IndiaDivine.org

Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Deshpande ji & Friends,

Quizzes are always welcome. Though I would suggest doing it in a little more systematic manner. I have few thoughts -

1. With the quiz, we should also tell the date when we are going to announce the results. That way everyone will know till what time s/he can participate.

2. Once we post the result, we should summarize the results like - http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp-/kp-quiz/quiz-9. Can some member summarize quiz 16? It would be good if we can work as a team.

3. We need to have a discussion and we need to give some time to discussion after the results. So there should be some time between result announcement and next quiz.

Can some volunteer summarize this quiz like the way we did for quiz 9 (http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp-/kp-quiz/quiz-9) ? Once we summarize it, it will become useful learning material for all of us.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Senthil ji,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation & clarification of my points.

As the quiz was put up by me I didn't participate, but the way you did the thinking about a twin birth is also highly agreeable & I think if I were with the similar situation in a quiz I too could have thought of a twin birth. But at the same time you have shown that the RPs at the time of judgement are clearly matching to what happened. Does this mean that a horary chart can show (not always) more than one probabilities & the astrologer has to select the most suitable out of it either by his experience or by using some rule ? If there is any rule as such, what it is ?

Though I am not experienced like you, what I feel that, out of those who participated in the quiz didn't consider transit of any planet. We say (according to KP reader - Transit) that getting suitable DBAS is just not sufficient to make the things happen but it needs to be activated by some transiting planet. In  your answer too, (about twin birth) sub lord/star lord of transiting planet could have possibly indicated what to choose from " twin birth " or " poisoning. "

My intention to mention all this is not to find some body's mistakes but to clear my own doubts through some discussion & I request all not to consider otherwise.

I have seen that after any quiz there comes some discussion & it is very much useful to all at starting or middle level of learning. I request the moderator to allow more & more quizzes( 1 quiz per week) which will help all to enrich their knowledge

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram Cc: vishram_deshpande

Wed, 28 October, 2009 7:44:50 PM

Re: Re: Quiz 16 

Dear Vishram Deshpande,  

Please find below explanation for the answer given by me for Quiz-16 and clarification for your points.

Ruling Planets:  

Ruling Planets at the time of judgment (27th October 2009, 20:28:54hrs at Seoul).

Geocentric latitude= 37:23:51 N & Geographic longitude = 127:03:00E

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

Day Lord: MAR  

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

RP ascendant sub lord will revel the nature of the query. Here MER is the ascendant sub lord. MER is the lord of 2,5 in 5. MER indicates some dual activity (as it is a Dual planet). MER is in MAR star VEN sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2.VEN is the karaka for vehicle sub of 7th house owning 6 occupied in 5th house. Here the 2,7 indicates Maraka (life threatening matter, 7th for the thief), 5,VEN (Luxury vehicle), 6 indicates about interview/service & 12 indicates hospitalization/ expenditure & foreign place.

If we look at the MOON (karaka for mind) it will tell what is in your mind. Here MOO is the star lord of the cusp 5,9 owning 3rd house occupied in 9th house. MOO is in MAR star RAH® sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2. RAH® is sub of 3,5,9,11 occupied in 8. RAH® being a node represents SAT who is the lord of 9,10 in 4. Here the MOON signifies all the points mentioned by you. Kindly note that here the birth chart is not used in detail.

From the Ascendant sub lord MER in 5th house. For which I have taken karaka as child birth (2,5-child birth, 7-wife involvement, 12 expenditure, 6(12th to 7th) wife hospitalized) & as the MER is the dual planet I have told that it may be twin birth. As the MAR is involved the chance for surgery is possible. From the RP MAR, MER, SAT is strong. On 30-05-1999 at 8:30PM(approx) the MOON is transiting in MAR-SAT which is taken as event time. As mentioned by you the event stated 7:00PM (You ate the chocolate) and so on…. 2PM at this time the MOON is in MAR sign JUP/SAT star.

Dr.Rath and myself have compiled the Ruling planets used by individual astrologers to fix one RBT and we have proved that all the individual astrologer’s RP are giving same result only. But the individual astrologers interpreted it in different way hence they have given different RBT.

So as mentioned by our Guru KSK RP will never fail. It always helps the astrologer and gives the correct clue but the individuals interpret it in different way hence the prediction goes wrong. As mentioned by KSK, the RP will link the house cusp related to the query (Hope our TW has given some extract from reader regarding the query about disease & 6th cusp relation). Hence my suggestion is either Birth chart RP & Judgment time RP shall have link or at least the Judgment time RP should link with matter in query (either fruitful or denial) to consider that the given birth time is correct. Otherwise ratification of birth time is required though the client is not doubting/rising about his/her birth time.

This is my opinion.     GOOD LUCK!                                                                                              

Thanks & Regards

D.Senthil--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Re: Quiz 16@gro ups.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 2:15 AM

Dear Friends,

In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really  necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then  what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?

I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth chart.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Mon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM Re: Quiz 16 

Dear VishramMy analysis are as follows:Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner1 sun ket - mars2 - - jup venus3 jup venus - mer

4 mer sun ketu moon5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun6 - - - mer7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus8 - - - mars9 - - mars,venus jup10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat11 - mars sat,rahu sat12 - - mars,venus jup

Planet Housessun 1,4,5moon 7,10,4mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8mer 4,5,3,6jup 3,5,2,7,9,12venus 5,3,9,12,2,7sat 7,10,11rahu 7,10,11ketu 10,1,4Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)ketu=venus(3, 2-7)

(I) Dasha sat/sun/sunPlanet Star Subsat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)

(II) On tranist date 30th May 1999Planet Star Subsat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)

(III) In the natal charta) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies 7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12

Possibilities are1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalisedSun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th and in the sub of jupiter in 12.In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star &

sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8. 2. You would have met with vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.

3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country for business purpose.Thanks...... ....Sundar@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Friends,> > On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> > DOB 21/08/1956> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)

> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> > Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.

> > Thanks & regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Punit,

A very good suggestion indeed...

Yogesh Lajmi--- On Thu, 10/29/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 1:25 PM

Quizzes are always welcome. Though I would suggest doing it in a little more systematic manner. I have few thoughts -

1. With the quiz, we should also tell the date when we are going to announce the results. That way everyone will know till what time s/he can participate.

2. Once we post the result, we should summarize the results like - http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9. Can some member summarize quiz 16? It would be good if we can work as a team.

3. We need to have a discussion and we need to give some time to discussion after the results. So there should be some time between result announcement and next quiz.

Can some volunteer summarize this quiz like the way we did for quiz 9 (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9) ? Once we summarize it, it will become useful learning material for all of us.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Senthil ji,

As the quiz was put up by me I didn't participate, but the way you did the thinking about a twin birth is also highly agreeable & I think if I were with the similar situation in a quiz I too could have thought of a twin birth. But at the same time you have shown that the RPs at the time of judgement are clearly matching to what happened. Does this mean that a horary chart can show (not always) more than one probabilities & the astrologer has to select the most suitable out of it either by his experience or by using some rule ? If there is any rule as such, what it is ?

Though I am not experienced like you, what I feel that, out of those who participated in the quiz didn't consider transit of any planet. We say (according to KP reader - Transit) that getting suitable DBAS is just not sufficient to make the things happen but it needs to be activated by some transiting planet. In your answer too, (about twin birth) sub lord/star lord of transiting planet could have possibly indicated what to choose from "twin birth" or "poisoning."

My intention to mention all this is not to find some body's mistakes but to clear my own doubts through some discussion & I request all not to consider otherwise.

