WHY I BECAME PAUPER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For the review of senior members and for information KP system followers I am

giving below my birth details for their study:

Date of Birth : 09 March 1960 Birth time 02:30(i.e on 10 March early

morning) Place of birth Mangalore, Karnataka

My Education is undergraduate but I was able to land government job in 1977

and got promotions, later I went to Saudi Arabia in 1984 and worked upto Feb.

1996. I resigned and came, then my decline started. Whatever I have earned is

all lost. I have no vices. I sold my house and lands, 1/2 kg. gold to clear the

debts. Still I have some amount of debt. I had my 3 sisters married to good

family and all of them are settled good. As I am pauper now they don't like to

see even my shadow. Friends I have become philosophical and appreciate my

difficulty and greatness of god. I have no regrets for my predicament. I am

doing small business now.

My question to forum members what caused my decline, some astrologer say

because matching my wife's horoscope was not done properly. She has Kuja Dosha

and Kala Sarpa Dosha. She has four stars in her 8th house. She is also unhappy

with her present status.

Her birth details 02-07-1968 Birth time 1700 Hrs.

Place of birth Mangalore, Karnataka

Another problem I have is, my son is mentally retarded. His growth is good.

But Mentally retarded. How is his future ?

His Date of birth: 04-03-1994 Time 21:26 Hrs.

Place of birth Bangalore

Dear Forum members I have given true details, so please reason why it happened

astrologically under KP.

Thanks,

Prakash

Dear Prakash

I will erect ur chart and analyse in the earliest.

your wife is not the cause of ur loss, it has pre destined in your chart itself.

your 5th cusp must be have malefic influence resulted in mentally retorted child.

Please give me your residential sketch with correct direction with pooja place and mirrors at your home, so i can try to give simple mirrorology vastu guidence for the positive results.

All the best at all moments

Sahhasra Saagara

prakash_tumkur <prakash_tumkur Sent: Wed, 14 October, 2009 7:45:14 PM WHY I BECAME PAUPER

For the review of senior members and for information KP system followers I am giving below my birth details for their study:Date of Birth : 09 March 1960 Birth time 02:30(i.e on 10 March early morning) Place of birth Mangalore, KarnatakaMy Education is undergraduate but I was able to land government job in 1977 and got promotions, later I went to Saudi Arabia in 1984 and worked upto Feb. 1996. I resigned and came, then my decline started. Whatever I have earned is all lost. I have no vices. I sold my house and lands, 1/2 kg. gold to clear the debts. Still I have some amount of debt. I had my 3 sisters married to good family and all of them are settled good. As I am pauper now they don't like to see even my shadow. Friends I have become philosophical and appreciate my difficulty and greatness of god. I have no regrets for my predicament. I am doing small business now.My question to forum members what caused my decline, some

astrologer say because matching my wife's horoscope was not done properly. She has Kuja Dosha and Kala Sarpa Dosha. She has four stars in her 8th house. She is also unhappy with her present status. Her birth details 02-07-1968 Birth time 1700 Hrs.Place of birth Mangalore, KarnatakaAnother problem I have is, my son is mentally retarded. His growth is good. But Mentally retarded. How is his future ?His Date of birth: 04-03-1994 Time 21:26 Hrs.Place of birth BangaloreDear Forum members I have given true details, so please reason why it happened astrologically under KP.Thanks,Prakash

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Prakashji

Looking at your chart, it shows that second house (and Venus dasa from 1986 Nov)

comes under 8/12 signifactors quite a bit. Shows gradual decline in family

fortunes, bank balance etc. I have not made a detailed study to see why it

started in 1996. You started a Govt Job when you were 17 years? Dasa Bhukti

supports your statement, but thought it is little too early.

