IndiaDivine.org

YOU ARE THE BEST..Providence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,Thanks for guidance. By sheer coincidence(or providence!) i visited Hanuman temple today evening even before reading your reply.And i am really feeling better, though i did not offer any sweets(i will do so nexxt time as i had not read your reply). All this means that you are simply GREAT & BEST MASTER who selflessly guides in a perfect manner solving our problems.Please Bless me as i need it badly in my life as nothing seems to be working out.Warm Regards,Ganesh--- On Tue, 26/8/08, < wrote:

<Re: HEALTH PROBLEMS >>>> Ganesh G Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008, 1:37 PMDear Ganesh, When 6th lord is under the aspect of the sun it causes 'hridaya shool' pain in the heart: [Gadavali ch 2 shlok 25-26] Your 6th lord Mars is under the aspect of sun therefore this problem. Therefore you should : [ 1 ] Offer a little sweets at any Hanuman temple every Tuesday. [ 2 ] Worship Lord Hanuman every day. [ 3 ] Offer water to the sun God every day. Sincerely, Priya , Ganesh g <lkganeshonline@ ...> wrote: > > Respected Guruji, > I needed your guidance on a health issue > as I have seen you advise upayas that are > to be done for specific health problems. > > The thing is that last week I had sudden pain & palpitation > in my Heart that refused to stop leaving me perspiring & breathless. (which planet does heart repersent in Lal Kitab?) > > Also my entire left side of body seems to have some kind of discomfort. And  i have observed that most of my health problems have afflicted my left side of body. > > So PLEASE guide me some remedies that I can do > along with my medical treatment. > > Thanks & Warm Regards, > Ganesh > > > >

> _,_._,___ > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessen ger.. com/ >

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.