IndiaDivine.org

Marriage VSM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear VSM,

You haven't mentioned the place of birth.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<vsmkarthikeyan wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> We have been trying to get my sister married for the past 2 years.

We

> have not been able to get a proposal that suits our preferece. We

have

> done a lot of upayas in but the progress we are making is very

slow.

>

> Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82. TOB 2:06 am

>

> Thanks,

>

> VSM

>

Guest guest

Oops.

Its Bangalore.

Thanks,

VSM

From: Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

Dear VSM,You haven't mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya , "faisdenous" <vsmkarthikeyan wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal that suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82. TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> CoolHotmail : Your crazy personality deserves a unique email identity like yourname. Choose from this and hundreds other unique email ids now Try it!

Guest guest

Dear VSM,

I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which

might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All these

upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules

otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

Her 7th house is severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of

Saturn. This causing the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by

me sincerely and faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned

of December this year.

[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side of

the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole

almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the shoulder

with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood

relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should

touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.

[ 2 ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling

with milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa {

red pooja thread also known as mouli}

[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a

bath.

[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :

Swayambara Parvati Mantra

" Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari

Sakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshaya

akarshaya Swaha " .

{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder "

mantra used in upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi

script }

Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you

should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water

and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you

can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on

bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and

do the recitation.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Karthikeyan VSM

<vsmkarthikeyan wrote:

>

> Oops.

>

> Its Bangalore.

>

> Thanks,

> VSM

>

>

> : : Sun, 8 Jun 2008

13:31:27 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

>

>

>

>

> Dear VSM,You haven't mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--

- In , " faisdenous "

<vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get

my sister married for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to

get a proposal that suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of

upayas in but the progress we are making is very slow.> > Please

suggest. DOB 17-3-82. TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM>

> No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!

> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji - Thanks so much

Regards,

VSM

From: Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December this year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the shoulder with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra"Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha".{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in upaya" you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do the recitation.Sincerely,Priya , Karthikeyan VSM <vsmkarthikeyan wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > : : Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya , "faisdenous" <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal that suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82. TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > > ________> No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> Live.in : Get your yourname email id today. Powered by Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

2 quick questions on [2].

Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or anticlockwise?

What to do with the thread the following monday.

Thanks

VSM

From: Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December this year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the shoulder with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra"Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha".{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in upaya" you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do the recitation.Sincerely,Priya , Karthikeyan VSM <vsmkarthikeyan wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > : : Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya , "faisdenous" <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal that suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82. TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > > ________> No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> Live.in : Get your yourname email id today. Powered by Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

Guest guest

Dear VSM,

Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the upaya is to

be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the mouli. You

need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be done at a

temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep it safely

and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads in a

river / lake.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Karthikeyan VSM

<vsmkarthikeyan wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> 2 quick questions on [2].

>

> Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base?

Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> What to do with the thread the following monday.

>

> Thanks

> VSM

>

14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

>

>

>

>

> Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few

upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules

of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All

these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is

severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing

the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December this

year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side

of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole

touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ] Every

Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja

thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in the

water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108

times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini yogini

yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-

hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in

upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting

this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should

breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat

the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do

without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare

ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do

the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

, Karthikeyan VSM <vsmkarthikeyan@>

wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

@: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

+0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't

mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

, " faisdenous " <vsmkarthikeyan@>

wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married

for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal that

suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82.

TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

________> No

Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on

fashion and lifestyle.

> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

>

Guest guest

Thanks so much Priyaji.

Regards,

VSM

From: Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads in a river / lake.Sincerely,Priya , Karthikeyan VSM <vsmkarthikeyan wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or anticlockwise?> What to do with the thread the following monday.> > Thanks> VSM> > : : Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December this year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the shoulder with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra"Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha".{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in upaya" you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do the recitation.Sincerely,Priya , Karthikeyan VSM <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya , "faisdenous" <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal that suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82. TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > > ________> No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> > > > > > > > ________> Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on fashion and lifestyle.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in> WL Messenger : Stay connected to friends and family with the New . Get it now. Try it now!

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

That you mentioned that there is the aspect of Saturn, I wanted a clarification. My sister lights lamps of "Til" oil daily during puja; can she continue that or can "til" oil be substituted with some other oils ?

Regards,

VSM

From: Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads in a river / lake.Sincerely,Priya , Karthikeyan VSM <vsmkarthikeyan wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or anticlockwise?> What to do with the thread the following monday.> > Thanks> VSM> > : : Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December this year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the shoulder with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra"Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha".{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in upaya" you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do the recitation.Sincerely,Priya , Karthikeyan VSM <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya , "faisdenous" <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal that suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82. TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > > ________> No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> > > > > > > > ________> Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on fashion and lifestyle.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in> WL Messenger : Stay connected to friends and family with the New . Get it now. Try it now!

Guest guest

Dear VSM,

Yes she can contnue lighting the deepak with til oil.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Karthikeyan VSM

<vsmkarthikeyan wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> That you mentioned that there is the aspect of Saturn, I wanted a

clarification. My sister lights lamps of " Til " oil daily during

puja; can she continue that or can " til " oil be substituted with

some other oils ?

>

> Regards,

> VSM

>

>

14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

>

>

>

>

> Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the

upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of

the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is

to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the next day

keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

threads in a river / lake.Sincerely,Priya--- In

wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > > Should the

mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or

anticlockwise?> What to do with the thread the following monday.> >

Thanks> VSM> > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun

2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of

doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All

these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is

severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing

the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December this

year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side

of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole

touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ] Every

Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja

thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in the

water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108

times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini yogini

yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-

hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in

upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting

this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should

breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat

the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do

without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare

ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do

the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

@: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

+0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't

mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

, " faisdenous " <vsmkarthikeyan@>

wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married

for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal that

suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-82.

TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

________> No

Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> > > > > > > >

________> Catch

the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on fashion

and lifestyle.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in>

> 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out

> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

1. Please let me know if the upaya needs to be started in the same

order (because they need to be done at the same time)

2. What should be done during periods

3. We have a neighbor who openly claims to be doing black magic.

Several incidents prove the same (like death of a pet dog, quarrels

etc) . She has a special grudge against my sister. How to protect

ourselves

4. Can there be pigeons visiting our house

Regards,

VSM

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear VSM,

>

> Yes she can contnue lighting the deepak with til oil.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

, Karthikeyan VSM

> <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > That you mentioned that there is the aspect of Saturn, I wanted a

> clarification. My sister lights lamps of " Til " oil daily during

> puja; can she continue that or can " til " oil be substituted with

> some other oils ?

> >

> > Regards,

> > VSM

> >

> >

> > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> 14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the

> upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of

> the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is

> to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the next day

> keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

> threads in a river / lake.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> , Karthikeyan VSM

<vsmkarthikeyan@>

> wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > > Should the

> mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or

> anticlockwise?> What to do with the thread the following monday.> >

> Thanks> VSM> > @: @: Sun, 8

Jun

> 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

> VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

> which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of

> doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All

> these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

> rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is

> severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing

> the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

> faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December

this

> year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side

> of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole

> almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

shoulder

> with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood

> relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should

> touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ]

Every

> Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

> After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja

> thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in

the

> water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108

> times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini yogini

> yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-

> hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in

> upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

> little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting

> this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should

> breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat

> the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do

> without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare

> ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do

> the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> , Karthikeyan VSM

<vsmkarthikeyan@>

> wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

> +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't

> mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> , " faisdenous " <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married

> for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal

that

> suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

> progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-

> TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> ________> No

> Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> > > > > > > >

> ________> Catch

> the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on fashion

> and lifestyle.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _______________

> > 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out

> > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear VSM,

[ 1 ] The upaya can be started in any order convenient to you.

