IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Reward Rs 21,000,00/-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Patilji,

Thanks for ur e.mail in the group. Kindly can u send the name of the website of Sri Krishnaji of Satara. I am a professional astrologer using the asthakavarga system for the past few years along with the KP system and I am getting very good results. I am searching for a software on asthakavarga and thanks a lot for informing about Sri Krishnaji

with regards,

t.r.rao--- On Mon, 19/10/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpFwd: Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 11:45 AM

forwarding. It seems that the email was deleted mistakenly by me while moderating.

I request members not to CC emails to me, as those creates confusion some times.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

---------- Forwarded message ----------VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:38 AMRe: Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/-@gro ups.comCc: punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com, guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comDear PunitjiI use to apply ASTAKWARG system developed by krishnaji of Satara,Maharashtra whose all lessons are available on internet. He has developed special astakwarg software that is made available for everyone free on that website.What Sagarji says there can be utilisation of astakwarg points for considering the seats to be won. But as far as KSK says, the election astrology is not so developed as we can confidently say anything in this regard. So we should be very cautious regarding toll predictions towards politics because in 100 predictions only 50% or more than 50% of the predictions will come true. No body will consider that howmuch we are true butthey only blame for remaining 40% cases that predictions go wrong. This is the main criteria Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti. This should not taken to consider. In last year, The

same Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti with the colobration with Pune University launched test for astrologers in which they propose to give some cases and from that we have to identify who is blind, mentaly retarded or like. In Maharashtra, We all astrologers opposed to respond it as there is no confirmation of the date of birth or otherwise they can give IMAGINARY DETAILS OF BIRTH. On our part, what we are propogating the art of astrology into science of Astrology is appreciable. But if we take this as the challenge, we ourselves get blamed because the details of birth of the contestents for elections can not be had. As we have already seen that in case of YSR Reddy there are so many date of birth and times of births. Everyone says that the time quoted by him is correct and try to take the same details and try all the events in concerned jataka. But this is not the case for everyone.This is the same and general criteria of A.N.S. everytime for every

election. So take it for granted that they will only propoage these times of things and try to show astrology fallen in the eyes of the public.No doubt, some may take this challenge advantegously and respond to Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti, but the results will be totally reverse and we in the front of media will be proved for our inefficiency to predict all things. Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti launches the prize but when time comes they run from the places. So it is my humble opinion that not to consider these type of tactes that harms our existance of astrology.HAPPY DIPAVALI AND HINDU NEW YEAR Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology Kolhapur, Maharashtra, IndiaCell NO. +91 9422582853/96737463 03On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:08:44 +0530 wrote Dear Sagar ji, Thanks for your response. Your applications of ashtakvarga is very interesting. My experience with ashtakvarga is not very good and hence I do not use it at all. I tried ashtakvarga many times in the past on natal horoscopes and results were never satisfactory. Anyways, your email still doesn't answer both of my questions - 1. There are elections in three states. The solar month will remain same. How you will use this method in that case?2. How you calculated 38 seats for MNS?Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Sagar S wrote: Dear PunitYes, it is unbelievable but it is my experience and success.My first case was 1984 and my prediction was 87.5% favor for thr the ruling party congress and result was 419 seats for the ruling government. in 1985 i had predicted AGP MLA?MP seats with very accurate and i sent the same to Planets and forecast, the editor Mr.Nimai Banerji write me congradulation for the same.Pakistan peoples party victory and farmation of the same was predicted.Slilanka polls was predicted.In the recent i had predicted Manmohan singh will become PM for 2nd term with 272/273 seats , i had predicted it on 5th September 2008 that is 8 months before even before the polls date was announced.Any one can predict with the help of Benefic dots of Jupiter for the perticular month.sun ingress time chart.4th house signifies opposition,10th house signifies Ruling Government.8 benefic dots will be the highest and 8 equals to 100 or total number of seats.4th house jupiter benefic dots and 10th house jupiter benefic dots to be added and then we have to calculate percentage for the same.for ex:4th house had 6 benefic dots and 10th house had 8 benefic dots = 14

6X288--------14 =hence opp will get 123 seats and Ruling party will get 164 seats.In maharashtra polls Libra month 4th and 10th had 7 benefic dots of Jupiter hence 14 that is 50% for both RP and OPP party.288 seats 50% is 144 seats.so RP anf OPP sill secure 144 seats.I hope i have explained as per my experience.ofcourse now a days i am not keen interenct in doing all these works becoming losing interest in all these.Thanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey @gro ups.comSat, 17 October, 2009 4:53:10 PM

Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Dear Sagar ji, They say "one swallow does not make a summer". Not too long, we struggled predicting correct time of marriage. Forum archive can give good hint of general success and failure. In such a situation a claim like "Anything as well as everything can be predictable through astrological calculations" seems too tall a claim to me. Anyways, I have a suggestion to test your rule. Why don't you go and predict results of all three state elections. It will give use at least three test cases and give us some indication of success percentage. The success percentage that you are claiming (20 out of 24 i.e. more than 83%) should be good enough to make it a rule, if proven. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyPS: Please do not take it as an attempt to belittle any rule or knowledge. But as an astrologer, the point made as well as success

claimed are hard to believe for me.

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Sagar S wrote: HiAnything as well as everything can be predictable through astrological calculations. So many scholors have proved it. BPHS/Brihit Jatakhakya/other astrological texts has given many points how to analyse in what way.only thing is we have to understand the same and implement with care. Number of seats for each party can be predict through Benefic dots and percentage of seats. In the past i have predicted number of seats for ruling party and opposition party in general. I got succeed in 20 cases out of 24 cases. recently i have predicted (after a very long time) on 5th September 2008 itself that Mr.Manmohan singh will be the PM for 2nd term, 16th May 2009 will be the day of Manmohan singh and Ruling party will get 272/273 seats and will farm the Government. Counting date was 16th

May 2009, total number of seats were 274 when the Ruling party farmed the Government on 22nd May 2009. http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2007/ 11/12/say- hello-to- the-famous- astrologer- kn-somayaji/· Sahhasra Saagara Says: 5 September 2008 at 12:25 am RegardsSahhasra SaagaraRamani

@gro ups.comFri, 16 October, 2009 7:52:59 PMFW: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Deae Sri Punit Pandeyji, In my opinion, nothing is impossible in Astrology. In K.P.system itself,Shri Kanak Bosmia has written an Article in September, 2007 E.Zine,finding how many sticks are there in a box with the help of RP & horaryNo. Even in KP Reader, I remember to have read about how many letters in the bag. Somr Articles also appearen In KP Astrology annualor monthly on this subject. Can’t we apply this method to find out howmany seats eaxh party will win out of those No.s for wich they contested? Truly yours, K.S.V.Ramani @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit Pandey 16 October 2009 15:42@gro ups.com

Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Dear Deshpande ji and Friends, This email clearly shows ignorance of "Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti." It shows that they are trying to create confusion in public's mind by announcing such an award. Now see the statement. They say "participants will be required to predict how many seats each major party will win. " Now I wonder where does astrology claim that astrology can predict number of seats won by each major party? There is no rule in any astrology classic whether it is Brihat Jatak, BPHS or KP readers and any other astrology book. This is like asking medical science to show they can cure AIDS patient otherwise they will assume that medical science is blind-faith. This is like asking astronomers to show them landing a rocket on

Sun otherwise they will assume astronomy and physics as blind-faith. This is absolutely ridiculous. Like astronomy / physics / medical science, astrology also has limitations. In fact, every science has limitations and that is the reason science is serviving / researching. What can be predicted by astrology is clearly documented and I wish they have courage to put a challenge based on that. Like other sciences, research is going on in astrology with an attempt to improve our predictive knowledge and like scientists we wish that we will be able to predict winning seat some day. But if astrologers can not predict winning-seats, it should not mean that astrology is blind-faith. To conclude, They should stop fooling the society by throwing such ridiculous challenge s. People should also be careful with such fraudulent challenges. Thanks & Regards,Punit

Pandey

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote: Dear Astrologers, There is a news in Mumbai Mirror (supplement of Times of India) dated 16th Oct, 09 which attracted me & made me think to put it in the forum for information of all. A rationalist group, "Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti" (known as ANS) has announced a reward of Rs 21 Lakh to any astrologer who can predict correctly result of the 13th Oct, 09 Assembly elections. The participants will have to explain scientifically how they have arrived to that conclusion. There is no restriction on what type of astrology one uses. Only the thing is that the astrology used must be based on planetary positions. Participants will be required to predict how many seats each major party will win. ANS has Rs 30 lakh in SBI A/C No. 606265 &

astrologers don't have to worry whether they will really be paid after winning. (This is what given in paper) Name of the group is in Marathi & the meaning is "Committee for removal of blind faith" I am not a member of ANS & strongly believe in astrology. Most probably the ANS group is based in Pune & our group members who are from Pune can get the details of contact numbers etc easily from local nws papers. I request the Pune members to help accordingly. Wish you all very best of luck ! Vishram Deshpande Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. Connect

more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Rao

here is the site

http://krushna.sageasita.com/

Thanks & regards

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, Rao Tammiraju <sreesai_ganesh wrote:

Rao Tammiraju <sreesai_ganeshRe: Fwd: Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 3:48 AM

Dear Patilji,

Thanks for ur e.mail in the group. Kindly can u send the name of the website of Sri Krishnaji of Satara. I am a professional astrologer using the asthakavarga system for the past few years along with the KP system and I am getting very good results. I am searching for a software on asthakavarga and thanks a lot for informing about Sri Krishnaji

with regards,

t.r.rao--- On Mon, 19/10/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Fwd: Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/-@gro ups.comMonday, 19 October, 2009, 11:45 AM

forwarding. It seems that the email was deleted mistakenly by me while moderating.

I request members not to CC emails to me, as those creates confusion some times.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

---------- Forwarded message ----------VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:38 AMRe: Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/-@gro ups.comCc: punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com, guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comDear PunitjiI use to apply ASTAKWARG system developed by krishnaji of Satara,Maharashtra whose all

lessons are available on internet. He has developed special astakwarg software that is made available for everyone free on that website.What Sagarji says there can be utilisation of astakwarg points for considering the seats to be won. But as far as KSK says, the election astrology is not so developed as we can confidently say anything in this regard. So we should be very cautious regarding toll predictions towards politics because in 100 predictions only 50% or more than 50% of the predictions will come true. No body will consider that howmuch we are true butthey only blame for remaining 40% cases that predictions go wrong. This is the main criteria Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti. This should not taken to consider. In last year, The same Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti with the colobration with Pune University launched test for astrologers in which they propose to give some cases and from that we have to identify who is blind, mentaly retarded or

like. In Maharashtra, We all astrologers opposed to respond it as there is no confirmation of the date of birth or otherwise they can give IMAGINARY DETAILS OF BIRTH. On our part, what we are propogating the art of astrology into science of Astrology is appreciable. But if we take this as the challenge, we ourselves get blamed because the details of birth of the contestents for elections can not be had. As we have already seen that in case of YSR Reddy there are so many date of birth and times of births. Everyone says that the time quoted by him is correct and try to take the same details and try all the events in concerned jataka. But this is not the case for everyone.This is the same and general criteria of A.N.S. everytime for every election. So take it for granted that they will only propoage these times of things and try to show astrology fallen in the eyes of the public.No doubt, some may take this challenge advantegously and respond to

Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti, but the results will be totally reverse and we in the front of media will be proved for our inefficiency to predict all things. Andhashradha Nirmulan Samiti launches the prize but when time comes they run from the places. So it is my humble opinion that not to consider these type of tactes that harms our existance of astrology.HAPPY DIPAVALI AND HINDU NEW YEAR Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology Kolhapur, Maharashtra, IndiaCell NO. +91 9422582853/96737463 03On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:08:44 +0530 wrote Dear Sagar ji, Thanks for your response. Your applications of ashtakvarga is very interesting. My experience with ashtakvarga is not very good and hence I do not use it at all. I tried ashtakvarga many times in the past on natal horoscopes and results were never satisfactory. Anyways, your email still doesn't answer both of my questions - 1. There are elections in three states. The solar month will remain same. How you will use this method in that case?2. How you calculated 38 seats for MNS?Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Sagar S wrote: Dear PunitYes, it is unbelievable but it is my experience and success.My first case was 1984 and my prediction was 87.5% favor for thr the ruling party congress and result was 419 seats for the ruling government. in 1985 i had predicted AGP MLA?MP seats with very accurate and i sent the same to Planets and forecast, the editor Mr.Nimai Banerji write me congradulation for the same.Pakistan peoples party victory and farmation of the same was predicted.Slilanka polls was predicted.In the recent i had predicted Manmohan singh will become PM for 2nd term with 272/273 seats , i had predicted it on 5th September 2008 that is 8 months before even before the polls date was announced.Any one can predict with the help of Benefic dots of Jupiter for the perticular month.sun ingress time chart.4th house signifies opposition,10th house signifies Ruling Government.8 benefic dots will be the highest and 8 equals to 100 or total number of seats.4th house jupiter benefic dots and 10th house jupiter benefic dots to be added and then we have to calculate percentage for the same.for ex:4th house had 6 benefic dots and 10th house had 8 benefic dots = 14

6X288--------14 =hence opp will get 123 seats and Ruling party will get 164 seats.In maharashtra polls Libra month 4th and 10th had 7 benefic dots of Jupiter hence 14 that is 50% for both RP and OPP party.288 seats 50% is 144 seats.so RP anf OPP sill secure 144 seats.I hope i have explained as per my experience.ofcourse now a days i am not keen interenct in doing all these works becoming losing interest in all these.Thanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey @gro ups.comSat, 17 October, 2009 4:53:10 PM

Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Dear Sagar ji, They say "one swallow does not make a summer". Not too long, we struggled predicting correct time of marriage. Forum archive can give good hint of general success and failure. In such a situation a claim like "Anything as well as everything can be predictable through astrological calculations" seems too tall a claim to me. Anyways, I have a suggestion to test your rule. Why don't you go and predict results of all three state elections. It will give use at least three test cases and give us some indication of success percentage. The success percentage that you are claiming (20 out of 24 i.e. more than 83%) should be good enough to make it a rule, if proven. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyPS: Please do not take it as an attempt to belittle any rule or knowledge. But as an astrologer, the point made as well as success

claimed are hard to believe for me.

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Sagar S wrote: HiAnything as well as everything can be predictable through astrological calculations. So many scholors have proved it. BPHS/Brihit Jatakhakya/other astrological texts has given many points how to analyse in what way.only thing is we have to understand the same and implement with care. Number of seats for each party can be predict through Benefic dots and percentage of seats. In the past i have predicted number of seats for ruling party and opposition party in general. I got succeed in 20 cases out of 24 cases. recently i have predicted (after a very long time) on 5th September 2008 itself that Mr.Manmohan singh will be the PM for 2nd term, 16th May 2009 will be the day of Manmohan singh and Ruling party will get 272/273 seats and will farm the Government. Counting date was 16th

May 2009, total number of seats were 274 when the Ruling party farmed the Government on 22nd May 2009. http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2007/ 11/12/say- hello-to- the-famous- astrologer- kn-somayaji/· Sahhasra Saagara Says: 5 September 2008 at 12:25 am RegardsSahhasra SaagaraRamani

@gro ups.comFri, 16 October, 2009 7:52:59 PMFW: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Deae Sri Punit Pandeyji, In my opinion, nothing is impossible in Astrology. In K.P.system itself,Shri Kanak Bosmia has written an Article in September, 2007 E.Zine,finding how many sticks are there in a box with the help of RP & horaryNo. Even in KP Reader, I remember to have read about how many letters in the bag. Somr Articles also appearen In KP Astrology annualor monthly on this subject. Can’t we apply this method to find out howmany seats eaxh party will win out of those No.s for wich they contested? Truly yours, K.S.V.Ramani @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit Pandey 16 October 2009 15:42@gro ups.com

Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Dear Deshpande ji and Friends, This email clearly shows ignorance of "Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti." It shows that they are trying to create confusion in public's mind by announcing such an award. Now see the statement. They say "participants will be required to predict how many seats each major party will win. " Now I wonder where does astrology claim that astrology can predict number of seats won by each major party? There is no rule in any astrology classic whether it is Brihat Jatak, BPHS or KP readers and any other astrology book. This is like asking medical science to show they can cure AIDS patient otherwise they will assume that medical science is blind-faith. This is like asking astronomers to show them landing a rocket on

Sun otherwise they will assume astronomy and physics as blind-faith. This is absolutely ridiculous. Like astronomy / physics / medical science, astrology also has limitations. In fact, every science has limitations and that is the reason science is serviving / researching. What can be predicted by astrology is clearly documented and I wish they have courage to put a challenge based on that. Like other sciences, research is going on in astrology with an attempt to improve our predictive knowledge and like scientists we wish that we will be able to predict winning seat some day. But if astrologers can not predict winning-seats, it should not mean that astrology is blind-faith. To conclude, They should stop fooling the society by throwing such ridiculous challenge s. People should also be careful with such fraudulent challenges. Thanks & Regards,Punit

Pandey

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote: Dear Astrologers, There is a news in Mumbai Mirror (supplement of Times of India) dated 16th Oct, 09 which attracted me & made me think to put it in the forum for information of all. A rationalist group, "Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti" (known as ANS) has announced a reward of Rs 21 Lakh to any astrologer who can predict correctly result of the 13th Oct, 09 Assembly elections. The participants will have to explain scientifically how they have arrived to that conclusion. There is no restriction on what type of astrology one uses. Only the thing is that the astrology used must be based on planetary positions. Participants will be required to predict how many seats each major party will win. ANS has Rs 30 lakh in SBI A/C No. 606265 &

astrologers don't have to worry whether they will really be paid after winning. (This is what given in paper) Name of the group is in Marathi & the meaning is "Committee for removal of blind faith" I am not a member of ANS & strongly believe in astrology. Most probably the ANS group is based in Pune & our group members who are from Pune can get the details of contact numbers etc easily from local nws papers. I request the Pune members to help accordingly. Wish you all very best of luck ! Vishram Deshpande Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now! Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. Connect

more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!