I have seen that after any quiz there comes some discussion & it is very much useful to all at starting or middle level of learning. I request the moderator to allow more & more quizzes( 1 quiz per week) which will help all to enrich their knowledge

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram > @gro ups.comCc: vishram_deshpande@ .co. inWed, 28 October, 2009 7:44:50 PM

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Please find below explanation for the answer given by me for Quiz-16 and clarification for your points.

Ruling Planets:

Ruling Planets at the time of judgment (27th October 2009, 20:28:54hrs at Seoul).

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

RP ascendant sub lord will revel the nature of the query. Here MER is the ascendant sub lord. MER is the lord of 2,5 in 5. MER indicates some dual activity (as it is a Dual planet). MER is in MAR star VEN sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2.VEN is the karaka for vehicle sub of 7th house owning 6 occupied in 5th house. Here the 2,7 indicates Maraka (life threatening matter, 7th for the thief), 5,VEN (Luxury vehicle), 6 indicates about interview/service & 12 indicates hospitalization/ expenditure & foreign place.

If we look at the MOON (karaka for mind) it will tell what is in your mind. Here MOO is the star lord of the cusp 5,9 owning 3rd house occupied in 9th house. MOO is in MAR star RAH® sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2. RAH® is sub of 3,5,9,11 occupied in 8. RAH® being a node represents SAT who is the lord of 9,10 in 4. Here the MOON signifies all the points mentioned by you. Kindly note that here the birth chart is not used in detail.

From the Ascendant sub lord MER in 5th house. For which I have taken karaka as child birth (2,5-child birth, 7-wife involvement, 12 expenditure, 6(12th to 7th) wife hospitalized) & as the MER is the dual planet I have told that it may be twin birth. As the MAR is involved the chance for surgery is possible. From the RP MAR, MER, SAT is strong. On 30-05-1999 at 8:30PM(approx) the MOON is transiting in MAR-SAT which is taken as event time. As mentioned by you the event stated 7:00PM (You ate the chocolate) and so on…. 2PM at this time the MOON is in MAR sign JUP/SAT star.

Dr.Rath and myself have compiled the Ruling planets used by individual astrologers to fix one RBT and we have proved that all the individual astrologer’s RP are giving same result only. But the individual astrologers interpreted it in different way hence they have given different RBT.

So as mentioned by our Guru KSK RP will never fail. It always helps the astrologer and gives the correct clue but the individuals interpret it in different way hence the prediction goes wrong. As mentioned by KSK, the RP will link the house cusp related to the query (Hope our TW has given some extract from reader regarding the query about disease & 6th cusp relation). Hence my suggestion is either Birth chart RP & Judgment time RP shall have link or at least the Judgment time RP should link with matter in query (either fruitful or denial) to consider that the given birth time is correct. Otherwise ratification of birth time is required though the client is not doubting/rising about his/her birth time.

This is my opinion. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks & Regards

D.Senthil--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Friends,

In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere

recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?

I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth chart.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM Re: Quiz 16

Dear VishramMy analysis are as follows:Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner1 sun ket - mars2 - - jup venus3 jup venus - mer4 mer sun ketu moon5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun6 - - - mer7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus8 - - - mars9 - - mars,venus jup10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat11 - mars sat,rahu sat12 - - mars,venus jupPlanet Housessun 1,4,5moon 7,10,4mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8mer 4,5,3,6jup 3,5,2,7,9,12venus 5,3,9,12,2,7sat 7,10,11rahu 7,10,11ketu 10,1,4Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)ketu=venus(3, 2-7)(I) Dasha sat/sun/sunPlanet Star Subsat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)(II) On tranist date

30th May 1999Planet Star Subsat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)(III) In the natal charta) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies 7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12 Possibilities are1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalisedSun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th and in the sub of jupiter in 12.In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star & sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8. 2. You would have met with

vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country for business purpose.Thanks...... ....Sundar@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> > DOB 21/08/1956> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> > Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.> > Thanks & regards.>

> Vishram Deshpande> > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Dear Pandey

Till date i have not participated in Quiz, but i like the Quizzes and participated with good explanations. This will help a lot and group discussion will bring out the hidden points in the beyond science.

I observed explanations of quiz 16, it is very thought provoking.

Learning never ends and research too.

All the best at all moments, keep it up.

Regards

Sahhasra saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, 29 October, 2009 6:55:44 PM Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

Quizzes are always welcome. Though I would suggest doing it in a little more systematic manner. I have few thoughts -

2. Once we post the result, we should summarize the results like - http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9. Can some member summarize quiz 16? It would be good if we can work as a team.

Can some volunteer summarize this quiz like the way we did for quiz 9 (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9) ? Once we summarize it, it will become useful learning material for all of us.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Senthil ji,

As the quiz was put up by me I didn't participate, but the way you did the thinking about a twin birth is also highly agreeable & I think if I were with the similar situation in a quiz I too could have thought of a twin birth. But at the same time you have shown that the RPs at the time of judgement are clearly matching to what happened. Does this mean that a horary chart can show (not always) more than one probabilities & the astrologer has to select the most suitable out of it either by his experience or by using some rule ? If there is any rule as such, what it is ?

Though I am not experienced like you, what I feel that, out of those who participated in the quiz didn't consider transit of any planet. We say (according to KP reader - Transit) that getting suitable DBAS is just not sufficient to make the things happen but it needs to be activated by some transiting planet. In your answer too, (about twin birth) sub lord/star lord of transiting planet could have possibly indicated what to choose from "twin birth" or "poisoning."

My intention to mention all this is not to find some body's mistakes but to clear my own doubts through some discussion & I request all not to consider otherwise.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram > @gro ups.comCc: vishram_deshpande@ .co. inWed, 28 October, 2009 7:44:50 PM

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere

recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM Re: Quiz 16

Dear VishramMy analysis are as follows:Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner1 sun ket - mars2 - - jup venus3 jup venus - mer4 mer sun ketu moon5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun6 - - - mer7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus8 - - - mars9 - - mars,venus jup10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat11 - mars sat,rahu sat12 - - mars,venus jupPlanet Housessun 1,4,5moon 7,10,4mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8mer 4,5,3,6jup 3,5,2,7,9,12venus 5,3,9,12,2,7sat 7,10,11rahu 7,10,11ketu 10,1,4Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)ketu=venus(3, 2-7)(I) Dasha sat/sun/sunPlanet Star Subsat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)(II) On tranist date

30th May 1999Planet Star Subsat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)(III) In the natal charta) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies 7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12 Possibilities are1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalisedSun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th and in the sub of jupiter in 12.In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star & sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8. 2. You would have met with

vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country for business purpose.Thanks...... ....Sundar@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> > DOB 21/08/1956> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> > Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.> > Thanks & regards.>

> Vishram Deshpande> > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Dear Punit,

I accept your points.

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 10/29/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 6:25 AM

Dear Senthil ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Punit ji,Thanks a lot for your fine idea in Quizzes.Due to the eagerness of the collecting new ideas of the others, I have collected all the views of the participants from the Q 01 and members may remind my presentations in some cases.All the ideas and views are useful learning materials and sometimes they are brain washing.As usual I can participate for gathering and compiling for the benefits of the members and new comersRegardsKalyanPunit Pandey <punitpTo:

Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 6:55:44 PM Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

Dear Senthil ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram > @gro ups.comCc: vishram_deshpande@ .co. in

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear VishramMy analysis are as follows:Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner1 sun ket - mars2 - - jup venus3 jup venus - mer

4 mer sun ketu moon5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun6 - - - mer7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus8 - - - mars9 - - mars,venus jup10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat11 - mars sat,rahu sat12 - - mars,venus jup

Planet Housessun 1,4,5moon 7,10,4mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8mer 4,5,3,6jup 3,5,2,7,9,12venus 5,3,9,12,2,7sat 7,10,11rahu 7,10,11ketu 10,1,4Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)ketu=venus(3, 2-7)

(I) Dasha sat/sun/sunPlanet Star Subsat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)

(II) On tranist date 30th May 1999Planet Star Subsat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)

(III) In the natal charta) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies 7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12

Possibilities are1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalisedSun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th and in the sub of jupiter in 12.In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star &

sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8. 2. You would have met with vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.

