IndiaDivine.org

Maharashtra polls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sagar ji,

Appreciate your reply.

Interestingly, calculations given by Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga doesn't match with any software / NASA JPL (Swiss Ephemeris). According to you, on the day of solar ingress in Libra (17 Oct 2009), you got Libra Ascendant for Bombay and got 7:30 AM as month pravesh time.

Assuming that Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga is using some different ayanamsa, the ayanamsa on the day should be -

Used Ayanamsa (Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga)23:50:40

Lahiri Ayanamsa of that day 23:59:38

KP New of that day023-54-11

KP Old of that day 023-53-50

Which means that the ayanamsa used by Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga is 00-03-31 behind KP New ayanamsa and 00-08-58 minutes being Lahiri. Interesting. I guess, either Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga is not using any commonly used anayamsa or not using NASA JPL for planetary position calculation and using some other siddhant of planetary position calculation.

Sagar ji, for you or somebody else will it be possible to send me one scanned page of Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga where it shows planetary positions for each day?

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyPS: My Panchang (Chinta Haran) gives me 11:22AM as Tula Samkranti time.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear Panday

For polls predictions i am using Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga.

For MP polls i will erect Sun ingress time for New Delhi and for MLA polls i will erect for the Capital of that perticular states.

For Maharashtra i have worked for Bombay as lagna.

For MLA 10th house as Ruling party and for MP polls i have fixed the 11th house as Parliament .

I have failed in 4-5 predictions due to software or due to ephemeris. and in 2 times due to my own mistakes.

This time also when i erect sun ingress time Scorpio lagna rised as in those softwares Sun entered Libra between 8-30 am and 8-50 am.

as per vontikoppal panchanga Sun ingressed to Libra at 7-30.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Note:

AVS of prediction truely a good system but very few books available in the market.

I too not worked more on the same after 1995.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sat, 24 October, 2009 12:07:39 AM Re: Maharashtra polls 

Dear Sagar ji,

Did you get time to look into your calculations? Also let me know which ayanamsa did you use and which place you used for calculating ascendant?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:42 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Satish and Sujata

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

@gro ups.com

Fri, 23 October, 2009 12:47:45 PM Re: Maharashtra polls

Dear SS

Cograts. U have done the impossible

RegardsSujata das

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.com

Fri, 23 October, 2009 12:14:21 PMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sahasra Sagar,                                Heartiest congrats!!                                 Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 10/23/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Maharashtra polls@gro ups.com

Friday, October 23, 2009, 8:13 AM

Dear Bharghava

Thanks a lot

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.com

Thu, 22 October, 2009 8:28:37 PMRe: Maharashtra polls 

Dear Sagarji,

Congrats, on your correct predictions on Maharastra Polls.

As you rightly said much attention & research is needed on Benefic dots.

Regards.

Bhargav.

--- On Thu, 22/10/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Maharashtra polls " kp group " <@gro ups.com>

Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 3:51 PM

Hi

As per Benefic dots of Libra month for Maharashtra polls i had predicted 144 seats for Ruling and opposition equally.

Now RP is getting around 144 seats .

Plz do more research on Benefic dots which will help lot in predictng numbers and marks card etc.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear PandeyYes, i have checked some time back that Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga following some other ayanamsa and it not matched with NC lahiri or KP as u have given the ayanamsa calculatio.I will try to send a copy of the same through scanning that page for ur kind reference, please give me some time as my scanner is not working since long time.On 17th October 2009Sun-203-45 at 5-30 am-Ayanamsa they have mentioned on 1-10-2009= 23 deg 59 min 50 secthey have given nirayana rashi pravesha - sun- on 17th October 2009 at 7-30 am IST.This is for ur kind reference.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraNote:Before KP i have used This panchanga and with the help of the same i have predicted so many events with very accuracy including time.one Ex:i had predicted

based on horary (NOT KP) that the boy will not be found up to next day 2-36 Noon.no danger to his life.yes, the boy was sleeping very near to their house but they dint get him up to 2-36 noon.2nd Ex:one lady left the home after a small quarrel, but family members had strong doubt of her death.They came by night at 11 pm.i have erected horary chart (NOY KP) and predict that the lady is at Mysore itself in the west direction of her residence and living with the lady who seems to be like her mother .go and have a sound sleep till next day 5-36 PM.One person who was accompany the family member scoled me for that prediction as he was in confirm that the lady must be dead already.Exactly by 5-36 pm they received a phone call , the lady in the other side said that missed lady is with them since yesterday and now is ok . hence come and take to her home.Thirdly:Son came to me in the night to get prediction about his

fathers health and life span after analysing the chart erected by me 2 years back using the same panchanga, i told that his fathers day coming to an end , tommorrow by 0-23 he will have last breath.son told me that operation of eye has been successful , he talked with me and told to see his other children too now.yes, he kneew that he will die soon and has expressed his feelings.son dint accept my prediction, i will come tomorrow after 10-30 but his father expired at 10-23 am itself.Vontikoppal panchanga is very good old Established in 1887-1888.now 123 rd year of publication.if u r India i will send u one english copy of America panchanga by the same publication.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sun, 25 October, 2009 12:29:16 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Appreciate your reply.

