IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 16

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth dataDOB 21/08/1956TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hourPlace - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Vishram

Since you feel the time is doubtful. Please include some past events.

Best regards

Sudhir

-

Vishram Deshpande

KP System Forum

Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:56 PM

Quiz 16

Dear Friends,On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth dataDOB 21/08/1956TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hourPlace - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishramji,The event which you are mentioning happened on 30th May'99 (based on the given data - the event should have occurred on 4th June'99) points towards something gain in your life and I could narrow down to 2 options based on the preliminary findings;a) Promotion in your working career (or)b) Start of your own businessHowever, let me work on the detailed analysis and shall post it when its done.Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Quiz 16"KP System Forum" Sunday, October 25, 2009, 10:26 AM

Dear Vishram

If your time is correct,I think it will be related to income and job matters.I

told it at a glance and it's not a good method for analyzing ,but I'm so busy

now.I hope i find opportunity to give analysis.

Best Wishes

Hussein

, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would

like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data

>

> DOB 21/08/1956

> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)

> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful

about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour

> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)

>

> Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Dear VishramDBAS is sa su mo ra.Sa ,dasa lord trasiting ve star (3 2 7), mo sub (7 8 4 10 11) Su transitting moo(4 7 10 11), ju sub ( 3 2 7 5 9 12) Mo transitting sa star (7 10 11) Ra in cancer, in mer star (3 6 5 ) and sub of moo.U met with an accident, going to office and were hospitalisedRegardsSujataVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeKP System Forum

Sun, 25 October, 2009 3:56:10 PM Quiz 16

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Vishram Despande Ji,

Please give few fast events such as your date of marriage, children, your education, to verify the time of birth. Without confirming the birth time it is difficult to go for a quiz.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 25/10/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Quiz 16"KP System Forum" Sunday, 25 October, 2009, 3:56 PM

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Four possibilities exist , either death of a parent, heart attack, loss of spouse or start of a new business. Therefore, the accuracy is 25%.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeKP System Forum Sun, 25 October, 2009 3:56:10 PM Quiz 16

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear vishram Deshpandey Ji & Members,The time given by Pande Ji seems incorrect,rectified time also seems incorrect as well as time given by Sri Vijaianand Patil Ji.

Your correct birth time is 10:44:40 to 10:45:10PM and mean taken as 10:44:40 and at this time sub lord of Ascendant is Rahu and Sub sub lord is also Rahu and Star lord of Moon is Rahu and Sub lord of Moon is also Rahu and Rahu is aspecting 1st cusp also and it is according to K.P Rules.

On 30.05.1999 you met with accident;sustained few injuries & you incurred a sudden huge loss of wealth in your family.Because on this day it was the period of Saturn-Sun-sun.Saturn is strong significator of 7th and Normal significator of 10th and 11th cusp and saturn is placed in debiliated sign in ascendant.sun is posited in Magha and its lord is ketu significator of 1,4,11th cusp and at the time of birth posited in 1st cusp and on 30.05.1999 it is posited in 10th andas pecting 2nd cusp.

But there is chance of being blessed with the birth of Male baby also .

with thanks and regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal Sent: Sun, October 25, 2009 9:20:52 PMRe: Quiz 16

Four possibilities exist , either death of a parent, heart attack, loss of spouse or start of a new business. Therefore, the accuracy is 25%.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sun, 25 October, 2009 3:56:10 PM Quiz 16

Dear Sir,

How could it be possible to guess when the birth time itself is not correct. Kindly rectify your birth time first. The quiz may be an unnecessary hurdle and waste of time.

Dr. Rath

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal Sent: Sun, October 25, 2009 9:20:52 PMRe: Quiz 16

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sun, 25 October, 2009 3:56:10 PM Quiz 16

Dear Vishram

My analysis are as follows:

Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41

HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner

1 sun ket - mars

2 - - jup venus

3 jup venus - mer

4 mer sun ketu moon

5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun

6 - - - mer

7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus

8 - - - mars

9 - - mars,venus jup

10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat

11 - mars sat,rahu sat

12 - - mars,venus jup

Planet Houses

sun 1,4,5

moon 7,10,4

mars 5,11,9,12,1,8

mer 4,5,3,6

jup 3,5,2,7,9,12

venus 5,3,9,12,2,7

sat 7,10,11

rahu 7,10,11

ketu 10,1,4

Rahu=mars(11,1-8)

ketu=venus(3,2-7)

(I) Dasha sat/sun/sun

Planet Star Sub

sat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)

sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)

sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)

Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)

Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)

(II) On tranist date 30th May 1999

Planet Star Sub

sat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)

sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)

Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)

Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3-6)

(III) In the natal chart

a) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus

signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4

b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies

7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12

Possibilities are

1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalised

Sun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th

and in the sub of jupiter in 12.

