IndiaDivine.org

Achiever

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Priya ji , In the past you had adivsed me to burry copper dibbi with honey in it in school complex I have done that and it has been 3 weeks since I have noticed that after doing this upaay I have become more cautious and careful when I do Stock trading but still not making any income Could you please suggest another strong uppay which will help me and favour me in stock trading as this is the only income I have for now I have started reciting Navgraha stotra and Hanuman Chalisa D.O.B 12th oct 71 1.30 pm (afternoon) New delhi Sai Reham kar < wrote: Dear Pooja,Do the following :[ a ] Gift a few rupees in a temple.[ b ] Feed some one in the name of your Kul Devta.[ c ] Get new poshak [clothes] for the idols in your pooja ghar, if you have any.Sincerely,Priya , pooja kapur <soshelpremedies wrote:>> > Dear Priyaji,> By God's Grace & amp; your blessings it seems that > we are about finalise the sale of our Flat soon.> > I had read in your reply to other members to > make buying of house or car one should give > a

rupee from temple first... something like that. > > Could you please guide us as to what we should do > before & amp; after such big deal (selling of flat) so that > the deal is smooth and the Money that > We Recive is beneficial(SHUBH) for our familys well being.> > Thanking You,> Pooja> > > --- On Fri, 23/5/08, wrote:> Re: THANKS.. and further query & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Pooja> > Friday, 23 May, 2008, 3:38 PM> > Dear Pooja,> > To sell property:> > Your father should do the following :> > [ 1 ] Take 4 kaudis. Go to the roof { highest roof } of the house. > Throw a

kaudi in each of the four directions. Throw the kaudis as > far away as possible. > > [ 2 ] After a few days of having the done the upaya # 1 , get 86 > whole almonds { with shell). Take two almonds to the temple after > taking bath in the morning. Keep both the almonds in front of > Shivling or Shiva Ji. Offer your prayer. Bring one of the two > almonds back to your house and keep this separate and safe tied in > a yellow cloth. Do this for 43 days. > > After 43 days immerse (Jal Prawah) in a river these 43 almonds > which you had brought back from the temple. > > Even if you manage to sell your property before 43 days , do not > stop going to temple and offer almonds. You should complete the > Upaya . > > For prosperity and growth :> > Recite the following Siddha mantra from Durga Sapt Shati 108 times > every day

according to the instruction given.> > sarvavidha abhyudaya ke liye> [ For growth & amp; prosperity all around ]> > te sammataa janapadeShu dhanaani teShaaM> teShaaM yashaaMsi na cha siidati dharmavargaH |> dhanyaasta eva nibhR^itaatmajabhR^ ityadaaraa> yeShaaM sadaabhyudayadaa bhavatii prasannaa ||> > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it > correctly.> > Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before > reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you > should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water > and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you > can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on > bare ground when reciting

the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and > do the recitation.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > , pooja kapur > & lt;soshelpremedies@ ... & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Dear Priyaji,> & gt; Thanks for the folk remedy.> & gt; > & gt; As on the day of the emergency of my father, i realised> & gt; that i had very little money for his hospitalisation hence> & gt; I would request you to guide & amp;nbsp; me on :-> & gt; > & gt; [A] Remedies to sell my fathers vacant home at best price ASAP> & gt; > & gt; Remedies for financial & amp;nbsp; prosperity, growth & amp;nbsp; > & amp;amp; & amp;nbsp; well being> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thanking & amp;nbsp; You,> & gt; Pooja>

& gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; --- On Fri, 23/5/08, @ ... wrote:> & gt; @ ...> & gt; Re: Sudden calamity or emergency... > & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; Pooja> & gt; > & gt; Friday, 23 May, 2008, 10:21 AM> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear Pooja,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I am not aware of any Lal Kitab upaya for such evantualities. > However> & gt; > & gt; there is a folk remedy which I have seen people doing at such > times:> & gt; >

& gt; > & gt; > & gt; Take a few sarson ke dane [ mustard seeds ] and 7 iron nails. Move> & gt; > & gt; over the head of the affected person 7 times. Then the mustard > seeds> & gt; > & gt; along with the iron nail are buried in a barren place.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Since people have been doing this for centuries, I believe it must> & gt; > & gt; have been effective otherwise why would they continue doing this> & gt; > & gt; remedy.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Sincerely,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Priya> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt;

> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to > http://in.promos. / groups/> & gt;> > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos./groups/>

Guest guest

Dear Achiever,

I am suggesting a few more upaya to be done according to the rules

of doing upaya given in the files.

[ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a handful of wheat

grain in an earthen bowl.

[ 2 ] Keep in your wallet a small solid silver goli wrapped in a

yellow cloth.

[ 3 ] At least once a week feed green leaves like palak to a cow.