Regards

M.Sharma

, " prakash_tumkur " <prakash_tumkur wrote:

>

> For the review of senior members and for information KP system followers I am

giving below my birth details for their study:

>

> Date of Birth : 09 March 1960 Birth time 02:30(i.e on 10 March early

morning) Place of birth Mangalore, Karnataka

>

> My Education is undergraduate but I was able to land government job in

1977 and got promotions, later I went to Saudi Arabia in 1984 and worked upto

Feb. 1996. I resigned and came, then my decline started. Whatever I have earned

is all lost. I have no vices. I sold my house and lands, 1/2 kg. gold to clear

the debts. Still I have some amount of debt. I had my 3 sisters married to good

family and all of them are settled good. As I am pauper now they don't like to

see even my shadow. Friends I have become philosophical and appreciate my

difficulty and greatness of god. I have no regrets for my predicament. I am

doing small business now.

>

> My question to forum members what caused my decline, some astrologer say

because matching my wife's horoscope was not done properly. She has Kuja Dosha

and Kala Sarpa Dosha. She has four stars in her 8th house. She is also unhappy

with her present status.

>

> Her birth details 02-07-1968 Birth time 1700 Hrs.

> Place of birth Mangalore, Karnataka

>

> Another problem I have is, my son is mentally retarded. His growth is

good. But Mentally retarded. How is his future ?

> His Date of birth: 04-03-1994 Time 21:26 Hrs.

> Place of birth Bangalore

>

> Dear Forum members I have given true details, so please reason why it happened

astrologically under KP.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Prakash

>

Since Punitji allows discussions in other branches of astrology also in this Forum, may I request you to send a short writeup on your 'Mirrorology' please. i have read your article in Star Teller but that was sketchy.

Regards

Suprakash Ghosh

-

Sagar S

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:05 PM

Re: WHY I BECAME PAUPER

Dear Prakash

your wife is not the cause of ur loss, it has pre destined in your chart itself.

your 5th cusp must be have malefic influence resulted in mentally retorted child.

Please give me your residential sketch with correct direction with pooja place and mirrors at your home, so i can try to give simple mirrorology vastu guidence for the positive results.

Sahhasra Saagara

prakash_tumkur <prakash_tumkur > Sent: Wed, 14 October, 2009 7:45:14 PM WHY I BECAME PAUPER

For the review of senior members and for information KP system followers I am giving below my birth details for their study:Date of Birth : 09 March 1960 Birth time 02:30(i.e on 10 March early morning) Place of birth Mangalore, KarnatakaMy Education is undergraduate but I was able to land government job in 1977 and got promotions, later I went to Saudi Arabia in 1984 and worked upto Feb. 1996. I resigned and came, then my decline started. Whatever I have earned is all lost. I have no vices. I sold my house and lands, 1/2 kg. gold to clear the debts. Still I have some amount of debt. I had my 3 sisters married to good family and all of them are settled good. As I am pauper now they don't like to see even my shadow. Friends I have become philosophical and appreciate my difficulty and greatness of god. I have no regrets for my predicament. I am doing small business now.My question to forum members what caused my decline, some astrologer say because matching my wife's horoscope was not done properly. She has Kuja Dosha and Kala Sarpa Dosha. She has four stars in her 8th house. She is also unhappy with her present status. Her birth details 02-07-1968 Birth time 1700 Hrs.Place of birth Mangalore, KarnatakaAnother problem I have is, my son is mentally retarded. His growth is good. But Mentally retarded. How is his future ?His Date of birth: 04-03-1994 Time 21:26 Hrs.Place of birth BangaloreDear Forum members I have given true details, so please reason why it happened astrologically under KP.Thanks,Prakash

Sharmaji:

Your are 100% right, I being a Madrasi landed up a government job at the age of 17 with State Government of Maharashtra. Within 5 years I became Sr. Clerk, a good position at that time. It was destiny taking me to places, though I was just SSLC pass.

Regards.