In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star &

sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun

is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus

in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8.

2. You would have met with vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.

3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country

for business purpose.

Thanks..........Sundar

, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would

like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data

>

> DOB 21/08/1956

> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)

> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful

about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour

> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)

>

> Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Honourable

Vishram ji

Here is my

attempt.

Answre:I am

putting two speculations here.

(1)Native

would had suffered pain of nervous system and had to operate for it.

(2)Native

would had suffere a severe water related accident.

Dasa Lord:

Sa is in

its own star & sub.So Sa is strong significator for 7th

cusp(marak bhava).

Sa is

karaka for nervous system and it is placed in watery signed.Sa has to work

predominantly for any sircumstances.

More over

Sa is in rashi Scorpio -karaka for severe accident,anxiety,more pain and sufferings.

Ma® is in

Sa’s rashi karaka for accident/operation/surgery/brain(Mesh rashi).Mo is also

occupied in Sa’s rashi.

Bhukti

Lord:Su & Mo.

According to s/w,it was running Su’s

bhukti during 30/5/1999.But I will merge it with Mo because our vimshottri base

depend on120 years of age.But the fact is the human age is not 120 nowadays.So

dasa and bhukti will be minimized approximately.

Therefore my determination is that the

native had gone through Mo’s Bhukti not Su ‘s bhukti.Mo is aspected by badhaka

lord Ju.Mo is watery sign.Mo is in Ra star & Ra sub.Ra is rashi vrishchik-a

watery sign along with Sa.

Above

mention all the sircumstances are roots for the occasion of accident and

nervous system related problem.

Regards

Nicky Modi --- On

Sun, 10/25/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Quiz 16"KP System Forum" Sunday, October 25, 2009, 3:26 AM

Dear Dr. Rath,

Somehow I have my own personal reservations about BTR, the reason being is the very sensitive nature of sub lords. I have the same reasoning for the transits as well .e.g. when a transiting planet is triggering/aspectting an exact square or oppostion in natal chart , event certainly happens ( If supported by DBA ) but the aspect could be within 10 - degrees and sometimes it works in a very smal window, therefore hard to tell exactly when the event actually activates. Therefore, first level of prediction can be achieved by using a bigger window and some other observations. Given the time and finding an event is lot easier problem compared to accurate timing of an event. The latter, I find very challenging and hard to quantify.

Regards

Bhuwan

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Mon, 26 October, 2009 7:07:26 AMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Sir,

How could it be possible to guess when the birth time itself is not correct. Kindly rectify your birth time first. The quiz may be an unnecessary hurdle and waste of time.

Dr. Rath

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ >@gro ups.comSun, October 25, 2009 9:20:52 PMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Bhuwan,

There are three or more methods of doing a BTR...in any case the correctness of a BTR should be verified by the different methods prescribed,and especially from the IXth cusp of the corrected Birth Chart...

In my personal experience it has been found that if the corrected TOB arrived at,is within + or - 25-30 minutes of the given TOB,the sublord and the sub-sublord of the Ascendant,appear as the Moon's starlord and sublord respectively.

Personally I settle on a TOB after cross-checking it by atleast 2 more methods...and if available,verifying the various milestones,in his/her life...if a newborn, then the sex should be verifiable correctly from the Chart...

(Pl.refer Astrosecrets & K.P.,by the late M.P Shanmugham)

However readers are requested to offer their comments and critique,only after trying out these methods abs verifying carefully...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal wrote:

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawalRe: Quiz 16 Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 5:01 PM

Dear Dr. Rath,

Somehow I have my own personal reservations about BTR, the reason being is the very sensitive nature of sub lords. I have the same reasoning for the transits as well .e.g. when a transiting planet is triggering/aspectti ng an exact square or oppostion in natal chart , event certainly happens ( If supported by DBA ) but the aspect could be within 10 - degrees and sometimes it works in a very smal window, therefore hard to tell exactly when the event actually activates. Therefore, first level of prediction can be achieved by using a bigger window and some other observations. Given the time and finding an event is lot easier problem compared to accurate timing of an event. The latter, I find very challenging and hard to quantify.

Regards

Bhuwan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMon, 26 October, 2009 7:07:26 AMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ >@gro ups.comSun, October 25, 2009 9:20:52 PMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Yogeshji,

my original TOB was 5.06am.. I did a BTR and arrived at 5.11am. However, I am not getting my Asc SL and SSL to agree with StL and SL of the moon. can you please help me.

