IndiaDivine.org

where are you?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namastee bhooshan uncle

je

how r u? uncle where are u ? why are you not replying to my email since i have come back from india. is everything fine.

thanks

kavitathanks--- On Sun, 9/3/08, < wrote:

<Re: pl help my sister . >>>>> Kavita Thakur Date: Sunday, 9 March, 2008, 11:10 AM

Dear kavita,I have gone through her horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help her. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before she does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules, otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could possibly harm her also.[ 1 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli or kumkum is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead. First place the flower or rouli on the ground as if offering it to the Sun God and then pour the water slowly. The water should be poured at a place where it is not likely to be stepped upon.[ 2 ] Recite the stotra for Moon as often as you can every day. Get

the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a double click.{ for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder containing the stotra in Hindi script. }[ 3 ] Go to the files and read the upaya to be done for Exams and interview. In case she has to appear in some test then ask her to do those upaya. Later if she has to appear for an interview she should do the upaya suggested for the interview.Sincerely,Priya, kavita thakur <geminithakur@ ...> wrote:>> namastee priya je > > warm greeting to u> .> priya je my sister told me to ask u any upay as there> is ray of light for her. she has applied for

govt> clerical job. now there will be written test and then> further progress. priya je she said pl give her some> upay that she get govt job. as u know she is living> with our parents after her marriage.her inlaws didnot> expected her as they wanted car and money.> she really wanted to help our parents financial as> well she wanted to stand on her feet. so pl help my> sister in getting govt job.> her date of birth is 3 sept 1981> place chandigarh> time 12:55 afternoon> > thank you > > kavita> > > > > > > > > > > --- <@ ...>> wrote:> > > Dear kavita,> > > > The mantra to eliminate personal calamity and have> > good fortune will > > be alright. You can go to the document

which> > contains the Hindi > > version of the mantra and make a selection if you> > like.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , kavita> > thakur > > <geminithakur@ > wrote:> > >> > > hello priya je> > > > > > > > > priya je u said to me to find the suitable mantra> > for> > > my father > > > i cant> > > priya je he just want to win the case and and he> > is> > > out of the case and want to do his job with> > respect so> > > priya je > > > can u

tell me which mantra is best for him> > > 1.to eliminate person calamity and have a good> > fortune> > > or> > > 2.to be safe from all turmoils.> > > priya je turmoils ka kya matlab ha?> > > pl tell,me> > > > > > thanks> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- <@ >> > > wrote:> > > > > > > Dear kavita,> > > > > > > > I am not aware of any upaya which could help him> > in> > > > this situation. > > > > You can do one thing though.> > > > > > > > Go to the files and select a siddha

mantra from> > the> > > > Durga sapt shati > > > > which you think can help him best. Ask him to> > recite> > > > that mantra. > > > > That is the only hope of his getting out of> > trouble.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , kavita> > > > thakur > > > > <geminithakur@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > respected priya je> > > > >

namastee> > > > > > > > > > priya je > > > > > pl help my father > > > > > today he told me he got his details > > > > > about his birth time> > > > > priya je please help and tell why my father> > suff> > > > > ers so much priya je my father is a govt> > employee> > > > in> > > > > bank he is getting reteried in 2010. priya je> > one> > > > of> > > > > the clerk in my father office cheated my> > father.> > > > and> > > > > in retured my father has to give around 15> > lakh> > > > back> > > > > to bank. that man/clerk worked with him since> > 5> > > > years.> > > > > and when my father was

bussy he told my father> > to> > > > sign> > > > > some documents.and father did as he had full> > > > faith ih> > > > > him. that clerk use to treast my father like> > his> > > > > father. in reverse he took around 15 lakh from> > the> > > > > bank .when my father came to know he got> > shocked .> > > > > then the official officers told that man to> > give> > > > the> > > > > money back which he said he donot have and can> > be> > > > > behind the bar. he donot mind.then management> > told> > > > my> > > > > father to fill that amount because of the> > signs> > > > > otherwise my father will be behind the bar and> > > >

they> > > > > will sell our home. then some how my fahter> > manage> > > > to> > > > > broke his FD's.WHICH he saved all his life. > > > > > now priya je still 5 lakh are left and the> > > > officers> > > > > are forcing they will not give anything to my> > > > father> > > > > after the retirement . sombody told my father> > that> > > > man> > > > > has given bribe to officers which he took from> > the> > > > > bank account and he is moving free and my> > father> > > > is in> > > > > tension as u know about my sister whose> > marriage> > > > is> > > > > not succesfful > > > > > so priya je please look my faher horoscope

and> > > > tell> > > > > him some upay by which he could be free from> > the> > > > case> > > > > and get everything from his office after> > > > retirment. he> > > > > should not be force to give the money which he> > has> > > > not> > > > > taken. thanks > > > > > kavita> > > > > > > > > > detail of my fahter> > > > > 27march 1951> > > > > time 9.30-10.00am> > > > > place haryana district hosiarpur.> > > > > --- <@ >> > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Kavita,> > > > > > > > > > > > Who ever told her that she has a

Kalsarp> > yog,> > > > > > whatever the name, is > > > > > > wrong. She does NOT have a kal Sarp yog. She> > has> > > > the> > > > > > reverse of the > > > > > > Kal Sarp Yog which is known as Kal Amrit yog> > and> > > > > > this is considered > > > > > > as beneficial.> > > > > > > > > > > > Therefore no remedy needed for that.> > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > === message truncated ===> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it

now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.