Interestingly, calculations given by Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga doesn't match with any software / NASA JPL (Swiss Ephemeris). According to you, on the day of solar ingress in Libra (17 Oct 2009), you got Libra Ascendant for Bombay and got 7:30 AM as month pravesh time.

Assuming that Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga is using some different ayanamsa, the ayanamsa on the day should be -

Used Ayanamsa (Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga)23:50:40

Which means that the ayanamsa used by Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga is 00-03-31 behind KP New ayanamsa and 00-08-58 minutes being Lahiri. Interesting. I guess, either Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga is not using any commonly used anayamsa or not using NASA JPL for planetary position calculation and using some other siddhant of planetary position calculation.

Sagar ji, for you or somebody else will it be possible to send me one scanned page of Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga where it shows planetary positions for each day?

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyPS: My Panchang (Chinta Haran) gives me 11:22AM as Tula Samkranti time.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Panday

For MP polls i will erect Sun ingress time for New Delhi and for MLA polls i will erect for the Capital of that perticular states.

For MLA 10th house as Ruling party and for MP polls i have fixed the 11th house as Parliament .

I have failed in 4-5 predictions due to software or due to ephemeris. and in 2 times due to my own mistakes.

This time also when i erect sun ingress time Scorpio lagna rised as in those softwares Sun entered Libra between 8-30 am and 8-50 am.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Note:

AVS of prediction truely a good system but very few books available in the market.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comSat, 24 October, 2009 12:07:39 AM Re: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Did you get time to look into your calculations? Also let me know which ayanamsa did you use and which place you used for calculating ascendant?

Dear Satish and Sujata

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

@gro ups.com

Dear SS

RegardsSujata das

Dear Sahasra Sagar, Heartiest congrats!! Regards,

Dear Bharghava

Thanks a lot

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Dear Sagarji,

As you rightly said much attention & research is needed on Benefic dots.

Regards.

Bhargav.

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Maharashtra polls"kp group" <@gro ups.com>

Hi

As per Benefic dots of Libra month for Maharashtra polls i had predicted 144 seats for Ruling and opposition equally.

Plz do more research on Benefic dots which will help lot in predictng numbers and marks card etc.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Congrats Sagar,

will you share your method used in detail

Regards

hs nagi--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Viswas <astrologervishy_nair wrote:

Viswas <astrologervishy_nairRe: Maharashtra polls Date: Saturday, 24 October, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear Mr. Sagar

Thanks for your kind response. It is indeed ancients had practised a lot, but not properly recorded or not correctly passed on to the next generations.

For any practise of occult subject, one's 6th sense should be evoked properly, according to gurujans. It is said that the ancient sages long meditation and disciplined life style got them intution probably triple than what now-a-days saints get.

You had taken Libra month which corresponds to Sun's ingress into Libra. But at the time of casting Sun was still in Virgo. Any throwing of light on this.

Rgds

Mk Viswanath

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSat, 24 October, 2009 9:11:24 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Vishwas

All our ancient works whether Astrology or any other work had so many hidden points, nut we are unable to understand it or we are unaware of it.

Even to day my knowledge is nil in this field and whenever my predictions came true either individual or national/internatio nal i have shocked that how our ancient saints dig out so many things.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFri, 23 October, 2009 11:07:04 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Hello Sirs

Kudos to Mr. Sagar for this fantabulous predictive technique which shows how dependable the ancient Astro system is.

J Hora chart erected for 7-40 am on 17.10.09 is having Libra rising with 4th house (cap) and 10th house (Can) has got 7 points each of Jupiter ashtakavarga.

According to Mr. Sagar 144 seats were predicted to ruling party combination, which came correct.

But latest reports say that the ruling party combination just got 146 seats.

