IndiaDivine.org

Why should it happen ? (Quiz 15 blind chart)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji & other senior Members,Today morning when I tried to work on the blind chart (quiz 15) I noticed some important points which made me think & confirm that it is almost like impossible for the event (what so ever it may be) to occur on that day. The points are as under....1) As mentioned by Punit ji, the occurrence was significant & the event being significant must have proper transits of either Sun or DBA lords or all through the sign, star, sub of the DBA lords. We change the sequence only if the pair of Dasa lord & bhukthi lord is not available in the zodiac or if some other sequence with same planets if found more suitable in some other way. On 16 th Oct 09 the native was having DBA as Jup-Sat-Ket. The expected transit should have been in Jup sign, Sat star, Ket sub, but what we see on that day is not matching to this. Following were the transits.Sun transit - Mer- Mar - satJup transit - Sat - Moon - SunSat transit - Ven - Sun - SatKet transit - Moon - Jup - RahOut of the above no where is Jup - Sat - Ket2) If Jup - Sat pair is correct the date should have been between 18 Mar & 1 Apr & not 16 Oct3) If Sat - Jup pair (contrariwise) is correct the date should have been between 3 Mar & 15 Mar & not 16 Oct3) If Moon - Jup pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 17 & 20 July & not 16 Oct.4) If Moon - sat pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 24 Jan

& 6 Feb or 20 Jul to 2 Aug5) If Jup Ket pair is correct the date should have been between 15 Dec & 28 DecThere are no more pairs available in the zodiac to check transit & obviously there can't be dates other than those mentioned above. Then how can a significant thing happen on 16 Oct ?6) In Janma Kundali of the native there is "poonarphoo" On 16 Oct 2009, at 1:24 pm (noon) Sat & Moon were not only in same sign, not only in same star, not only in same sub, not only in same degrees but also in same minutes & seconds. We can say this was the strongest "poonarphoo" one can have. As Guruji KSK has said, (Horary Astrology, Reader 6, 2007 edition, page 179) "Whenever Moon & Sat are together in one sign it is called "poonarphoo. This implies that the event will

materialise on subsequent attempts" here the poonarphoo mentioned by Guruji is also from transit periods like us. Then how a significant thing can happen if so many things are opposing ?Thanks & regardsVishram deshpanderajiv bokariya <bokaariya Sent: Sun, 18 October, 2009 10:51:15 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer Dear punitjiI sense something bad on his job and money front..... he might have tried to put down papers ( just like resignations)HE might be a victim or part of game of politics in job and indicating losses...physical and economical.. .alsoEither his boss or wife ....might had played some GAME with himrajiv

anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 18 October, 2009 2:23:05 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer On 16/10/2009 9th lord mercury, lagan lord venus, 11th lord sun, yogakaraka saturn together in 10th house in transit from moon lagan, and in 12H in d-1 10th lord moon in 11th house and 11th lord sun in 12th house foreign trip indicating promotion/gain On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in> wrote: My analysis are as follows:The person is undergoing jup/sat/ketuJupiter (1,3-5) star of jupiter (1,3-5) in the sub of rahu (11,9,2,4,10) . Jupiter is ascpected by sun (7)saturn (2,4) star of ketu (5,1,3,7,9,11) in sub of mercury (7,9-11). Mercury is aspected by jupiter

(1,3-5) Ketu (5,1,3) star of mercury (7,9-11) in the sub of mercury (7,9-11)jupiter in natal signifies 1,3,5 connected with rahu(11,9,2, 4,10) and sun(7)saturn in natal signifies 5,2,1,3,7,9, 11,4 connected with mercury 7,9,11 and jupiter 1,3,5. ketu in natal signifies 7,5,9,11,1,3 connected with mercury 7,9,11On 16/10/2009, jupiter was transiting in the star of moon, in the sub of sun saturn was transiting in the star of sun, in the sub of saturn ketu was transiting in the star of jupiter, in the sub of rahuMoon in the natal chart signifies 2,8,10,1,12, the sub sun (7)sun in the natal chart signifies 7, the sub saturn 2,4jupiter in the natal chart signifies 1,3,5, the sub rahu 11 saturn in transit is conjunct moon (2,8,10,1,12) and venus (8,1-12)ketu in transit is conjunct mars (9,2-6-7)The person would have met with some accident and expired.My this event

not happen to anybody. My god bless him with long life. Thanks...... ...Sundar@gro ups.com, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi@ ...> wrote:>> 23N12, 69E54 Bhuj , Gujrat > > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:> > > Vijay Nellore <nellorev> Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com > Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:46 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Punitji:> I might not have mailed my previous mail properly-