[ 2 ] You should doing the upaya during that time. But before

stopping keep in your room a few grains of rice rinsed in milk. This

will ensure that the upaya will not be considered as broken. After

the periods are over you can start the upaya from where you left and

feed the rice you had kept to the birds.

[ 3 ] In order to protect yourself against any black magic you

should do the following :

Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring

home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from the

right arm of Hanuman idol. Apply a tika of this sindoor on all the 4

sides of your main entrance to the house. Put this tilak on the

outside of the gate. This is known as Hanuman Kavach. Lord Hanuman

will protect your house from any evil eye or evil spell.

[ 4 ] I wouldn't know.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<faisdenous wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> 1. Please let me know if the upaya needs to be started in the same

> order (because they need to be done at the same time)

> 2. What should be done during periods

> 3. We have a neighbor who openly claims to be doing black magic.

> Several incidents prove the same (like death of a pet dog,

quarrels

> etc) . She has a special grudge against my sister. How to protect

> ourselves

> 4. Can there be pigeons visiting our house

>

> Regards,

> VSM

>

>

>

>

>

> , " "

> <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VSM,

> >

> > Yes she can contnue lighting the deepak with til oil.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > That you mentioned that there is the aspect of Saturn, I

wanted a

> > clarification. My sister lights lamps of " Til " oil daily during

> > puja; can she continue that or can " til " oil be substituted with

> > some other oils ?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > VSM

> > >

> > >

> > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > 14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since

the

> > upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care

of

> > the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing

is

> > to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the next

day

> > keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the

mouli

> > threads in a river / lake.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > , Karthikeyan VSM

> <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > > Should

the

> > mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or

> > anticlockwise?> What to do with the thread the following

monday.> >

> > Thanks> VSM> > @: @: Sun, 8

> Jun

> > 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

> > VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few

upaya

> > which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules

of

> > doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me.

All

> > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to

the

> > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is

> > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

causing

> > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

> > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December

> this

> > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out

side

> > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam {

whole

> > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

> shoulder

> > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood

> > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she

should

> > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ]

> Every

> > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

> > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red

pooja

> > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in

> the

> > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least

> > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini

yogini

> > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya

mukha-

> > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in

> > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

> > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting

> > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you

should

> > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and

eat

> > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can

do

> > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on

bare

> > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and

do

> > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > , Karthikeyan VSM

> <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

> > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You

haven't

> > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > , " faisdenous "

<vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister

married

> > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal

> that

> > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

> > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-

> 82.

> > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > ________> No

> > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> > > > > > > >

> > ________>

Catch

> > the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on

fashion

> > and lifestyle.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out

> > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

Thanks so much !!!

Regards,

VSM

--- On Mon, 6/16/08, < wrote:

<Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 4:50 PM

Dear VSM,[ 1 ] The upaya can be started in any order convenient to you.[ 2 ] You should doing the upaya during that time. But before stopping keep in your room a few grains of rice rinsed in milk. This will ensure that the upaya will not be considered as broken. After the periods are over you can start the upaya from where you left and feed the rice you had kept to the birds.[ 3 ] In order to protect yourself against any black magic you should do the following :Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from the right arm of Hanuman idol. Apply a tika of this sindoor on all the 4 sides of your main entrance to the house. Put this tilak on the outside of the gate. This is known as Hanuman Kavach. Lord Hanuman will protect your house from any evil eye or evil spell.[ 4 ] I wouldn't

know.Sincerely,Priya, "faisdenous" <faisdenous@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 1. Please let me know if the upaya needs to be started in the same > order (because they need to be done at the same time)> 2. What should be done during periods> 3. We have a neighbor who openly claims to be doing black magic. > Several incidents prove the same (like death of a pet dog, quarrels > etc) . She has a special grudge against my sister. How to protect > ourselves> 4. Can there be pigeons visiting our house> > Regards,> VSM> > > > > > ,

"" > <@ > wrote:> >> > Dear VSM,> > > > Yes she can contnue lighting the deepak with til oil.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM > > <vsmkarthikeyan@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > That you mentioned that there is the aspect of Saturn, I wanted a > > clarification. My sister lights lamps of "Til" oil daily during > > puja; can she continue that or can "til" oil be substituted with > > some other oils ?> > > > > >

Regards,> > > VSM > > > > > > > > > @ : @ : Sun, 8 Jun 2008 > > 14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the > > upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of > > the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is > > to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the next day > > keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli > > threads in a river / lake.Sincerely, Priya> > , Karthikeyan VSM >

<vsmkarthikeyan@ > > > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > > Should the > > mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or > > anticlockwise? > What to do with the thread the following monday.> > > > Thanks> VSM> > @ : @ : Sun, 8 > Jun > > 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear > > VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya > > which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of > > doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is > > severely afflicted by

Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December > this > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the > shoulder > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ] > Every > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk. > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red

pooja > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in > the > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108 > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra"Aum hreem yogini yogini > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-> > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakars haya Swaha".{ For correct > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in > > upaya" you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do > > without it, just keep the

bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do > > the recitation.Sincerel y,Priya-- - In > > , Karthikeyan VSM > <vsmkarthikeyan@ > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > > > @ : @ : Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27 > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely, Priya> > , "faisdenous" <vsmkarthikeyan@ > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have

been trying to get my sister married > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal > that > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-> 82. > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> No > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!> > > http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=500> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Catch > > the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on fashion > > and lifestyle.> http://video. msn.com/? mkt=en-in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out> > > http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=499> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

One more question. Does the upaya need to be started in Krishna

paksha or shukla paksa or it does not matter.

Thanks

VSM

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear VSM,

>

> [ 1 ] The upaya can be started in any order convenient to you.

> [ 2 ] You should doing the upaya during that time. But before

> stopping keep in your room a few grains of rice rinsed in milk.

This

> will ensure that the upaya will not be considered as broken. After

> the periods are over you can start the upaya from where you left

and

> feed the rice you had kept to the birds.

>

> [ 3 ] In order to protect yourself against any black magic you

> should do the following :

> Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring

> home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from the

> right arm of Hanuman idol. Apply a tika of this sindoor on all the

> sides of your main entrance to the house. Put this tilak on the

> outside of the gate. This is known as Hanuman Kavach. Lord Hanuman

> will protect your house from any evil eye or evil spell.

>

> [ 4 ] I wouldn't know.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

, " faisdenous "

> <faisdenous@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > 1. Please let me know if the upaya needs to be started in the

same

> > order (because they need to be done at the same time)

> > 2. What should be done during periods

> > 3. We have a neighbor who openly claims to be doing black magic.

> > Several incidents prove the same (like death of a pet dog,

> quarrels

> > etc) . She has a special grudge against my sister. How to protect

> > ourselves

> > 4. Can there be pigeons visiting our house

> >

> > Regards,

> > VSM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " "

> > <@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear VSM,

> > >

> > > Yes she can contnue lighting the deepak with til oil.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > That you mentioned that there is the aspect of Saturn, I

> wanted a

> > > clarification. My sister lights lamps of " Til " oil daily during

> > > puja; can she continue that or can " til " oil be substituted

with

> > > some other oils ?