3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country for business purpose.Thanks...... ....Sundar@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Friends,> > On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> > DOB 21/08/1956> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)

> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> > Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.

> > Thanks & regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

>

Dear Friends,

Quiz 16 has been summarized by Sunaparantha ji. It is available at http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp-/kp-quiz/quiz-16

I thank Sunaparantha ji for same and I am sure that this will be helpful for KP enthusiasts and learners.

Your suggestions as well as contribution are welcome.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Quizzes are always welcome. Though I would suggest doing it in a little more systematic manner. I have few thoughts -

2. Once we post the result, we should summarize the results like - http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp-/kp-quiz/quiz-9. Can some member summarize quiz 16? It would be good if we can work as a team.

Can some volunteer summarize this quiz like the way we did for quiz 9 (http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp-/kp-quiz/quiz-9) ? Once we summarize it, it will become useful learning material for all of us.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Senthil ji,

As the quiz was put up by me I didn't participate, but the way you did the thinking about a twin birth is also highly agreeable & I think if I were with the similar situation in a quiz I too could have thought of a twin birth. But at the same time you have shown that the RPs at the time of judgement are clearly matching to what happened. Does this mean that a horary chart can show (not always) more than one probabilities & the astrologer has to select the most suitable out of it either by his experience or by using some rule ? If there is any rule as such, what it is ?

Though I am not experienced like you, what I feel that, out of those who participated in the quiz didn't consider transit of any planet. We say (according to KP reader - Transit) that getting suitable DBAS is just not sufficient to make the things happen but it needs to be activated by some transiting planet. In  your answer too, (about twin birth) sub lord/star lord of transiting planet could have possibly indicated what to choose from " twin birth " or " poisoning. "

My intention to mention all this is not to find some body's mistakes but to clear my own doubts through some discussion & I request all not to consider otherwise.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram Cc: vishram_deshpande

Dear Vishram Deshpande,  

Ruling Planets:  

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

This is my opinion.     GOOD LUCK!                                                                                              

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really  necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then  what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

>

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

I have uploaded Quiz 01 and some other quiz related documents at http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp-/kp-quiz

Thanks for reminding.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thanks a lot for your fine idea in Quizzes.

Due to the eagerness of the collecting new ideas of the others, I have collected all the views of the participants from the Q 01 and members may remind my presentations in some cases.

All the ideas and views are useful learning materials and sometimes they are brain washing.As usual I can participate for gathering and compiling for the benefits of the members and new comersRegardsKalyan

Punit Pandey <punitp

Thu, October 29, 2009 6:55:44 PM Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

Dear Senthil ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.com

Cc: vishram_deshpande@ .co. inWed, 28 October, 2009 7:44:50 PM

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!                                                                                              

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

>

Dear Punit,

The presentation of the compiled information looks nice. It gives only the conclusion without individual's analysis. This will not help for the learners at all. Hope some of the participants have given some analysis and some have given the conclusion only. Those who have given the analysis may be compiled and all can be put in one or combinations of WORD or PDF or any other file format but it must kept in our FILE section and a copy of the same may be kept in Astrosage.com site. So request to put the compiled file in our groups file section

For example, Please refer QUIZ-8 (WILL I GET DRIVING LICENCE?) compiled (by me) information is kept in our files section wherein i have given all the participants RULES/analysis approach, charts belong the Quiz all complete in one file one location. As all the information are kept in one file/location, if anybody reads any time which will definitely help a lot to the great extend and no need to search for anybody's analysis etc somewhere else in the messages or some other website/page etc.

For this either the Quizmaster should do the full compilation or by any of our form members (volunteers) to make the things easy and clear for the readers.Hope the members will agree.

I appreciate our Punit & kalyan for their contribution to our forum member’s as well as learner’s benefits.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 10/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Friends,

Quiz 16 has been summarized by Sunaparantha ji. It is available at http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 16

I thank Sunaparantha ji for same and I am sure that this will be helpful for KP enthusiasts and learners.

Your suggestions as well as contribution are welcome.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Senthil ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Punitji,

On a comparision between J/hora and Parasara light S/w, I noticed that there are differences in the sub sub level of some planets and cusps. on a manual verification i find that Parashara is correct.

kp doesnt look into sub sub level. nevertheless have you looked into this difference?

regards

santhosh

Senthil <athi_ram Cc: punitp; sunaparanthaSent: Sat, 31 October, 2009 9:58:19 AMRe: Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

Dear Punit,

The presentation of the compiled information looks nice. It gives only the conclusion without individual's analysis. This will not help for the learners at all. Hope some of the participants have given some analysis and some have given the conclusion only. Those who have given the analysis may be compiled and all can be put in one or combinations of WORD or PDF or any other file format but it must kept in our FILE section and a copy of the same may be kept in Astrosage.com site. So request to put the compiled file in our groups file section

For example, Please refer QUIZ-8 (WILL I GET DRIVING LICENCE?) compiled (by me) information is kept in our files section wherein i have given all the participants RULES/analysis approach, charts belong the Quiz all complete in one file one location. As all the information are kept in one file/location, if anybody reads any time which will definitely help a lot to the great extend and no need to search for anybody's analysis etc somewhere else in the messages or some other website/page etc.

For this either the Quizmaster should do the full compilation or by any of our form members (volunteers) to make the things easy and clear for the readers.Hope the members will agree.

I appreciate our Punit & kalyan for their contribution to our forum member’s as well as learner’s benefits.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 10/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers@gro ups.comFriday, October 30, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Friends,

Quiz 16 has been summarized by Sunaparantha ji. It is available at http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 16

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Senthil ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

What are the outputs of 2 SWs with the birth details?

And then we can check.

Regards,

TW

- In , Santhosh <santhosh10 wrote:

>

> Dear Punitji,

>

> On a comparision between J/hora and Parasara light S/w, I noticed that there

are differences in the sub sub level of some planets and cusps. on a manual

verification i find that Parashara is correct.

> kp doesnt look into sub sub level. nevertheless have you looked into this

difference?

>

> regards

> santhosh

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Senthil <athi_ram

>

> Cc: punitp; sunaparantha

> Sat, 31 October, 2009 9:58:19 AM

> Re: Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

>

>  

> Dear Punit,

> The presentation of the compiled information looks nice. It gives only the

conclusion without individual's analysis. This will not help for the learners

at all. Hope some of the participants have given some analysis and some have

given the conclusion only. Those who have given the analysis may be compiled

and all can be put in one or combinations of WORD or PDF or any other file

format but it must kept in our FILE section and a copy of the same

may be kept in Astrosage.com site. So request to put the compiled file in our

groups file section

>  

> For example, Please refer QUIZ-8 (WILL I GET DRIVING LICENCE?) compiled (by

me) information is kept in our files section wherein i have given all the

participants RULES/analysis approach, charts belong the Quiz all complete in one

file one location. As all the information are kept in one file/location, if

anybody reads any time which will definitely help a lot to the great extend and

no need to search for anybody's analysis etc somewhere else in the messages or

some other website/page etc.

