IndiaDivine.org

Special request to Moderator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,

We all need to read current & old mails (connected to it, which come like a very long strip) very frequently. The one who is interested in reading & gaining some knowledge won't have any problem with long strips. I too don't have any problem, but what I see that when it is a big strip of 15 -20 posts, nearly 5 -6 posts get very badly affected due to some technical problem or settings somewhere. The writing in the posts get some 'unreadable marks' or 'unnecessary spaces' in it, which makes reading highly irritating. Some times the matter is very important, but one may avoid to read it just because its complicated look. Even if one dares to read won't be able to concentrate normally.

I request you to kindly look in to the matter & try to solve this problem.

Can it work if we ask all members to use some specific font / size or make changes in their settings ?

Connected here under is a similar strip of posts with changed subject.

Thanks & regards

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Fri, 23 October, 2009 2:33:27 PMRe: Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME

Dear Sujat ji

Predictions are always associated with particular chart and of course the chart is for some particular person. But as far as my little knowledge goes

I do not know any rule to ascertain whether chart belongs to a particular person or not. Do you mean carrying out RBT ensures that the chart belongs to same person? I beg to differ here.

I have already mentioned in my post (point No. 4) that as an alternative to BTR I check the sub lord of the relevant house with RPs as given in KP Reader (Refer excerpts reproduced below). So your contention that I am analyzing charts without checking is baseless.

Only if the TOB is doubtful, especially by the consultant, the BTR is to be done by the help of RPs: Note the sublord of the sixth (6th) cusp. This needs correct moment of birth. If it is not available, then if you want to know the sub of the sixth, you take ruling planets at the moment when you have the urge to put the query. Mysteriously God will help you by eliminating the previous and the next sub to the one which you have to select. -A & A 1970 Jan p 27, `Astrology and Disease' by Guruji KSK, also in KP Reader III p 281 (Old Edition, Practical Part p 118)

In my understanding, "What is not available" refers to birth time. Logically therefore, we can understand that only in such situations where the querist himself raises doubt about the correctness of his own birth time,only then should we resort to the use of the divine RPs in order to resolve the doubts, and "Mysteriously God will help you by eliminating the previous and the next sub to the one which you have to select". -Dr. Andrew Dutta (Sri Indrajit)

Unless the client raises specific doubts in his birth-time, we need not attempt unnecessarily to correct the birth-time at all. However, it is better to check his birth-horoscope by taking the RPs…-K. Baskaran: Secrets of R.P. & The Birth Time p 10

Regards

Subhash Ektare

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThu, October 22, 2009 7:28:27 PM Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME

Respected Mr. Subhashji,Sir,I am afraid the clarification furnished by you is a bit surprising. I cannot imagine a scholarly astrologer like you analysing a chart without ascertaining that the chart really belongs to the person for whom you are giving predictions. I donot think different views can co-exist on this point. Before proceeding with the analysis of a given chart, it must be ensured that the chart belongs to the very person to whom it is said to belong. You may do it by RBT, or by tallying the events in his/her life or by any other method. But it must be done. This is the first step to eliminate incorrect predictions.Sorry to disagree. regards, sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Subhash,>

According to K.P. Principles,the exact Time of Birth is at the time at which the newborn takes the first breath... which for all practical purposes is the time of the first cry... !>                     I must say that I do not to your view however, that correction,or verification of the Exact Time of Birth is not necessary always... because, if we do not resort to this,it will contribute towards the compromising the accuracy of predictions, an accuracy which K.P. is famous for...>

Also,our revered Guruji, K.S.Krishnam urthiji himself advises the>  verification of a Natal horoscope presented to a K.P. Astrologer,before begining analysis. ..>                     Also,as said earlier,as a professional astrologer who charges fairly high fees for a consultation, Horary or Natal Astrology... I need to ensure the accuracy of my predictions as far as is possible...>                     Kindly refer to the interesting book..."Progeny and Romance" where

