IndiaDivine.org

Clarifications PLEASE...Please Guide... Pooja Kapoor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Pryaji,Thanks for the remedies.But i would need some clarifications like:1. Should i do these remedies befor or after the deal?2. Is there any particular amount or denomination that ishould donate?3. Feeding someone means a beggar or birds/cow will do? 4. Lastly, is there any particular day of the week like say Saturday (i presume is linked to House) on which :(a)we should do the deal for it to be benefial for us? (b) Any day that we should avoid doing the deal ?Thanking You,Regards,Pooja--- On Thu, 29/5/08, < wrote: <Re: Please Guide... >>>>> Pooja Kapoor Date: Thursday, 29 May, 2008, 1:08 PMDear Pooja, Do the following : [ a ] Gift a few rupees in a temple. [ b ] Feed some one in the name of your Kul Devta. [ c ] Get new poshak [clothes] for the idols in your pooja ghar, if you have any. Sincerely, Priya , pooja kapur <soshelpremedies@ ...> wrote: > > > Dear Priyaji, > By God's Grace & amp; your blessings it seems that > we are about finalise the sale of our Flat soon. > > I had read in your reply to other members to > make buying of house or car one should give > a rupee from temple first... something like that. > > Could you please guide us as to what we should do > before & amp; after such big deal (selling of flat) so that > the deal is smooth and the Money that > We Recive is beneficial(SHUBH) for our familys well being. > > Thanking You, > Pooja > > > --- On Fri, 23/5/08, @ ... wrote: > @ ... > Re:

THANKS.. and further query & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Pooja > > Friday, 23 May, 2008, 3:38 PM > > Dear Pooja, > > To sell property: > > Your father should do the following : > > [ 1 ] Take 4 kaudis. Go to the roof { highest roof } of the house. > Throw a kaudi in each of the four directions. Throw the kaudis as > far away as possible. > > [ 2 ] After a few days of having the done the upaya # 1 , get 86 > whole almonds { with shell). Take two almonds to the temple after > taking bath in the morning. Keep both the almonds in front of > Shivling or Shiva Ji. Offer your prayer. Bring one of the two > almonds back to your house and keep this separate and safe tied in > a yellow cloth. Do this for 43 days. > > After 43 days immerse (Jal Prawah) in a river these 43 almonds > which you had brought back from the temple. > > Even if you manage to sell your property before 43 days , do not > stop going to temple and offer almonds. You should complete the > Upaya . > > For prosperity and growth : > > Recite the following Siddha mantra from Durga Sapt Shati 108 times > every day according to the instruction given. > > sarvavidha abhyudaya ke liye > [ For growth & amp; prosperity all around ] > > te sammataa janapadeShu dhanaani teShaaM > teShaaM yashaaMsi na cha siidati dharmavargaH | > dhanyaasta eva nibhR^itaatmajabhR^ ityadaaraa > yeShaaM sadaabhyudayadaa bhavatii

prasannaa || > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it > correctly. > > Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before > reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you > should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water > and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you > can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on > bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and > do the recitation. > > Sincerely, > > Priya > > > , pooja kapur > & lt;soshelpremedies @ ... & gt; wrote: > & gt;

> & gt; Dear Priyaji, > & gt; Thanks for the folk remedy.. > & gt; > & gt; As on the day of the emergency of my father, i realised > & gt; that i had very little money for his hospitalisation hence > & gt; I would request you to guide & amp;nbsp; me on :- > & gt; > & gt; [A] Remedies to sell my fathers vacant home at best price ASAP > & gt; > & gt; Remedies for financial & amp; nbsp; prosperity, growth & amp;nbsp; > & amp;amp; & amp; nbsp; well being > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thanking & amp; nbsp; You, > & gt; Pooja > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; --- On Fri, 23/5/08, @ ... wrote: > & gt; @ ... > & gt; Re: Sudden

calamity or emergency... > & amp;gt; & amp; gt; & amp;gt; & amp;gt; & amp; gt; Pooja > & gt; > & gt; Friday, 23 May, 2008, 10:21 AM > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear Pooja, > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I am not aware of any Lal Kitab upaya for such evantualities. > However > & gt; > & gt; there is a folk remedy which I have seen people doing at such > times: > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Take a few sarson ke dane [ mustard seeds ] and 7 iron nails. Move > & gt; > & gt;

over the head of the affected person 7 times. Then the mustard > seeds > & gt; > & gt; along with the iron nail are buried in a barren place. > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Since people have been doing this for centuries, I believe it must > & gt; > & gt; have been effective otherwise why would they continue doing this > & gt; > & gt; remedy. > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Sincerely, > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Priya > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt;

> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to > http://in.promos. / groups/ > & gt; > > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. / groups/ >

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.