What I was asking for was the latitude and longitude of the place of birth for the blind chart analysis-thanks- -Vijay > > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com > Saturday, October 17, 2009, 8:40 AM> > > > > > This blind chart is being discussed in a Vedic astrology forum -> > > Dear friends,> > I am posting a blind chart for post mortem analysis. > 'Hope the forum would enjoy. > > Something significant happened to the person on today> morning (16/10/2009) .> > Persons name : MYB> > DOB : 25 May 1959, TOB : 18:23 hrs, Bhuj > ( Libra

Lagna)> > The person is my senior colleague, an engr.> > Question is : What significant event happened ?> > > If any other data is needed, please let me know. > > What is your opinion?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Vishram,

Did you check whether the TOB is correct ?

I have corrected the TOB,it is 18-29-00.

I have already posted my analysis to the site...

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Mon, 10/19/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Why should it happen ? (Quiz 15 blind chart)"KP System Forum" Monday, October 19, 2009, 4:15 AM

Dear Punit ji & other senior Members,Today morning when I tried to work on the blind chart (quiz 15) I noticed some important points which made me think & confirm that it is almost like impossible for the event (what so ever it may be) to occur on that day. The points are as under.....1) As mentioned by Punit ji, the occurrence was significant & the event being significant must have proper transits of either Sun or DBA lords or all through the sign, star, sub of the DBA lords. We change the sequence only if the pair of Dasa lord & bhukthi lord is not available in the zodiac or if some other sequence with same planets if found more suitable in some other way. On 16 th Oct 09 the native was having DBA as Jup-Sat-Ket. The expected transit should have been in Jup sign, Sat star, Ket

sub, but what we see on that day is not matching to this. Following were the transits.Sun transit - Mer- Mar - satJup transit - Sat - Moon - SunSat transit - Ven - Sun - SatKet transit - Moon - Jup - RahOut of the above no where is Jup - Sat - Ket2) If Jup - Sat pair is correct the date should have been between 18 Mar & 1 Apr & not 16 Oct3) If Sat - Jup pair (contrariwise) is correct the date should have been between 3 Mar & 15 Mar & not 16 Oct3) If Moon - Jup pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 17 & 20 July & not 16 Oct.4) If Moon - sat pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 24 Jan & 6 Feb or 20 Jul to 2 Aug5) If Jup Ket pair is correct the date should have been between 15 Dec & 28 DecThere are no more pairs available in the zodiac to check transit & obviously there can't be dates other than those mentioned above. Then how can a significant thing happen on 16 Oct ?6) In Janma Kundali of the native there is "poonarphoo" On 16 Oct 2009, at 1:24 pm (noon) Sat & Moon were not only in same sign, not only in same star, not only in same sub, not only in same degrees but also in same minutes & seconds. We can say this was the strongest "poonarphoo" one can have. As Guruji KSK has said, (Horary Astrology, Reader 6, 2007 edition, page 179) "Whenever Moon & Sat are together in one sign it is called "poonarphoo. This implies that the event will materialise on subsequent attempts" here the poonarphoo mentioned by Guruji is also from transit periods like us. Then how a significant thing can

happen if so many things are opposing ?Thanks & regardsVishram deshpande

rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >@gro ups.comSun, 18 October, 2009 10:51:15 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer

Dear punitji

I sense something bad on his job and money front..... he might have tried to put down papers ( just like resignations)

HE might be a victim or part of game of politics in job and indicating losses...physical and economical.. .also

Either his boss or wife ....might had played some GAME with him

rajiv

anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 18 October, 2009 2:23:05 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer

On 16/10/2009

9th lord mercury, lagan lord venus, 11th lord sun, yogakaraka saturn together in 10th house in transit from moon lagan, and in 12H in d-1

10th lord moon in 11th house and 11th lord sun in 12th house

foreign trip indicating

promotion/gain

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in> wrote:

My analysis are as follows:The person is undergoing jup/sat/ketuJupiter (1,3-5) star of jupiter (1,3-5) in the sub of rahu (11,9,2,4,10) . Jupiter is ascpected by sun (7)saturn (2,4) star of ketu (5,1,3,7,9,11) in sub of mercury (7,9-11). Mercury is aspected by jupiter (1,3-5)Ketu (5,1,3) star of mercury (7,9-11) in the sub of mercury (7,9-11)jupiter in natal signifies 1,3,5 connected with rahu(11,9,2, 4,10) and sun(7)saturn in natal signifies 5,2,1,3,7,9, 11,4 connected with mercury 7,9,11 and jupiter 1,3,5.ketu in natal signifies 7,5,9,11,1,3 connected with mercury 7,9,11On 16/10/2009, jupiter was transiting in the star of moon, in the sub of sun saturn was transiting in the star of sun, in the sub of saturnketu was transiting in the star of jupiter, in the sub of rahuMoon in the natal chart signifies 2,8,10,1,12, the sub sun (7)sun in the natal chart

signifies 7, the sub saturn 2,4jupiter in the natal chart signifies 1,3,5, the sub rahu 11saturn in transit is conjunct moon (2,8,10,1,12) and venus (8,1-12)ketu in transit is conjunct mars (9,2-6-7)The person would have met with some accident and expired.My this event not happen to anybody. My god bless him with long life. Thanks....... ...Sundar@gro ups.com, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi@ ...> wrote:>> 23N12, 69E54 Bhuj , Gujrat> > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:> > > Vijay Nellore <nellorev> Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com> Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:46 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Punitji:> I might not have mailed my previous mail properly- What I was asking for was the latitude and longitude of the place of birth for the blind chart analysis-thanks- -Vijay> > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com> Saturday, October 17, 2009, 8:40 AM> > > > > > This blind chart

is being discussed in a Vedic astrology forum -> > > Dear friends,> > I am posting a blind chart for post mortem analysis.> 'Hope the forum would enjoy. > > Something significant happened to the person on today> morning (16/10/2009) .> > Persons name : MYB> > DOB : 25 May 1959, TOB : 18:23 hrs, Bhuj> ( Libra Lagna)> > The person is my senior colleague, an engr.> > Question is : What significant event happened ?> > > If any other data is needed, please let me know.> > What is your opinion?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> >

> http://mail.. >

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Yogesh ji,With the rectified time Anthra has changed. Now DBA is Jup - Sat - Ven but the transiting conditions remain the same. We must not neglect following.1) Transition of a planet in the sensitive period is very important. If the sensitive period is not activated the event is bound to be denied. It is like we have a good quality fire cracker in one hand & a sparkler in other hand, the cracker won't explode unless the the fire touches the cracker.2) To activate the period most important planets are Sun & DBA lords. Now with the rectified time we have DBA as Jup - Sat - Ven . With this we can get 4 optional dates as mentioned below according to Sun transit. Though Ven is fast moving planet,

it is not giving favourable transit on 16 Oct in full sequence of sign/star/sub.Sun transit dates are Ven-Jup-Sat = 9 NovJup-Ven-Sat = 5 JanSat-Jup-Ven = 12 MarJup-Sat-Ven = 23 Mar & it is clear that these dates are not matching with 16 Oct3) Why should we neglect the "poonarphoo" as mentioned in the previous mail ?With the following I still feel that nothing big must have happened on 16 Oct 09 & if really something has happened, there must be some big (unknown) mistake in the birth details.Vishram DeshpandeYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: vishram_ <deshpandeMon, 19 October, 2009 2:52:31 PMRe: Why should it happen ? (Quiz 15 blind chart) Dear Vishram, Did you check whether the TOB is correct ? I have corrected the TOB,it is 18-29-00. I have already posted my analysis to the site... Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Mon, 10/19/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

wrote: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> Why should it happen ? (Quiz 15 blind chart)"KP System Forum" <@gro ups.com>Monday, October 19, 2009, 4:15 AM Dear Punit ji & other senior Members,Today morning when I tried to work on the blind chart (quiz 15) I noticed some important points which made me think & confirm that it is almost like impossible for the event (what so ever it may be) to occur on that day. The points are as under.....1) As mentioned by Punit ji, the occurrence was significant & the

