IndiaDivine.org

Marriage promised but not held. Plz help. [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shivendra

Plz write ur correct birth data.U say you have given correct birth data where u wrote ur birth time as 4.30 PM and You have attached the chart for 4.30 AM. So what is correct?

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Shivendra Tiwari <shivendra56 wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Shivendra Tiwari included below]

Respected Dr, Sheetal ji,

On receiving mail from respected Dr. Rath ji, I am afraid that my software, purhaps not working properly. The birth data given is correct, but horoscop appears to be incorrect. I am atteching it.

Kindly accept my heartiest thanks.

with warm regards

yours

shivendra

--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Sheetal <ratnamalagRe: Marriage promised but not held. Plz help.

Date: Monday, 26 October, 2009, 3:58 PM

Dear Shivendra

I think what details u have given, the chart belongs to birth time 4.30 AM and not PM Also Shani's position at 11 th cusp and shani being the sub lord of 5 houses all matching with 4.30 am so check it and write correct birth data . Such problems should be solved with horary.

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM, shivendra56 <shivendra56@ .co. in> wrote:

Respected seniors, One of my colleague, who is 35 years old, wanted to know whether he will enjoy fruit of his marriage and gave his birth details: -DOB: August 31, 1972. TOB: 04, 30 PM. POB: Gorakhpur (UP) 26 N 47, 83 E 24.

I casted horoscope at Delhi, with the help of Late Shri Raichur ji's software, with Ayan. 23d, 23m, 06s and took it for consideration on 24-10-2009 at Delhi at 14-33-48 Hrs when Asc. was rising in Aquarius in Mars star, Moon was transiting in Sagittarius in Ven star and day lord is Sat, thus ruling planets at the moment are Sat, Jup, Ven, Sat and Mars.

Rule for marriage: Cusp sub lord of 7 should be the significator of 2, 7 or 11. In this case, CSL 7 is Sat in 10 but near to 11 (within the orb of 3D, 20M). No planet is in Sat star and is CSL of 1, 5, 7 & 11. Sat is lord of 7 & 8. Sat is in the star of Mars posited in 1, lord of 5 & 10. Thus Sat strongly signify 1, 5, 7, 8, 10 & 11 at stellar level and in sub of Jup posited in 5 in own sign lord of 6 & 9 in the star of Ketu in 12. Hence Sat signifies 7 & 11, therefore, marriage is promised.

Now examine 2 nd house. It is vacant and is ruled by Sun. Moon and Rahu is in Sun Star. Moon is in Mer Sub in own star in 12 but near to Asc. within the orb of 3-20 and is aspected by Sat. Rahu is in own sub with no planet in its star and occupy 6 besides CSL of 3, 6 & 9 so not fruitful, represent Sat by being in Aquarius. Sun is in sub of Ven in star of Jup in 5.

7 th house is empty. Sat is ruling to it. Non in Sat star. Sat is in sub of Jup in 5.11 th house is ruled & occupied by Ven. Sun and Mars are in Ven Star. Sun in Ven sub lord of 11 is good but Mars in Moon sub in 10 lord of 1 is not good. Thus Sat, Sun & Ven are the fruitful significators.

Now examination of DBA lords may be examined. Jup DASA is March 03, 2009 to March 02, 2025. Jup Bhukti is 3-03-09 to 21-04-2011. Whether Jup is favorable. Ven & Ketu are in Jup star. Jup is in Ketu Star in 12. Ketu represent Moon in 10 lord of 1. Jup is in sub of Mars in 1 in the star of Ven in 11 but near to 12 lord of 4. Hence Jup signify 1, 10 & 12 at stellar level and 1, 4 & 12 at sub level so not fruitful. Jup also does not signify 2, 7 or 11. Than Sat DASA will come, but it will be so late i.e. at the age of 53 and no marriage can be expected.

One more point is as to why Rahu did not give marriage. The reason is that Rahu is in 6, with no planet in its star becomes more powerful by being CSL 6 negating to seven.The respected seniors are requested to extend their help and oblige. Other information is attached below.

With regards,Shivendra

Try the new India Homepage.