IndiaDivine.org

Health and discord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

My date of birth is 24th June 1965 and time is night 2:30am. Place of Birth Delhi.

Since last one year, i have been facing health problems, arguement will husband on irrelavant issues, pls send me upaiya to keep harmony at home.He is too influenced by my Jethani.

Reagards

Krishna

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Pranaam Guruji,

I recently got to know that my husband was going around with women half of his age. Though he has admitted, but I think I will be not be able to live with him.

Though, I know that u don't recd horoscope, I will be gratefull if you can tell me, is there a seperation/ divorce in the near future.

and Upaya that I forget everything and live for my kids.........................

Warm regards

Krishna....

Krishna Ram <ram.krishna80 Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:27:31 PMHealth and discord

Hello,

My date of birth is 24th June 1965 and time is night 2:30am. Place of Birth Delhi.

Since last one year, i have been facing health problems, arguement will husband on irrelavant issues, pls send me upaiya to keep harmony at home.He is too influenced by my Jethani.

Reagards

Krishna