>  

> For this either the Quizmaster should do the full compilation or by any of our

form members (volunteers) to make the things easy and clear for the readers.Hope

the members will agree.

>  

> I appreciate our Punit & kalyan for their contribution to our forum member’s

as well as learner’s benefits. 

>

> GOOD LUCK!

>

> Regards,

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

> --- On Fri, 10/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

> >@gro ups.com

> >Friday, October 30, 2009, 10:31 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Friends,

> >

> >Quiz 16 has been summarized by Sunaparantha ji. It is available at

http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 16

> >

> >I thank Sunaparantha ji for same and I am sure that this will be helpful for

KP enthusiasts and learners.

> >

> >Your suggestions as well as contribution  are welcome.

> >

> >Thanks & Regards,

> >

> >Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> >On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> >

> >Dear Deshpande ji & Friends,

> >>

> >>Quizzes are always welcome. Though I would suggest doing it in a little more

systematic manner. I have few thoughts -

> >>

> >>1. With the quiz, we should also tell the date when we are going to announce

the results. That way everyone will know till what time s/he can participate.

> >>2. Once we post the result, we should summarize the results like -

http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9. Can

some member summarize quiz 16? It would be good if we can work as a team.

> >>3. We need to have a discussion and we need to give some time to discussion

after the results. So there should be some time between result announcement and

next quiz.

> >>

> >>Can some volunteer summarize this quiz like the way we did for quiz 9

(http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9) ? Once

we summarize it, it will become useful learning material for all of us.

> >>

> >>Thanks & Regards,

> >>

> >>Punit Pandey

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

.co. in> wrote:

> >>

> >> 

> >>>Dear Senthil ji,

> >>> 

> >>>Thank you very much for your detailed explanation & clarification of my

points.

> >>> 

> >>>As the quiz was put up by me I didn't participate, but the way you did the

thinking about a twin birth is also highly agreeable & I think if I were with

the similar situation in a quiz I too could have thought of a twin birth. But at

the same time you have shown that the RPs at the time of judgement are clearly

matching to what happened. Does this mean that a horary chart can show (not

always) more than one probabilities & the astrologer has to select the most

suitable out of it either by his experience or by using some rule ? If there

is any rule as such, what it is ?

> >>> 

> >>>Though I am not experienced like you, what I feel that, out of those who

participated in the quiz didn't consider transit of any planet. We say

(according to KP reader - Transit) that getting suitable DBAS is just not

sufficient to make the things happen but it needs to be activated by some

transiting planet. In  your answer too, (about twin birth) sub lord/star

lord of transiting planet could have possibly indicated what to choose from

" twin birth " or " poisoning. "

> >>> 

> >>>My intention to mention all this is not to find some body's mistakes but

to clear my own doubts through some discussion & I request all not to consider

otherwise.

> >>> 

> >>>I have seen that after any quiz there comes some discussion & it is very

much useful to all at starting or middle level of learning. I request the

moderator to allow more & more quizzes( 1 quiz per week) which will help all to

enrich their knowledge

> >>> 

> >>>Thanks & regards.

> >>> 

> >>>Vishram Deshpande

> >>>

> >>>

> Senthil <athi_ram >

> >>>

> >>>@gro ups.com

> >>>Cc: vishram_deshpande@ .co. in

> >>>Wed, 28 October, 2009 7:44:50 PM

> >>>

> >>>Re: Re: Quiz 16

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>Dear Vishram Deshpande,

> >>> 

> >>>Please find below explanation for the answer given by me for Quiz-16 and

clarification for your points.

> >>> 

> >>>Ruling Planets:

> >>> 

> >>>Ruling Planets at the time of judgment (27th October 2009, 20:28:54hrs at

Seoul).

> >>>Geocentric latitude= 37:23:51 N & Geographic longitude = 127:03:00E

> >>> 

> >>> 

> >>>RP Sign Star Sub1 Sub2

> >>>ASC MER MAR MER MAR

> >>>MOO SAT MAR RAH® MOO

> >>>Day Lord: MAR

> >>> 

> >>>In RP Chart

> >>>NODES Sign Star Sub1 Sub2

> >>>RAH® SAT SUN RAH® MAR

> >>>KET® MOO JUP MAR VEN

> >>> 

> >>> 

> >>>RP ascendant sub lord will revel the nature of the query. Here MER is the

ascendant sub lord. MER is the lord of 2,5 in 5. MER indicates some dual

activity (as it is a Dual planet). MER is in MAR star VEN sub. MAR is sub of 12

owning 12th house occupied in 2.VEN is the karaka for vehicle sub of 7th house

owning 6 occupied in 5th house. Here the 2,7 indicates Maraka (life threatening

matter, 7th for the thief), 5,VEN (Luxury vehicle), 6 indicates about

interview/service & 12 indicates hospitalization/ expenditure & foreign place.

> >>> 

> >>>If we look at the MOON (karaka for mind) it will tell what is in your mind.

Here MOO is the star lord of the cusp 5,9 owning 3rd house occupied in 9th

house. MOO is in MAR star RAH® sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house

occupied in 2. RAH® is sub of 3,5,9,11 occupied in 8. RAH® being a node

represents SAT who is the lord of 9,10 in 4. Here the MOON signifies all the

points mentioned by you. Kindly note that here the birth chart is not used in

detail.

> >>> 

> >>>From the Ascendant sub lord MER in 5th house. For which I have taken karaka

as child birth (2,5-child birth, 7-wife involvement, 12 expenditure, 6(12th to

7th) wife hospitalized) & as the MER is the dual planet I have told that it may

be twin birth. As the MAR is involved the chance for surgery is possible. From

the RP MAR, MER, SAT is strong. On 30-05-1999 at 8:30PM(approx) the MOON is

transiting in MAR-SAT which is taken as event time. As mentioned by you the

event stated 7:00PM (You ate the chocolate) and so on…. 2PM at this time the

MOON is in MAR sign JUP/SAT star.

> >>> 

> >>>Dr.Rath and myself have compiled the Ruling planets used by individual

astrologers to fix one RBT and we have proved that all the individual

astrologer’s RP are giving same result only. But the individual astrologers

interpreted it in different way hence they have given different RBT.

> >>> 

> >>>So as mentioned by our Guru KSK RP will never fail. It always helps the

astrologer and gives the correct clue but the individuals interpret it in

different way hence the prediction goes wrong. As mentioned by KSK, the RP will

link the house cusp related to the query (Hope our TW has given some extract

from reader regarding the query about disease & 6th cusp relation). Hence my

suggestion is either Birth chart RP & Judgment time RP shall have link or at

least the Judgment time RP should link with matter in query (either fruitful or

denial) to consider that the given birth time is correct. Otherwise ratification

of birth time is required though the client is not doubting/rising about his/her

birth time.

> >>> 

> >>>This is my opinion.

> >>> 

> >>> 

> >>>GOOD

LUCK!                                     Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 

> >>> 

> >>>Thanks & Regards

> >>> D.Senthil

> >>>

> >>>--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> >>>>Re: Re: Quiz 16

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>

> >>>>Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 2:15 AM

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>Dear Friends,

> >>>>

> >>>>In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important &

predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying

its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers

whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by

different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really  necessary

to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed)

also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR

should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very

clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other

than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say,

all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be

rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere recording time is

done correctly but we see that even if we

> use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then  what

should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary

watches ?

> >>>>

> >>>>I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter

so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth

chart.

> >>>>

> >>>>Thanks & regards.

