IndiaDivine.org

Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Congratulations from this humble KP student for the correct answer of the quiz.

My views on this topic certainly differ from those of the learned KP stalwarts

for which I may please be excused.

In my opinion the prediction arrived at by you is cent-percent correct.

The unhurt escape of the native from an accident of such a disastrous nature is

an exception or a miracle that might not be covered by any rule. In 99 out of

100 cases of such disastrous accidents the persons involved will certainly be

injured and hospitalised. In short this case is not at all a representative one

but an exceptional one. .

Regards,

sujatkaram.

Dear sujatkaram.

First i would like to Congratulate Shri. Lajmiji & others who have given the close results. Here we cannot take this chart is exceptional one. There is something hidden inside (hidden rule/ rule yet to be found) we need to dig it out by research/further study only. Each failure case will teach a lesson for us and it the process of any research field also.

Hope we can do more exercise/research/study to find the way/rule to predict the events. This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Tue, 10/20/09, sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji. Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 9:52 AM

Respected Sir,Congratulations from this humble KP student for the correct answer of the quiz.My views on this topic certainly differ from those of the learned KP stalwarts for which I may please be excused. In my opinion the prediction arrived at by you is cent-percent correct.The unhurt escape of the native from an accident of such a disastrous nature is an exception or a miracle that might not be covered by any rule. In 99 out of 100 cases of such disastrous accidents the persons involved will certainly be injured and hospitalised. In short this case is not at all a representative one but an exceptional one. . Regards,sujatkaram.

Dear Sujatkaram,

Thanks for the appreciation and congratulations...Actually,in such "Blind Charts" it is usually almost impossible to arrive at the exact answer...a 100% correct one...

An 80% +, or approaching 90% score,to my mind,should be acceptible...in my humble opinion,as have had experience of handling quite a few "blind charts"...during my early days when I was "prefecting my K.P. predictive techniques..."...

I leave it to discernible readers like you to decide as to what my score was...70% +,80% + or approaching 90%...

However,I must say that the greater pleasure was in analysing the quiz no 15,,step-by-step using K.P.,methodically...

I am also more than glad,that I could demonstrate the enviable accuracy of K.P.,vis-a-vis Traditional methods,and also it's simplicity of application...enabling one to arrive at the solution straightaway...and quickly...

Thanks,once again...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji. Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 4:52 PM

Respected Sir,Congratulations from this humble KP student for the correct answer of the quiz.My views on this topic certainly differ from those of the learned KP stalwarts for which I may please be excused. In my opinion the prediction arrived at by you is cent-percent correct.The unhurt escape of the native from an accident of such a disastrous nature is an exception or a miracle that might not be covered by any rule. In 99 out of 100 cases of such disastrous accidents the persons involved will certainly be injured and hospitalised. In short this case is not at all a representative one but an exceptional one. . Regards,sujatkaram.

Respected Yogeshji,Congrats of being the winner of Quiz 15. As a beginner of KP, we are quite impressed with your methodology of analysis and reach to a near perfection of predicting the outcome, which proves the experience behind you. This also gives us a lot of faith and belief in the KP astrology. With reference to Sujatji's mail, I had faced similar or worse than this experience twice in my life just a month after my mother's demise - 17 years back. On both the occasion, my car was a

total written off and have seen the world upside down (car toppled & somersaulted due to front wheel tyre puncture travelling at nearly 170 K speed). When I was on my feet after the accidents, I could see the passer by shocked to their disbelief that I was totally unhurt. I am leading my 3rd life and I am sure that it was the blessing of my Mother and the Grace of my Creator which has made me to survive those accidents. I would give full credit to the seat belt which not only saved my life as well as keeping my neck intact from any whip lash injury (those were the times when air bag were yet to be introduced - even Lady Diana could have been alive if she had her seat belt on).Finally its my feeling that any prediction above 80% can be said as good prediction and the credit goes to Shri Yogeshji in this case. However, I am a bit

disappointed that our other Seniors didn't participate in this Quiz as it would give us more scope to learn from their analysis. Being a part of this active group gives me immense pleasure to be in the midst of such enlightened & esteemed Seniors, which gives us the opportunity to learn KP in a better way. My Pranams to all of them.Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji. Cc: "sujatkaram" <sujatkaramWednesday, October 21, 2009, 4:49 AM

Dear Sujatkaram,

Thanks for the appreciation and congratulations. ..Actually, in such "Blind Charts" it is usually almost impossible to arrive at the exact answer...a 100% correct one...

An 80% +, or approaching 90% score,to my mind,should be acceptible.. .in my humble opinion,as have had experience of handling quite a few "blind charts"...during my early days when I was "prefecting my K.P. predictive techniques.. ."...

I leave it to discernible readers like you to decide as to what my score was...70% +,80% + or approaching 90%...

However,I must say that the greater pleasure was in analysing the quiz no 15,,step-by-step using K.P.,methodically. ..

I am also more than glad,that I could demonstrate the enviable accuracy of K.P.,vis-a-vis Traditional methods,and also it's simplicity of application. ..enabling one to arrive at the solution straightaway. ..and quickly...

Thanks,once again...

Yogesh Lajmi

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co..in> wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.@gro ups.comTuesday, October 20, 2009, 4:52 PM

Respected Sir,Congratulations from this humble KP student for the correct answer of the quiz..My views on this topic certainly differ from those of the learned KP stalwarts for which I may please be excused. In my opinion the prediction arrived at by you is cent-percent correct.The unhurt escape of the native from an accident of such a disastrous nature is an exception or a miracle that might not be covered by any rule. In 99 out of 100 cases of such disastrous accidents the persons involved will certainly be injured and hospitalised. In short this case is not at all a representative one but an exceptional one. . Regards,sujatkaram.

