IndiaDivine.org

Thanks...Financial crisis Ganesh g

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,Thanks for explaing & guiding about my financial crisis. It was my msiconception that venus is cause Dhan Laxmi.But as you have guided that Moon is the Dhanesh for me. So besides the remedies that you have given, could you Please guide me some more remedies to streghthen Moon or remedies to distant myself from the negative impacts of moons placement in vyaya house.Thanks & Warm Regards,Ganesh ------------------------------ On Wed, 9/7/08, < wrote: <Re: Financial crisis >>>> Ganesh g Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 11:57 AMDear Ganesh, Venus has nothing to do with your finances. As a matter of fact it is your vyayesh [ lord of expenditure ]. The lord of the 11th house [ house of income ] is Mars. It is the moon, the dhanesh, which is placed in the vyaya house [ 12th house ] which is the main cause of why no money is saved. Therefore : [ 1 ] keep a

brass bowl filled with rice in the North East corner of your house. [ 2 ] Place where you keep your money at home a little honey in a silver dibbi with a small square piece of silver immersed in the honey. [ 3 ] You should always mantain good relations with your mother and always seek her blessings after touching her feet. Sincerely, Priya , Ganesh g <lkganeshonline@ ...> wrote: > > Respected Guruji, > > Thanks again for your guidance, without > which I don't know what I would have done, > sent privately at my email id. > > Priyaji, Could you please give me some > remedies after going through following > paragraph that explains my financial > crunch situation that I am always

going through. > > Venus is placed in my 7th house which is its > Best position [As per my little knowledge], but > I am always short of money. > > Even if I have money whether it is 1000 or 10000 > when, where & how my money goes away I never know; > though I am not a person who splurges on things > for just the sake of it. In fact, i spend most of it on > family & spiritual/religious matters. > > So Priyaji, PLEASE guide me, considering > my above conditions, some DOs & DON'Ts and > Remedies â€" General and Specific to my Horoscope > that will solve this perennial financial crunch forever. > > Thanks & Warm regards, > Ganesh > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - ------------ -------- > > > Bring your gang together. Do your

thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. / groups/ >

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.