Rgds

MK Viswanath

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFri, 23 October, 2009 8:17:26 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Punit

I will check and mail u

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 22 October, 2009 5:33:47 PMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Yes, more or less it looks like that Ruling Party will reach somewhere around the number you have predicted. By the way, I checked solar ingress chart for libra month again and found that 4th house is getting 7 benefic dots and 10th house is getting only 4 benefic points. You mentioned 7 benefic points for 4th as well as 7th house? Is it your miscalculation or am I missing anything?

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hi

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Respected Sagar sir,Where can i get the Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga here in chennai,is it available in english or where can i get it in Bangalore.Thanks and regards,S.Ravi Shankar--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Maharashtra polls Date: Saturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:49 PM

Dear PandeyYes, i have checked some time back that Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga following some other ayanamsa and it not matched with NC lahiri or KP as u have given the ayanamsa calculatio.I will try to send a copy of the same through scanning that page for ur kind reference, please give me some time as my scanner is not working since long time.On 17th October 2009Sun-203-45 at 5-30 am-Ayanamsa they have mentioned on 1-10-2009= 23 deg 59 min 50 secthey have given nirayana rashi pravesha - sun- on 17th October 2009 at 7-30 am IST.This is for ur kind reference.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraNote:Before KP i have used This panchanga and with the help of the same i have predicted so many events with very accuracy including time.one Ex:i had predicted

based on horary (NOT KP) that the boy will not be found up to next day 2-36 Noon.no danger to his life.yes, the boy was sleeping very near to their house but they dint get him up to 2-36 noon.2nd Ex:one lady left the home after a small quarrel, but family members had strong doubt of her death.They came by night at 11 pm.i have erected horary chart (NOY KP) and predict that the lady is at Mysore itself in the west direction of her residence and living with the lady who seems to be like her mother .go and have a sound sleep till next day 5-36 PM.One person who was accompany the family member scoled me for that prediction as he was in confirm that the lady must be dead already.Exactly by 5-36 pm they received a phone call , the lady in the other side said that missed lady is with them since yesterday and now is ok . hence come and take to her home.Thirdly:Son came to me in the night to get prediction about his

fathers health and life span after analysing the chart erected by me 2 years back using the same panchanga, i told that his fathers day coming to an end , tommorrow by 0-23 he will have last breath.son told me that operation of eye has been successful , he talked with me and told to see his other children too now.yes, he kneew that he will die soon and has expressed his feelings.son dint accept my prediction, i will come tomorrow after 10-30 but his father expired at 10-23 am itself.Vontikoppal panchanga is very good old Established in 1887-1888.now 123 rd year of publication.if u r India i will send u one english copy of America panchanga by the same publication.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 25 October, 2009 12:29:16 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Appreciate your reply.

Interestingly, calculations given by Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga doesn't match with any software / NASA JPL (Swiss Ephemeris). According to you, on the day of solar ingress in Libra (17 Oct 2009), you got Libra Ascendant for Bombay and got 7:30 AM as month pravesh time.

Dear Panday

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Note:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comSat, 24 October, 2009 12:07:39 AM Re: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Dear Satish and Sujata

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

@gro ups.com

Dear SS

RegardsSujata das

Dear Sahasra Sagar, Heartiest congrats!! Regards,

Dear Bharghava

Thanks a lot

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Dear Sagarji,

Regards.

Bhargav.

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Maharashtra polls"kp group" <@gro ups.com>

Hi

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Dear Ravi,

Please try in GIRI trading agency opposite to mylapore Kapaleswarar temple.

ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, CHENNAI

Giri Trading Agency Pvt Ltd,

58/2, TSV Koil Street, Mylapore, Chennai-600004.INDIA.Phones: 91-44-24643551/24953817 /24953823 Fax: 91-44-24953823 website: www.giri.inInternet Dept. Incharge : Sushama RanganathanEmail: salesPhones: 91-44-42100702/703

GIRI SHOWROOMS IN CHENNAI

Old No. 10, New No. 14, Kapaleswarar Sannidhi Street,

Mylapore, Chennai 600004. INDIA. Phones: 91-44-24640376/24642530/24953820 Timings: 0900 hrs to 2100 hrs Indian Standard Time.

Works on Sundays as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 10/24/09, s.ravi Shankar <gurukkal.shankar wrote:

s.ravi Shankar <gurukkal.shankarRe: Maharashtra polls Cc: ssagar86Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 11:10 PM

Respected Sagar sir,

Where can i get the Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga here in chennai,is it available in english or where can i get it in Bangalore.