event being significant must have proper transits of either Sun or DBA lords or all through the sign, star, sub of the DBA lords. We change the sequence only if the pair of Dasa lord & bhukthi lord is not available in the zodiac or if some other sequence with same planets if found more suitable in some other way. On 16 th Oct 09 the native was having DBA as Jup-Sat-Ket. The expected transit should have been in Jup sign, Sat star, Ket sub, but what we see on that day is not matching to this. Following were the transits.Sun transit - Mer- Mar - satJup transit - Sat - Moon - SunSat transit - Ven - Sun - SatKet transit - Moon - Jup - RahOut of the above no where is Jup - Sat - Ket2) If Jup - Sat pair is correct the date should have been between 18 Mar & 1 Apr & not 16 Oct3) If Sat - Jup pair

(contrariwise) is correct the date should have been between 3 Mar & 15 Mar & not 16 Oct3) If Moon - Jup pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 17 & 20 July & not 16 Oct.4) If Moon - sat pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 24 Jan & 6 Feb or 20 Jul to 2 Aug5) If Jup Ket pair is correct the date should have been between 15 Dec & 28 DecThere are no more pairs available in the zodiac to check transit & obviously there can't be dates other than those mentioned above. Then how can a significant thing happen on 16 Oct ?6) In Janma Kundali of the native there is "poonarphoo" On 16 Oct 2009, at 1:24 pm (noon) Sat & Moon were not only in same sign, not only in same star, not only in same sub, not only in same

degrees but also in same minutes & seconds. We can say this was the strongest "poonarphoo" one can have. As Guruji KSK has said, (Horary Astrology, Reader 6, 2007 edition, page 179) "Whenever Moon & Sat are together in one sign it is called "poonarphoo. This implies that the event will materialise on subsequent attempts" here the poonarphoo mentioned by Guruji is also from transit periods like us. Then how a significant thing can happen if so many things are opposing ?Thanks & regardsVishram deshpande rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >@gro ups.comSun, 18 October, 2009 10:51:15 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer Dear punitji I sense something bad on his job and money front..... he might have tried to put down papers ( just like resignations) HE might be a victim or part of game of politics in job and indicating losses...physical and economical.. .also Either his boss or wife ....might had played some GAME with him rajiv

anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 18 October, 2009 2:23:05 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer On 16/10/2009 9th lord mercury, lagan lord venus, 11th lord sun, yogakaraka saturn together in 10th house in transit from moon lagan, and in 12H in d-1 10th lord moon in 11th house and 11th lord sun in 12th

house foreign trip indicating promotion/gain On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in> wrote: My analysis are as follows:The person is undergoing jup/sat/ketuJupiter (1,3-5) star of jupiter (1,3-5) in the sub of rahu (11,9,2,4,10) . Jupiter is ascpected by sun (7)saturn (2,4) star of ketu

(5,1,3,7,9,11) in sub of mercury (7,9-11). Mercury is aspected by jupiter (1,3-5)Ketu (5,1,3) star of mercury (7,9-11) in the sub of mercury (7,9-11)jupiter in natal signifies 1,3,5 connected with rahu(11,9,2, 4,10) and sun(7)saturn in natal signifies 5,2,1,3,7,9, 11,4 connected with mercury 7,9,11 and jupiter 1,3,5.ketu in natal signifies 7,5,9,11,1,3 connected with mercury 7,9,11On 16/10/2009, jupiter was transiting in the star of moon, in the sub of sun saturn was transiting in the star of sun, in the sub of saturnketu was transiting in the star of jupiter, in the sub of rahuMoon in the natal chart signifies 2,8,10,1,12, the sub sun (7)sun in the natal chart signifies 7, the sub saturn 2,4jupiter in the natal chart signifies 1,3,5, the sub rahu 11saturn in transit is conjunct moon (2,8,10,1,12) and venus (8,1-12)ketu in transit is conjunct mars (9,2-6-7)The

person would have met with some accident and expired.My this event not happen to anybody. My god bless him with long life. Thanks...... . ...Sundar@gro ups.com, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi@ ...> wrote:>> 23N12, 69E54 Bhuj , Gujrat> > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:> > > Vijay Nellore <nellorev> Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com> Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:46 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear

Punitji:> I might not have mailed my previous mail properly- What I was asking for was the latitude and longitude of the place of birth for the blind chart analysis-thanks- -Vijay> > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com> Saturday, October 17, 2009, 8:40 AM> > > > > > This blind chart is being discussed in a Vedic astrology forum -> > > Dear friends,> > I am posting a blind chart for post mortem analysis.> 'Hope the forum would enjoy. > > Something significant happened to the person on today> morning (16/10/2009) .> > Persons name : MYB>

> DOB : 25 May 1959, TOB : 18:23 hrs, Bhuj> ( Libra Lagna)> > The person is my senior colleague, an engr.> > Question is : What significant event happened ?> > > If any other data is needed, please let me know.> > What is your opinion?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. . > Now, send attachments

up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear friends

As vishramji rightly pointed out that there is mismatch of transit of DBAs as well as Sun and moon.

Please find attached horoscope of Mr. MYB date of birth 25-05-1959 at bhuj gujarat having Ascendent Tul 26-40-16 Shukra, Guru, Shukra, Shukra (Sign, Star, Sub and Sub sub) The same lagna is rising at 16-10-2009 at about 08-56-32 at bhuj. Here all the cuspal sublords are the same. We onlyput current transit in to that horoscope. and apply all KP rules as we are using for reading any horoscope. Suppose as if it is the horary and predict. You will near to the Answer or upto the answer. Please find enclosed herewith detailed analysis of the horoscope on 16-10-2009 irrespective of transit of DBAs but the total transit of cuspal sub lords.

MYB’s lagna is Tula 26-10-19 and the same is rising at bhuj at 08-56-32

Ascendent as well as 6th cuspal Sublord is Shukra in 11 not having any star in its constellations lord of 1, 12 and 8 All cusps are unoccupied and itself is in the star of Ravi in 11. Ravi in the Star of Mangal in 9th and lord of 2 and 6, 7. It means that he has got promotion at abroad increasing his income as well as his ambitions to fulfil.

2nd and 8th house cuspal sub lord is Rahu in 3 and in the star of Ravi in 11 and again Ravi is in the star of Mangal what we have considered above.He would have got any award for his services. Rahu happens to be in the Char rasi Makar in 4th house so by selling ancestral property sales proceeds might have received. There is no danger to life or accident.

11th Cuspal Sublord Guru is in 3rd in the star of Chan in 10 and Chandra in the star of Ravi in 11 means all his hopes and aspirations would have fulfilled.What he dreamed previously his dream come true.

4 planets are in 11th cusp signifying strongly 10th cusp and some of them are signifying 11th cusp. Means there is business/professional status will be increased.

7th cuspal sub lord is Ravi in the star of mangal in 9, lord of 2 and 6,7 and Mangal is in the Star of Shani in 11th lord of 4. Means new glorious contract might have sanctioned.

Whatever happened in the morning of 16-10-2009 will be communicated by PUNITJI as the answer to the quiz. But I am to point out another view,

At 13-25-32 chandra is meeting Shani and it will have the conjunction. In other words Chandra and Shani is in a position to have applying aspects i.e. conjunction. The period is 4 hr. 29 minutes. In western system 1 day for 1 year means 24 hours for 12 months means for every month it takes 2 hours. Means from 16-10-2009 onwards by 2 and a half months there will be certain problems in business/employment etc. As you are seeing every planet is signifying 9th cusp.

For understanding the theme, please refer the article of KSK in 3rd reader heading " RAIN ELECTRICITY AND POWER" in which KSK has mentioned of Chandra to meet Guru in a year. In actual Chandra is at 14 degrees and Guru is at 29th degree.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. inAstrology, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/9673746303