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > VSM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > > 14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since

> the

> > > upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care

> of

> > > the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv

bathing

> is

> > > to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the next

> day

> > > keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the

> mouli

> > > threads in a river / lake.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > > Should

> the

> > > mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or

> > > anticlockwise?> What to do with the thread the following

> monday.> >

> > > Thanks> VSM> > @: @: Sun,

> > Jun

> > > 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > >

Dear

> > > VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few

> upaya

> > > which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules

> of

> > > doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me.

> All

> > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to

> the

> > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house

is

> > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

> causing

> > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

> > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December

> > this

> > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out

> side

> > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam {

> whole

> > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

> > shoulder

> > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood

> > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she

> should

> > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ]

> > Every

> > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

> > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red

> pooja

> > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds

in

> > the

> > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least

> 108

> > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini

> yogini

> > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya

> mukha-

> > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used

in

> > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

> > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

reciting

> > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you

> should

> > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and

> eat

> > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you

can

> do

> > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on

> bare

> > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and

> do

> > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

> > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You

> haven't

> > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > , " faisdenous "

> <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister

> married

> > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal

> > that

> > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

> > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-

3-

> > 82.

> > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > ________> No

> > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> > > > > > > >

> > > ________>

> Catch

> > > the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on

> fashion

> > > and lifestyle.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> _______________

> > > > 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out

> > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear VSM,

You can start the upaya any time convenient to you.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<faisdenous wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> One more question. Does the upaya need to be started in Krishna

> paksha or shukla paksa or it does not matter.

>

> Thanks

> VSM

>

> , " "

> <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VSM,

> >

> > [ 1 ] The upaya can be started in any order convenient to you.

> > [ 2 ] You should doing the upaya during that time. But before

> > stopping keep in your room a few grains of rice rinsed in milk.

> This

> > will ensure that the upaya will not be considered as broken.

After

> > the periods are over you can start the upaya from where you left

> and

> > feed the rice you had kept to the birds.

> >

> > [ 3 ] In order to protect yourself against any black magic you

> > should do the following :

> > Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple.

Bring

> > home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from

the

> > right arm of Hanuman idol. Apply a tika of this sindoor on all

the

> 4

> > sides of your main entrance to the house. Put this tilak on the

> > outside of the gate. This is known as Hanuman Kavach. Lord

Hanuman

> > will protect your house from any evil eye or evil spell.

> >

> > [ 4 ] I wouldn't know.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " faisdenous "

> > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > 1. Please let me know if the upaya needs to be started in the

> same

> > > order (because they need to be done at the same time)

> > > 2. What should be done during periods

> > > 3. We have a neighbor who openly claims to be doing black

magic.

> > > Several incidents prove the same (like death of a pet dog,

> > quarrels

> > > etc) . She has a special grudge against my sister. How to

protect

> > > ourselves

> > > 4. Can there be pigeons visiting our house

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > VSM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " "

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear VSM,

> > > >

> > > > Yes she can contnue lighting the deepak with til oil.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > >

> > > > > That you mentioned that there is the aspect of Saturn, I

> > wanted a

> > > > clarification. My sister lights lamps of " Til " oil daily

during

> > > > puja; can she continue that or can " til " oil be substituted

> with

> > > > some other oils ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > VSM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > > > 14:37:53 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear VSM,Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise.

Since

> > the

> > > > upaya is to be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take

care

> > of

> > > > the mouli. You need not worry about it. In case the Shiv

> bathing

> > is

> > > > to be done at a temple at home then take off the mouli the

next

> > day

> > > > keep it safely and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the

> > mouli

> > > > threads in a river / lake.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > 2 quick questions on [2]. > >

Should

> > the

> > > > mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base? Clockwise or

> > > > anticlockwise?> What to do with the thread the following

> > monday.> >

> > > > Thanks> VSM> > @: @:

Sun,

> 8

> > > Jun

> > > > 2008 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > >

> Dear

> > > > VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few

> > upaya

> > > > which might help her. Go to the group files and read the

rules

> > of

> > > > doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by

me.

> > All

> > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according

to

> > the

> > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th

house

> is

> > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

> > causing

> > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely

and

> > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of

December

> > > this

> > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from

out

> > side

> > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam {

> > whole

> > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

> > > shoulder

> > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any

blood

> > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she

> > should

> > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[

2 ]

> > > Every

> > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with

milk.

> > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa {

red

> > pooja

> > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little

curds

> in

> > > the

> > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at

least

> > 108

> > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini

> > yogini

> > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

jangamasya

> > mukha-

> > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra

used

> in

> > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }

Keep a

> > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

> reciting

> > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you

> > should

> > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water

and

> > eat

> > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you

> can

> > do

> > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit

on

> > bare

> > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on

and

> > do

> > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

13:31:27

> > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You

> > haven't

> > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > , " faisdenous "

> > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister

> > married

> > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a

proposal

> > > that

> > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but

the

> > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB

17-

> 3-

> > > 82.

> > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > ________>

No

> > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500> > > > > > > >

> > > > ________>

> > Catch

> > > > the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on

> > fashion

> > > > and lifestyle.> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > 2000 Placements last year. Are You next ? Find out

> > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=499

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 2 months later...

Dear Priyaji,

My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you and the 13

week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We had some

questions

1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus pond or should

it be a river?

2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister do it herself?

3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara Parvathi mantra

japa and taking bath with curds added ?

Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an alliance that

showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5 years- this

is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged elsewhere. But we

are very confident that my sister will get a good successful proposal

soon.

Thanks and Regards,

VSM

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear VSM,

>

> Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the upaya is to

> be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the mouli.

You

> need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be done at

a

> temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep it safely

> and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads in a

> river / lake.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

, Karthikeyan VSM

> <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > 2 quick questions on [2].

> >

> > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base?

> Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> >

> > Thanks

> > VSM

> >

> > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few

> upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the

rules

> of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me.

All

> these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

> rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is

> severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This causing

> the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

> faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December

this

> year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out side

> of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam { whole

> almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

shoulder

> with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood

> relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she should

> touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ]

Every

> Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

> After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja

> thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in

the

> water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least 108

> times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini yogini

> yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya mukha-

> hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in

> upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

> little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting

> this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should

> breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat

> the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do

> without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on bare

> ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and do

> the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> , Karthikeyan VSM

<vsmkarthikeyan@>

> wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

> +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You haven't

> mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> , " faisdenous " <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister married

> for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal

that

> suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

> progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-

> TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> ________> No

> Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _______________

> > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on

> fashion and lifestyle.

> > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> >

>

Dear VSM,

[ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

[ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it herself.

[ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few drops of

curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good match.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<faisdenous wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you and the

> week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We had some

> questions

>

> 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus pond or

should

> it be a river?

> 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister do it

herself?

> 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara Parvathi

mantra

> japa and taking bath with curds added ?

>

> Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an alliance that

> showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5 years-

this

> is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged elsewhere. But

we

> are very confident that my sister will get a good successful

proposal

> soon.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> VSM

>

>

> , " "

> <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VSM,

> >

> > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the upaya is

to

> > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the mouli.