Linda Goodman,is quoted saying in her book "Love Signs",under the caption,'A time to Embrace'... and called it astrobiology, using which ancient kings knew that a woman could conceive(for sure) only during a cetain aproximately two hour period in each Lunar Month,when the Sun and Moon are exactlyt he same number of degrees apart,as they were at the time of her birth...>                     When Scientists finally got around seriously and with an open mind,investigating Astrobiology, they found that the simplest way of proving its reliability,> is through working backwards through what is called the Natal Epoch...which is simply counting backwards from the actual Birth Time,to the precise time of conception,which will invariably reveal a Sun-Moon relationship to match that of the Mother

at her Birth,and will also match the sex of the infant by the Astrological sign in which Moon was deposited at that time... ! !  >                     The rectification/ verification of a Birth Chart is based upon this logic...>                      The verification/ correction method given has been improved upon by me after my experience with it over the years,to go up to the sub-sub level...which gives the Exact TOB closest to the very minute...the sub-sub-sub level could perhaps be correct to the second.but in atual practise,upto the minute is enough...in my humble opinion...>

That,Subhash, is exactly why I verify the correctness of a Birth Chart presented to me,before I proceed to analyse it...>                      Pl. feel free to comment/ask queries etc...>                     Wishing you the very best,>                     Yogesh Lajmi.>

GOOD LUCK !>                     >                     >                     > > --- On Thu, 10/22/09, Subhash Ektare

<subhash_ektare@ ...> wrote:> > > Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ ...>> Re: Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME> @gro ups.com> Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:08 PM> > > Â > > > > > > Dear Santosh ji,> > > Kindly refer e-magazine Astrovision April 2008 and May 2008 issues.> It is also available in the file section of this group I suppose. Regards> > > Subhash Ektare> > > > > Santhosh <santhosh10>> @gro ups.com> Thu, October 22, 2009 12:40:48 PM> Re: Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME>

>  > > > > Dear Subhashji,> can you please give details of the method of rectification that you have used satisfactorily. I agree 100% rBTR is not possible.> santhosh> >  > > > > > Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >> @gro ups.com> Thu, 22 October, 2009 3:02:22 PM> Re: Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME> >  > > > > Dear Sujat ji,> > > Yes Sir! What you have stated is definitely a possibility but not a certainty.> However I do not rectify BT for every native for following reasons.> 1.  As far as I know, there is no sure-shot method to boldly declare that> the BT is cent percent wrong. If you know one, please let it be known.> 2.

Rectification of BT is a cumbersome process. Further the rectified BT> needs authentication for which astrologer should know timing of certain> major events in the life of the native. Whole process is time consuming.> 3.  There is no single reliable method of BTR as mentioned by respected> TW ji. Every astrologer chooses the method giving maximum correct> results. I do BTR in my own way whenever situation demands and I am > satisfied with the results.> 4.  As an alternative I check the sub lord of the house in question as > suggested and advocated by Shri. Gondhalekar ji. And this works very> well with me.> 5.  It is up to an individual whether to correct BT every time or not. Further> one can choose the method giving him maximum satisfaction. > > > I hope this clarifies your doubts. Regards>

> > Subhash Ektare> > > > > > > > > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ . co.in>> @gro ups.com> Thu, October 22, 2009 10:17:24 AM> Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME> > Â > > > > Respected Mr. Subhashji,> Sir,> The views expressed by Mr. TinWinji and reiterated by you raise the following doubts in my mind. Would you please clarify them?> A large number of births now-a-days take place in maternity homes and the BT is recorded by the nurses or the doctors present.The relatives normally donot have any cause to doubt this BT. The charts are prepared and the same-ones are handed over to the native after he/she grows up. > There is always a possibility that the doctor or the nurse who records the time may make a mistake

of a few minutes. They are engaged in ensuring a safe delivery and have no mind to watch the > clock.> If such a mistake is committed, the querent has no reason to doubt it. Is it not necessary to rectify this wrong BT simply because the querent has no doubt about it?> regards,> sujatkaram. @gro ups.com, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Members,> > > > I fully agree with Guruji TW ji that BTR need not be done unless native has> > a doubt about his birth time. However the point under discussion is about> > reliability (or unreliability) of Methods of BTR. TW ji has referred to messages> > # 16092 and 19062 pointing unreliablity of BTR methods based on some> > statistical analysis. I beg to differ from the conclusions drawn therein for the > > reasons mentioned in messages # 19279 and