write me to: guide_vijayanand

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:34:22 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Punit ji other senior Members,Today morning when I tried to work on the blind chart (quiz 15) I noticed some important points which made me think confirm that it is almost like impossible for the event (what so ever it may be) to occur on that day. The points are as under....1) As mentioned by Punit ji, the occurrence was significant the event being significant must have proper transits of either Sun or DBA lords or all through the sign, star, sub of the DBA lords. We change the sequence only if the pair of Dasa lord bhukthi lord is not available in the zodiac or if some other sequence with same planets if found more suitable in some other way. On 16 th Oct 09 the native was having DBA as Jup-Sat-Ket. The expected transit should have been in Jup sign, Sat star, Ket sub, but what we see on that day is not matching to this. Following were the transits.Sun transit - Mer- Mar - satJup transit - Sat - Moon - SunSat transit - Ven - Sun - SatKet transit - Moon - Jup - RahOut of the above no where is Jup - Sat - Ket2) If Jup - Sat pair is correct the date should have been between 18 Mar 1 Apr not 16 Oct3) If Sat - Jup pair (contrariwise) is correct the date should have been between 3 Mar 15 Mar not 16 Oct3) If Moon - Jup pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 17 20 July not 16 Oct.4) If Moon - sat pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 24 Jan

6 Feb or 20 Jul to 2 Aug5) If Jup Ket pair is correct the date should have been between 15 Dec 28 DecThere are no more pairs available in the zodiac to check transit obviously there can't be dates other than those mentioned above. Then how can a significant thing happen on 16 Oct ?6) In Janma Kundali of the native there is "poonarphoo" On 16 Oct 2009, at 1:24 pm (noon) Sat Moon were not only in same sign, not only in same star, not only in same sub, not only in same degrees but also in same minutes seconds. We can say this was the strongest "poonarphoo" one can have. As Guruji KSK has said, (Horary Astrology, Reader 6, 2007 edition, page 179) "Whenever Moon Sat are together in one sign it is called "poonarphoo. This implies that the event will

materialise on subsequent attempts" here the poonarphoo mentioned by Guruji is also from transit periods like us. Then how a significant thing can happen if so many things are opposing ?Thanks regardsVishram deshpanderajiv bokariya : Sun, 18 October, 2009 10:51:15 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer Dear punitjiI sense something bad on his job and money front.....he might have tried to put down papers ( just like resignations)HE might be a victim or part of game of politics in job and indicating losses...physical and economical.. .alsoEither his boss or wife ....might had played some GAME with himrajiv

anjna agarwal @gro ups.comSun, 18 October, 2009 2:23:05 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer On 16/10/2009 9th lord mercury, lagan lord venus, 11th lord sun, yogakaraka saturn together in 10th house in transit from moon lagan, and in 12H in d-1 10th lord moon in 11th house and 11th lord sun in 12th house foreign trip indicating promotion/gain On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Sundar wrote: My analysis are as follows:The person is undergoing jup/sat/ketuJupiter (1,3-5) star of jupiter (1,3-5) in the sub of rahu (11,9,2,4,10) . Jupiter is ascpected by sun (7)saturn (2,4) star of ketu (5,1,3,7,9,11) in sub of mercury (7,9-11). Mercury is aspected by jupiter

(1,3-5) Ketu (5,1,3) star of mercury (7,9-11) in the sub of mercury (7,9-11)jupiter in natal signifies 1,3,5 connected with rahu(11,9,2, 4,10) and sun(7)saturn in natal signifies 5,2,1,3,7,9, 11,4 connected with mercury 7,9,11 and jupiter 1,3,5. ketu in natal signifies 7,5,9,11,1,3 connected with mercury 7,9,11On 16/10/2009, jupiter was transiting in the star of moon, in the sub of sun saturn was transiting in the star of sun, in the sub of saturn ketu was transiting in the star of jupiter, in the sub of rahuMoon in the natal chart signifies 2,8,10,1,12, the sub sun (7)sun in the natal chart signifies 7, the sub saturn 2,4jupiter in the natal chart signifies 1,3,5, the sub rahu 11 saturn in transit is conjunct moon (2,8,10,1,12) and venus (8,1-12)ketu in transit is conjunct mars (9,2-6-7)The person would have met with some accident and expired.My this event

not happen to anybody. My god bless him with long life. Thanks...... ...Sundar@gro ups.com, Suresh Awasthi wrote:>> 23N12, 69E54 Bhuj , Gujrat > > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Vijay Nellore wrote:> > > Vijay Nellore > Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com > Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:46 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Punitji:> I might not have mailed my previous mail properly-

