IndiaDivine.org

Pluto effect in Quiz no 16 ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Vishramji,

Namaste !

sir you have SUN PLUTO conjunction in your chart

(DOB: 21/8/1956, POB:Pandharpur TOB:22:44:45)

And on the day of the event on 30/5/99 you were under

SAT--SUN--SUN DBA

And also if we see on the day of the event there was

an exact SUN PLUTO opposition in transit.

-

I request Mr. Sunil Gondhalekarji to guide us whether this

can be termed as PLUTO EFFECT.

Also I request you to recall if there have been any significant

events in your life during:-

1)Rahu--Sun--Sun between 21/12/69 and 7/1/70

2)Jupiter--Sun--Sun between 15/12/83 and 29/12/83

Because both Rahu and Jupiter have Sun as sublord in your chart.

and hence Sun Conj Pluto i.e PLUTO EFFECT if any can be verified.

since I am in initial stages of learning KP please guide me

where ever I am wrong.

Thanking You

Shyam

Dear Shyam

Other than 9 planets have no Dasha periods which is why i stopped filling those planets in Natal charts.

Some time back i made Kalyanji's chart and i considered Neptune blessed him to be great musician.

But, later i stopped pluto,neptune and Herschal.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Shyam <shyam1051 Sent: Wed, 28 October, 2009 6:32:25 PM Pluto effect in Quiz no 16 ?

Respected Vishramji,Namaste !sir you have SUN PLUTO conjunction in your chart(DOB: 21/8/1956, POB:Pandharpur TOB:22:44:45)And on the day of the event on 30/5/99 you were underSAT--SUN--SUN DBAAnd also if we see on the day of the event there wasan exact SUN PLUTO opposition in transit. ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -I request Mr. Sunil Gondhalekarji to guide us whether thiscan be termed as PLUTO EFFECT.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Also I request you to recall if there have been any significantevents in your life during:-1)Rahu--Sun- -Sun between 21/12/69 and 7/1/702)Jupiter--Sun- -Sun between 15/12/83 and 29/12/83Because both Rahu and Jupiter have Sun as sublord in your chart.and hence Sun Conj Pluto i.e PLUTO EFFECT if any can be

verified.since I am in initial stages of learning KP please guide me where ever I am wrong.Thanking YouShyam

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Shyam ji,

I knew the conjunction between Sun & pluto in my birth chart & also Sun Pluto opposition on 30/05/99. In traditional astrology Sun signifies employment related matters & I would like to inform you that I have changed (or I was compelled to change) my jobs for more than 23 - 24 times in a span of 30 years ! But almost every time I got a new job immediately. Can you find what could be the reason ? On 30/05/99 I was poisoned but on same DBAS (nearly 3 hours before) I was selected for a job in foreign country with good salary.

Thanks & regards

Vishram deshpande

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Wed, 28 October, 2009 10:47:17 PMRe: Pluto effect in Quiz no 16 ?

Dear Shyam

Other than 9 planets have no Dasha periods which is why i stopped filling those planets in Natal charts.

Some time back i made Kalyanji's chart and i considered Neptune blessed him to be great musician.

But, later i stopped pluto,neptune and Herschal.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Shyam <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com>@gro ups.comWed, 28 October, 2009 6:32:25 PM Pluto effect in Quiz no 16 ?

Respected Vishramji,Namaste !sir you have SUN PLUTO conjunction in your chart(DOB: 21/8/1956, POB:Pandharpur TOB:22:44:45)And on the day of the event on 30/5/99 you were underSAT--SUN--SUN DBAAnd also if we see on the day of the event there wasan exact SUN PLUTO opposition in transit. ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -I request Mr. Sunil Gondhalekarji to guide us whether thiscan be termed as PLUTO EFFECT.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Also I request you to recall if there have been any significantevents in your life during:-1)Rahu--Sun- -Sun between 21/12/69 and 7/1/702)Jupiter--Sun- -Sun between 15/12/83 and 29/12/83Because both Rahu and Jupiter have Sun as sublord in your chart.and hence Sun Conj Pluto i.e PLUTO EFFECT if any can be

verified.since I am in initial stages of learning KP please guide me where ever I am wrong.Thanking YouShyam

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

dear shyam,

this is not exactly called as Pluto effect as there are planets in

star of Sun.

but Moon also opp.Pluto,so this chart is indicating Pluto effects

in Ketu and Mercury period.

this is for your learning purpose

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Shyam <shyam1051 wrote:

Respected Vishramji,Namaste !sir you have SUN PLUTO conjunction in your chart(DOB: 21/8/1956, POB:Pandharpur TOB:22:44:45)And on the day of the event on 30/5/99 you were underSAT--SUN--SUN DBA

And also if we see on the day of the event there wasan exact SUN PLUTO opposition in transit. -I request Mr. Sunil Gondhalekarji to guide us whether this

can be termed as PLUTO EFFECT.Also I request you to recall if there have been any significantevents in your life during:-1)Rahu--Sun--Sun between 21/12/69 and 7/1/70

2)Jupiter--Sun--Sun between 15/12/83 and 29/12/83Because both Rahu and Jupiter have Sun as sublord in your chart.and hence Sun Conj Pluto i.e PLUTO EFFECT if any can be verified.since I am in initial stages of learning KP please guide me

where ever I am wrong.Thanking YouShyam

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask.com