19307. > > > > I once again request TW ji , Lajmi ji, Gondhalekar ji, Punit ji and other senior members> > to guide me and correct me if I am wrong. Thanks and Regards> > > > Subhash Ektare> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > TW <tw853@>> > @gro ups.com> > Thu, October 22, 2009 4:38:47 AM> > Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME> > > > > > Dear Friends,> > 1. All example charts, except BTR examples, in the KP Readers are analysed without any prior BTR.> > 2. Only if the TOB is doubtful, especially by the consultant, the BTR is to be done by the help of RPs:> > > > Note the sublord of the sixth (6th) cusp. This needs correct moment of birth. If it is not available, then if you want to

know the sub of the sixth, you take ruling planets at the moment when you have the urge to put the query. Mysteriously God will help you by eliminating the previous and the next sub to the one which you have to select. > > -A & A 1970 Jan p 27, `Astrology and Disease' by Guruji KSK, also in KP Reader III p 281 (Old Edition, Practical Part p 118)> > In my understanding, "What is not available" refers to birth time. Logically therefore, we can understand that only in such situations where the querist himself raises doubt about the correctness of his own birth time, only then should we resort to the use of the divine RPs in order to resolve the doubts, and "Mysteriously God will help you by eliminating the previous and the next sub to the one which you have to select". > > -Dr. Andrew Dutta (Sri Indrajit) > > Unless the client raises specific doubts in his birth-time, we need not attempt unnecessarily to correct

the birth-time at all. However, it is better to check his birth-horoscope by taking the RPs…> > -K. Baskaran: Secrets of R.P. & The Birth Time p 10> > 3. Otherwise the astrologer might be cursed for mental damage caused by the cotroversial prediction as a result of unnecessary and unreliable BTR.> > 4. This issue of whether to do the BTR every time or only when the TOB is doubtful and which BTR method to be used is nothing to do with the works of the beyond KP studies of Dr. Kar and Prof. K Balachandran (highly mathematised sub sub theory with the Node's 5,7,9,12 aspects), A.R. Raichurs (co-author of UTOH, first developer of KP SW, advocator of Geocentric and four step theory), M.P Shanmugam (with some own views not in line with KP), KM Subramaniam ( mainly relying on sublord and its starlord without giving much attention to the promise by the cuspal sub lord), CR Bhatt (best KP narrator without

significant different views), K Baskaran (cuspal interlinks theory with different principles from KP), Sunil Gondhalekar (four step theory different from KP), A. Balasekar (nothing special except statisically unreliabe child sex Hora rule)..> > 5. Such beyond KP studies (except CR Bhatt) could make the beginners confused in learning KP and their works are, of course, useful for advanced serious KP learners for further study.> > 6. We are here in this form to learn and discuss KP, to do emperical research in search of truth as guided by Guruji KSK. Research works are for the benefit of KP lovers and own understanding of KP, believe it or not is up to them, and so no dealing with the KP & Astrology magazine at all. > > Thanks and regards,> > TW > > > > @gro ups.com, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" <guide_ vijayanand@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >

Friends> > > > > > By taking into consideration so called response from all of the kp members regarding the things told by KSK but not followed by some, I honestly tried to put before the forum. But certain members of the forum is of the opinion that it should not be continued. Someone donot like to read in the matterlike points.> > > > > > Ok, I agree with you. Henceforth I will try to read only archives of the STALWARTS rather than writing.> > > > > > Thanks to everyone for your guidance and courage. Be Happy.> > > > > > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra> > > Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303> > > write me to : guide_ vijayanand@ ...> > > guide_ vijayanand@ ...'> > > vijayanand_astrogui

de@> > > > > > > > > On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:20:44 +0530 wrote> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lajmi ji,> > >  > > > I am OK with the criticism, but truly speaking I do not understand why this criticism? I guess you have not read my mail and hurried to the response. I would request you to reread my email again at http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28685> > > > > >  > > > Isn't all these concepts mashed up with KP can confuse KP beginners? What is the harm in advising KP students to " I would suggest KP beginners to masters basics of KP first before picking up any extension. "?> > >

