IndiaDivine.org

FW: Reward Rs 21,000,00/-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends

As Vishramji says Late Suresh Shahasane, the author of Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya in Marathi, he used to be with Mr. Jyotindra Hasbe Guruji who is termed as MAHARASHTRA'S KRISHNAMURTI, once they were attending a function and in the function one briefcase of the host was not opening as the lock is having secret numbers as code words. All were worried. Hasbe Guruji added the ruling planets and give a combination of numbers and surprise, the lock opened. After Mr. Shahasane discussed Mr. Hasbe at Pune about this and Mr.Hasbe answered that it is nothing but the addition of numbers of signs i.e. When in ruling Planet Mars come then 1 for mesh and 8 for vrishik = 9, if Guru comes 9 for dhanu and 12 for meena = 21 etc.

It is the shortcut. Sometimes it is correct but most of the time it is not tallying. and the matter is of so important then if we take this system, there may be harmfulness to the result of the event. But for the time being, it can be taken into consideration. Mr. KSK himself said that dont adopt short cuts, by sturdy efforts you sholuld reach to the answer i.e. prediction.

The book is in marathi thatswhy many of the members or astrologers other than maharashtra will not be in a position to understand. but for this sake the same technique has been elaborated by Mr. Rajendra Nimje at www.astrouser.com. Interested members may visit the site and get download the articles.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Researchand Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtra,India

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:22:18 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Punit Pandey ji,In a Marathi book "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya" late Suresh Shahasane has written a chapter on mathematical use of Ruling Planets. In the chapter, he has given examples of exam marks coming correct as predicted. Why can't this be taken by seniors for further research ? Thus, within few years from now, there could be a rule to find out exam marks. Few years back, a man walking on moon was considered as almost impossible, but exhaustive researches made this thinking change. Now we see that every day there is something new happening (water on moon...) which was considered impossible few years back.Even before our Guruji KSK developed KP theory, all astrologers (in those days) must be thinking that predicting in such a pinpointed way must be impossible, but

Guruji made them change their views.Stopping researches under impression that the things are just impossible, will lead to penetration of "new rules" in KP fixed by some one who doesn't have that ability but have enough money to publish books.This is what I think about the issue.thanks regards.Vishram DeshpandeRamani : Sat, 17 October, 2009 11:46:40 AMFW: FW: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Dear Shri Punit Pangeyji, Many thanks for your convincing views noted. Truly yours, K.S.V.Ramani @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit Pandey 16 October 2009 23:42 To:

@gro ups.com Re: FW: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Dear Ramani ji, A rule is a rule if it can consistently give correct results. Unfortunately it is not the case with the

rules for predicting numbers. There is no consistency. During my school days, I triedavailable KPrulesfor predicting marks and percentage of my classmates. Though the results were encouraging but nowhere near to the level where we can call it a rule. At the research level these are good and we need to continue experimenting and improving, but we should understand that these are far from being a rule that can give consistent predictions. On a closing note, I would like to say that there are too many things which are not possible in astrology. Astrology is very limited in what it can predict and we need to understand its limitation. Do you remember Shri KSK said that that height of

the partner can not be predicted and research is going on? Even today it can not be predicted forget about other things. Do you remember people failed to predict marriage time with the KP rule, where marriage is one topic where Shri KSK has written a whole reader. In my opinion, if we will not understand the limitation, we will also not improve it. Thanks Regards, Punit Pandey On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Ramani wrote: Deae Sri Punit Pandeyji, In my opinion, nothing is impossible in Astrology. In K.P.system itself, Shri Kanak Bosmia has written an Article in September, 2007 E.Zine, finding how many sticks are there in a box with the help of RP horary No. Even in KP Reader, I remember to have read about how many letters in the bag. Somr Articles also appearen In KP Astrology annual or monthly on this subject. Can’t we apply this method to find out how many seats eaxh party will win out of those No.s for wich they contested? Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani @gro ups.com [@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of Punit Pandey 16 October 2009 15:42 @gro ups.com Re: Reward Rs 21,000,00/- Dear Deshpandeji and Friends, This email clearly shows ignorance of "Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti." It shows that they are trying to create confusion in public's mindby announcing such an award. Now see the statement. They say "participants will be required to predict how many seats each major party will win. " Now I wonder where does astrology claim that astrology can predict number of seats won by each major party? There is no rule in any astrology classic whether it is Brihat Jatak, BPHS or KP readersand any other astrology book. This is like asking medical science

to show they can cure AIDS patient otherwise they will assume that medical science is blind-faith. This is like asking astronomers to show them landing a rocket on Sun otherwise they will assume astronomy and physics as blind-faith. This is absolutely ridiculous. Like astronomy / physics/medical science, astrology also has limitations. In fact, every science has limitations and that is the reason science is serviving / researching. What can be predicted by astrology is clearly documented and I wish they have courage to put a challenge based on that. Like other sciences, research is going on in astrology with an attempt to improve our predictive knowledge and like scientists we wish that we will be able to predict winning seat some day. But if astrologers can not predict winning-seats, it should not mean that astrology is blind-faith. To conclude, They should stop fooling the society bythrowing such ridiculouschallenge s.People should also be careful with such fraudulent challenges.

Thanks Regards, Punit Pandey On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote: Dear Astrologers, There is a news in Mumbai Mirror (supplement of Times of India) dated 16th Oct, 09 which attracted me made me think to put it in the forum for information of all. A rationalist group, "Andhashraddha

Nirmulan Samiti" (known as ANS) has announced a reward of Rs 21 Lakh to any astrologer who can predict correctly result of the 13th Oct, 09 Assembly elections. The participants will have to explain scientifically how they have arrived to that conclusion. There is no restriction on what type of astrology one uses. Only the thing is that the astrology usedmust be based on planetary positions. Participants will be required to predict how many seats each major party will win. ANS has Rs 30 lakh in SBI A/C No. 606265 astrologers don't have to worry whether they will really be paid

after winning. (This is what given in paper) Name of the group is in Marathi the meaning is "Committee for removal of blind faith" I am not a member of ANS strongly believe in astrology. Most probably the ANS group is based in Pune our

group members who are from Pune can get the details of contact numbers etc easily from local nws papers.I request the Pune members to help accordingly. Wish you all very best of luck ! Vishram Deshpande

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.