IndiaDivine.org

RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Patel ji

My humble request or suggestion to you:

I know you are very fast in typing (100wpm once you said). But the presentation of your messages do not attract the members as it is like a big article without proper spacing and highlight etc., hence your messages are looking big in size like articles . becasue of which your valuable analysis and message may not be given attention to many of the members, I hope so..(including me).!

When I look at your messages, I dont have the feel to go through as it is full of texts in big paras. May be this is could be one of the reasons for less responses to your messages sometimes.

I hope if you could do some more time in the presentation, it will have more attention to the memebrs and they will be benefited. 

Respected sir, this is my humble suggestion which I have been thinking for long. This is to make your message to reach all. 

pls excuse me if I am wrong.

With Regards

Adith

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:56 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

[Attachment(s) from VIJAYANAND PATIL included below]

Dear SureshjiAs your request your recorded time of birth 19-03-1955 time 16-31 at DARYAGANJ DELHI (Lat. 28.38.N, Long.77.15.E) when rectification first of all I am to convert Lat. from Geographical to Geocentric. As a formula when any lat. comes within 28 to 32 degrees then 10 minutes is to be deducted. So latitude of Darya Ganj converted into geocentric is 28.28.N.

I sat for rectification of birth time on 15-10-2009 AT 09-19-17 at Oros Sindhudurg the ruling planets are as followsDETAILS LONG SUBLORD STARLORD SIGN LORD SUB SUBLORDLAGNA VRISHIK 07-03-13BUDH SHANI MANGAL SHANI

CHANDRA SIMHA 18-00-03 MANGAL SHUKRA RAVI SHUKRADAY THURSDAY GURU If we go through the natal long. Of lagna it is DHANU LAGNA DETAILS LONG SUB LORD STAR LOERD SIGN LORD SUB SUBLORDLAGNA SINHA 09-25-18 SHANI KETU RAVI SHANI

CHANDRA MAKAR 05-56-25 BUDH RAVI SHANI CHANDRADAY SATURDAY SHANI Natal Ascendent lord, star lord and sub lord are RAVI , KETU, SHANI Today is THURSDAY AND PURVAFALGUNI NAKSHATRA. . In strengthwise planets in ruling planets are BUDH, SHANI, RAVI, MANGAL, SHUKRA, RAVI respectively. Ravi is the sub lord of the lagna and it comes as the natal ascendant Lord because rising ascendant is Simha. At the time of birth rising Star is Magha Nakshatra lord of which is Ketu. But ketu is not in ruling planets. When Rising Lagna Star is to be taken into consideration we have to consider that when rising lagna star ends. In this case it ends by 16-48 pm. After Ketu, Shukra will come as Rising Lagna Star. And in Ruling Planets Chandra is transiting in the Star of Chandra means it is powerful in strength. But Strongest of all Planets is Budh 2nd strongest planet is Shani. Here shani has come as the ascendant sub lord at the time of birth. so it will come again as the Lagna Sub lord. It runs for 16-30-36 to 10-40-17. Now we have to choose sub sub. After Shani Mangal is powerful in strength and it comes as sub sublord. That runs from 16-37-00 to 16-37-32 means difference in between them is 32 seconds. If we divide by 2 it comes 16 and hence 16 is to be added to 16-37-00 + 00 – 00 – 16

= 16-37-16 is the correct time of birthWhen we prepare horoscope with rectified time of birth we should go to DBAS for confirmation. As rectification of birth time will be done with thehelp of ruling planets and that ruling planets will have its impact on natal DBAS.

Now he is running Shani Dasa Upto 06-01-1927. In Shani Dasa, now Shani Bhukti is running for the period 06-01-2008 to 09-01-2011. In ruling Planets Shani comes as the Ascendant star lord. So it confirms.Chandra Antra is from 29-09-2009 to 30-12-2009. and in Chandra Antra, Rahu sukshma is for 12-10-2009 to 25-10-2009. Rahu is in the sign of Shani i.e. the ruling planet.

Friends, in Files section I have uploaded the total procedure with print screen snaps why and how I have come to the correct time of birth.Here I am to tell all friends who are chasing behind accuracy of softwares, it is your ruling planets as well as the ruling planets of the person who comes to you as the Jataka that what you prepare the horoscope is prepared in proper way or it has been mistakenly typegrophically mistakes in input and output varies. Especially I wish to tell all my friends, as we are all net friends and net lovers, every moment we have been attacked by number of viruses from net. If there is virus attack on your pc, all exe files will be somewhat disturbed and in that case what we prepare any horoscope there is no guarantee of accurateness of the Data. But still, we reach tothe 80% of the success.

Every software has its own merits and basis of computation of calcluation. Every astrologer has not having the opportunity to use online computerised software programmed output for horary as well as natal horoscopes. But what the software they have will be useful for their predictions. So, if we only chase behind the accuracy in sub sub sub levels, it does not guarantee of the success in predictions.

Again, for so many times, myself as well as so many eminent members of this group as well as outside, importance of conversion of geographic/topographical latitude of the birth place sholuld be converted into geocentric latitude has not been taken into consideration by many of the astrologers. Here, I wish to point out that when the computers are not the general thing, then Mr. A.R.Raichur had developed software for KP and he was the amongst the only persons who had the opportunity to be in contact with Late KSK and his esteemed stalwart friends as the KP followers. If there is any wrong, then Mr. A.R.Raichur would not have add the special feature of geocentric conversion lat.in his software. In south, max. kp original astrologers are using A.R. Raichur's software and they are at the peak in predictions. No doubt, new coming softwares are of very essence value, but when we compare the things into the software and our tending that onlysuch a software is the superior is, as per my personal opinion, totaly wrong. Since 1997 I am using computer softwares for preparation of horoscopes. I have used so many different softwares and then I came to conclusion that only

YOUR TIME AND THE TIME OF JATAKA WILL DECIDE THE THINGS PREDICTED WILL COME TRUE OR NOT. NOTHING MORE THAN THATI WISH YOU ALL HAPPY DIPAVALI.It is my personal opinion. It is not having any connection of prejudice towards anyone. Only THE FACT should consider by every and all, this is my saying.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, IndiaCell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303write me to : guide_vijayanand

visit : physics