What I was asking for was the latitude and longitude of the place of birth for the blind chart analysis-thanks- -Vijay > > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Punit Pandey wrote:> > > Punit Pandey > Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com > Saturday, October 17, 2009, 8:40 AM> > > > > > This blind chart is being discussed in a Vedic astrology forum -> > > Dear friends,> > I am posting a blind chart for post mortem analysis. > 'Hope the forum would enjoy. > > Something significant happened to the person on today> morning (16/10/2009) .> > Persons name : MYB> > DOB : 25 May 1959, TOB : 18:23 hrs, Bhuj > ( Libra

Lagna)> > The person is my senior colleague, an engr.> > Question is : What significant event happened ?> > > If any other data is needed, please let me know. > > What is your opinion?> > Thanks Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Friends

Unknowingly attachment is remained. Please find attachment now.

I regret for the inconviniance caused.

Vijayanand Patil,

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:33:33 +0530 wrote

>Dear friends

>

As vishramji rightly pointed out that there is mismatch of transit of DBAs as well as Sun and moon.

>

Please find attached horoscope of Mr. MYB date of birth 25-05-1959 at bhuj gujarat having Ascendent Tul 26-40-16 Shukra, Guru, Shukra, Shukra (Sign, Star, Sub and Sub sub) The same lagna is rising at 16-10-2009 at about 08-56-32 at bhuj. Here all the cuspal sublords are the same. We onlyput current transit in to that horoscope. and apply all KP rules as we are using for reading any horoscope. Suppose as if it is the horary and predict. You will near to the Answer or upto the answer. Please find enclosed herewith detailed analysis of the horoscope on 16-10-2009 irrespective of transit of DBAs but the total transit of cuspal sub lords.

>

>

MYB’s lagna is Tula 26-10-19 and the same is rising at bhuj at 08-56-32

>

Ascendent as well as 6th cuspal Sublord is Shukra in 11 not having any star in its constellations lord of 1, 12 and 8 All cusps are unoccupied and itself is in the star of Ravi in 11. Ravi in the Star of Mangal in 9th and lord of 2 and 6, 7. It means that he has got promotion at abroad increasing his income as well as his ambitions to fulfil.

>

2nd and 8th house cuspal sub lord is Rahu in 3 and in the star of Ravi in 11 and again Ravi is in the star of Mangal what we have considered above.He would have got any award for his services. Rahu happens to be in the Char rasi Makar in 4th house so by selling ancestral property sales proceeds might have received. There is no danger to life or accident.

>

11th Cuspal Sublord Guru is in 3rd in the star of Chan in 10 and Chandra in the star of Ravi in 11 means all his hopes and aspirations would have fulfilled.What he dreamed previously his dream come true.

>

4 planets are in 11th cusp signifying strongly 10th cusp and some of them are signifying 11th cusp. Means there is business/professional status will be increased.

>

7th cuspal sub lord is Ravi in the star of mangal in 9, lord of 2 and 6,7 and Mangal is in the Star of Shani in 11th lord of 4. Means new glorious contract might have sanctioned.

>

Whatever happened in the morning of 16-10-2009 will be communicated by PUNITJI as the answer to the quiz. But I am to point out another view,

>

At 13-25-32 chandra is meeting Shani and it will have the conjunction. In other words Chandra and Shani is in a position to have applying aspects i.e. conjunction. The period is 4 hr. 29 minutes. In western system 1 day for 1 year means 24 hours for 12 months means for every month it takes 2 hours. Means from 16-10-2009 onwards by 2 and a half months there will be certain problems in business/employment etc. As you are seeing every planet is signifying 9th cusp.

>

For understanding the theme, please refer the article of KSK in 3rd reader heading " RAIN ELECTRICITY AND POWER" in which KSK has mentioned of Chandra to meet Guru in a year. In actual Chandra is at 14 degrees and Guru is at 29th degree.