> You

> > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be done

at

> a

> > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep it

safely

> > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads in a

> > river / lake.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > >

> > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base?

> > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > VSM

> > >

> > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a

few

> > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the

> rules

> > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me.

> All

> > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to

the

> > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house is

> > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

causing

> > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

> > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December

> this

> > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out

side

> > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam {

whole

> > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

> shoulder

> > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood

> > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she

should

> > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ]

> Every

> > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

> > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red

pooja

> > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds in

> the

> > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least

> > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini

yogini

> > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya

mukha-

> > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in

> > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

> > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting

> > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you

should

> > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and

eat

> > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can

do

> > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on

bare

> > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and

do

> > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > , Karthikeyan VSM

> <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

> > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You

haven't

> > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > , " faisdenous "

<vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister

married

> > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal

> that

> > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

> > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-3-

> 82.

> > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > ________> No

> > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more

on

> > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > >

> >

>

Dear Priyaji,

Thanks so much for your advice.

Regards,

VSM

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear VSM,

>

> [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it herself.

> [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few drops of

> curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good match.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

, " faisdenous "

> <faisdenous@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you and the

> 13

> > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We had some

> > questions

> >

> > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus pond or

> should

> > it be a river?

> > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister do it

> herself?

> > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara Parvathi

> mantra

> > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> >

> > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an alliance that

> > showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5 years-

> this

> > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged elsewhere.

But

> we

> > are very confident that my sister will get a good successful

> proposal

> > soon.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards,

> > VSM

> >

> >

> > , " "

> > <@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear VSM,

> > >

> > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the upaya is

> to

> > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the

mouli.

> > You

> > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be done

> at

> > a

> > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep it

> safely

> > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads in a

> > > river / lake.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > >

> > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base?

> > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks

> > > > VSM

> > > >

> > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a

> few

> > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the

> > rules

> > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by

me.

> > All

> > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to

> the

> > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house

is

> > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

> causing

> > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely and

> > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of December

> > this

> > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from out

> side

> > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam {

> whole

> > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

> > shoulder

> > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any blood

> > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she

> should

> > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[ 2 ]

> > Every

> > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk.

> > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red

> pooja

> > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds

in

> > the

> > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at least

> 108

> > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini

> yogini

> > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya

> mukha-

> > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used

in

> > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep a

> > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

reciting

> > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you

> should

> > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and

> eat

> > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you

can

> do

> > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on

> bare

> > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on and

> do

> > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:31:27

> > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You

> haven't

> > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > , " faisdenous "

> <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister

> married

> > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a proposal

> > that

> > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but the

> > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB 17-

3-

> > 82.

> > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > ________> No

> > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> _______________

> > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn

more

> on

> > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Priyaji,

Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a few drops

of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the time she

started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not disclose it

till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to seek your

advise regarding this.

Thanks,

VSM

> , " "

> <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VSM,

> >

> > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it herself.

> > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few drops

of

> > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good match.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " faisdenous "

> > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you and

the

> > 13

> > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We had

some

> > > questions

> > >

> > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus pond or

> > should

> > > it be a river?

> > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister do it

> > herself?

> > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara Parvathi

> > mantra

> > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > >

> > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an alliance that

> > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5 years-

> > this

> > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged elsewhere.

> But

> > we

> > > are very confident that my sister will get a good successful

> > proposal

> > > soon.

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > VSM

> > >

> > >

> > > , " "

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear VSM,

> > > >

> > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the upaya

is

> > to

> > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the

> mouli.

> > > You

> > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be

done

> > at

> > > a

> > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep it

> > safely

> > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads in

a

> > > > river / lake.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > >

> > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > >

> > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the base?

> > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks

> > > > > VSM

> > > > >

> > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting

a

> > few

> > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read

the

> > > rules

> > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by

> me.

> > > All

> > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according

to

> > the

> > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th house

> is

> > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

> > causing

> > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely

and

> > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of

December

> > > this

> > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from

out

> > side

> > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam {

> > whole

> > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over the

> > > shoulder

> > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back after

> > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any

blood

> > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case she

> > should

> > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[

2 ]

> > > Every

> > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with

milk.

> > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red

> > pooja

> > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little curds

> in

> > > the

> > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at

least

> > 108

> > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem yogini

> > yogini

> > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara jangamasya

> > mukha-

> > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used

> in

> > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Keep

a

> > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

> reciting

> > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you

> > should

> > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water

and

> > eat

> > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you

> can

> > do

> > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit on

> > bare

> > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit on

and

> > do

> > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

13:31:27

> > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You

> > haven't

> > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > , " faisdenous "

> > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister

> > married

> > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a

proposal

> > > that

> > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but

the

> > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest. DOB

17-

> 3-

> > > 82.

> > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > ________>

No

> > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn

> more

> > on

> > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear VSM,

In that case ask her not to add a few drops of curds,instead she can

put a pink flower in the water she bathes with.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<faisdenous wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a few

drops

> of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the time she

> started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not disclose

it

> till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to seek your

> advise regarding this.

>

> Thanks,

> VSM

>

> > , " "

> > <@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear VSM,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it herself.

> > > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few

drops

> of

> > > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good

match.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " faisdenous "

> > > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you and

> the

> > > 13

> > > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We had

> some

> > > > questions

> > > >

> > > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus pond

or

> > > should

> > > > it be a river?

> > > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister do it

> > > herself?

> > > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara Parvathi

> > > mantra

> > > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > > >

> > > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an alliance

that

> > > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5

years-

> > > this

> > > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged

elsewhere.

> > But

> > > we

> > > > are very confident that my sister will get a good successful

> > > proposal

> > > > soon.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > VSM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " "

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > >

> > > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the

upaya

> is

> > > to

> > > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the

> > mouli.

> > > > You

> > > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to be

> done

> > > at

> > > > a

> > > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep

it

> > > safely

> > > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli threads

in

> a

> > > > > river / lake.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the

base?

> > > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > VSM

> > > > > >

> > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun

> > > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am

suggesting

> a

> > > few

> > > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read

> the

> > > > rules

> > > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested

by

> > me.

> > > > All

> > > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

according

> to

> > > the

> > > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th

house

> > is

> > > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

> > > causing

> > > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me sincerely

> and

> > > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of

> December

> > > > this

> > > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan from

> out

> > > side

> > > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam

{

> > > whole

> > > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over

the

> > > > shoulder

> > > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back

after

> > > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any

> blood

> > > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case

she

> > > should

> > > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.[

> 2 ]

> > > > Every

> > > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with

> milk.

> > > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa {

red

> > > pooja

> > > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little

curds

> > in

> > > > the

> > > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at

> least

> > > 108

> > > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem

yogini

> > > yogini

> > > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

jangamasya

> > > mukha-

> > > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For correct

> > > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra

used

> > in

> > > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }

Keep

> a

> > > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

> > reciting

> > > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra

you

> > > should

> > > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water

> and

> > > eat

> > > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then

you

> > can

> > > do

> > > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not sit

on

> > > bare

> > > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit

on

> and

> > > do

> > > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> 13:31:27

> > > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear VSM,You

> > > haven't

> > > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my sister

> > > married

> > > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a

> proposal

> > > > that

> > > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in but

> the

> > > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest.