Sincerely,

Priya

, ACHIEVER

<mississauga1234 wrote:

>

> Dear Priya ji , In the past you had adivsed me to burry copper

dibbi with honey in it in school complex I have done that and it

has been 3 weeks since I have noticed that after doing this upaay I

have become more cautious and careful when I do Stock trading but

still not making any income

>

> Could you please suggest another strong uppay which will help

me and favour me in stock trading as this is the only income I have

for now

>

> I have started reciting Navgraha stotra and Hanuman Chalisa

>

> D.O.B 12th oct 71 1.30 pm (afternoon) New delhi

>

> Sai Reham kar

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Pooja,

>

> Do the following :

>

> [ a ] Gift a few rupees in a temple.

> [ b ] Feed some one in the name of your Kul Devta.

> [ c ] Get new poshak [clothes] for the idols in your pooja ghar,

if

> you have any.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , pooja kapur

> <soshelpremedies@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> > By God's Grace & amp; your blessings it seems that

> > we are about finalise the sale of our Flat soon.

> >

> > I had read in your reply to other members to

> > make buying of house or car one should give

> > a rupee from temple first... something like that.

> >

> > Could you please guide us as to what we should do

> > before & amp; after such big deal (selling of flat) so that

> > the deal is smooth and the Money that

> > We Recive is beneficial(SHUBH) for our familys well being.

> >

> > Thanking You,

> > Pooja

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 23/5/08, @ wrote:

> > @

> > Re: THANKS.. and further query & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt;

Pooja

> >

> > Friday, 23 May, 2008, 3:38 PM

> >

> > Dear Pooja,

> >

> > To sell property:

> >

> > Your father should do the following :

> >

> > [ 1 ] Take 4 kaudis. Go to the roof { highest roof } of the

> house.

> > Throw a kaudi in each of the four directions. Throw the kaudis

as

> > far away as possible.

> >

> > [ 2 ] After a few days of having the done the upaya # 1 , get

> 86

> > whole almonds { with shell). Take two almonds to the temple

> after

> > taking bath in the morning. Keep both the almonds in front of

> > Shivling or Shiva Ji. Offer your prayer. Bring one of the two

> > almonds back to your house and keep this separate and safe tied

> in

> > a yellow cloth. Do this for 43 days.

> >

> > After 43 days immerse (Jal Prawah) in a river these 43 almonds

> > which you had brought back from the temple.

> >

> > Even if you manage to sell your property before 43 days , do not

> > stop going to temple and offer almonds. You should complete the

> > Upaya .

> >

> > For prosperity and growth :

> >

> > Recite the following Siddha mantra from Durga Sapt Shati 108

> times

> > every day according to the instruction given.

> >

> > sarvavidha abhyudaya ke liye

> > [ For growth & amp; prosperity all around ]

> >

> > te sammataa janapadeShu dhanaani teShaaM

> > teShaaM yashaaMsi na cha siidati dharmavargaH |

> > dhanyaasta eva nibhR^itaatmajabhR^ ityadaaraa

> > yeShaaM sadaabhyudayadaa bhavatii prasannaa ||

> >

> > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from

> the

> > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you

pronounce

> it

> > correctly.

> >

> > Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

> > reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra

> you

> > should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that

water

> > and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then

> you

> > can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not

sit

> on

> > bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on

> and

> > do the recitation.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> > , pooja kapur

> > & lt;soshelpremedies@ ... & gt; wrote:

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Dear Priyaji,

> > & gt; Thanks for the folk remedy.

> > & gt;

> > & gt; As on the day of the emergency of my father, i realised

> > & gt; that i had very little money for his hospitalisation hence

> > & gt; I would request you to guide & amp;nbsp; me on :-

> > & gt;

> > & gt; [A] Remedies to sell my fathers vacant home at best price

> ASAP

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Remedies for financial & amp;nbsp; prosperity,

> growth & amp;nbsp;

> > & amp;amp; & amp;nbsp; well being

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Thanking & amp;nbsp; You,

> > & gt; Pooja

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; --- On Fri, 23/5/08, @ ...

> wrote:

> > & gt; @ ...

> > & gt; Re: Sudden calamity or emergency...

> > & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; Pooja

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Friday, 23 May, 2008, 10:21 AM

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Dear Pooja,

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; I am not aware of any Lal Kitab upaya for such

> evantualities.

> > However

> > & gt;

> > & gt; there is a folk remedy which I have seen people doing at

> such

> > times:

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Take a few sarson ke dane [ mustard seeds ] and 7 iron

> nails. Move

> > & gt;

> > & gt; over the head of the affected person 7 times. Then the

> mustard

> > seeds

> > & gt;

> > & gt; along with the iron nail are buried in a barren place.

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Since people have been doing this for centuries, I believe

> it must

> > & gt;

> > & gt; have been effective otherwise why would they continue doing

> this

> > & gt;

> > & gt; remedy.