Dear Yogesh Rao, Heartiest congratulations on a v good prediction. Regards, Satish--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji. Cc: "sujatkaram"

<sujatkaramWednesday, October 21, 2009, 10:19 AM

Dear Sujatkaram,

Thanks for the appreciation and congratulations. ..Actually, in such "Blind Charts" it is usually almost impossible to arrive at the exact answer...a 100% correct one...

An 80% +, or approaching 90% score,to my mind,should be acceptible.. .in my humble opinion,as have had experience of handling quite a few "blind charts"...during my early days when I was "prefecting my K.P. predictive techniques.. ."...

However,I must say that the greater pleasure was in analysing the quiz no 15,,step-by-step using K.P.,methodically. ..

I am also more than glad,that I could demonstrate the enviable accuracy of K.P.,vis-a-vis Traditional methods,and also it's simplicity of application. ..enabling one to arrive at the solution straightaway. ..and quickly...

Thanks,once again...

Yogesh Lajmi

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.@gro ups.comTuesday, October 20, 2009, 4:52 PM

Dear Devbrato ji,

Would appreciate if you can post your birth details with the dates of those accidents.

I would also request other members to share the details, if they faced similar accidents. This will help us taking our study forward.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:

Respected Yogeshji,Congrats of being the winner of Quiz 15.

As a beginner of KP, we are quite impressed with your methodology of analysis and reach to a near perfection of predicting the outcome, which proves the experience behind you. This also gives us a lot of faith and belief in the KP astrology.

With reference to Sujatji's mail, I had faced similar or worse than this experience twice in my life just a month after my mother's demise - 17 years back. On both the occasion, my car was a total written off and have seen the world upside down (car toppled & somersaulted due to front wheel tyre puncture travelling at nearly 170 K speed). When I was on my feet after the accidents, I could see the passer by shocked to their disbelief that I was totally unhurt. I am leading my 3rd life and I am sure that it was the blessing of my Mother and the Grace of my Creator which has made me to survive those accidents. I would give full credit to the seat belt which not only saved my life as well as keeping my neck intact from any whip lash injury (those were the times when air bag were yet to be introduced - even Lady Diana could have been alive if she had her seat belt on).

Finally its my feeling that any prediction above 80% can be said as good prediction and the credit goes to Shri Yogeshji in this case. However, I am a bit disappointed that our other Seniors didn't participate in this Quiz as it would give us more scope to learn from their analysis.

Being a part of this active group gives me immense pleasure to be in the midst of such enlightened & esteemed Seniors, which gives us the opportunity to learn KP in a better way. My Pranams to all of them.

Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar

" Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money " .--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji. Cc: " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram

Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 4:49 AM

Dear Sujatkaram,

Thanks for the appreciation and congratulations. ..Actually, in such " Blind Charts " it is usually almost impossible to arrive at the exact answer...a 100% correct one...

An 80% +, or approaching 90% score,to my mind,should be acceptible.. .in my humble opinion,as  have had experience of handling quite a few " blind charts " ...during my early days when I was " prefecting my K.P. predictive techniques.. . " ...

I am also more than glad,that I could demonstrate the enviable accuracy of K.P.,vis-a-vis Traditional methods,and also it's simplicity of application. ..enabling one to arrive at the solution straightaway. ..and quickly...

Thanks,once again...

Yogesh Lajmi

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.@gro ups.com Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 4:52 PM

Respected Sir,Congratulations from this humble KP student for the correct answer of the quiz..My views on this topic certainly differ from those of the learned KP stalwarts for which I may please be excused.

In my opinion the prediction arrived at by you is cent-percent correct.The unhurt escape of the native from an accident of such a disastrous nature is an exception or a miracle that might not be covered by any rule. In 99 out of 100 cases of such disastrous accidents the persons involved will certainly be injured and hospitalised. In short this case is not at all a representative one but an exceptional one. .

Regards,sujatkaram.

Dear Satish,

Thank you very much...it is KP which deserves the compliments more...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi--- On Wed, 10/21/09, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji. Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 7:20 AM

Dear Yogesh Rao,

Heartiest congratulations on a v good prediction.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.@gro ups.comCc: "sujatkaram" <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 10:19 AM

Dear Sujatkaram,

Thanks,once again...

Yogesh Lajmi

Dear Lajmiji,

Congratulations for correct prediction.

I would request you to kindly tell us on what ground you predicted an accident and on what ground you predicted an escape from any injury.

What was the important tool for prediction?

1. DBAS Ruling?

2. DBAS Transit on the day?

3. Transit of Luminaries on that day?

4. Or what else?

Kindly reply in brief.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 12:50:34 PMRe: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.

Dear Yogesh Rao,

Heartiest congratulations on a v good prediction.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.@gro ups.comCc: "sujatkaram" <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 10:19 AM

Dear Sujatkaram,

Thanks,once again...

Yogesh Lajmi

I have requested Sri Lajmiji to reply to few of my questions. Hope the replies will lead to some clues.

I request him again to cooperate.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 6:43:49 AMRe: Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.

Dear sujatkaram.

First i would like to Congratulate Shri. Lajmiji & others who have given the close results. Here we cannot take this chart is exceptional one. There is something hidden inside (hidden rule/ rule yet to be found) we need to dig it out by research/further study only. Each failure case will teach a lesson for us and it the process of any research field also.

Hope we can do more exercise/research/ study to find the way/rule to predict the events. This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Tue, 10/20/09, sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> Congrats to Shri. Lajmiji.@gro ups.comTuesday, October 20, 2009, 9:52 AM