DOB

> 17-

> > 3-

> > > > 82.

> > > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > >

________>

> No

> > > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and

learn

> > more

> > > on

> > > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Priyaji,

Thanks so much for your advice.

Regards,

VSM

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear VSM,

>

> In that case ask her not to add a few drops of curds,instead she

can

> put a pink flower in the water she bathes with.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

, " faisdenous "

> <faisdenous@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a few

> drops

> > of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the time she

> > started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not disclose

> it

> > till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to seek your

> > advise regarding this.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > VSM

> >

> > > , " "

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear VSM,

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > > > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it herself.

> > > > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few

> drops

> > of

> > > > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good

> match.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > >

> > > > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you

and

> > the

> > > > 13

> > > > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We had

> > some

> > > > > questions

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus pond

> or

> > > > should

> > > > > it be a river?

> > > > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister do

it

> > > > herself?

> > > > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara

Parvathi

> > > > mantra

> > > > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an alliance

> that

> > > > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5

> years-

> > > > this

> > > > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged

> elsewhere.

> > > But

> > > > we

> > > > > are very confident that my sister will get a good

successful

> > > > proposal

> > > > > soon.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > > VSM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

, " "

> > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the

> upaya

> > is

> > > > to

> > > > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the

> > > mouli.

> > > > > You

> > > > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to

be

> > done

> > > > at

> > > > > a

> > > > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep

> it

> > > > safely

> > > > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

threads

> in

> > a

> > > > > > river / lake.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the

> base?

> > > > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun

> 2008

> > > > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am

> suggesting

> > a

> > > > few

> > > > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and

read

> > the

> > > > > rules

> > > > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested

> by

> > > me.

> > > > > All

> > > > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

> according

> > to

> > > > the

> > > > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th

> house

> > > is

> > > > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

> > > > causing

> > > > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me

sincerely

> > and

> > > > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of

> > December

> > > > > this

> > > > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan

from

> > out

> > > > side

> > > > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam

> {

> > > > whole

> > > > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over

> the

> > > > > shoulder

> > > > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back

> after

> > > > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any

> > blood

> > > > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case

> she

> > > > should

> > > > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.

[

> > 2 ]

> > > > > Every

> > > > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with

> > milk.

> > > > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa {

> red

> > > > pooja

> > > > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little

> curds

> > > in

> > > > > the

> > > > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at

> > least

> > > > 108

> > > > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem

> yogini

> > > > yogini

> > > > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

> jangamasya

> > > > mukha-

> > > > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For

correct

> > > > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra

> used

> > > in

> > > > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }

> Keep

> > a

> > > > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

> > > reciting

> > > > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra

> you

> > > > should

> > > > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that

water

> > and

> > > > eat

> > > > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then

> you

> > > can

> > > > do

> > > > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not

sit

> on

> > > > bare

> > > > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit

> on

> > and

> > > > do

> > > > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > 13:31:27

> > > > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

VSM,You

> > > > haven't

> > > > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my

sister

> > > > married

> > > > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a

> > proposal

> > > > > that

> > > > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in

but

> > the

> > > > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest.

> DOB

> > 17-

> > > 3-

> > > > > 82.

> > > > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> ________>

> > No

> > > > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> _______________

> > > > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and

> learn

> > > more

> > > > on

> > > > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Priyaji,

My sister has been putting a pink flower in the water she bathes

with and she sees varied results with - sometimes she has no headache

at all, sometimes she has a headache and sometimes she has pain in

her hand bones.

I would also want to call out that she has has poor memory and is

generally forgetful.

Please suggest what needs to be done.

Thanks and Regards,

VSM

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear VSM,

>

> In that case ask her not to add a few drops of curds,instead she

can

> put a pink flower in the water she bathes with.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

, " faisdenous "

> <faisdenous@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a few

> drops

> > of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the time she

> > started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not disclose

> it

> > till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to seek your

> > advise regarding this.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > VSM

> >

> > > , " "

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear VSM,

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > > > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it herself.

> > > > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few

> drops

> > of

> > > > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good

> match.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > >

> > > > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you

and

> > the

> > > > 13

> > > > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We had

> > some

> > > > > questions

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus pond

> or

> > > > should

> > > > > it be a river?

> > > > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister do

it

> > > > herself?

> > > > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara

Parvathi

> > > > mantra

> > > > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an alliance

> that

> > > > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5

> years-

> > > > this

> > > > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged

> elsewhere.

> > > But

> > > > we

> > > > > are very confident that my sister will get a good

successful

> > > > proposal

> > > > > soon.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > > VSM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

, " "

> > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the

> upaya

> > is

> > > > to

> > > > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of the

> > > mouli.

> > > > > You

> > > > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is to

be

> > done

> > > > at

> > > > > a

> > > > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day keep

> it

> > > > safely

> > > > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

threads

> in

> > a

> > > > > > river / lake.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the

> base?

> > > > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun

> 2008

> > > > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am

> suggesting

> > a

> > > > few

> > > > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and

read

> > the

> > > > > rules

> > > > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested

> by

> > > me.

> > > > > All

> > > > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

> according

> > to

> > > > the

> > > > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her 7th

> house

> > > is

> > > > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn. This

> > > > causing

> > > > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me

sincerely

> > and

> > > > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of

> > December

> > > > > this

> > > > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan

from

> > out

> > > > side

> > > > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut badam

> {

> > > > whole

> > > > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown over

> the

> > > > > shoulder

> > > > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back

> after

> > > > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by any

> > blood

> > > > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that case

> she

> > > > should

> > > > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be thrown.

[

> > 2 ]

> > > > > Every

> > > > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with

> > milk.

> > > > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa {

> red

> > > > pooja

> > > > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a little

> curds

> > > in

> > > > > the

> > > > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra at

> > least

> > > > 108

> > > > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem

> yogini

> > > > yogini

> > > > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

> jangamasya

> > > > mukha-

> > > > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For

correct

> > > > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra

> used

> > > in

> > > > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }

> Keep

> > a

> > > > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before

> > > reciting

> > > > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra

> you

> > > > should

> > > > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that

water

> > and

> > > > eat

> > > > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then

> you

> > > can

> > > > do

> > > > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not

sit

> on

> > > > bare

> > > > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to sit

> on

> > and

> > > > do

> > > > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > > To:

> > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > 13:31:27

> > > > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

VSM,You

> > > > haven't

> > > > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my

sister

> > > > married

> > > > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a

> > proposal

> > > > > that

> > > > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in

but

> > the

> > > > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please suggest.

> DOB

> > 17-

> > > 3-

> > > > > 82.

> > > > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> ________>

> > No

> > > > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> _______________

> > > > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and

> learn

> > > more

> > > > on

> > > > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear VSM,

[ 1 ] In case she doesn't feel comfortable adding a pink flower in

the water she bathes in, she can discontinue doing so.

[ 2 ] As for her short memory, go to the files and read the upaya

for memory. Select an upaya which you think she needs.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<faisdenous wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> My sister has been putting a pink flower in the water she bathes

> with and she sees varied results with - sometimes she has no

headache

> at all, sometimes she has a headache and sometimes she has pain in

> her hand bones.

>

> I would also want to call out that she has has poor memory and is

> generally forgetful.