> > >  > > > Sub, Sub-Sub, Sub of the Star, Star of the Star, Star of the Star of the Star, Star of the Sub, Sub-Sub-Sub, Sign-Star-Sub- Sub-Sub and their interlinks.. there is no end to it. Isn't it confusing? I feel my duty to tell beginners to master basics first and then only pick up all these extensions. > > > > > >  > > > I have my personal opinion that most of the theories are good only for post-mortem. I am not saying just like that but extensively experimented with most of these theories and formed my opinion. Also saying that I am not broad-minded is not correct, because my openness to all theories whether KP or non-KP is well known. What I care most is the correct predictions. I am sure that this forum doesn't require proof for that. Am I not allowed to share my opinion?> > > > >

> Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyPS: I am not sure whether you misread my other email as well. I was trying to say that the best method to tell about a new theory is by practical demonstration as you have done. I was praising you and what I got in return was a harsh criticism :-)> > > > > > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â This kind of approach,of insisting that all research done by the late K.R.Kar,and many other stalwarts in K.P.,other than the late Krishnamurthi himself,smacks of firstly being not only more

orthodox than the orthodox,but also of being more loyal than the King...and with little or no contribution of their own,towards the improvement or innovating new ideas...to write home about.... !> > > > > >                      Such a short-sighted and narrow-minded outlook can never encourage research...and painting the Bhatts,the K.Subramaniams, the K.R.Kars,the A.R.Raichurs, the S.Balachandrans, the late M.P Shanmughams, the Balasekars,the Sunil Gondhalekars and many others....(Except for the S.P Khullars who have,as we all know,used the works of K.P.. Stalwarts,and appropriated them as his own,as widely reported...) > > > > > > Â

I am surprised at particularly the very myopic vision of Punit,and I understand the angst though of TW and my friend from Ahmedabad,Mr. Kanak Bosmia(who does not indulge in such criticism) who are perhaps still nursing their anger against K.Subramaniam as their "research article" was not accepted for publication, by him in the journal K.P. & Astrology...> > > > > >                      But by decrying all

research,done by KSK's disciples smacks of typical and unexplainable intolerance of Punit and the others who belittle these researchers > > > > > > with a lot of work behind them,and who have always selflessly dedicated their research to their Guru...Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji ...> > >                     I hope that such unwarranted criticism shoud be desisted from,especially by people who don't even qualify to hold a candle to these great researchers. ..some of whom do not exist in this world since not so long ago...> > > > > >       Â

In my personal opinion it just not fair... !> > >                     With best wishes,> > >                     Yogesh Lajmi.> > >               Â

GOOD LUCK !> > >                     > > >                     > > >  --- On Wed, 10/21/09, Punit Pandey

wrote:> > > Punit Pandey Re: Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME@gro ups.com> > > Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 9:53 AM> > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > >  > > > Theoretical discussions have limited value. There is no way we can verify Horary, RP, Birth Time Rectification etc. other than by practical application. > > >  > > > I generally do not prefer rectification done every time without event verification as done by Lajmi ji. Though by demonstrating the correct prediction, he added weight to his method of rectification. It should be the way rather than merely discussion on theory. > > > > > > Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey> > > On Wed, Oct 21,

