign of Bhukthi lord & star of Dasa lord) but here also the pair is not available in the zodiac. For such conditions there is yet another rule, which tells to take sign of strongest RP & star of Dasa lord as a pair.

My doubt is which planet should be considered as Dasa lord ? Rahu, the original one or Sun in whose sign Rahu is placed ? If we take rahu, we get a pair & probable period 22 June to 5 July. If we take Sun we get one more pair located else where which gives period from 16 to 26 Sept. To avoid getting two different periods (both related to strongest RP) we must know exactly what should we do. I request members to share their views & oblige. Second thing is that the rules mentioned here are taken from a Marathi book by a reputed astrologer. I couldn't find relative rules in KP readers. Can these rules be taken as original ? Or acceptable to all ?

4) When a planet changes its direction, for a moment it is stationary. In case of Saturn, few hours before it starts retrogression, the speed of saturn is very slow, almost zero. If it starts retrogression at 4 pm & an astrologer makes a horary chart at 3 pm, theoritically, Saturn will be considered as a planet in forward motion. If the CSL of main house in the horary chart is placed in star of Saturn, the prediction will be positive ( provided all other things are fulfilled) My doubt is -- can a planet, who is stationary holds a power to stop the events from happening ?

5) Is it always necessary to find favour of transiting DBA lords ? Or only Sun is ok ? If a D or B or A lord is not favouring, can we conclude that the lord will give the evil effects indicated by star & sub through which it is transiting ? ( & finally allowing the things to happen ?)

If only Sun transit is favouring & all DBA lords transits are opposing, what will be the resultant ? (It is assumed that the DBA lords fulfill all requirements for being DBA lords) Can we conclude that the event will take place on the date indicated by Sun transit but there will be strong evil effects in the very close future ? (like marriage followed by divorce - death of spouse or child birth followed by death within a week - the child being abnormal in some ways )

6) In a Marathi book by a well known astrologer there is a rule that if some event is to fructify with "big evil effects" most probably the the things happen in the conjoined periods of unfavourable DBAs & an astrologer is compelled to select them due to strong support by Rps. Can this rule be taken as original ? I couldn't find similar rule in KP readers.

7) Four step theory says that only strong significators are able to make the things happen in the suitable period of DBAs. Is it not possible that one can get married with weak signification of 2,7,11 houses at all ? If these weak significators are really useless, what could be the reason our respected Guruji late KSK designated them as significators ? Is it not possible if RPs are strongly supporting these DBAs ? The person may have problems in married life but it shouldn't stop the event from happening. I request members to share views.

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear sir, My understanding is as follows: -

Most commonly while predicting an issue or timing of an event we examine the dasa lord and bhukti lord and the the transit of the luminaries. Let us consider one of them for example the dasa lord. When the dasa lord; let us say it is a significator of marriage; transits in the constellation of another significator for marriage , the paraphernalia for the celebration begins or continues. Every thing appears that marriage will be celebrated. But if the dasa lord transits through a sub that negates marriage then the proposal will be either canceled or postponed. Only when the dasa lord transits n a favorable sub (significator of marriage) then only marriage will take place. Now the matter about the "source". The Dasalord transits/occupies a sign, a star and a sub in a particular Bhava. The constellation lord indicates the matter/issue. Now examine which houses the dasalord owns. The sources are from these houses. One gets help, guidance, support etc

from the source houses. For example if it is an issue regarding money, and the dasa lord owns III you get from younger brother, if it is XI you get from elder brother or friends, if it is IV you get from mother, if it is VII you get from your spouse or your partners or colleges, if it is VIII you get through legacy, if it is IX you get help from father or some previously unknown person etc. I think I am clear to some extent. Like wise the transit of the bhukti lord and luminaries may be studied.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 9:10:35 AMRe: Doubts

Dear Members,

There is a main rule mentioned in KP reader 5, Transit, regarding effects of transit. The source is indicated by the transiting planet. What will happen is shown by the lord of constellation. Whether it will materialise or not, whether it is favourable or not is indicated by sub lord according to the houses signified by the sub.

If we think responsibility wise, "what to happen " is responsibility of lord of constellation. "favourable or not/ materialise or not" is responsibility of lord of sub. Then what remains is "when to happen" This responsibility must be going to the transiting planet which activates the particular period. My doubt is about the word "source" in the rule. What does it mean exactly ? Does it have any relation with benefic or malefic properties of planets which are attached to them due to their nature or the benefic/ malefic houses signified by them ? In a query about marriage, can a transiting planet who is strongly signifying 6th house be able to materialise the event ? Will there be any adverse effects on the event due to the strongly opposing signification of the planet ?

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Tue, 13 October, 2009 5:22:57 PM Doubts

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Dr Rath ji,

Thank you for your help & guidance. Now I am clear with what you have said. I remember to have read similar things in KP readers but that time I was not able to understand that the meaning of source is related to the signs owned by the transiting planet.