>

> Please suggest what needs to be done.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> VSM

>

> , " "

> <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VSM,

> >

> > In that case ask her not to add a few drops of curds,instead she

> can

> > put a pink flower in the water she bathes with.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " faisdenous "

> > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a few

> > drops

> > > of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the time

she

> > > started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not

disclose

> > it

> > > till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to seek

your

> > > advise regarding this.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > VSM

> > >

> > > > , " "

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > > > > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it

herself.

> > > > > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few

> > drops

> > > of

> > > > > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good

> > match.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you

> and

> > > the

> > > > > 13

> > > > > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We

had

> > > some

> > > > > > questions

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus

pond

> > or

> > > > > should

> > > > > > it be a river?

> > > > > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister

do

> it

> > > > > herself?

> > > > > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara

> Parvathi

> > > > > mantra

> > > > > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an

alliance

> > that

> > > > > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5

> > years-

> > > > > this

> > > > > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged

> > elsewhere.

> > > > But

> > > > > we

> > > > > > are very confident that my sister will get a good

> successful

> > > > > proposal

> > > > > > soon.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > > > VSM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

> , " "

> > > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the

> > upaya

> > > is

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of

the

> > > > mouli.

> > > > > > You

> > > > > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is

to

> be

> > > done

> > > > > at

> > > > > > a

> > > > > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day

keep

> > it

> > > > > safely

> > > > > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

> threads

> > in

> > > a

> > > > > > > river / lake.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , Karthikeyan

VSM

> > > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the

> > base?

> > > > > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8

Jun

> > 2008

> > > > > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am

> > suggesting

> > > a

> > > > > few

> > > > > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and

> read

> > > the

> > > > > > rules

> > > > > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya

suggested

> > by

> > > > me.

> > > > > > All

> > > > > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

> > according

> > > to

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her

7th

> > house

> > > > is

> > > > > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn.

This

> > > > > causing

> > > > > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me

> sincerely

> > > and

> > > > > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of

> > > December

> > > > > > this

> > > > > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan

> from

> > > out

> > > > > side

> > > > > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut

badam

> > {

> > > > > whole

> > > > > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown

over

> > the

> > > > > > shoulder

> > > > > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back

> > after

> > > > > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by

any

> > > blood

> > > > > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that

case

> > she

> > > > > should

> > > > > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be

thrown.

> [

> > > 2 ]

> > > > > > Every

> > > > > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling

with

> > > milk.

> > > > > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times

kalawa {

> > red

> > > > > pooja

> > > > > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a

little

> > curds

> > > > in

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra

at

> > > least

> > > > > 108

> > > > > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem

> > yogini

> > > > > yogini

> > > > > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

> > jangamasya

> > > > > mukha-

> > > > > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For

> correct

> > > > > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder "

mantra

> > used

> > > > in

> > > > > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi

script }

> > Keep

> > > a

> > > > > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it

before

> > > > reciting

> > > > > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the

mantra

> > you

> > > > > should

> > > > > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that

> water

> > > and

> > > > > eat

> > > > > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf,

then

> > you

> > > > can

> > > > > do

> > > > > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not

> sit

> > on

> > > > > bare

> > > > > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to

sit

> > on

> > > and

> > > > > do

> > > > > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > >

To:

> > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > > 13:31:27

> > > > > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

> VSM,You

> > > > > haven't

> > > > > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > > > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my

> sister

> > > > > married

> > > > > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a

> > > proposal

> > > > > > that

> > > > > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in

> but

> > > the

> > > > > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please

suggest.

> > DOB

> > > 17-

> > > > 3-

> > > > > > 82.

> > > > > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > ________>

> > > No

> > > > > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and

> > learn

> > > > more

> > > > > on

> > > > > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear VSM,

In case she is not feeling comfortable with the pink flower in her

bathing water, she can stop that.

As for the memory, go to the files and read the upaya for memory.

Choose the one you think she needs most. get that upaya done.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<faisdenous wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> My sister has been putting a pink flower in the water she bathes

> with and she sees varied results with - sometimes she has no

headache

> at all, sometimes she has a headache and sometimes she has pain in

> her hand bones.

>

> I would also want to call out that she has has poor memory and is

> generally forgetful.

>

> Please suggest what needs to be done.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> VSM

>

> , " "

> <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VSM,

> >

> > In that case ask her not to add a few drops of curds,instead she

> can

> > put a pink flower in the water she bathes with.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " faisdenous "

> > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a few

> > drops

> > > of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the time

she

> > > started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not

disclose

> > it

> > > till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to seek

your

> > > advise regarding this.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > VSM

> > >

> > > > , " "

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > > > > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it

herself.

> > > > > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a few

> > drops

> > > of

> > > > > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good

> > match.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by you

> and

> > > the

> > > > > 13

> > > > > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We

had

> > > some

> > > > > > questions

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus

pond

> > or

> > > > > should

> > > > > > it be a river?

> > > > > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister

do

> it

> > > > > herself?

> > > > > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara

> Parvathi

> > > > > mantra

> > > > > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an

alliance

> > that

> > > > > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over 1.5

> > years-

> > > > > this

> > > > > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged

> > elsewhere.

> > > > But

> > > > > we

> > > > > > are very confident that my sister will get a good

> successful

> > > > > proposal

> > > > > > soon.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > > > VSM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

> , " "

> > > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since the

> > upaya

> > > is

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of

the

> > > > mouli.

> > > > > > You

> > > > > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is

to

> be

> > > done

> > > > > at

> > > > > > a

> > > > > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day

keep

> > it

> > > > > safely

> > > > > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

> threads

> > in

> > > a

> > > > > > > river / lake.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , Karthikeyan

VSM

> > > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or the

> > base?

> > > > > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8

Jun

> > 2008

> > > > > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am

> > suggesting

> > > a

> > > > > few

> > > > > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and

> read

> > > the

> > > > > > rules

> > > > > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya

suggested

> > by

> > > > me.

> > > > > > All

> > > > > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

> > according

> > > to

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her

7th

> > house

> > > > is

> > > > > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn.

This

> > > > > causing

> > > > > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me

> sincerely

> > > and

> > > > > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned of

> > > December

> > > > > > this

> > > > > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan

> from

> > > out

> > > > > side

> > > > > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut

badam

> > {

> > > > > whole

> > > > > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown

over

> > the

> > > > > > shoulder

> > > > > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look back

> > after

> > > > > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by

any

> > > blood

> > > > > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that

case

> > she

> > > > > should

> > > > > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be

thrown.

> [

> > > 2 ]

> > > > > > Every

> > > > > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling

with

> > > milk.

> > > > > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times

kalawa {

> > red

> > > > > pooja

> > > > > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a

little

> > curds

> > > > in

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra

at

> > > least

> > > > > 108

> > > > > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem

> > yogini

> > > > > yogini

> > > > > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

> > jangamasya

> > > > > mukha-

> > > > > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For

> correct

> > > > > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder "

mantra

> > used

> > > > in

> > > > > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi

script }

> > Keep

> > > a

> > > > > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it

before

> > > > reciting

> > > > > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the

mantra

> > you

> > > > > should

> > > > > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that

> water

> > > and

> > > > > eat

> > > > > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf,

then

> > you

> > > > can

> > > > > do

> > > > > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do not

> sit

> > on

> > > > > bare

> > > > > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to

sit

> > on

> > > and

> > > > > do

> > > > > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > >

To:

> > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun 2008

> > > 13:31:27

> > > > > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

> VSM,You

> > > > > haven't

> > > > > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my

> sister

> > > > > married

> > > > > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get a

> > > proposal

> > > > > > that

> > > > > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas in

> but

> > > the

> > > > > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please

suggest.

> > DOB

> > > 17-

> > > > 3-

> > > > > > 82.

> > > > > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > ________>

> > > No

> > > > > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > _______________

> > > > > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and

> > learn

> > > > more

> > > > > on

> > > > > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 1 month later...

Dear Priyaji,

I am writing to you regarding my sister's marriage.We have not been

able to find a right proposal till now. Post the transit of jupiter

this month, it is said she does not have guru bala for a year. Please

let us know if there are additional upayas she needs to do apart from

the swayamvara parvathi mantra japa she is currently doing with the

same shradda.

Thanks and Regards,

VSM

, " "

< wrote:

>

> Dear VSM,

>

> [ 1 ] In case she doesn't feel comfortable adding a pink flower in

> the water she bathes in, she can discontinue doing so.

> [ 2 ] As for her short memory, go to the files and read the upaya

> for memory. Select an upaya which you think she needs.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

, " faisdenous "

> <faisdenous@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > My sister has been putting a pink flower in the water she bathes

> > with and she sees varied results with - sometimes she has no

> headache

> > at all, sometimes she has a headache and sometimes she has pain

in

> > her hand bones.

> >

> > I would also want to call out that she has has poor memory and is

> > generally forgetful.

> >

> > Please suggest what needs to be done.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards,

> > VSM

> >

> > , " "

> > <@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear VSM,

> > >

> > > In that case ask her not to add a few drops of curds,instead

she

> > can

> > > put a pink flower in the water she bathes with.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " faisdenous "

> > > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a few

> > > drops

> > > > of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the time

> she

> > > > started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not

> disclose

> > > it

> > > > till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to seek

> your

> > > > advise regarding this.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > VSM

> > > >

> > > > > --- In

, " "

> > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > > > > > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it

> herself.

> > > > > > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a

few

> > > drops

> > > > of

> > > > > > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a good

> > > match.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by

you

> > and

> > > > the

> > > > > > 13

> > > > > > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday. We

> had

> > > > some

> > > > > > > questions

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus

> pond

> > > or

> > > > > > should

> > > > > > > it be a river?

> > > > > > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my sister

> do

> > it

> > > > > > herself?

> > > > > > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara

> > Parvathi

> > > > > > mantra

> > > > > > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an

> alliance

> > > that

> > > > > > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over

> > > years-

> > > > > > this

> > > > > > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged

> > > elsewhere.

> > > > > But

> > > > > > we

> > > > > > > are very confident that my sister will get a good

> > successful

> > > > > > proposal

> > > > > > > soon.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

> > , " "

> > > > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since

the

> > > upaya

> > > > is

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care of

> the

> > > > > mouli.

> > > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing is

> to

> > be

> > > > done

> > > > > > at

> > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day

> keep

> > > it

> > > > > > safely

> > > > > > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

> > threads

> > > in

> > > > a

> > > > > > > > river / lake.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , Karthikeyan

> VSM

> > > > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or

the

> > > base?

> > > > > > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8

> Jun

> > > 2008

> > > > > > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am

> > > suggesting

> > > > a

> > > > > > few

> > > > > > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and

> > read

> > > > the

> > > > > > > rules

> > > > > > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya

> suggested

> > > by

> > > > > me.

> > > > > > > All

> > > > > > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

> > > according

> > > > to

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her

> 7th

> > > house

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of Saturn.

> This

> > > > > > causing

> > > > > > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me

> > sincerely

> > > > and

> > > > > > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned

of

> > > > December

> > > > > > > this

> > > > > > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or shamshan

> > from

> > > > out

> > > > > > side

> > > > > > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut

> badam

> > > {

> > > > > > whole

> > > > > > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown

> over

> > > the

> > > > > > > shoulder

> > > > > > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look

back

> > > after

> > > > > > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done by

> any

> > > > blood

> > > > > > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that

> case

> > > she

> > > > > > should

> > > > > > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be

> thrown.

> > [

> > > > 2 ]

> > > > > > > Every

> > > > > > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling

> with

> > > > milk.

> > > > > > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times

> kalawa {

> > > red

> > > > > > pooja

> > > > > > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a

> little

> > > curds

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this mantra

> at

> > > > least

> > > > > > 108

> > > > > > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum hreem

> > > yogini

> > > > > > yogini

> > > > > > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

> > > jangamasya

> > > > > > mukha-

> > > > > > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For

> > correct

> > > > > > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder "

> mantra

> > > used

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi

> script }

> > > Keep

> > > > a

> > > > > > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it

> before

> > > > > reciting

> > > > > > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the

> mantra

> > > you

> > > > > > should

> > > > > > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that

> > water

> > > > and

> > > > > > eat

> > > > > > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf,

> then

> > > you

> > > > > can

> > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do

not

> > sit

> > > on

> > > > > > bare

> > > > > > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc to

> sit

> > > on

> > > > and

> > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > > > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> > >

> To:

> > > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun

> > > > 13:31:27

> > > > > > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

> > VSM,You

> > > > > > haven't

> > > > > > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > > > > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my

> > sister

> > > > > > married

> > > > > > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to get

a

> > > > proposal

> > > > > > > that

> > > > > > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas

in

> > but

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please

> suggest.

> > > DOB

> > > > 17-

> > > > > 3-

> > > > > > > 82.

> > > > > > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > ________>

> > > > No

> > > > > > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and

> > > learn

> > > > > more

> > > > > > on

> > > > > > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear VSM,

Yes, in her case transit jupiter will be placed such that it will ot

give any support to her 7th house [ house of marriage ] or the lord

of the 7th house. Therefore there could be a delay of another year in

her marriage. Rahu placed in her 7th house is already delaying the

matters.

Therefore let her continue with the Parvati mantra. Apart from that

she can do the following upaya too and let us see if it can break the

jinx of a weak jupiter transit:

[ 1 ] Take a used jharoo [broom stick], if possible ask a sweeper to

give her his used jharoo . Untie it and immerse the seenk { thin

sticks } into a river, once.

[ 2 ] Recite the beej mantra for jupiter 108 times a day. Get the

beej mantra from the files.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " faisdenous "

<faisdenous wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> I am writing to you regarding my sister's marriage.We have not

been

> able to find a right proposal till now. Post the transit of jupiter

> this month, it is said she does not have guru bala for a year.

Please

> let us know if there are additional upayas she needs to do apart

from

> the swayamvara parvathi mantra japa she is currently doing with the

> same shradda.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> VSM

>

> , " "

> <@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear VSM,

> >

> > [ 1 ] In case she doesn't feel comfortable adding a pink flower

in

> > the water she bathes in, she can discontinue doing so.

> > [ 2 ] As for her short memory, go to the files and read the upaya

> > for memory. Select an upaya which you think she needs.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " faisdenous "

> > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > My sister has been putting a pink flower in the water she

bathes

> > > with and she sees varied results with - sometimes she has no

> > headache

> > > at all, sometimes she has a headache and sometimes she has pain

> in

> > > her hand bones.

> > >

> > > I would also want to call out that she has has poor memory and

is

> > > generally forgetful.

> > >

> > > Please suggest what needs to be done.

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > VSM

> > >

> > > , " "

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear VSM,

> > > >

> > > > In that case ask her not to add a few drops of curds,instead

> she

> > > can

> > > > put a pink flower in the water she bathes with.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Whenever my sister is taking bath with water mixed with a

few

> > > > drops

> > > > > of curd, she is experiencing severe head ache (since the

time

> > she

> > > > > started doing the upaya several weeks ago); she did not

> > disclose

> > > > it

> > > > > till the 13 weeks shiv ling pooja got over. I wanted to

seek

> > your

> > > > > advise regarding this.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > VSM

> > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

> , " "

> > > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, it can be immersed in the lotus pond.

> > > > > > > [ 2 ] It would be better if your sister immerses it

> > herself.

> > > > > > > [ 3 ] Yes, the Parvati mantra and having a bath with a

> few

> > > > drops

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > curds mixed in water should continue till she gets a

good

> > > > match.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <faisdenous@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > My sister has been performing the upaya suggested by

> you

> > > and

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > 13

> > > > > > > > week shivling puja will get completed coming Monday.

We

> > had

> > > > > some

> > > > > > > > questions

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 1. Can the mouli be immersed in a Siva temple's lotus

> > pond

> > > > or

> > > > > > > should

> > > > > > > > it be a river?

> > > > > > > > 2. Can my father immerse the mouli or should my

sister

> > do

> > > it

> > > > > > > herself?

> > > > > > > > 3. Can she continue her other upaya viz, Swayamvara

> > > Parvathi

> > > > > > > mantra

> > > > > > > > japa and taking bath with curds added ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just wanted to let to let you know that we got an

> > alliance

> > > > that

> > > > > > > > showed some interest for the first time ever in over

> 1.5

> > > > years-

> > > > > > > this

> > > > > > > > is a very good start!! The boy however got engaged

> > > > elsewhere.

> > > > > > But

> > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > are very confident that my sister will get a good

> > > successful

> > > > > > > proposal

> > > > > > > > soon.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- In

> > > , " "

> > > > > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear VSM,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Mouli should be tied at the base, clockwise. Since

> the

> > > > upaya

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > be done at a Shiv temple the pujari will take care

of

> > the

> > > > > > mouli.

> > > > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > > need not worry about it. In case the Shiv bathing

is

> > to

> > > be

> > > > > done

> > > > > > > at

> > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > temple at home then take off the mouli the next day

> > keep

> > > > it

> > > > > > > safely

> > > > > > > > > and at the end of 13 mondays immerse all the mouli

> > > threads

> > > > in

> > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > river / lake.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ,

Karthikeyan

> > VSM

> > > > > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > 2 quick questions on [2].

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Should the mouli be tied on the upper portion or

> the

> > > > base?

> > > > > > > > > Clockwise or anticlockwise?

> > > > > > > > > > What to do with the thread the following monday.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > > > > > VSM

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8

> > Jun

> > > > 2008

> > > > > > > > > 14:04:07 +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear VSM,I have gone through her horoscope. I am

> > > > suggesting

> > > > > a

> > > > > > > few

> > > > > > > > > upaya which might help her. Go to the group files

and

> > > read

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > rules

> > > > > > > > > of doing the remedies before she does the upaya

> > suggested

> > > > by

> > > > > > me.

> > > > > > > > All

> > > > > > > > > these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

> > > > according

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.Her

> > 7th

> > > > house

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > severely afflicted by Rahu and the aspect of

Saturn.

> > This

> > > > > > > causing

> > > > > > > > > the delay. If she does the upaya suggested by me

> > > sincerely

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > faithfully she will get a suitable match by the ned

> of

> > > > > December

> > > > > > > > this

> > > > > > > > > year.[ 1 ] Throw , once , into a cemetery or

shamshan

> > > from

> > > > > out

> > > > > > > side

> > > > > > > > > of the boundary, on any day around sun set 49 sabut

> > badam

> > > > {

> > > > > > > whole

> > > > > > > > > almonds with shell }. The almonds should be thrown

> > over

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > shoulder

> > > > > > > > > with the back turned to the cemetery. Do not look

> back

> > > > after

> > > > > > > > > throwing the almonds. If this upaya is to be done

by

> > any

> > > > > blood

> > > > > > > > > relation like a brother or father of a girl in that

> > case

> > > > she

> > > > > > > should

> > > > > > > > > touch the almonds before they are taken out to be

> > thrown.

> > > [

> > > > > 2 ]

> > > > > > > > Every

> > > > > > > > > Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv

ling

> > with

> > > > > milk.

> > > > > > > > > After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times

> > kalawa {

> > > > red

> > > > > > > pooja

> > > > > > > > > thread also known as mouli}[ 3 ] Every day add a

> > little

> > > > curds

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > water before you take a bath.[ 4 ] Recite this

mantra

> > at

> > > > > least

> > > > > > > 108

> > > > > > > > > times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra " Aum

hreem

> > > > yogini

> > > > > > > yogini

> > > > > > > > > yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankariSakala sthavara

> > > > jangamasya

> > > > > > > mukha-

> > > > > > > > > hridayam mama vasamakarshayaakarshaya Swaha " .{ For

> > > correct

> > > > > > > > > pronunciation go to the files and in the folder "

> > mantra

> > > > used

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > upaya " you will find the mantra written in Hindi

> > script }

> > > > Keep

> > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it

> > before

> > > > > > reciting

> > > > > > > > > this mantra. When you have finished reciting the

> > mantra

> > > > you

> > > > > > > should

> > > > > > > > > breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink

that

> > > water

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > eat

> > > > > > > > > the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf,

> > then

> > > > you

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > > without it, just keep the bowl of water though. Do

> not

> > > sit

> > > > on

> > > > > > > bare

> > > > > > > > > ground when reciting the mantra. Use some mat etc

to

> > sit

> > > > on

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > > the recitation.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > > > , Karthikeyan VSM

> > > > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > > > > > > wrote:>> Oops.> > Its Bangalore.> > Thanks,> VSM> >

>

> > To:

> > > > > > > > > @: @: Sun, 8 Jun

> 2008

> > > > > 13:31:27

> > > > > > > > > +0000Re: Marriage >>>>> VSM> > > > > Dear

> > > VSM,You

> > > > > > > haven't

> > > > > > > > > mentioned the place of birth.Sincerely,Priya--- In

> > > > > > > > > , " faisdenous "

> > > > > > > <vsmkarthikeyan@>

> > > > > > > > > wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > We have been trying to get my

> > > sister

> > > > > > > married

> > > > > > > > > for the past 2 years. We > have not been able to

get

> a

> > > > > proposal

> > > > > > > > that

> > > > > > > > > suits our preferece. We have > done a lot of upayas

> in

> > > but

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > progress we are making is very slow.> > Please

> > suggest.

> > > > DOB

> > > > > 17-

> > > > > > 3-

> > > > > > > > 82.

> > > > > > > > > TOB 2:06 am> > Thanks,> > VSM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > ________>

> > > > > No

> > > > > > > > > Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!>

> > > > > > > > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500>

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> _______________

> > > > > > > > > > Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips

and

> > > > learn

> > > > > > more

> > > > > > > on

> > > > > > > > > fashion and lifestyle.

> > > > > > > > > > http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>