2009 at 2:47 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL wrote:> > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > Mr Santosh, What is the philosophy of KP is totally understood by every KP astrologer, so it is not necessary to recall them. As per your opinion, we should not depend on omens, ruling planets. No doubt, once and for all, we will agree with you. But what you consider is that science, will there any reliable method that proves everytime the same significations of planets will offer same results or the results received in certain DBAS will again repeat in future. > > > My dear friends, it is the only almighty who guided us to learn KP ASTROLOGY AND THATSWHY WE ARE FOLLOWING IT. and if we omit to take help the super natural power i.e. ruling planets, will anyone give only 5 examples for a particular person predicted upto day, lagna, minute, second. Means why

that event is happened on that day, why that happened in that lagna and why that happened in that star of lagna, sub of lagna and sub sub of lagna and sub sub sub etc.> > > If anyone gives the above type details then KP astrology will need to be recaste and name of KRISHNAMURTIJI is to be replaced by the so called EMINENT ASTROLOGER and new system can be started.When we commit to adopt every principle of KP astrology, then there will be no excuses for anything. Rectificationof Birth time can be done only by a few astrologer who believes ALMIGHTY. Though it is the science, no body will answer why this is happening. If any astrologer is not ina position to take ruling planets for rectification of birth time and blaming the method is wrong. This should not be the case, especially in KP ASTROLOGY. '> > > I feel all will agree with me. Definately there maybe difference of opinions regarding the rectificaton of birth of time or

rectified time of birth etc. but this will not cause blamed KP astrology as such.KSK in his primary lessons says that now the days have gone to tell the jataka that his/her marriage would happen in a year. Nowadays everyone wants the prediction upto moment time. and KSK and his followers have given somany predictions upto moment time and stunned the astrologicall field. This is so, still if we consider that philosophys of KRishnamurti Padhati needs to be changed and new philosophy is necessary to adopt that only strong significations of planets. > > > In the past, KSK himself and his followers were answering the predictions on ruling planets and they used to come true upto second moment correct. Now can we say that they were wrong. and we are correct?Most of the KP astrologers have not gone through the teachings of KP and following new ideas with whims and fancies to their personal satisfaction and also try to change originality of KP which

is considered as the milestone in Predictive Stellar Astrology.> > > Here, I the representative of everyone, put before you that without taking help of ruling planets, planets qualities and entire setup of vedic astrology, try to predict the things that suppose to happen in a day or two. Like who will become the chief minister and the minister. Which minister will be allot which port folio, Now cricket matches 20-20 are being playing. Why not to predict for particular match for particular team and also for particular player regarding batting as well as bowling etc. and it should be predicted well in advance in general and then wait for the results. In average, 50 to 60% of the predictions will come true. What is about 40% predictions that fails. If KP is the science, then the results sholuld be similar without any difference. > > > Is this possible. No, it is not possible. What we do now, we will put certain doubts before

others and we get confused and also to confuse others.This tactis is very dangerous to the newcomers of KP astrology and I fear that by following this type of whims and fancies, kp astrology will go to a wrong path and also will beblamed.> > > As a true follower of KP, we, all must follow all the rules in its strictness and get KP to prosperity in qualititative as well as quantitative manner.If, by unknowingly, anyone is hurted, I am really sorry. But my intention is onlythat KP SHOULD LONG LIVE.> > > With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, MaharashtraCell No. +91 9422582853/ +91 9673746303write me to : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> > > On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:42:38 +0530 wrote>Dear TW,from your post below, i think i understood that you are against the method of Birthtime rectification, although BTR is clearly mentioned in KP readers. > > > If this is what you

have meant, then I agree with you fully.see we have to accept that Birth time rectification is completely against the phylosophy of KP Astrology. This might surprise a few, but I can explain.> > > Now what is Kp Prediction primarily based on? according to KP, just with the rulling planets and their significations at the time of a query, we can arrive at certain predictions about the client. we know very well that the planetary position at the time of query will definitely be different than the planetary position in the Birth Chart of the native. Yet KP believes that this new planetary position is capable of giving us the correct answer if we are able to interpret them exactly as per the rules laid down. Now, how is this possible? This is precisely the basic phylosophy of KP. There are invisible energies and entities in this universe that guides us. this guidance may be by way of intuition also. but when we use KP, we dont depend on