> >>>>

> >>>>Vishram Deshpande

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Mon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM

> >>>> Re: Quiz 16

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>Dear Vishram

> >>>>

> >>>>My analysis are as follows:

> >>>>

> >>>>Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41

> >>>>

> >>>>HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner

> >>>>1 sun ket - mars

> >>>>2 - - jup venus

> >>>>3 jup venus - mer

> >>>>4 mer sun ketu moon

> >>>>5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun

> >>>>6 - - - mer

> >>>>7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus

> >>>>8 - - - mars

> >>>>9 - - mars,venus jup

> >>>>10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat

> >>>>11 - mars sat,rahu sat

> >>>>12 - - mars,venus jup

> >>>>

> >>>>Planet Houses

> >>>>sun 1,4,5

> >>>>moon 7,10,4

> >>>>mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8

> >>>>mer 4,5,3,6

> >>>>jup 3,5,2,7,9,12

> >>>>venus 5,3,9,12,2,7

> >>>>sat 7,10,11

> >>>>rahu 7,10,11

> >>>>ketu 10,1,4

> >>>>

> >>>>Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)

> >>>>ketu=venus(3, 2-7)

> >>>>

> >>>>(I) Dasha sat/sun/sun

> >>>>

> >>>>Planet Star Sub

> >>>>sat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)

> >>>>sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)

> >>>>sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)

> >>>>

> >>>>Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)

> >>>>Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)

> >>>>

> >>>>(II) On tranist date 30th May 1999

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Planet Star Sub

> >>>>sat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)

> >>>>sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)

> >>>>

> >>>>Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)

> >>>>

> >>>>Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)

> >>>>

> >>>>(III) In the natal chart

> >>>>a) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus

> >>>>

> >>>>signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4

> >>>>b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies

> >>>>

> >>>>7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12

> >>>>

> >>>>Possibilities are

> >>>>

> >>>>1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalised

> >>>>Sun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th

> >>>>

> >>>>and in the sub of jupiter in 12.

> >>>>In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star &

> >>>>

> >>>>sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun

> >>>>

> >>>>is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus

> >>>>

> >>>>in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8.

> >>>>

> >>>>2. You would have met with vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.

> >>>>

> >>>>3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country

> >>>>

> >>>>for business purpose.

> >>>>

> >>>>Thanks...... ....Sundar

> >>>>

> >>>>@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

....> wrote:

> >>>>>

> >>>>> Dear Friends,

> >>>>>

> >>>>> On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I

would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data

> >>>>>

> >>>>> DOB 21/08/1956

> >>>>> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)

> >>>>> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much

doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour

> >>>>> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)

> >>>>>

> >>>>> Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.

> >>>>>

> >>>>> Thanks & regards.

> >>>>>

> >>>>> Vishram Deshpande

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in.. com/trynew

> >>>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>________________________________

