IndiaDivine.org

Reg progeny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir My Birth Details are: shaivansh 28th july 1971 time of bith 6:00 pm Place of Birth Delhi & My wife Ritika Khanna (earlier Arora) 7th sept 1975 tOB: 5:30 pm place of birth : delhi sir i would really thank you for replying out of ur busy schedule shaivansh thankyou sir, i am shaivansh khanna son of bharti khanna my mother had written to you previously actually i didn't had a ID & she came to know about u from my maasi who is a regular net

user so i asked her to mail u, i am ready to do all the upayas u tell us. we have had tried all the medications for getting the child, my wife had a problem of fibroid in ovaries , she had got it operated twice but she couldn't concieve. i'll just copy paste the message written by my mother for your reference shaivansh 28th july 1971 time of bith 6:00 pm I had to stay away from home for completing his education in medicine . I had a friend who did some magic on me & I felt like i dont remember anything & had a hard time attempting my final exams for degree. I returned, and got a job in a mnc bank slowly I lost it due to politics & got into business. I had taken heavy loans for some medical treatment of wife (which hasn't been successful as yet). he keeps on switching his business line (4th time

now) & is unable to make any success. my father died within a year of my return i have been married over 10 years now & my wife is having problem having child. is there any hope? kindly help me know whether I'll ever be able to settle down. please help, we are really losing hope shailesh