Thanks and regards,

S.Ravi Shankar--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Maharashtra polls@gro ups.comSaturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:49 PM

Dear PandeyYes, i have checked some time back that Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga following some other ayanamsa and it not matched with NC lahiri or KP as u have given the ayanamsa calculatio.I will try to send a copy of the same through scanning that page for ur kind reference, please give me some time as my scanner is not working since long time.On 17th October 2009Sun-203-45 at 5-30 am-Ayanamsa they have mentioned on 1-10-2009= 23 deg 59 min 50 secthey have given nirayana rashi pravesha - sun- on 17th October 2009 at 7-30 am IST.This is for ur kind reference.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraNote:Before KP i have used This panchanga and with the help of the same i have predicted so many events with very accuracy including time.one Ex:i had predicted based on horary (NOT KP) that the boy will not be found up to next day 2-36 Noon.no danger to his life.yes, the boy was sleeping very near to their house

but they dint get him up to 2-36 noon.2nd Ex:one lady left the home after a small quarrel, but family members had strong doubt of her death.They came by night at 11 pm.i have erected horary chart (NOY KP) and predict that the lady is at Mysore itself in the west direction of her residence and living with the lady who seems to be like her mother .go and have a sound sleep till next day 5-36 PM.One person who was accompany the family member scoled me for that prediction as he was in confirm that the lady must be dead already.Exactly by 5-36 pm they received a phone call , the lady in the other side said that missed lady is with them since yesterday and now is ok . hence come and take to her home.Thirdly:Son came to me in the night to get prediction about his fathers health and life span after analysing the chart erected by me 2 years back using the same panchanga, i told that his fathers day coming to an end , tommorrow

by 0-23 he will have last breath.son told me that operation of eye has been successful , he talked with me and told to see his other children too now.yes, he kneew that he will die soon and has expressed his feelings.son dint accept my prediction, i will come tomorrow after 10-30 but his father expired at 10-23 am itself.Vontikoppal panchanga is very good old Established in 1887-1888.now 123 rd year of publication.if u r India i will send u one english copy of America panchanga by the same publication.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 25 October, 2009 12:29:16 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Appreciate your reply.

Dear Panday

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Note:

Dear Sagar ji,

Dear Satish and Sujata

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

@gro ups.com

Dear SS

RegardsSujata das

Dear Sahasra Sagar, Heartiest congrats!! Regards, Satish--- On Fri, 10/23/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Maharashtra polls@gro ups.comFriday, October 23, 2009, 8:13 AM

Dear Bharghava

Thanks a lot

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, 22 October, 2009 8:28:37 PMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagarji,

Regards.

Bhargav.

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Maharashtra polls"kp group" <@gro ups.com>Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 3:51 PM

Hi

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Dear Ravi

I do not no about english panchanga for india, but they publish American panchanga in English.

Plz try at given addres by Senthil ji, if u dint get i will try to get one American panchanga in English by them.

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Sun, 25 October, 2009 1:31:36 PMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Ravi,

Please try in GIRI trading agency opposite to mylapore Kapaleswarar temple.

ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, CHENNAI

Giri Trading Agency Pvt Ltd,

58/2, TSV Koil Street, Mylapore, Chennai-600004. INDIA.Phones: 91-44-24643551/ 24953817 /24953823 Fax: 91-44-24953823 website: www.giri.inInternet Dept. Incharge : Sushama RanganathanEmail: salesPhones: 91-44-42100702/703

GIRI SHOWROOMS IN CHENNAI

Old No. 10, New No. 14, Kapaleswarar Sannidhi Street,

Mylapore, Chennai 600004. INDIA. Phones: 91-44-24640376/ 24642530/ 24953820 Timings: 0900 hrs to 2100 hrs Indian Standard Time.

Works on Sundays as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 10/24/09, s.ravi Shankar <gurukkal.shankar@ .in> wrote:

s.ravi Shankar <gurukkal.shankar@ .in>Re: Maharashtra polls@gro ups.comCc: ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.inSaturday, October 24, 2009, 11:10 PM

Respected Sagar sir,

Where can i get the Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga here in chennai,is it available in english or where can i get it in Bangalore.

Thanks and regards,

S.Ravi Shankar--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Maharashtra polls@gro ups.comSaturday, 24 October, 2009, 8:49 PM

Dear PandeyYes, i have checked some time back that Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga following some other ayanamsa and it not matched with NC lahiri or KP as u have given the ayanamsa calculatio.I will try to send a copy of the same through scanning that page for ur kind reference, please give me some time as my scanner is not working since long time.On 17th October 2009Sun-203-45 at 5-30 am-Ayanamsa they have mentioned on 1-10-2009= 23 deg 59 min 50 secthey have given nirayana rashi pravesha - sun- on 17th October 2009 at 7-30 am IST.This is for ur kind reference.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraNote:Before KP i have used This panchanga and with the help of the same i have predicted so many events with very accuracy including time.one Ex:i had predicted based on horary (NOT KP) that the boy will not be found up to next day 2-36 Noon.no danger to his life.yes, the boy was sleeping very near to their house

but they dint get him up to 2-36 noon.2nd Ex:one lady left the home after a small quarrel, but family members had strong doubt of her death.They came by night at 11 pm.i have erected horary chart (NOY KP) and predict that the lady is at Mysore itself in the west direction of her residence and living with the lady who seems to be like her mother .go and have a sound sleep till next day 5-36 PM.One person who was accompany the family member scoled me for that prediction as he was in confirm that the lady must be dead already.Exactly by 5-36 pm they received a phone call , the lady in the other side said that missed lady is with them since yesterday and now is ok . hence come and take to her home.Thirdly:Son came to me in the night to get prediction about his fathers health and life span after analysing the chart erected by me 2 years back using the same panchanga, i told that his fathers day coming to an end , tommorrow

by 0-23 he will have last breath.son told me that operation of eye has been successful , he talked with me and told to see his other children too now.yes, he kneew that he will die soon and has expressed his feelings.son dint accept my prediction, i will come tomorrow after 10-30 but his father expired at 10-23 am itself.Vontikoppal panchanga is very good old Established in 1887-1888.now 123 rd year of publication.if u r India i will send u one english copy of America panchanga by the same publication.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 25 October, 2009 12:29:16 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Appreciate your reply.

Dear Panday

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Note:

Dear Sagar ji,

Dear Satish and Sujata

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

@gro ups.com

Dear SS

RegardsSujata das

Dear Sahasra Sagar, Heartiest congrats!! Regards, Satish--- On Fri, 10/23/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Maharashtra polls@gro ups.comFriday, October 23, 2009, 8:13 AM

Dear Bharghava

Thanks a lot

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, 22 October, 2009 8:28:37 PMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagarji,

Regards.

Bhargav.

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Maharashtra polls"kp group" <@gro ups.com>Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 3:51 PM

Hi

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Dear Vishwas

As per Vontikoppal panchanga Sun entered Libra at 7-30 am.

JH software it is in Virgo.

Dear Hardeep

Shrtly i will share the same with other Polls predictions i made in the past since 1984.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

hardeep singh <bkhardeep Sent: Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:57:14 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Congrats Sagar,

will you share your method used in detail

Regards

hs nagi--- On Sat, 24/10/09, Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Maharashtra polls@gro ups.comSaturday, 24 October, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear Mr. Sagar

Thanks for your kind response. It is indeed ancients had practised a lot, but not properly recorded or not correctly passed on to the next generations.

For any practise of occult subject, one's 6th sense should be evoked properly, according to gurujans. It is said that the ancient sages long meditation and disciplined life style got them intution probably triple than what now-a-days saints get.

You had taken Libra month which corresponds to Sun's ingress into Libra. But at the time of casting Sun was still in Virgo. Any throwing of light on this.

Rgds

Mk Viswanath

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSat, 24 October, 2009 9:11:24 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Vishwas

All our ancient works whether Astrology or any other work had so many hidden points, nut we are unable to understand it or we are unaware of it.

Even to day my knowledge is nil in this field and whenever my predictions came true either individual or national/internatio nal i have shocked that how our ancient saints dig out so many things.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFri, 23 October, 2009 11:07:04 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Hello Sirs

Kudos to Mr. Sagar for this fantabulous predictive technique which shows how dependable the ancient Astro system is.

J Hora chart erected for 7-40 am on 17.10.09 is having Libra rising with 4th house (cap) and 10th house (Can) has got 7 points each of Jupiter ashtakavarga.

According to Mr. Sagar 144 seats were predicted to ruling party combination, which came correct.

But latest reports say that the ruling party combination just got 146 seats.

Rgds

MK Viswanath

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFri, 23 October, 2009 8:17:26 AMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Punit

I will check and mail u

regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 22 October, 2009 5:33:47 PMRe: Maharashtra polls

Dear Sagar ji,

Yes, more or less it looks like that Ruling Party will reach somewhere around the number you have predicted. By the way, I checked solar ingress chart for libra month again and found that 4th house is getting 7 benefic dots and 10th house is getting only 4 benefic points. You mentioned 7 benefic points for 4th as well as 7th house? Is it your miscalculation or am I missing anything?

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hi

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.