IndiaDivine.org

Special request to Moderator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vishram,

I have already asked the moderator (refer message given below) about this and yet to reply.Hope he will look into it and may reply soon.

Thanks

D.Senthil

===============QUOTE===========================================

Dear Punit,

Thank you very much for the reply. My one suggestion is that while uploading the charts in the files section either a SRIAL NO or UNIQUE ID may be given for the charts along with some title/name of the chart and the same shall be referred in the message for easy reference and searching.

When we reply for the forum member's message at some point of time the message length increases without any significant matter due to repetition of other member's reply also. This happenes in our normal E-mail like A forward to B , B adds something and forward to C and so on finally at one stage the mail length will be too long with duplicate information. Is there anyway to put TREEVIEW type message window wherein the ORIGINATOR'S topic/message will be the parent item (top most) and all other's reply will be linked as child item and one can view the items in sequence also even if we catch any one child message we can easily locate the parent item to follow the sequence at any time. This will help for the new members/beginners too. If it is not in your control this may be suggested to supporting team to do the needful.

As you know the programming can understand the above technical words also.

Hope the members will agree with me.

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

===========UNQUOTE==============================--- On Fri, 10/23/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Special request to Moderator"KP System Forum" Friday, October 23, 2009, 6:16 AM Dear Moderator, We all need to read current & old mails (connected to it, which come like a very long strip) very frequently. The one who is interested in reading & gaining some knowledge won't have any problem with long strips. I too don't have any problem,

but what I see that when it is a big strip of 15 -20 posts, nearly 5 -6 posts get very badly affected due to some technical problem or settings somewhere. The writing in the posts get some 'unreadable marks' or 'unnecessary spaces' in it, which makes reading highly irritating. Some times the matter is very important, but one may avoid to read it just because its complicated look. Even if one dares to read won't be able to concentrate normally. I request you to kindly look in to the matter & try to solve this problem. Can it work if we ask all members to use some specific font / size or make changes in their settings ? Connected here under is a similar strip of posts with changed subject. Thanks & regards