IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 16 answer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I thank you all for participating in the quiz & share your views.

Following are the details of the incident.On 30/05/1999 I had an interview in Mumbai for a job in Dubai. Due to very big queue I got a chance in the evening, but got selected for Dubai. As the train for which I had booked a ticket had already gone I decided to go to Pune by a State Transport luxury bus. The bus started at 6:00 pmAt nearly 7:00 pm my co passenger took out a chocolate box from his baggage & ate a chocolate. While eating he said "I told my kids many times that these chocolates are not good for teeth but they just didn't listen...oh sorry, I forgot to ask you one..." As I had been without any food due to the interview, accepted the chocolate happily & immediately started eating. For only one or two seconds I could feel that the taste of chocolate was not good & I became unconscious there only.At around 2:00 at night I was brought to my house by some people. Looking at my condition my elder brother

thought I had drunk & shouted at me. I told him only one sentence with closed eyes, "This happened to me because I ate a chocolate & pay Rs 2350 to these people who brought me here" & slept. Then I was kept in ICU for 3 days as my condition was very critical & I was unconscious for three days. When I got up, I was unable to remember what had happened to me after eating the chocolate. It took nearly three weeks to make me normal. The doctor told us that the dose was so strong that it could have ended my life that day only, but my lifeline was strong & I survived. What I lost was gold rings, cash worth Rs 20,000/- & all my original certificates. Very surprising thing about this, that after exactly one year (sun in same sign same degrees) I started remembering (though not clear) what had happened after eating the chocolate & how I got back

home.

I wish to congratulate following astrologers whose answers were close to the incident.

1) Dev Sarkar ji - Promotion ( I got employed after a small period of unemployment)

2) Sijata ji - Hospitalisation

3)Sundar ji - Hospitalisation & going to foreign country.( I was selected & went to UAE after a month)

4)Niky Modi ji - Problem in nervous system & operation

5)Sudhir ji - Health problem & hospitalisation

6)Deepak Sharma ji - Accident & hospitalisation

Out of the above 3) 4) 5) (in my opinion) are very much close to the event. I congratulate them. I thank all those who participated but couldn't come close to the event & all seniors too, who conducted a discussion & made few rules more clear to me about BTRThanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Vishram,

I got the correct answer beacuse I used the time given by your parents. Now you can safely ignore the rectified time

Thanks !

Best regards

Sudhir

-

Vishram Deshpande

KP System Forum

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:20 AM

Quiz 16 answer

Dear Friends,

Following are the details of the incident.On 30/05/1999 I had an interview in Mumbai for a job in Dubai. Due to very big queue I got a chance in the evening, but got selected for Dubai. As the train for which I had booked a ticket had already gone I decided to go to Pune by a State Transport luxury bus. The bus started at 6:00 pmAt nearly 7:00 pm my co passenger took out a chocolate box from his baggage & ate a chocolate. While eating he said "I told my kids many times that these chocolates are not good for teeth but they just didn't listen...oh sorry, I forgot to ask you one..." As I had been without any food due to the interview, accepted the chocolate happily & immediately started eating. For only one or two seconds I could feel that the taste of chocolate was not good & I became unconscious there only.At around 2:00 at night I was brought to my house by some people. Looking at my condition my elder brother thought I had drunk & shouted at me. I told him only one sentence with closed eyes, "This happened to me because I ate a chocolate & pay Rs 2350 to these people who brought me here" & slept. Then I was kept in ICU for 3 days as my condition was very critical & I was unconscious for three days. When I got up, I was unable to remember what had happened to me after eating the chocolate. It took nearly three weeks to make me normal. The doctor told us that the dose was so strong that it could have ended my life that day only, but my lifeline was strong & I survived. What I lost was gold rings, cash worth Rs 20,000/- & all my original certificates. Very surprising thing about this, that after exactly one year (sun in same sign same degrees) I started remembering (though not clear) what had happened after eating the chocolate & how I got back home.

I wish to congratulate following astrologers whose answers were close to the incident.