I was under impression that dasa lord when transits through star of suitable favouring significator is enough, but what you have mentioned is, again it has to transit through sub of suitable favouring significator to make the things happen. Do you mean to say the cases where star & sub both are having favourable transit, they can fructify the event & no need to see sun transit ? It may not be always possible that date indicated by sun transit matches with the date indicated by DBA transit. We may need to find some secondary rule which guides us to know which date is more suitable. In some Marathi book I had read that in addition to Sun transit, we have to check DBA lord transit in suitable star or sub (according to the speed of the transiting planet) & no need to go deeper in DBA transit if sun transit is favouring. I request you to put some more light on this.

There were some more doubts in the previous mail & I expect similar guidance from seniors. These rules are required to make a software which will work as KP learner's guide. When the SW is made it will be submitted to some of senior members to check & give their valuable suggestions. Then the SW will be modified accordingly & be added to the forum file. I don't wish to have big disputes about the rules after adding the SW to file, but if something is really needed it will be done in next version. The Sw is expected to finish by mid December & I request seniors to allow me to put some of their articles on KP, to be put in the SW as a reading material in addition to the standard rules collected by me.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Fri, 16 October, 2009 9:15:38 AMRe: Doubts

Most commonly while predicting an issue or timing of an event we examine the dasa lord and bhukti lord and the the transit of the luminaries. Let us consider one of them for example the dasa lord. When the dasa lord; let us say it is a significator of marriage; transits in the constellation of another significator for marriage , the paraphernalia for the celebration begins or continues. Every thing appears that marriage will be celebrated. But if the dasa lord transits through a sub that negates marriage then the proposal will be either canceled or postponed. Only when the dasa lord transits n a favorable sub (significator of marriage) then only marriage will take place. Now the matter about the "source". The Dasalord transits/occupies a sign, a star and a sub in a particular Bhava. The constellation lord indicates the matter/issue. Now examine which houses the dasalord owns. The sources are from these houses. One gets help, guidance, support etc

from the source houses. For example if it is an issue regarding money, and the dasa lord owns III you get from younger brother, if it is XI you get from elder brother or friends, if it is IV you get from mother, if it is VII you get from your spouse or your partners or colleges, if it is VIII you get through legacy, if it is IX you get help from father or some previously unknown person etc. I think I am clear to some extent. Like wise the transit of the bhukti lord and luminaries may be studied.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWed, October 14, 2009 9:10:35 AMRe: Doubts

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Tue, 13 October, 2009 5:22:57 PM Doubts

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Shri Vishramji,Very good and fundamental questions. I have been asking similar questions just out of curiosity of an engineer by profession, but my questions were either deleted or never permitted. But I am happy that someone like you are doing a good job, thanks a lot sirAjay--- On Tue, 10/13/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Doubts"KP System Forum" Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 4:52 AM

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishramji,

When the DBAS are signfiers for a particular matter, their transit is very important. Next the transit of the sun indicates the month of fructification. It Means the lord of the sign wherein the Sun transits has to be a significator either strong or weak. The transit of the Moon indicates the day on which it materializes. That means the Star of the day is important as well. To know the time when a thing happens the Lagna should transit in a rasi, a nakshyatra and a sub the lords of which are among the significators. All need not be DBAS Lords but could be other significators which transit in favorable subs.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Fri, October 16, 2009 11:13:16 AMRe: Doubts

Dear Dr Rath ji,

Thank you for your help & guidance. Now I am clear with what you have said. I remember to have read similar things in KP readers but that time I was not able to understand that the meaning of source is related to the signs owned by the transiting planet.

I was under impression that dasa lord when transits through star of suitable favouring significator is enough, but what you have mentioned is, again it has to transit through sub of suitable favouring significator to make the things happen. Do you mean to say the cases where star & sub both are having favourable transit, they can fructify the event & no need to see sun transit ? It may not be always possible that date indicated by sun transit matches with the date indicated by DBA transit. We may need to find some secondary rule which guides us to know which date is more suitable. In some Marathi book I had read that in addition to Sun transit, we have to check DBA lord transit in suitable star or sub (according to the speed of the transiting planet) & no need to go deeper in DBA transit if sun transit is favouring. I request you to put some more light on this.

There were some more doubts in the previous mail & I expect similar guidance from seniors. These rules are required to make a software which will work as KP learner's guide. When the SW is made it will be submitted to some of senior members to check & give their valuable suggestions. Then the SW will be modified accordingly & be added to the forum file. I don't wish to have big disputes about the rules after adding the SW to file, but if something is really needed it will be done in next version. The Sw is expected to finish by mid December & I request seniors to allow me to put some of their articles on KP, to be put in the SW as a reading material in addition to the standard rules collected by me.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comFri, 16 October, 2009 9:15:38 AMRe: Doubts

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWed, October 14, 2009 9:10:35 AMRe: Doubts

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Members,

Thanks & regards

Vishram Deshpande

Try the new India Homepage.