Prakash--- On Thu, 10/15/09, mssumich <mssumich wrote:

mssumich <mssumich Re: WHY I BECAME PAUPER Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 7:01 AM

PrakashjiLooking at your chart, it shows that second house (and Venus dasa from 1986 Nov) comes under 8/12 signifactors quite a bit. Shows gradual decline in family fortunes, bank balance etc. I have not made a detailed study to see why it started in 1996. You started a Govt Job when you were 17 years? Dasa Bhukti supports your statement, but thought it is little too early. RegardsM.Sharma@gro ups.com, "prakash_tumkur" <prakash_tumkur@ ...> wrote:>> For the review of senior members and for information KP system followers I am giving below my birth details for their study:> > Date of Birth : 09 March 1960 Birth time 02:30(i.e on 10 March early morning) Place of birth Mangalore, Karnataka> > My Education

is undergraduate but I was able to land government job in 1977 and got promotions, later I went to Saudi Arabia in 1984 and worked upto Feb. 1996. I resigned and came, then my decline started. Whatever I have earned is all lost. I have no vices. I sold my house and lands, 1/2 kg. gold to clear the debts. Still I have some amount of debt. I had my 3 sisters married to good family and all of them are settled good. As I am pauper now they don't like to see even my shadow. Friends I have become philosophical and appreciate my difficulty and greatness of god. I have no regrets for my predicament. I am doing small business now.> > My question to forum members what caused my decline, some astrologer say because matching my wife's horoscope was not done properly. She has Kuja Dosha and Kala Sarpa Dosha. She has four stars in her 8th house. She is also unhappy with her present status. > > Her birth details 02-07-1968 Birth time 1700

Hrs.> Place of birth Mangalore, Karnataka> > Another problem I have is, my son is mentally retarded. His growth is good. But Mentally retarded. How is his future ?> His Date of birth: 04-03-1994 Time 21:26 Hrs.> Place of birth Bangalore> > Dear Forum members I have given true details, so please reason why it happened astrologically under KP.> > Thanks,> > Prakash>

Dear Suprakash ji,

Let me clarify on our policy of what can be discussed here. This forum is primarily for discussing K P System. If there is any " astrology " knowledge that can help us in improving our predictions, it is most welcome. This is just an exception condition and should not be said that this is a place for discussing " other branches of astrology. " Mirrorology, Vaastu, Palmistry, Tarot etc. are not even astrology, so we should not discuss it here.

There are some occasions like Quizzes where we mark it clearly that the analysis using all branches of astrology is allowed. By allowing other branches of astrology, we want to see how all branches of astrology are compared as far as predictive capabilities are concerned.

Hope it gives a better idea. I have kept a copy of this email as part of our forum FAQ at http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp- for future reference.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Since Punitji allows discussions in other branches of astrology also in this Forum, may I request you to send a short writeup on your 'Mirrorology' please. i have read your article in Star Teller but that was sketchy.

Regards

Suprakash Ghosh

-

Sagar S

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:05 PM

Re: WHY I BECAME PAUPER

Dear Prakash

Sahhasra Saagara

prakash_tumkur <prakash_tumkur

Wed, 14 October, 2009 7:45:14 PM WHY I BECAME PAUPER 

For the review of senior members and for information KP system followers I am giving below my birth details for their study:Date of Birth : 09 March 1960 Birth time 02:30(i.e on 10 March early morning) Place of birth Mangalore, Karnataka

My Education is undergraduate but I was able to land government job in 1977 and got promotions, later I went to Saudi Arabia in 1984 and worked upto Feb. 1996. I resigned and came, then my decline started. Whatever I have earned is all lost. I have no vices. I sold my house and lands, 1/2 kg. gold to clear the debts. Still I have some amount of debt. I had my 3 sisters married to good family and all of them are settled good. As I am pauper now they don't like to see even my shadow. Friends I have become philosophical and appreciate my difficulty and greatness of god. I have no regrets for my predicament. I am doing small business now.

My question to forum members what caused my decline, some astrologer say because matching my wife's horoscope was not done properly. She has Kuja Dosha and Kala Sarpa Dosha. She has four stars in her 8th house. She is also unhappy with her present status.

Her birth details 02-07-1968 Birth time 1700 Hrs.Place of birth Mangalore, KarnatakaAnother problem I have is, my son is mentally retarded. His growth is good. But Mentally retarded. How is his future ?

His Date of birth: 04-03-1994 Time 21:26 Hrs.Place of birth BangaloreDear Forum members I have given true details, so please reason why it happened astrologically under KP.Thanks,Prakash