>

>

With regards

>

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. inAstrology, Kolhapur

>

Cell No. +91 9422582853/9673746303

>

write me to: guide_vijayanand

>

>

>

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:34:22 +0530 wrote

>

>

>

Dear Punit ji other senior Members,Today morning when I tried to work on the blind chart (quiz 15) I noticed some important points which made me think confirm that it is almost like impossible for the event (what so ever it may be) to occur on that day. The points are as under....1) As mentioned by Punit ji, the occurrence was significant the event being significant must have proper transits of either Sun or DBA lords or all through the sign, star, sub of the DBA lords. We change the sequence only if the pair of Dasa lord bhukthi lord is not available in the zodiac or if some other sequence with same planets if found more suitable in some other way. On 16 th Oct 09 the native was having DBA as Jup-Sat-Ket. The expected transit should have been in Jup sign, Sat star, Ket sub, but what we see on that day is not matching to this. Following were the transits.Sun transit - Mer- Mar - satJup transit - Sat - Moon - SunSat transit - Ven - Sun - SatKet transit - Moon - Jup - RahOut of the above no where is Jup - Sat - Ket2) If Jup - Sat pair is correct the date should have been between 18 Mar 1 Apr not 16 Oct3) If Sat - Jup pair (contrariwise) is correct the date should have been between 3 Mar 15 Mar not 16 Oct3) If Moon - Jup pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 17 20 July not 16 Oct.4) If Moon - sat pair is correct (Ket in sign of Moon) the date should have been between 24 Jan

>

6 Feb or 20 Jul to 2 Aug5) If Jup Ket pair is correct the date should have been between 15 Dec 28 DecThere are no more pairs available in the zodiac to check transit obviously there can't be dates other than those mentioned above. Then how can a significant thing happen on 16 Oct ?6) In Janma Kundali of the native there is "poonarphoo" On 16 Oct 2009, at 1:24 pm (noon) Sat Moon were not only in same sign, not only in same star, not only in same sub, not only in same degrees but also in same minutes seconds. We can say this was the strongest "poonarphoo" one can have. As Guruji KSK has said, (Horary Astrology, Reader 6, 2007 edition, page 179) "Whenever Moon Sat are together in one sign it is called "poonarphoo. This implies that the event will

>

materialise on subsequent attempts" here the poonarphoo mentioned by Guruji is also from transit periods like us. Then how a significant thing can happen if so many things are opposing ?Thanks regardsVishram deshpanderajiv bokariya : Sun, 18 October, 2009 10:51:15 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer Dear punitjiI sense something bad on his job and money front.....he might have tried to put down papers ( just like resignations)HE might be a victim or part of game of politics in job and indicating losses...physical and economical.. .alsoEither his boss or wife ....might had played some GAME with himrajiv

>

anjna agarwal @gro ups.comSun, 18 October, 2009 2:23:05 PMRe: Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart - Sundar' Answer On 16/10/2009 9th lord mercury, lagan lord venus, 11th lord sun, yogakaraka saturn together in 10th house in transit from moon lagan, and in 12H in d-1 10th lord moon in 11th house and 11th lord sun in 12th house foreign trip indicating promotion/gain On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Sundar wrote: My analysis are as follows:The person is undergoing jup/sat/ketuJupiter (1,3-5) star of jupiter (1,3-5) in the sub of rahu (11,9,2,4,10) . Jupiter is ascpected by sun (7)saturn (2,4) star of ketu (5,1,3,7,9,11) in sub of mercury (7,9-11). Mercury is aspected by jupiter

>

>

not happen to anybody. My god bless him with long life. Thanks...... ...Sundar@gro ups.com, Suresh Awasthi wrote:>> 23N12, 69E54 Bhuj , Gujrat > > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Vijay Nellore wrote:> > > Vijay Nellore > Re: Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com > Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:46 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Punitji:> I might not have mailed my previous mail properly-

>

What I was asking for was the latitude and longitude of the place of birth for the blind chart analysis-thanks- -Vijay > > --- On Sat, 10/17/09, Punit Pandey wrote:> > > Punit Pandey > Quiz 15 - Blind Chart> @gro ups.com > Saturday, October 17, 2009, 8:40 AM> > > > > > This blind chart is being discussed in a Vedic astrology forum -> > > Dear friends,> > I am posting a blind chart for post mortem analysis. > 'Hope the forum would enjoy. > > Something significant happened to the person on today> morning (16/10/2009) .> > Persons name : MYB> > DOB : 25 May 1959, TOB : 18:23 hrs, Bhuj > ( Libra

>

Lagna)> > The person is my senior colleague, an engr.> > Question is : What significant event happened ?> > > If any other data is needed, please let me know. > > What is your opinion?> > Thanks Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>