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Sincerely,

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Priya

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt;

> > & gt; Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

> > http://in.promos. / groups/

> > & gt;

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite

> group at http://in.promos./groups/

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear priyaji Can I apply kesar tilak or haldi tilak between eyebrows and feel strongly about feeding sugar to Chinti Small ants is it ok to do these upays Sai Reham kar ACHIEVER <mississauga1234 wrote: Dear Priya ji , In the past you had adivsed me to burry copper dibbi with honey in it in school complex I have done that and it has been 3 weeks since I have noticed that after doing this upaay I have become more cautious and

careful when I do Stock trading but still not making any income Could you please suggest another strong uppay which will help me and favour me in stock trading as this is the only income I have for now I have started reciting Navgraha stotra and Hanuman Chalisa D.O.B 12th oct 71 1.30 pm (afternoon) New delhi Sai Reham kar < (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Pooja,Do the following :[ a ] Gift a few rupees in a temple.[ b ] Feed some one in the name of your Kul Devta.[ c ] Get new poshak [clothes] for the idols in your pooja ghar, if you have any.Sincerely,Priya , pooja kapur <soshelpremedies wrote:>> > Dear Priyaji,> By God's Grace & amp; your blessings it seems that > we are about finalise the sale of our Flat soon.> > I had read in your reply to other members to > make buying of house or car one should give > a rupee from temple first... something like that. > > Could you please guide us as to what we should do > before & amp; after such big deal (selling of flat) so that > the deal is smooth and the Money that > We Recive is beneficial(SHUBH) for our familys well being.> > Thanking You,> Pooja> > > --- On Fri, 23/5/08, wrote:> Re: THANKS.. and further

query & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Pooja> > Friday, 23 May, 2008, 3:38 PM> > Dear Pooja,> > To sell property:> > Your father should do the following :> > [ 1 ] Take 4 kaudis. Go to the roof { highest roof } of the house. > Throw a kaudi in each of the four directions. Throw the kaudis as > far away as possible. > > [ 2 ] After a few days of having the done the upaya # 1 , get 86 > whole almonds { with shell). Take two almonds to the temple after > taking bath in the morning. Keep both the almonds in front of > Shivling or Shiva Ji. Offer your prayer. Bring one of the two > almonds back to your house and keep this separate and safe tied in > a yellow cloth. Do this for 43 days. > > After

43 days immerse (Jal Prawah) in a river these 43 almonds > which you had brought back from the temple. > > Even if you manage to sell your property before 43 days , do not > stop going to temple and offer almonds. You should complete the > Upaya . > > For prosperity and growth :> > Recite the following Siddha mantra from Durga Sapt Shati 108 times > every day according to the instruction given.> > sarvavidha abhyudaya ke liye> [ For growth & amp; prosperity all around ]> > te sammataa janapadeShu dhanaani teShaaM> teShaaM yashaaMsi na cha siidati dharmavargaH |> dhanyaasta eva nibhR^itaatmajabhR^ ityadaaraa> yeShaaM sadaabhyudayadaa bhavatii prasannaa ||> > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it >

correctly.> > Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before > reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you > should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water > and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you > can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on > bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and > do the recitation.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > , pooja kapur > & lt;soshelpremedies@ ... & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Dear Priyaji,> & gt; Thanks for the folk remedy.> & gt; > & gt; As on the day of the emergency of my father, i realised> & gt; that i had very little money for his hospitalisation hence>

& gt; I would request you to guide & amp;nbsp; me on :-> & gt; > & gt; [A] Remedies to sell my fathers vacant home at best price ASAP> & gt; > & gt; Remedies for financial & amp;nbsp; prosperity, growth & amp;nbsp; > & amp;amp; & amp;nbsp; well being> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thanking & amp;nbsp; You,> & gt; Pooja> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; --- On Fri, 23/5/08, @ ... wrote:> & gt; @ ...> & gt; Re: Sudden calamity or emergency... > & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; Pooja> & gt; > & gt; Friday, 23 May, 2008, 10:21 AM> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; >

& gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear Pooja,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I am not aware of any Lal Kitab upaya for such evantualities. > However> & gt; > & gt; there is a folk remedy which I have seen people doing at such > times:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Take a few sarson ke dane [ mustard seeds ] and 7 iron nails. Move> & gt; > & gt; over the head of the affected person 7 times. Then the mustard > seeds> & gt; > & gt; along with the iron nail are buried in a barren place.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Since people have been doing this for centuries, I believe it must> & gt; > & gt; have been effective otherwise why would

they continue doing this> & gt; > & gt; remedy.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Sincerely,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Priya> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to > http://in.promos. / groups/> & gt;> > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite

group at http://in.promos./groups/>