1) Dev Sarkar ji - Promotion ( I got employed after a small period of unemployment)

3)Sundar ji - Hospitalisation & going to foreign country.( I was selected & went to UAE after a month)

Out of the above 3) 4) 5) (in my opinion) are very much close to the event. I congratulate them. I thank all those who participated but couldn't come close to the event & all seniors too, who conducted a discussion & made few rules more clear to me about BTRThanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

Dear Friends,I got late to join with the new quiz.I am still on the way of analysing and I too have found the TOB given by the parents looks to be correct. I wish to make yr attention to Shri Yogesh Lajmi ji, who always adducing the theory for BTR as Asc Sub and Sub sub are tally with the Mo's Star and Sub, which makes the correct BT, is elegantly showing with the parent's information.RegardsKalyansudhir

<taurus.sudhir Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 11:47:35 AMRe: Quiz 16 answer

Dear Vishram,

I got the correct answer beacuse I used the time given by your parents. Now you can safely ignore the rectified time

Thanks !

Best regards

Sudhir

-

Vishram Deshpande

KP System Forum

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:20 AM

Quiz 16 answer

Dear Friends,

Following are the details of the incident.On 30/05/1999 I had an interview in Mumbai for a job in Dubai. Due to very big queue I got a chance in the evening, but got selected for Dubai. As the train for which I had booked a ticket had already gone I decided to go to Pune by a State Transport luxury bus. The bus started at 6:00 pmAt nearly 7:00 pm my co passenger took out a chocolate box from his baggage & ate a chocolate. While eating he said "I told my kids many times that these chocolates are not good for teeth but they just didn't listen...oh sorry, I forgot to ask you one..." As I had been without any food due to the interview, accepted the chocolate happily & immediately started eating. For only one or two seconds I could feel that the taste of chocolate was not good & I became unconscious there only.At around 2:00 at night I was brought to my house by some people. Looking at my condition my elder brother thought I had drunk & shouted at me. I told him only one sentence with closed eyes, "This happened to me because I ate a chocolate & pay Rs 2350 to these people who brought me here" & slept. Then I was kept in ICU for 3 days as my condition was very critical & I was unconscious for three days. When I got up, I was unable to remember what had happened to me after eating the chocolate. It took nearly three weeks to make me normal. The doctor told us that the dose was so strong that it could have ended my life that day only, but my lifeline was strong & I survived. What I lost was gold rings, cash worth Rs 20,000/- & all my original certificates. Very surprising thing about this, that after exactly one year (sun in same sign same degrees) I started remembering (though not clear) what had happened after eating the chocolate & how I got back home.

Dear Members,

Congratulation for those who have given close prediction & others for thier best effort.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil --- On Tue, 10/27/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Quiz 16 answer"KP System Forum" Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 10:50 PM

Dear Friends,

Following are the details of the incident.On 30/05/1999 I had an interview in Mumbai for a job in Dubai. Due to very big queue I got a chance in the evening, but got selected for Dubai. As the train for which I had booked a ticket had already gone I decided to go to Pune by a State Transport luxury bus. The bus started at 6:00 pmAt nearly 7:00 pm my co passenger took out a chocolate box from his baggage & ate a chocolate. While eating he said "I told my kids many times that these chocolates are not good for teeth but they just didn't listen...oh sorry, I forgot to ask you one..." As I had been without any food due to the interview, accepted the chocolate happily & immediately started eating. For only one or two seconds I could feel that the taste of chocolate was not good & I became unconscious there only.At around 2:00 at night I was brought to my house by some people. Looking at my condition my elder brother

thought I had drunk & shouted at me. I told him only one sentence with closed eyes, "This happened to me because I ate a chocolate & pay Rs 2350 to these people who brought me here" & slept. Then I was kept in ICU for 3 days as my condition was very critical & I was unconscious for three days. When I got up, I was unable to remember what had happened to me after eating the chocolate. It took nearly three weeks to make me normal. The doctor told us that the dose was so strong that it could have ended my life that day only, but my lifeline was strong & I survived. What I lost was gold rings, cash worth Rs 20,000/- & all my original certificates. Very surprising thing about this, that after exactly one year (sun in same sign same degrees) I started remembering (though not clear) what had happened after eating the chocolate & how I got back

home.

Dear Vishram

Thank you for your congratulations.

Thanks.........Sundar

, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I thank you all for participating in the quiz & share your views.

>

> Following are the details of the incident.

>

> On 30/05/1999 I had an interview in Mumbai for a job in Dubai. Due to very big

queue I got a chance in the evening, but got selected for Dubai. As the train

for which I had booked a ticket had already gone I decided to go to Pune by a

State Transport luxury bus. The bus started at 6:00 pm

>

> At nearly 7:00 pm my co passenger took out a chocolate box from his baggage &

ate a chocolate. While eating he said " I told my kids many times that these

chocolates are not good for teeth but they just didn't listen...oh sorry, I

forgot to ask you one... " As I had been without any food due to the interview,

accepted the chocolate happily & immediately started eating. For only one or two

seconds I could feel that the taste of chocolate was not good & I became

unconscious there only.

