IndiaDivine.org

DO WE FORGET WHY EVENT HAPPENED ON PARTICULAR DAY, LAGNA, LAGNA RISING STAR ETC.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friends

For so many days I have been reading every comment on any event. In the last quizes event date was told and everyone was finding what would be the event.

Here I am to put before WHY THE EVENT WAS HAPPENED ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY AND PARTICULAR LAGNA, LAGNA STAR AND LAGNA SUB RISING AND AT WHICH PLACE IT IS HAPPENING. and if there is no signification of day lord and the rising lagna lord, lagna sub lord etc. in DBAs.

Will stalwarts in KP focuss these things and guide learners like ME?

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtra,India

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303.

write me to : guide_vijayanand

Dear Mr.Patil,

In my humble opinion the chapters of Fructification of an event and Timing of events as discussed in Astrosecrets & K.P., will be found very useful indeed.

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Fri, 10/30/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand DO WE FORGET WHY EVENT HAPPENED ON PARTICULAR DAY, LAGNA, LAGNA RISING STAR ETC. Cc: guide_vijayanandDate: Friday, October 30, 2009, 12:51 PM

FriendsFor so many days I have been reading every comment on any event. In the last quizes event date was told and everyone was finding what would be the event. Here I am to put before WHY THE EVENT WAS HAPPENED ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY AND PARTICULAR LAGNA, LAGNA STAR AND LAGNA SUB RISING AND AT WHICH PLACE IT IS HAPPENING. and if there is no signification of day lord and the rising lagna lord, lagna sub lord etc. in DBAs.Will stalwarts in KP focuss these things and guide learners like ME?Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt. in Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtr a,IndiaCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303.write me to : guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com