IndiaDivine.org

Please Guide...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,By God's Grace & your blessings it seems that we are about finalise the sale of our Flat soon.I had read in your reply to other members to make buying of house or car one should give a rupee from temple first... something like that. Could you please guide us as to what we should do before & after such big deal (selling of flat) so that the deal is smooth and the Money that We Recive is beneficial(SHUBH) for our familys well being.Thanking You,Pooja--- On Fri, 23/5/08, < wrote: <Re: THANKS.. and further query >>>>> Pooja Date: Friday, 23 May, 2008, 3:38 PMDear Pooja, To sell property: Your father should do the following : [ 1 ] Take 4 kaudis. Go to the roof { highest roof } of the house. Throw a kaudi in each of the four directions. Throw the kaudis as far away as possible. [ 2 ] After a few days of having the done the upaya # 1 , get 86 whole almonds { with shell). Take

two almonds to the temple after taking bath in the morning. Keep both the almonds in front of Shivling or Shiva Ji. Offer your prayer. Bring one of the two almonds back to your house and keep this separate and safe tied in a yellow cloth. Do this for 43 days. After 43 days immerse (Jal Prawah) in a river these 43 almonds which you had brought back from the temple. Even if you manage to sell your property before 43 days , do not stop going to temple and offer almonds. You should complete the Upaya . For prosperity and growth : Recite the following Siddha mantra from Durga Sapt Shati 108 times every day according to the instruction given. sarvavidha abhyudaya ke liye [ For growth & prosperity all around ] te sammataa janapadeShu dhanaani teShaaM teShaaM yashaaMsi na cha siidati dharmavargaH | dhanyaasta eva

nibhR^itaatmajabhR^ ityadaaraa yeShaaM sadaabhyudayadaa bhavatii prasannaa || Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly. Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do the recitation. Sincerely, Priya , pooja kapur <soshelpremedies@ ...> wrote: > >

Dear Priyaji, > Thanks for the folk remedy. > > As on the day of the emergency of my father, i realised > that i had very little money for his hospitalisation hence > I would request you to guide & nbsp; me on :- > > [A] Remedies to sell my fathers vacant home at best price ASAP > > Remedies for financial & nbsp; prosperity, growth & nbsp; & amp; & nbsp; well being > > > Thanking & nbsp; You, > Pooja > > > > --- On Fri, 23/5/08, @ ... wrote: > @ ... > Re: Sudden calamity or emergency... & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Pooja > > Friday, 23 May, 2008,

10:21 AM > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Pooja, > > > > I am not aware of any Lal Kitab upaya for such evantualities. However > > there is a folk remedy which I have seen people doing at such times: > > > > Take a few sarson ke dane [ mustard seeds ] and 7 iron nails. Move > > over the head of the affected person 7 times. Then the mustard seeds > > along with the iron nail are buried in a barren place. > > > > Since people have been doing this for centuries, I believe it must > > have been effective otherwise why would they continue doing this > > remedy. > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Priya > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/ >

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.