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

> >>>

> >>>________________________________

>

> >>>From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> 

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Dear tw,We will get this difference at sub sub level for any date. The error will be only for some planets and some cusps alone. You may check it this moment and u will see soSanthoshSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel "TW" <tw853Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:14:50 -0000 Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities Volunteers What are the outputs of 2 SWs with the birth details?And then we can check.Regards,TW- In , Santhosh <santhosh10 wrote:>> Dear Punitji,> > On a comparision between J/hora and Parasara light S/w, I noticed that there are differences in the sub sub level of some planets and cusps. on a manual verification i find that Parashara is correct. > kp doesnt look into sub sub level. nevertheless have you looked into this difference?> > regards> santhosh> >  > > > >________________________________> Senthil <athi_ram> > Cc: punitp; sunaparantha Sat, 31 October, 2009 9:58:19 AM> Re: Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers> >   > Dear Punit,> The presentation of the compiled information looks nice. It gives only the conclusion without individual's analysis. This will not help for the learners at all. Hope some of the participants have given some analysis and some have given the conclusion only. Those who have given the analysis may be compiled and all can be put in one or combinations of WORD or PDF or any other file format but it must kept in our FILE section and a copy of the same may be kept in Astrosage.com site. So request to put the compiled file in our groups file section>  > For example, Please refer QUIZ-8 (WILL I GET DRIVING LICENCE?) compiled (by me) information is kept in our files section wherein i have given all the participants RULES/analysis approach, charts belong the Quiz all complete in one file one location. As all the information are kept in one file/location, if anybody reads any time which will definitely help a lot to the great extend and no need to search for anybody's analysis etc somewhere else in the messages or some other website/page etc.>  > For this either the Quizmaster should do the full compilation or by any of our form members (volunteers) to make the things easy and clear for the readers.Hope the members will agree.>  > I appreciate our Punit & kalyan for their contribution to our forum member’s as well as learner’s benefits. > > GOOD LUCK!> > Regards,> > D.Senthil> > > > --- On Fri, 10/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> > Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers> >@gro ups.com> >Friday, October 30, 2009, 10:31 AM> >> >> >  > >Dear Friends,> >> >Quiz 16 has been summarized by Sunaparantha ji. It is available at http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 16> >> >I thank Sunaparantha ji for same and I am sure that this will be helpful for KP enthusiasts and learners. > >> >Your suggestions as well as contribution  are welcome. > >> >Thanks & Regards,> >> >Punit Pandey> >> >> >> >On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> >> >Dear Deshpande ji & Friends,> >>> >>Quizzes are always welcome. Though I would suggest doing it in a little more systematic manner. I have few thoughts -> >>> >>1. With the quiz, we should also tell the date when we are going to announce the results. That way everyone will know till what time s/he can participate. > >>2. Once we post the result, we should summarize the results like - http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9. Can some member summarize quiz 16? It would be good if we can work as a team.> >>3. We need to have a discussion and we need to give some time to discussion after the results. So there should be some time between result announcement and next quiz. > >>> >>Can some volunteer summarize this quiz like the way we did for quiz 9 (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9) ? Once we summarize it, it will become useful learning material for all of us. > >>> >>Thanks & Regards,> >>> >>Punit Pandey> >>> >>> >>> >>On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> >>> >>  > >>>Dear Senthil ji,> >>> > >>>Thank you very much for your detailed explanation & clarification of my points. > >>> > >>>As the quiz was put up by me I didn't participate, but the way you did the thinking about a twin birth is also highly agreeable & I think if I were with the similar situation in a quiz I too could have thought of a twin birth. But at the same time you have shown that the RPs at the time of judgement are clearly matching to what happened. Does this mean that a horary chart can show (not always) more than one probabilities & the astrologer has to select the most suitable out of it either by his experience or by using some rule ? If there is any rule as such, what it is ? > >>> > >>>Though I am not experienced like you, what I feel that, out of those who participated in the quiz didn't consider transit of any planet. We say (according to KP reader - Transit) that getting suitable DBAS is just not sufficient to make the things happen but it needs to be activated by some transiting planet. In  your answer too, (about twin birth) sub lord/star lord of transiting planet could have possibly indicated what to choose from " twin birth " or " poisoning. " > >>> > >>>My intention to mention all this is not to find some body's mistakes but to clear my own doubts through some discussion & I request all not to consider otherwise.> >>> > >>>I have seen that after any quiz there comes some discussion & it is very much useful to all at starting or middle level of learning. I request the moderator to allow more & more quizzes( 1 quiz per week) which will help all to enrich their knowledge> >>> > >>>Thanks & regards.> >>> > >>>Vishram Deshpande> >>>> >>>>________________________________> Senthil <athi_ram > > >>>> >>>@gro ups.com> >>>Cc: vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> >>>Wed, 28 October, 2009 7:44:50 PM > >>>> >>>Re: Re: Quiz 16> >>>> >>>  > >>>Dear Vishram Deshpande, > >>>  > >>>Please find below explanation for the answer given by me for Quiz-16 and clarification for your points. > >>>  > >>>Ruling Planets: > >>>  > >>>Ruling Planets at the time of judgment (27th October 2009, 20:28:54hrs at Seoul). > >>>Geocentric latitude= 37:23:51 N & Geographic longitude = 127:03:00E > >>>  > >>>  > >>>RP Sign Star Sub1 Sub2 > >>>ASC MER MAR MER MAR > >>>MOO SAT MAR RAH® MOO > >>>Day Lord: MAR > >>>  > >>>In RP Chart > >>>NODES Sign Star Sub1 Sub2 > >>>RAH® SAT SUN RAH® MAR > >>>KET® MOO JUP MAR VEN > >>>  > >>>  > >>>RP ascendant sub lord will revel the nature of the query. Here MER is the ascendant sub lord. MER is the lord of 2,5 in 5. MER indicates some dual activity (as it is a Dual planet). MER is in MAR star VEN sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2.VEN is the karaka for vehicle sub of 7th house owning 6 occupied in 5th house. Here the 2,7 indicates Maraka (life threatening matter, 7th for the thief), 5,VEN (Luxury vehicle), 6 indicates about interview/service & 12 indicates hospitalization/ expenditure & foreign place. > >>>  > >>>If we look at the MOON (karaka for mind) it will tell what is in your mind. Here MOO is the star lord of the cusp 5,9 owning 3rd house occupied in 9th house. MOO is in MAR star RAH® sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house occupied in 2. RAH® is sub of 3,5,9,11 occupied in 8. RAH® being a node represents SAT who is the lord of 9,10 in 4. Here the MOON signifies all the points mentioned by you. Kindly note that here the birth chart is not used in detail. > >>>  > >>>From the Ascendant sub lord MER in 5th house. For which I have taken karaka as child birth (2,5-child birth, 7-wife involvement, 12 expenditure, 6(12th to 7th) wife hospitalized) & as the MER is the dual planet I have told that it may be twin birth. As the MAR is involved the chance for surgery is possible. From the RP MAR, MER, SAT is strong. On 30-05-1999 at 8:30PM(approx) the MOON is transiting in MAR-SAT which is taken as event time. As mentioned by you the event stated 7:00PM (You ate the chocolate) and so on…. 2PM at this time the MOON is in MAR sign JUP/SAT star. > >>>  > >>>Dr.Rath and myself have compiled the Ruling planets used by individual astrologers to fix one RBT and we have proved that all the individual astrologer’s RP are giving same result only. But the individual astrologers interpreted it in different way hence they have given different RBT. > >>>  > >>>So as mentioned by our Guru KSK RP will never fail. It always helps the astrologer and gives the correct clue but the individuals interpret it in different way hence the prediction goes wrong. As mentioned by KSK, the RP will link the house cusp related to the query (Hope our TW has given some extract from reader regarding the query about disease & 6th cusp relation). Hence my suggestion is either Birth chart RP & Judgment time RP shall have link or at least the Judgment time RP should link with matter in query (either fruitful or denial) to consider that the given birth time is correct. Otherwise ratification of birth time is required though the client is not doubting/rising about his/her birth time. > >>>  > >>>This is my opinion. > >>>  > >>>  > >>>GOOD LUCK!                                                                                               > >>>  > >>>Thanks & Regards > >>> D.Senthil> >>>> >>>--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> >>>> >>>> >>>>Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> >>>>Re: Re: Quiz 16> >>>>@gro ups.com > >>>>> >>>>Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 2:15 AM> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>  > >>>>Dear Friends,> >>>>> >>>>In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really  necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we> use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then  what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?> >>>>> >>>>I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth chart.> >>>>> >>>>Thanks & regards.> >>>>> >>>>Vishram Deshpande> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>________________________________> Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>> >>>>@gro ups.com> >>>>Mon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM> >>>> Re: Quiz 16> >>>>> >>>>  > >>>>Dear Vishram> >>>>> >>>>My analysis are as follows:> >>>>> >>>>Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41> >>>>> >>>>HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner> >>>>1 sun ket - mars> >>>>2 - - jup venus> >>>>3 jup venus - mer> >>>>4 mer sun ketu moon> >>>>5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun> >>>>6 - - - mer> >>>>7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus> >>>>8 - - - mars> >>>>9 - - mars,venus jup> >>>>10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat> >>>>11 - mars sat,rahu sat> >>>>12 - - mars,venus jup> >>>>> >>>>Planet Houses> >>>>sun 1,4,5> >>>>moon 7,10,4> >>>>mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8> >>>>mer 4,5,3,6> >>>>jup 3,5,2,7,9,12> >>>>venus 5,3,9,12,2,7> >>>>sat 7,10,11> >>>>rahu 7,10,11> >>>>ketu 10,1,4> >>>>> >>>>Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)> >>>>ketu=venus(3, 2-7)> >>>>> >>>>(I) Dasha sat/sun/sun> >>>>> >>>>Planet Star Sub> >>>>sat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)> >>>>sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)> >>>>sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)> >>>>> >>>>Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)> >>>>Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)> >>>>> >>>>(II) On tranist date 30th May 1999> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>Planet Star Sub> >>>>sat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)> >>>>sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)> >>>>> >>>>Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)> >>>>> >>>>Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)> >>>>> >>>>(III) In the natal chart> >>>>a) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus > >>>>> >>>>signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4> >>>>b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies > >>>>> >>>>7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12 > >>>>> >>>>Possibilities are> >>>>> >>>>1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalised> >>>>Sun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th > >>>>> >>>>and in the sub of jupiter in 12.> >>>>In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star & > >>>>> >>>>sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun > >>>>> >>>>is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus > >>>>> >>>>in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8. > >>>>> >>>>2. You would have met with vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.> >>>>> >>>>3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country > >>>>> >>>>for business purpose.> >>>>> >>>>Thanks...... ....Sundar> >>>>> >>>>@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:> >>>>>> >>>>> Dear Friends,> >>>>> > >>>>> On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> >>>>> > >>>>> DOB 21/08/1956> >>>>> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)> >>>>> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> >>>>> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> >>>>> > >>>>> Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.> >>>>> > >>>>> Thanks & regards.> >>>>> > >>>>> Vishram Deshpande> >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>________________________________> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. > >>>> >>>________________________________> > >>>From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!> >>> >>> >>> >>  > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew>

Dear Senthil Ji and Friends.Thanks for your suggestion in compiling the Quizzes.If any Q/Master is not in a position to make his Q, a summary, I am glad to do it for the benefits of mankind on behalf of Sri Punit ji as he seems to be busy with making paths and roads and routs for the members.Hereafter if any Q/M need my assistance please put some words to me on the same q/mail to be behind the screen.With RegardsSunaparanthaSenthil <athi_ram Cc: punitp; sunaparanthaSent: Sat, October 31, 2009 9:58:19 AMRe: Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

Dear Punit,

The presentation of the compiled information looks nice. It gives only the conclusion without individual's analysis. This will not help for the learners at all. Hope some of the participants have given some analysis and some have given the conclusion only. Those who have given the analysis may be compiled and all can be put in one or combinations of WORD or PDF or any other file format but it must kept in our FILE section and a copy of the same may be kept in Astrosage.com site. So request to put the compiled file in our groups file section For example, Please refer QUIZ-8 (WILL I GET DRIVING LICENCE?) compiled (by me) information is kept in our files section wherein i have given all the participants RULES/analysis approach, charts belong the Quiz all complete in one file one location. As all the information are kept in one file/location, if anybody reads any time which will definitely help a lot to the great extend and no need to search for anybody's analysis etc somewhere else in the messages or some other website/page etc. For this either the Quizmaster should do the full compilation or by any of our form members (volunteers) to make the things easy and clear for the readers.Hope the members will agree.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 10/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Friends,

Dear Senthil ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country for business purpose.Thanks...... ....Sundar@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data> > DOB 21/08/1956> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)> > Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.> > Thanks &

regards.>

Dear Friends,

In such mathematical case, this kind of saying is unreliable,just making

confusion.

