IndiaDivine.org

Wishing you all Very very Happy & prosperous Deepawali

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Punit Pandey Ji & members,I wish you all the very very happy & prosperous Deepawali.

With thanks & regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Punit <punitpDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraSun, October 11, 2009 12:05:24 PMRe: Is there any K.P.rule regarding legitimate babyDear Misra ji,The charts you have posted, are those of illegitimate children? I thought that those are normal charts? We need chart of illegitimate born to form any rule.I and Lajmi ji already replied with the possible combinations. Where is the mum? But without practical charts, there is no way to test those rules. Theoretical discussions are not much useful and just waste of time beyond a point.I think we need to look for astrodatabank and see if there are such charts.Thanks & Regards,Punit

Pandey> Respected Punit Sir,I have to request you that rules regarding above subject is not very material for predictions yet there must be K.P rules regarding bastard and illegitimate child.The term bastard baby is itself sufficient for the above purpose.The bastard child may be legitimate in legal sense if there arise no dispute as to who is the biological father of the baby.Because the Law has to do nothing with astrology.I posted my mail to all the seniors to tell the K.P rules regarding this matter but mostly all the seniors have kept mum on the point.I also mailed birth details of  10 charts as example to frame K.P Rules regarding framing of bastard child but there is no reply at all.You have been said hi Tech and giant Astrologer among the group members.So please take initiative.Because some traditional astrologers of Kerala Astrology Group say that without traditional astrology the K.P is BIG

ZERO.With thanks & regards> Â > Dhirendra Nath Misra> Â >>>>> ________________________________> TW <tw853> > Sun, October 11, 2009 6:53:01 AM> Re: Is there any K.P.rule regarding legitimate baby>> Â > Dear Punit ji,> You're right, it is not about the illegitimate child.> Regards,> TW>> @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> >> > Dear Tw ji,> >> > Such a comprehensive compilation. Thanks.> >> > I checked the TOC of the

book "How to Spot a Bastard by His Star Sign" and> > seems that this is not a book about illegitimate child that we are> > discussing here. It seems that the word 'basterd' is used just as a word of> > negative connotation in the book. I guess you meant that same when you had> > posted it.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:37 AM, TW <tw853 wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > > 1. It appears very strange for an Indian astrologer to ask whether the> > > sloka for a bastard birth in the Brihat Jatak is only the nonsense thought> > > of Varahamihira, who is highly praised as father of the Hindu astrology we> > > are discussing.> > > 2. A bastard birth is not available in

KP, and no KP astrologer has been> > > found studied in this regard.> > > 3. The Brihat Jatak and Jataka Chadrika were memorized in young BV Raman's> > > study of astrology. (My Experiences in Astroogy by BV Raman)> > > 4. The nature of a bastard birth is the same all the time but its tricky> > > legality has been changed by time and country. The DNA test shows who is the> > > biological father of the child out of many guys who claimed to be the father> > > in the case of late Anna Nicole Smith's last child in US. Anther thing is> > > that the guy is legally obliged to pay the monthly child alimony whether> > > married or not, if the DNA test shows he is the biological father of the> > > child.> > > 5. Prof. PS Sastri had shared his experience in support of the above> > > mentioned sloka in the

commentary of his translated Brihat Jatak that a> > > Jupiter under heavy affliction could not prevent a bastard birth by giving> > > an example birth chart of a boy born from a man other than the legitimate> > > husband of mother. (Brihat Jatak translated by Sastri page 58)> > > 6. A planetary position for a bastard birth is not only the nonsense> > > thought of Varahamihira but in the Saravali also the different planetary> > > position for kchsetraja child birth to one's own wife from an outsider or to> > > one's own husband from a different woman was given by Kalyana Varma, as also> > > explained in the Text Book of Scientific Hindu Astrology by Prof. PS Sastri,> > > pages 870-871. Another planetary position from classical text is given for> > > birth of children outside wedlock in the Practical Vedic Astrology by

GS> > > Agarwal, page 174. In the following link, bastard is governed by Saturn.> > > http://www.keralaastrology.com/basics.htm> > > Saturn: ----(38)exertion( 39)born of a very low mother (40)bastard> > > 7. There is a good selling book entitled:> > > How to Spot a Bastard by His Star Sign : The Ultimate Horroscope> > > by Adele Rajah Susi Lang et al - Paperback (St Martins Pr; Feb 1 2002)> > >> > > http://www.amazon. com/How-Spot- Bastard-Star- Sign/product- reviews/03122848 61/ref=cm_ rdp_hist_ hdr_cm_cr_ acr_txt?ie= UTF8 & showViewpoi nts=1> > > 8. It is said in the West that astrology had its ups and downs in the> > > Christian era… but Ptolemy's bastard child wouldn't die so easily.> > > http://www.rotten. com/library/ occult/astrology /> > > Regards,> > > TW> >

>> > >> > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, Bhuwan> > > Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > This method is useful to fix the ASC of native before approaching to last> > > resort of Nashta Jataka.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra @>> > > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>> > > > Cc: punitp@> > >> > > > Fri, 9 October, 2009 8:58:18 AM> > > > Re: Is there any K.P.rule regarding legitimate baby> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Punit Ji

& Senior Members,Is there any K.P Rules regarding> > > legitimacy of baby as great sage Vara Mihir has written in sloka 6 of> > > chapter 5 in Brihad Jatakam.Does there any K.P Rule Apply regarding> > > legitimacy in the Following Chart:-> > > > (1) S.Gupta-DOB 13.06.1963,TOB- 5:33AM,Bulanshar ,U.P> > > > (2) H.Prasad-DOB 28-9-1970,TOB- 01:10AM,Hyderaba d, Andhra Pradesh> > > > (3)Murli-DOB- 9-2-1975, TOB-5:45PM, Chennai,Tamil Nadu> > > > (4)Bijnauri Father-DOB-1- 6-1936 ,TOB-8:10AM, Bijnor,U. P> > > > (5) R.Patel-DOB- 12-5-1957, TOB-4:25AM, Aden,Yemen> > > > (6) Babu-DOB-6-9- 1960,TOB- 03:09AM,POB- Cochin,Kerla> > > > (7)Sravanan Friend-DOB-31- 1-1974,TOB- 3:35AM,IPOH, Malasiya> > > > (8) I.Kapoor-DOB27- 9-1982,TOB- 11:25PM,Belgrade ,Serbia> > > > (9)Rijiv

-DOBDOB-29-4- 1963,TOB- 10AM,Barsi, Maharastra> > > > (10) Sravanan Friend-DOB-26- 6-1973,TOB- 3:20AM,Muar, Malasiya> > > > These are few examples in which I could not prove> > > regarding legitimacy with K.P Rules.Please Senior members of forum guide> > > me.With regards & thanks> > > > Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> > > > @gro ups.com> > > > Fri, October 9, 2009 12:15:57 AM> > > > Re: Is there any K.P.rule regarding legitimate baby> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Misra ji,> > > >> > >

> 1. Thanks for initiating interesting topic.> > > > 2. This is not a place to discuss Varahamihira and his quote. Let us talk> > > KP readers and KSK's quote. Though, I would like to mention that what you> > > have mentioned is incomplete verse. If you will read the complete verse you> > > will find that Moon's affliction is very important. Please check Brihat> > > Jataka once again.> > > > 3. Please be respectful to Varahamihira and all our sages/ scholars, and> > > choose your words wisely. Words like 'nonsense thoughts' are not acceptable.> > >> > > > 4. KP is house based astrology, so we need to see cuspal sub lord. As the> > > verse talks about Ascendant and Moon's affliction, my educated guess is that> > > we need to see - a) ascendant CSL signifying 6,8,12 and Moon situated in> >

> 6,8,12. This are just my guesses and we need to study more practical charts.> > > Do we have such birth charts for study? Request members to post the same.> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > >> > > > Punit Pandey> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > <dhirendranathmisra @ ymail.com> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > >Respected Senior Members of forum,Is there any K.P rule with regard to> > > birth of a legitimate baby or Please comment upon sloka 6 of chapter 5> > > written by Varah Mihir regarding Birth of a child that Jupiter must aspect> > > either Lagna or Moon in birth chart of a new born baby other wise

baby is> > > illegitimate baby. For example of Legitimate Baby:DOB 20.04.1959,TOB> > > 08:15AM,Longitude: 82E44,Latitude 26N48-Jupiter is posited in 7th house and> > > aspects Lagna.Is this a matter of great significance with regard to> > > prediction also or Was this a nonsense thought of great sage Varah Mihir> > > only ?> > > > >Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!> > > http://in.. com/trynew> > > >> > >> > >> > >> >