DOB: 10-Aug-1967

POB: 76E28

09N18

Kerala, India

Thanks

santhosh

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Bhuwan Aggarwal <bhuwan.aggarwalTue, 27 October, 2009 10:49:52 AMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Bhuwan,

There are three or more methods of doing a BTR...in any case the correctness of a BTR should be verified by the different methods prescribed,and especially from the IXth cusp of the corrected Birth Chart...

In my personal experience it has been found that if the corrected TOB arrived at,is within + or - 25-30 minutes of the given TOB,the sublord and the sub-sublord of the Ascendant,appear as the Moon's starlord and sublord respectively.

Personally I settle on a TOB after cross-checking it by atleast 2 more methods...and if available,verifying the various milestones,in his/her life...if a newborn, then the sex should be verifiable correctly from the Chart...

However readers are requested to offer their comments and critique,only after trying out these methods abs verifying carefully...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ > wrote:

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ >Re: Quiz 16@gro ups.comMonday, October 26, 2009, 5:01 PM

Dear Dr. Rath,

Somehow I have my own personal reservations about BTR, the reason being is the very sensitive nature of sub lords. I have the same reasoning for the transits as well .e.g. when a transiting planet is triggering/aspectti ng an exact square or oppostion in natal chart , event certainly happens ( If supported by DBA ) but the aspect could be within 10 - degrees and sometimes it works in a very smal window, therefore hard to tell exactly when the event actually activates. Therefore, first level of prediction can be achieved by using a bigger window and some other observations. Given the time and finding an event is lot easier problem compared to accurate timing of an event.. The latter, I find very challenging and hard to quantify.

Regards

Bhuwan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMon, 26 October, 2009 7:07:26 AMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan..agrawal@ >@gro ups.comSun, October 25, 2009 9:20:52 PMRe: Quiz 16

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

Please clarify which MOON you are talking. Is it NATAL MOON or Ruling planet MOON.

Hope it is Ruling planet MOON only.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Quiz 16 Cc: "Bhuwan Aggarwal" <bhuwan.aggarwalMonday, October 26, 2009, 10:19 PM

Dear Bhuwan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ >Re: Quiz 16@gro ups.comMonday, October 26, 2009, 5:01 PM

Dear Dr. Rath,

Somehow I have my own personal reservations about BTR, the reason being is the very sensitive nature of sub lords. I have the same reasoning for the transits as well .e.g. when a transiting planet is triggering/aspectti ng an exact square or oppostion in natal chart , event certainly happens ( If supported by DBA ) but the aspect could be within 10 - degrees and sometimes it works in a very smal window, therefore hard to tell exactly when the event actually activates. Therefore, first level of prediction can be achieved by using a bigger window and some other observations. Given the time and finding an event is lot easier problem compared to accurate timing of an event. The latter, I find very challenging and hard to quantify.

Regards

Bhuwan

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Mr. Vishram deshpande,

On the day of the event as per Vimshottari dasa system, you were running Saturn / Sun as ruling planets.

On the day your life was in distress. A health problem is definitely indicated on this day

You were in hospital for surgery

Kind regards

Sudhir

-

Vishram Deshpande

KP System Forum

Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:56 PM

Quiz 16

Dear Vishram,

From the RP at seoul(on 27.10.2009 at 20:28:54hrs) the MER,MAR & SAT are the strong significators(MER 2,5,7,12 connected). From the RP chart the event may be related to child birth(may be twins) and it is by surgery(after 8:30 PM IST).

Will explain in detail later if the answer is correct.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Quiz 16"KP System Forum" Sunday, October 25, 2009, 3:26 AM

Dear SantoshUr sun is in rapt conjunction with ju, thus ss of asc ie sun will give the result of sublord of moon as jup..So 5-06 am is the correct birthtimeRegardsSujataSanthosh <santhosh10 Sent: Tue, 27 October, 2009 12:11:56 PMSubject:

Re: Quiz 16

Dear Yogeshji,

my original TOB was 5.06am.. I did a BTR and arrived at 5.11am. However, I am not getting my Asc SL and SSL to agree with StL and SL of the moon. can you please help me.

DOB: 10-Aug-1967

POB: 76E28

09N18

Kerala, India

Thanks

santhosh

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Bhuwan Aggarwal <bhuwan.aggarwal@ >Tue, 27 October, 2009 10:49:52 AMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Bhuwan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Somehow I have my own personal reservations about BTR, the reason being is the very sensitive nature of sub lords. I have the same reasoning for the transits as well .e.g. when a transiting planet is triggering/aspectti ng an exact square or oppostion in natal chart , event certainly happens ( If supported by DBA ) but the aspect could be within 10 - degrees and sometimes it works in a very smal window, therefore hard to tell exactly when the event actually activates. Therefore, first level of prediction can be achieved by using a bigger window and some other observations. Given the time and finding an event is lot easier problem compared to accurate timing of an event.. The latter, I find very challenging and hard to quantify.

Regards

Bhuwan

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan..agrawal@ >@gro ups.comSun, October 25, 2009 9:20:52 PMRe: Quiz 16

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Vishram Ji,

There is indication of a tragedy / some negative incident on 30/5/99 probably accident / hospitalisation.

Will post analysis if answer is near to actual happening. Thanks

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in> Quiz 16"KP System Forum" Sunday, October 25, 2009, 3:26 AM

Dear Friends,On 30/05/1999 I had to face

something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers

to guess. Following is my birth dataDOB 21/08/1956TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hourPlace - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you.

Dear Yogeshji,

I tried this approach but then I find my Kunda, Pranapada don't match. I also use D9 chart to verify the date of marriage by Sun's progression or JU's aspect to the house in natal 7th lord's position in D9. I succeed only say 50% of time. If you are using some other quick tricks please share.

I am happy if I can find Bhukti lord accurately for any event, it works well both in KP and KAS( with say 80% accuracy ), but in very few cases Dasa lord is also not that obvious, then everything goes haywire.

Finding accurate bhukti lord for any event is essentially the key ingredient for timing the event.

Now you may argue that why I mix so many systems, the answer is to do the check and balances for compensation for BTR. Do I get better result? the answer is plain NO, but gives me some needed confidence in prediction.

Regards

Bhuwan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Bhuwan Aggarwal <bhuwan.aggarwalTue, 27 October, 2009 10:49:52 AMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Bhuwan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Regards

Bhuwan

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Senthil,

Natal Moon ofcourse.

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Quiz 16 Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 8:55 AM

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

Please clarify which MOON you are talking. Is it NATAL MOON or Ruling planet MOON.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Quiz 16@gro ups.comCc: "Bhuwan Aggarwal" <bhuwan.aggarwal@ >Monday, October 26, 2009, 10:19 PM

Dear Bhuwan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Regards

Bhuwan

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Bhuwan,

Pl. send me the TOB(to be checked/corrected,POB & DOB...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal wrote:

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawalRe: Quiz 16 Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 3:55 PM

Dear Yogeshji,

I tried this approach but then I find my Kunda, Pranapada don't match. I also use D9 chart to verify the date of marriage by Sun's progression or JU's aspect to the house in natal 7th lord's position in D9. I succeed only say 50% of time. If you are using some other quick tricks please share.

I am happy if I can find Bhukti lord accurately for any event, it works well both in KP and KAS( with say 80% accuracy ), but in very few cases Dasa lord is also not that obvious, then everything goes haywire.

Finding accurate bhukti lord for any event is essentially the key ingredient for timing the event.

Now you may argue that why I mix so many systems, the answer is to do the check and balances for compensation for BTR. Do I get better result? the answer is plain NO, but gives me some needed confidence in prediction.

Regards

Bhuwan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Bhuwan Aggarwal <bhuwan.aggarwal@ >Tue, 27 October, 2009 10:49:52 AMRe: Quiz 16

Dear Bhuwan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Regards

Bhuwan

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear yogesh Lajmi,

Thanks for your reply. However if it is NATAL(Birth) MOON then your rule(given below) will never work for the people who have born with both Ascendant and MOON in same sign with 1 to 3Degree Orb.

Birth Asc SUB lord = Birth MOO Star lord

Birth Asc SUB-SUB lord = Birth MOO Sub lord

Please review and clarify.

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Quiz 16 Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 11:38 PM

Dear Senthil,

Natal Moon ofcourse.

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Quiz 16@gro ups.comTuesday, October 27, 2009, 8:55 AM

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Quiz 16@gro ups.comCc: "Bhuwan Aggarwal" <bhuwan.aggarwal@ >Monday, October 26, 2009, 10:19 PM

Dear Bhuwan,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Dr. Rath,

Regards

Bhuwan

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Friends,

In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere

recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?

I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth chart.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sundar <sundar190561 Sent: Mon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM Re: Quiz 16

Dear VishramMy analysis are as follows:Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner1 sun ket - mars2 - - jup venus3 jup venus - mer4 mer sun ketu moon5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun6 - - - mer7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus8 - - - mars9 - - mars,venus jup10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat11 - mars sat,rahu sat12 - - mars,venus jupPlanet Housessun 1,4,5moon 7,10,4mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8mer 4,5,3,6jup 3,5,2,7,9,12venus 5,3,9,12,2,7sat 7,10,11rahu 7,10,11ketu 10,1,4Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)ketu=venus(3, 2-7)(I) Dasha sat/sun/sunPlanet Star Subsat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)(II) On tranist date 30th

May 1999Planet Star Subsat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)(III) In the natal charta) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies 7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12 Possibilities are1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalisedSun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th and in the sub of jupiter in 12.In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star & sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8. 2. You would have met with vehiculer

accident and got hospitalised.3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country for business purpose.Thanks...... ....Sundar@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> > DOB 21/08/1956> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> > Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.> > Thanks & regards.>

> Vishram Deshpande> > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Please find below explanation for the answer given by me for Quiz-16 and clarification for your points.

Ruling Planets:

Ruling Planets at the time of judgment (27th October 2009, 20:28:54hrs at Seoul).

Geocentric latitude= 37:23:51 N & Geographic longitude = 127:03:00E

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

Day Lord: MAR

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

RP ascendant sub lord will revel the nature of the query. Here MER is the ascendant sub lord. MER is the lord of 2,5 in 5. MER indicates some dual activity (as it is a Dual planet). MER is in MAR star VEN sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2.VEN is the karaka for vehicle sub of 7th house owning 6 occupied in 5th house. Here the 2,7 indicates Maraka (life threatening matter, 7th for the thief), 5,VEN (Luxury vehicle), 6 indicates about interview/service & 12 indicates hospitalization/expenditure & foreign place.

If we look at the MOON (karaka for mind) it will tell what is in your mind. Here MOO is the star lord of the cusp 5,9 owning 3rd house occupied in 9th house. MOO is in MAR star RAH® sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2. RAH® is sub of 3,5,9,11 occupied in 8. RAH® being a node represents SAT who is the lord of 9,10 in 4. Here the MOON signifies all the points mentioned by you. Kindly note that here the birth chart is not used in detail.

From the Ascendant sub lord MER in 5th house. For which I have taken karaka as child birth (2,5-child birth, 7-wife involvement, 12 expenditure, 6(12th to 7th) wife hospitalized) & as the MER is the dual planet I have told that it may be twin birth. As the MAR is involved the chance for surgery is possible. From the RP MAR, MER, SAT is strong. On 30-05-1999 at 8:30PM(approx) the MOON is transiting in MAR-SAT which is taken as event time. As mentioned by you the event stated 7:00PM (You ate the chocolate) and so on…. 2PM at this time the MOON is in MAR sign JUP/SAT star.

Dr.Rath and myself have compiled the Ruling planets used by individual astrologers to fix one RBT and we have proved that all the individual astrologer’s RP are giving same result only. But the individual astrologers interpreted it in different way hence they have given different RBT.

So as mentioned by our Guru KSK RP will never fail. It always helps the astrologer and gives the correct clue but the individuals interpret it in different way hence the prediction goes wrong. As mentioned by KSK, the RP will link the house cusp related to the query (Hope our TW has given some extract from reader regarding the query about disease & 6th cusp relation). Hence my suggestion is either Birth chart RP & Judgment time RP shall have link or at least the Judgment time RP should link with matter in query (either fruitful or denial) to consider that the given birth time is correct. Otherwise ratification of birth time is required though the client is not doubting/rising about his/her birth time.

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks & Regards

D.Senthil--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Quiz 16 Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 2:15 AM

Dear Friends,

In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere

recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?

I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth chart.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM Re: Quiz 16

Dear VishramMy analysis are as follows:Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner1 sun ket - mars2 - - jup venus3 jup venus - mer4 mer sun ketu moon5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun6 - - - mer7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus8 - - - mars9 - - mars,venus jup10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat11 - mars sat,rahu sat12 - - mars,venus jupPlanet Housessun 1,4,5moon 7,10,4mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8mer 4,5,3,6jup 3,5,2,7,9,12venus 5,3,9,12,2,7sat 7,10,11rahu 7,10,11ketu 10,1,4Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)ketu=venus(3, 2-7)(I) Dasha sat/sun/sunPlanet Star Subsat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)(II) On tranist date

30th May 1999Planet Star Subsat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)(III) In the natal charta) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies 7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12 Possibilities are1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalisedSun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th and in the sub of jupiter in 12.In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star & sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8. 2. You would have met with

vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country for business purpose.Thanks...... ....Sundar@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> > DOB 21/08/1956> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> > Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming

Wednesday.> > Thanks & regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.