Regards,

TW

, santhosh10 wrote:

>

> Dear tw,

> We will get this difference at sub sub level for any date. The error will be

only for some planets and some cusps alone. You may check it this moment and u

will see so

> Santhosh

>

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

>

>

> " TW " <tw853

> Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:14:50

>

> Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

>

> What are the outputs of 2 SWs with the birth details?

> And then we can check.

> Regards,

> TW

>

> - In , Santhosh <santhosh10@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Punitji,

> >

> > On a comparision between J/hora and Parasara light S/w, I noticed that there

are differences in the sub sub level of some planets and cusps. on a manual

verification i find that Parashara is correct.

> > kp doesnt look into sub sub level. nevertheless have you looked into this

difference?

> >

> > regards

> > santhosh

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >________________________________

> > Senthil <athi_ram@>

> >

> > Cc: punitp@; sunaparantha@

> > Sat, 31 October, 2009 9:58:19 AM

> > Re: Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

> >

> >  

> > Dear Punit,

> > The presentation of the compiled information looks nice. It gives only the

conclusion without individual's analysis. This will not help for the learners

at all. Hope some of the participants have given some analysis and some have

given the conclusion only. Those who have given the analysis may be compiled

and all can be put in one or combinations of WORD or PDF or any other file

format but it must kept in our FILE section and a copy of the same

may be kept in Astrosage.com site. So request to put the compiled file in our

groups file section

> >  

> > For example, Please refer QUIZ-8 (WILL I GET DRIVING LICENCE?) compiled (by

me) information is kept in our files section wherein i have given all the

participants RULES/analysis approach, charts belong the Quiz all complete in one

file one location. As all the information are kept in one file/location, if

anybody reads any time which will definitely help a lot to the great extend and

no need to search for anybody's analysis etc somewhere else in the messages or

some other website/page etc.

> >  

> > For this either the Quizmaster should do the full compilation or by any of

our form members (volunteers) to make the things easy and clear for the

readers.Hope the members will agree.

> >  

> > I appreciate our Punit & kalyan for their contribution to our forum

member’s as well as learner’s benefits. 

> >

> > GOOD LUCK!

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > D.Senthil

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 10/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Friday, October 30, 2009, 10:31 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > 

> > >Dear Friends,

> > >

> > >Quiz 16 has been summarized by Sunaparantha ji. It is available at

http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 16

> > >

> > >I thank Sunaparantha ji for same and I am sure that this will be helpful

for KP enthusiasts and learners.

> > >

> > >Your suggestions as well as contribution  are welcome.

> > >

> > >Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > >Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> > >

> > >Dear Deshpande ji & Friends,

> > >>

> > >>Quizzes are always welcome. Though I would suggest doing it in a little

more systematic manner. I have few thoughts -

> > >>

> > >>1. With the quiz, we should also tell the date when we are going to

announce the results. That way everyone will know till what time s/he can

participate.

> > >>2. Once we post the result, we should summarize the results like -

http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9. Can

some member summarize quiz 16? It would be good if we can work as a team.

> > >>3. We need to have a discussion and we need to give some time to

discussion after the results. So there should be some time between result

announcement and next quiz.

> > >>

> > >>Can some volunteer summarize this quiz like the way we did for quiz 9

(http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ kp-quiz/quiz- 9) ? Once

we summarize it, it will become useful learning material for all of us.

> > >>

> > >>Thanks & Regards,

> > >>

> > >>Punit Pandey

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

.co. in> wrote:

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >>>Dear Senthil ji,

> > >>> 

> > >>>Thank you very much for your detailed explanation & clarification of my

points.

> > >>> 

> > >>>As the quiz was put up by me I didn't participate, but the way you did

the thinking about a twin birth is also highly agreeable & I think if I were

with the similar situation in a quiz I too could have thought of a twin birth.

But at the same time you have shown that the RPs at the time of judgement are

clearly matching to what happened. Does this mean that a horary chart can show

(not always) more than one probabilities & the astrologer has to select the most

suitable out of it either by his experience or by using some rule ? If there

is any rule as such, what it is ?

> > >>> 

> > >>>Though I am not experienced like you, what I feel that, out of those who

participated in the quiz didn't consider transit of any planet. We say

(according to KP reader - Transit) that getting suitable DBAS is just not

sufficient to make the things happen but it needs to be activated by some

transiting planet. In  your answer too, (about twin birth) sub lord/star

lord of transiting planet could have possibly indicated what to choose from

" twin birth " or " poisoning. "

> > >>> 

> > >>>My intention to mention all this is not to find some body's mistakes but

to clear my own doubts through some discussion & I request all not to consider

otherwise.

> > >>> 

> > >>>I have seen that after any quiz there comes some discussion & it is very

much useful to all at starting or middle level of learning. I request the

moderator to allow more & more quizzes( 1 quiz per week) which will help all to

enrich their knowledge

> > >>> 

> > >>>Thanks & regards.

> > >>> 

> > >>>Vishram Deshpande

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > Senthil <athi_ram >

> > >>>

> > >>>@gro ups.com

> > >>>Cc: vishram_deshpande@ .co. in

> > >>>Wed, 28 October, 2009 7:44:50 PM

> > >>>

> > >>>Re: Re: Quiz 16

> > >>>

> > >>> 

> > >>>Dear Vishram Deshpande,

> > >>> 

> > >>>Please find below explanation for the answer given by me for Quiz-16 and

clarification for your points.

> > >>> 

> > >>>Ruling Planets:

> > >>> 

> > >>>Ruling Planets at the time of judgment (27th October 2009, 20:28:54hrs at

Seoul).

> > >>>Geocentric latitude= 37:23:51 N & Geographic longitude = 127:03:00E

> > >>> 

> > >>> 

> > >>>RP Sign Star Sub1 Sub2

> > >>>ASC MER MAR MER MAR

> > >>>MOO SAT MAR RAH® MOO

> > >>>Day Lord: MAR

> > >>> 

> > >>>In RP Chart

> > >>>NODES Sign Star Sub1 Sub2

> > >>>RAH® SAT SUN RAH® MAR

> > >>>KET® MOO JUP MAR VEN

> > >>> 

> > >>> 

> > >>>RP ascendant sub lord will revel the nature of the query. Here MER is the

ascendant sub lord. MER is the lord of 2,5 in 5. MER indicates some dual

activity (as it is a Dual planet). MER is in MAR star VEN sub. MAR is sub of 12

owning 12th house occupied in 2.VEN is the karaka for vehicle sub of 7th house

owning 6 occupied in 5th house. Here the 2,7 indicates Maraka (life threatening

matter, 7th for the thief), 5,VEN (Luxury vehicle), 6 indicates about

interview/service & 12 indicates hospitalization/ expenditure & foreign place.

> > >>> 

> > >>>If we look at the MOON (karaka for mind) it will tell what is in your

mind. Here MOO is the star lord of the cusp 5,9 owning 3rd house occupied in 9th

house. MOO is in MAR star RAH® sub. MAR is sub of 12 owning 12th house

occupied in 2. RAH® is sub of 3,5,9,11 occupied in 8. RAH® being a node

represents SAT who is the lord of 9,10 in 4. Here the MOON signifies all the

points mentioned by you. Kindly note that here the birth chart is not used in

detail.