>

> At around 2:00 at night I was brought to my house by some people. Looking at

my condition my elder brother thought I had drunk & shouted at me. I told him

only one sentence with closed eyes, " This happened to me because I ate a

chocolate & pay Rs 2350 to these people who brought me here " & slept.

>

> Then I was kept in ICU for 3 days as my condition was very critical & I was

unconscious for three days. When I got up, I was unable to remember what had

happened to me after eating the chocolate. It took nearly three weeks to make me

normal. The doctor told us that the dose was so strong that it could have ended

my life that day only, but my lifeline was strong & I survived. What I lost was

gold rings, cash worth Rs 20,000/- & all my original certificates. 

>

> Very surprising thing about this, that after exactly one year (sun in same

sign same degrees) I started remembering (though not clear) what had happened

after eating the chocolate & how I got back home.

>

> I wish to congratulate following astrologers whose answers were close to the

incident.

>

> 1) Dev Sarkar ji - Promotion ( I got employed after a small period of

unemployment)

> 2) Sijata ji - Hospitalisation

> 3)Sundar ji - Hospitalisation & going to foreign country.( I was selected &

went to UAE after a month)

> 4)Niky Modi ji - Problem in nervous system & operation

> 5)Sudhir ji - Health problem & hospitalisation

> 6)Deepak Sharma ji - Accident & hospitalisation

>

> Out of the above 3) 4) 5) (in my opinion) are very much close to the event. I

congratulate them. I thank all those who participated but couldn't come close to

the event & all seniors too, who conducted a discussion & made few rules more

clear to me about BTR

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

http://in.overview.mail./photos

>

Dear Vishram Ji,

Thanks for your mail and Quiz.

Time given by you seems almost correct.

Many a times, there are indications of significant events visible in Natal Chart itself which happnes when dashas and transits play their role.

For indication of this event in your Natal Chart, 12L Mars (Natal) touches 6H through its 8th aspect.

You are advised to be careful about losses through cheating / speculation / theft / fire / misunderstandings / confrontations / litigation.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Sharma

From: vishram_deshpandeDate: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:20:06 +0530 Quiz 16 answer

Dear Friends,

New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

Dear Deepak ji,

Thank you for your advise, but now I am 54 & I have already experienced almost all things for which you have told to be careful. Now I don't know how many such things are balance, but from start of Venus Dasa the days are better.

Vishram Deshpande

deepak sharma <deepak_17a Sent: Thu, 29 October, 2009 12:01:49 PMRE: Quiz 16 answer

Dear Vishram Ji, Thanks for your mail and Quiz. Time given by you seems almost correct. Many a times, there are indications of significant events visible in Natal Chart itself which happnes when dashas and transits play their role. For indication of this event in your Natal Chart, 12L Mars (Natal) touches 6H through its 8th aspect. You are advised to be careful about losses through cheating / speculation / theft / fire / misunderstandings / confrontations / litigation.Warm Regards,Deepak Sharma

@gro ups.comvishram_deshpande@ .co. inWed, 28 Oct 2009 11:20:06 +0530 Quiz 16 answer

Dear Friends,

home.

Dear Vishramthank you for giving your quiz.I predicted Job matters too about your quiz.You can see my message.Best WishesHussein--- On Thu, 10/29/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Quiz 16 answer Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 3:43 PM

Dear Deepak ji,

Thank you for your advise, but now I am 54 & I have already experienced almost all things for which you have told to be careful. Now I don't know how many such things are balance, but from start of Venus Dasa the days are better.

Vishram Deshpande

deepak sharma <deepak_17a (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 29 October, 2009 12:01:49 PMRE: Quiz 16 answer

Dear Vishram Ji, Thanks for your mail and Quiz. Time given by you seems almost correct. Many a times, there are indications of significant events visible in Natal Chart itself which happnes when dashas and transits play their role. For indication of this event in your Natal Chart, 12L Mars (Natal) touches 6H through its 8th aspect. You are advised to be careful about losses through cheating / speculation / theft / fire / misunderstandings / confrontations / litigation.Warm Regards,Deepak Sharma

@gro ups.comvishram_deshpande@ .co. inWed, 28 Oct 2009 11:20:06 +0530 Quiz 16 answer

Dear Friends,

home.