intuition much. so then how is the cosmic universe going to guide us. There is only one way. that is, make us draw a chart exactly at a particular moment and make sure that this chart has the specific configuration> > > of planets that can reveal the truth. Doesnt it make sense? Ofcourse it does for me. Now if this is so, then why should we even attempt a BRT. when we try to rectify the Birth chart, we are showing our lack of belief and trust in the ability of this cosmic energy to guide us correctly. we should leave certain things to God Almighty. If the Birthtime is wrong because it was recorded wrongly by the nurse, and the mistake is in a few minutes, then i believe, it was so destined by the God Almighty to be so recorded. there must be a purpose for it to be so recorded. Probably, to hide certain things or to reveal certain things which may not be revealed if we go ahead and change the time in the name of birth time

rectification.> > > The above is my humble opinion on the subject if BRT. I feel many will not agree.santhosh> >TW >@gro ups.com> > > >Wed, 21 October, 2009 8:37:54 AM> Re: RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME_ ASC. SUB LORD AND SUBSUB BE PRESENT AS THE MOON STARLORD AND MOON SUB LORD?>> Dear Friends,> > > >>1. The two BTR methods below are statistically found unreliable, first one is biased to acceptance and second one biased to rejection.>1) Moon-Star = Asc Sublord >http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 16092?threaded=> > > >2) Asc sublord = Moon Star lord simultaneously Asc sub-sub lord = Moon sublord >http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 19062?var= 1> > >

>>2. The BRT is the well experienced men's serious job in the West and Vedic including KAS. In doing the BRT as any body's job, nothing can be more atrocious than to diverge from a reliable recorded birth time in the name of rectifiation, as such a step would only bring disrepute to the devine science of> > > astrology.>> Regards,> TW >>@gro ups.com, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" wrote:>>>> Dear Sir,> > > >> Now a days when birth of child occurs, the parents as well as medical professionals are also careful regarding the noting of birth time. Definately, it will depend on the situation of delivery i.e. general normal, cessarian, forcep delivery etc. and the general condition of the mother. and due to this, there is no much difference in time of birth roughly extended upto only 10 minutes. But if we consider the ascendent sub lord and sub sub lord should present as the Moon star

lord and moon Sub lord, it will run for more than 30 minutes from the reported time of birth. No doubt, by certain astrologers while practicing KP astrology, found certain co incidences and> > > they confirmed it as the rule. But in every case it will do. As far possible, rectification of birth time will have to be done as per ruling planets upto ascendent sign lord, star lord, sub lord and sub sub lord. If we stick to rectify the time of birth related to moon star and moon sub at the same time, it will deviate in certain cases. In 10% cases of 100% cases, moon star and moon sub will match butt in 90 % of the cases it will not match. and in matching this case, if we enhance the time of birth beyond the limits, then we lead to wrong path of predictions. > > > >> It is presumed that the astrologer who prepares the horoscope will be or will not be consulted for every time and the horsocpe such prepared by the astrologer by

enhancing the time of birth beyond the limits, the other astrologer predict as per the given detailed horoscope. and thus Jataka will lead to a wrong prediction or wrong decision.> > > >> IN KP 3rd reader, Late KSK has laid downthe pricniples of rectification of birth in which he says that Ruling planets i.e. Lagna Star Lord, Lagna Sign Lord, Chandra Star Lord, Chandra Sign lord, Day lord will have its impact on the ascendent of the jataka and with the help of it, ascendent can be rectified upto sub sub level or even more than that. > > > >> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra> > Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303>> write me to : guide_ vijayanand@ ...> > > >> >> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:51:29 +0530 wrote>> >>> >> >> >> >> >> >> Dear

Lajmi ji,>> ÃÆ'‚>> Appreciate your participation. Analysis by seniors will definitely help beginners and students. > > > >> Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:>> >> ÃÆ'‚ >> >>>> [Attachment( s) from Yogesh Lajmi included below] > > > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> Dear Punit,>> ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Am sending you the solution to QUIZ No. 15...>>

ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ I have corrected the TOB,as per K.P. System....such that the Ascendant sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ > > > >> ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ In my humble opinion the subject will mist probably

meet with a life-threatening accident and survive...and be hospitalised for some length of time...>>ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ With kind regards,> > > >> ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Yogesh Lajmi>>>>Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!> > >> >> > > > > > > Connect more,

do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!