> > >>> 

> > >>>From the Ascendant sub lord MER in 5th house. For which I have taken

karaka as child birth (2,5-child birth, 7-wife involvement, 12 expenditure,

6(12th to 7th) wife hospitalized) & as the MER is the dual planet I have told

that it may be twin birth. As the MAR is involved the chance for surgery is

possible. From the RP MAR, MER, SAT is strong. On 30-05-1999 at 8:30PM(approx)

the MOON is transiting in MAR-SAT which is taken as event time. As mentioned by

you the event stated 7:00PM (You ate the chocolate) and so on…. 2PM at this

time the MOON is in MAR sign JUP/SAT star.

> > >>> 

> > >>>Dr.Rath and myself have compiled the Ruling planets used by individual

astrologers to fix one RBT and we have proved that all the individual

astrologer’s RP are giving same result only. But the individual astrologers

interpreted it in different way hence they have given different RBT.

> > >>> 

> > >>>So as mentioned by our Guru KSK RP will never fail. It always helps the

astrologer and gives the correct clue but the individuals interpret it in

different way hence the prediction goes wrong. As mentioned by KSK, the RP will

link the house cusp related to the query (Hope our TW has given some extract

from reader regarding the query about disease & 6th cusp relation). Hence my

suggestion is either Birth chart RP & Judgment time RP shall have link or at

least the Judgment time RP should link with matter in query (either fruitful or

denial) to consider that the given birth time is correct. Otherwise ratification

of birth time is required though the client is not doubting/rising about his/her

birth time.

> > >>> 

> > >>>This is my opinion.

> > >>> 

> > >>> 

> > >>>GOOD

LUCK!                                     Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 

> > >>> 

> > >>>Thanks & Regards

> > >>> D.Senthil

> > >>>

> > >>>--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

wrote:

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>>Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> > >>>>Re: Re: Quiz 16

> > >>>>@gro ups.com

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 2:15 AM

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>> 

> > >>>>Dear Friends,

> > >>>>

> > >>>>In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important &

predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying

its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers

whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by

different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really  necessary

to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed)

also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR

should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very

clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other

than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say,

all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be

rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere recording time is

done correctly but we see that even if we

> > use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then  what

should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary

watches ?

> > >>>>

> > >>>>I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter

so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth

chart.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Thanks & regards.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Vishram Deshpande

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > Sundar <sundar190561@ .co. in>

> > >>>>@gro ups.com

> > >>>>Mon, 26 October, 2009 10:25:43 AM

> > >>>> Re: Quiz 16

> > >>>>

> > >>>> 

> > >>>>Dear Vishram

> > >>>>

> > >>>>My analysis are as follows:

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Time rectified to 22.45. Ayanamsha is 23.09.41

> > >>>>

> > >>>>HOuse Occupant's star Occupant Owners' star owner

> > >>>>1 sun ket - mars

> > >>>>2 - - jup venus

> > >>>>3 jup venus - mer

> > >>>>4 mer sun ketu moon

> > >>>>5 mars,venus jup,mer mer sun

> > >>>>6 - - - mer

> > >>>>7 moon,sat,rahu rahu,sat jup venus

> > >>>>8 - - - mars

> > >>>>9 - - mars,venus jup

> > >>>>10 ketu moon sat,rahu sat

> > >>>>11 - mars sat,rahu sat

> > >>>>12 - - mars,venus jup

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Planet Houses

> > >>>>sun 1,4,5

> > >>>>moon 7,10,4

> > >>>>mars 5,11,9,12,1, 8

> > >>>>mer 4,5,3,6

> > >>>>jup 3,5,2,7,9,12

> > >>>>venus 5,3,9,12,2,7

> > >>>>sat 7,10,11

> > >>>>rahu 7,10,11

> > >>>>ketu 10,1,4

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Rahu=mars(11, 1-8)

> > >>>>ketu=venus(3, 2-7)

> > >>>>

> > >>>>(I) Dasha sat/sun/sun

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Planet Star Sub

> > >>>>sat+(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11) sat(7,10-11)

> > >>>>sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)

> > >>>>sun(4.5) Ketu(1,2,3,7) mars+(11,1-8)

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Sun is closely aspected by moon(10,4)

> > >>>>Sun is closely aspected by sat(7,10-11)

> > >>>>

> > >>>>(II) On tranist date 30th May 1999

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Planet Star Sub

> > >>>>sat(12,10-11) venus(3,2-7) moon(8,4)

> > >>>>sun(1,5) moon(8,4) jup(12,9-12)

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Moon(8,4) mer(2,3-6) mer(2,3-6)

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Moon is aspected by mercury(2,3- 6)

> > >>>>

> > >>>>(III) In the natal chart

> > >>>>a) Saturn is transiting in venus star and moon sub, venus

> > >>>>

> > >>>>signifies 5,3,9,12,2,7 and moon signifies 7,10,4

> > >>>>b) Sun is transiting in Moon star and jup sub, moon signifies

> > >>>>

> > >>>>7,10,4 and jup signifies 3,5,2,7,9,12

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Possibilities are

> > >>>>

> > >>>>1. You would have had an heart attack and got hospitalised

> > >>>>Sun is the significator for heart is in the star of moon in 8th

> > >>>>

> > >>>>and in the sub of jupiter in 12.

> > >>>>In the natal chart cuspal s/l of 4th is venus is in the star &

> > >>>>

> > >>>>sub of jupiter in 5, l/o 9,12. THe significatore for heart, Sun

> > >>>>

> > >>>>is in 5, l/o 5 and in the star of ketu in 1 (representing venus

> > >>>>

> > >>>>in 3,2-7) and in the sub of mars in 11,1-8.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>2. You would have met with vehiculer accident and got hospitalised.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>3. You would have resigned from the service and gone to foreign country

> > >>>>

> > >>>>for business purpose.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Thanks...... ....Sundar

> > >>>>

> > >>>>@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande

<vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>> Dear Friends,

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>> On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which

I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>> DOB 21/08/1956

> > >>>>> TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)

> > >>>>> TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much

doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour

> > >>>>> Place - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>> Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>> Thanks & regards.

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>> Vishram Deshpande

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in.. com/trynew

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>________________________________

> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

> > >>>

> > >>>________________________________

> >

> > >>>From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 

> >

> >

> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

> >

>

Dear Kalyan,

Thank you very much for your willingness and the great help (volunteer service) rendering to the forum members.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 10/31/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers Cc: "Senthil" <athi_ram, "Punit Panday" <punitpSaturday, October 31, 2009, 6:49 AM

Dear Senthil Ji and Friends.Thanks for your suggestion in compiling the Quizzes.If any Q/Master is not in a position to make his Q, a summary, I am glad to do it for the benefits of mankind on behalf of Sri Punit ji as he seems to be busy with making paths and roads and routs for the members.Hereafter if any Q/M need my assistance please put some words to me on the same q/mail to be behind the screen.With RegardsSunaparantha

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comCc: punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com; sunaparantha@ Sat, October 31, 2009 9:58:19 AMRe: Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers

Dear Punit,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 10/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Quizzes, Quiz related activities & Volunteers@gro ups.comFriday, October 30, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Friends,

Dear Senthil ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram Deshpande,

Ruling Planets:

RP

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

ASC

MER

MAR

MER

MAR

MOO

SAT

MAR

RAH®

MOO

In RP Chart

NODES

Sign

Star

Sub1

Sub2

RAH®

SAT

SUN

RAH®

MAR

KET®

MOO

JUP

MAR

VEN

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks & Regards

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande