IndiaDivine.org

Feedback and another request MK Jain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected BhusanPriya ji,

Sadar Namaskar,

As advised by the Upayas were performed.The present status of boy is

that " he became calm & quite,not talking to any body.Generally he is using Aurvedic oil & meditions as his own.

Kindly advise further Upaya so he can live normal life with his family & continue further studies.

M.K.Jain.

Fw: Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

--- On Mon, 23/6/08, < wrote:

<Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain Date: Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:56 AM

Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

Dear jain Saheb,[ 1 ] Yes you can remove all the coins except the one kept in hisroom.[ 2 ] Ask the family to do the following upaya to get rid of anyevil spell on their house:{ i }On a Sunday, burn a little kachcha koyala { wood charcoal }along with dried droppings of either a camel or a deer { Cameldung or deer dung } in an earthen pot. When the charcoal and thecamel / deer droppings get red, sprinkle a few mustard seeds and alittle bat/pigeon droppings over it and carry the smoking pot aroundthe house, in every nook and corner. The best place you can collectthe droppings from is the deserted old buildings where bats/pigeonsroost. Repeat this process for at least 13 Sundays.{ ii } Keep at home a small piece of Sita Ashok tree root at thepooja sthan so that a pooja of this piece is done

every day . Thispiece will protect the family from any evil eye or spell.Sincerely,PriyaRespected Bhusanpriya ji,

Sadar Namaskar, Many many thanks for the upayas given by you. My brother in-law done upaya for putting copper coin in rain water. Now the boy is became quite calm & not coming from his room. the copper coin was put in each room. Kindly suggest further upaya in stead of other upaya because boy is not doing any thing & not permitting any body to touch him nor can reach nearby .please advise that copper coin dipped kept in each room may be

reduced to one no. i.e. only be kept in his room or remain in all rooms.

The boy is under evil spell since 4-5 years, now they want your help before going to Mental Hospital.

Upaya may also be suggested for his parents to get rid of evil spell for their family.

Thanks .

M.K.Jain.

Dear Jain Saheb,I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.[ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water evaporates.[ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least, every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container for 7 days regularly.[ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring home a little sindoor in

a silver or brass or copper dibbi from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at least.Sincerely,Priya, MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@. ..> wrote:>> To,shri Bhoosan priya ji,Sadar Namaskar.> Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-> 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.> 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to son.> (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by

me (Burning of chemel/dear dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling dropping of bat  &  pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases many times & his bad actions are increases .)> Kindly give Upaya for above.>  > Son      : Prince Jain      :- dob: 08-02-1987.  tob:01:20 pm. pob : Sagar (MP)> Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956. tob: 06:20 am. pob : Sagar (MP)> Mother : Madhu jain     :-dob: 28-01-1964 tob: 11:00 pm  pob: Damoh (MP)>  >  > With regards> MK Jain> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without

Dear Jain Saheb,I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules otherwise the upaya will not be effective.[ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water evaporates.[ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least, every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container for 7 days regularly.[ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from

the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at least.Sincerely,Priya, MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@. ..> wrote:>> To,shri Bhoosan priya ji,Sadar Namaskar.> Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-> 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.> 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to son.> (The Evil spell

Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of chemel/dear dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling dropping of bat  &  pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases many times & his bad actions are increases .)> Kindly give Upaya for above.>  > Son      : Prince Jain      :- dob: 08-02-1987.  tob:01:20 pm. pob : Sagar (MP)> Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956. tob: 06:20 am. pob : Sagar (MP)> Mother : Madhu jain     :-dob: 28-01-1964 tob: 11:00 pm  pob: Damoh (MP)>  >  > With regards> MK Jain> > > Did you know? You can

CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php/>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Jain Saheb,

If you think that there has been some improvement in the behavior of

the young man then you can go ahead with further upaya.

You know Venus is his Lagnesh. Now the stage has come when his

Lagnesh should be strengthened. Therefore he should :

[ a ] Feed either Juar [ millets ] or green leaves to a cow at least

once a week.

[ b ] It would be advisable that he recite the beej mantra for Venus

108 times every day.

Currently he is going through Rahu/Sun dasha. It is not that

problematic.

Later from December he starts Rahu/Moon dasha. It is during this

dasha I suspect that things could go bad because the moon will get

depressed. Therefore I will advise to go slow about things. I will

suggest further upaya only after watching the turn of events in

December.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " M.K. Jain " <mkjain47

wrote:

>

> Respected BhusanPriya ji,

>                                        

Sadar Namaskar,

> As advised by the Upayas were performed.The present status of boy

is

> that " he became calm & quite,not talking to any body.Generally he

is using Aurvedic oil & meditions as his own.

> Kindly advise further Upaya so he can live normal life with his

family & continue further studies. 

>

> M.K.Jain.

>

> Fw: Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 23/6/08, < wrote:

>

> <

> Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

>

> Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:56 AM

>

>  

> Dear jain Saheb,

>

> [ 1 ] Yes you can remove all the coins except the one kept in his

> room.

> [ 2 ] Ask the family to do the following upaya to get rid of any

> evil spell on their house:

>

> { i }On a Sunday, burn a little kachcha koyala { wood charcoal }

> along with dried droppings of either a camel or a deer { Camel

> dung or deer dung } in an earthen pot. When the charcoal and the

> camel / deer droppings get red, sprinkle a few mustard seeds and a

> little bat/pigeon droppings over it and carry the smoking pot

around

> the house, in every nook and corner. The best place you can collect

> the droppings from is the deserted old buildings where bats/pigeons

> roost. Repeat this process for at least 13 Sundays.

>

> { ii } Keep at home a small piece of Sita Ashok tree root at the

> pooja sthan so that a pooja of this piece is done every day . This

> piece will protect the family from any evil eye or spell.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

> Respected Bhusanpriya ji,

>                                    

Sadar Namaskar

> ,              Many many thanks for the upayas given by you. My

brother in-law done upaya for putting copper coin in rain water. Now

the boy is became quite calm & not coming from his room. the copper

coin was put in each room. Kindly suggest further upaya in stead of

other upaya because boy is not doing any thing & not permitting any

body to touch him nor can reach nearby .please advise that copper

coin dipped kept in each room may be reduced to one no. i.e. only be

kept in his room or remain in all rooms.

>  The boy is under evil spell since 4-5 years, now they want your

help before going to Mental Hospital.

>  Upaya may also be suggested for his parents to get rid of evil

spell for their family.

> Thanks .

> M.K.Jain.

>

>

>

>

>  

>  

> Dear Jain Saheb,

>

> I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

which

> might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

> the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these

> upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules

> otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

>

> [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in

> rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect

> enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water

> evaporates.

> [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least,

> every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before

offering.

> [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container

> for 7 days regularly.

> [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple.

> Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi

> from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this

> sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at

> least.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> wrote:

> >

> > To,

> shri  Bhoosan priya ji,

> Sadar Namaskar.

>

> > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self

> and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my

> Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-

> > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is

> frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out

> side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.

> > 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to  son.

> > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of chemel/dear

> dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling  dropping of 

> bat   &   pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever

> he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases  many times

&

> his bad actions are increases .)

> > Kindly give Upaya  for above.

> >  

> > Son       : Prince Jain      :- dob:

08-02-1987..

>  tob:01:20 pm.  pob : Sagar (MP)

> > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956. tob: 06:20 am. 

> pob : Sagar (MP)

> > Mother : Madhu jain      :-dob:  28-01-1964 tob: 11:00

pm 

>  pob: Damoh (MP)

> >  

> >  

> > With regards

> > MK Jain

> >

> >

> > Did you know? You can CHAT without

>

> Dear Jain Saheb,

>

> I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

which

> might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

> the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these

> upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules

> otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

>

> [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in

> rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect

> enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water

> evaporates.

> [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least,

> every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before

offering.

> [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container

> for 7 days regularly.

> [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple.

> Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi

> from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this

> sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at

> least.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> wrote:

> >

> > To,

> shri  Bhoosan priya ji,

> Sadar Namaskar.

>

> > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self

> and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my

> Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-

> > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is

> frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out

> side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.

> > 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to  son.

> > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of chemel/dear

> dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling  dropping of 

> bat   &   pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever

> he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases  many times

&

> his bad actions are increases .)

> > Kindly give Upaya  for above.

> >  

> > Son       : Prince Jain      :- dob:

08-02-1987.

>  tob:01:20 pm.  pob : Sagar (MP)

> > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956.. tob: 06:20 am. 

> pob : Sagar (MP)

> > Mother : Madhu jain      :-dob:  28-01-1964 tob: 11:00

pm 

>  pob: Damoh (MP)

> >  

> >  

> > With regards

> > MK Jain

> >

> >

> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go

> to http://in..messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php/

> >

>

>

> ________________________________

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://in.messenger./invite/

>

• 1 month later...

Respected Bhusanpriya ji ,

Sadar Namaskar,

As already informed to you,the boy is keeping quite since cu coin upaya has been done .now the upaya of palak,sindur from haunuman idle are in progress,but no improvement is observed.kindly suggest the upaya so he can behave normally.any upaya if necessary may be suggested for his father & mother.It is to inform you that his father & mother are sleeping in separate rooms since long.the birth details are given below:-

Boy:-dob-08/02/1987,tob-01:30 pm,pob-sagar(MP)

Father:02/10/1956,tob-06:20 am,pob-sagar(MP)

mother:28/01/1964,tob-11:30 pm,pob-damoh(MP)

This request is made looking to the condition of boy.

Thanks.

M.K.JAIN

< Sent: Wednesday, 17 September, 2008 5:50:55 PMRe: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

Dear Jain Saheb,If you think that there has been some improvement in the behavior of the young man then you can go ahead with further upaya.You know Venus is his Lagnesh. Now the stage has come when his Lagnesh should be strengthened. Therefore he should :[ a ] Feed either Juar [ millets ] or green leaves to a cow at least once a week.[ b ] It would be advisable that he recite the beej mantra for Venus 108 times every day.Currently he is going through Rahu/Sun dasha. It is not that problematic. Later from December he starts Rahu/Moon dasha. It is during this dasha I suspect that things could go bad because the moon will get depressed. Therefore I will advise to go slow about things. I will suggest further upaya only after watching the turn of events in December.Sincerely,Priya, "M.K. Jain" <mkjain47@.. .> wrote:>> Respected BhusanPriya ji,>                                        Sadar Namaskar,> As advised by the Upayas were performed.The present status of boy is> that " he became calm & quite,not talking to any body.Generally he is using Aurvedic oil & meditions as his own.> Kindly advise further Upaya so he can live normal life with his family & continue further studies. > > M.K.Jain.> > Fw: Re: Feedback and another request

>>>>> MK Jain> > > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08, <@ ...> wrote:> > <@ ...>> Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain> > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:56 AM> > Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain> Â > Dear jain Saheb,> > [ 1 ] Yes you can remove all the coins except the one kept in his> room.> [ 2 ] Ask the family to do the following upaya to get rid of any> evil spell on their house:> > { i }On a Sunday, burn a little kachcha koyala { wood charcoal }> along with dried droppings of

either a camel or a deer { Camel> dung or deer dung } in an earthen pot. When the charcoal and the> camel / deer droppings get red, sprinkle a few mustard seeds and a> little bat/pigeon droppings over it and carry the smoking pot around> the house, in every nook and corner. The best place you can collect> the droppings from is the deserted old buildings where bats/pigeons> roost. Repeat this process for at least 13 Sundays.> > { ii } Keep at home a small piece of Sita Ashok tree root at the> pooja sthan so that a pooja of this piece is done every day . This> piece will protect the family from any evil eye or spell.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > Respected Bhusanpriya ji,>

Sadar Namaskar> ,             Many many thanks for the upayas given by you.. My brother in-law done upaya for putting copper coin in rain water. Now the boy is became quite calm & not coming from his room. the copper coin was put in each room. Kindly suggest further upaya in stead of other upaya because boy is not doing any thing & not permitting any body to touch him nor can reach nearby .please advise that copper coin dipped kept in each room may be reduced to one no. i.e. only be kept in his room or remain in all rooms.>

The boy is under evil spell since 4-5 years, now they want your help before going to Mental Hospital.>  Upaya may also be suggested for his parents to get rid of evil spell for their family.> Thanks .> M.K.Jain.> > > > >  >  > Dear Jain Saheb,> > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which> might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing> the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these> upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules> otherwise the upaya will not be effective.> > [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in> rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect> enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water>

evaporates.> [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least,> every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering.> [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container> for 7 days regularly.> [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple.> Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi> from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this> sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at> least.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@ ..>> wrote:> >> > To,> shri Bhoosan priya ji,> Sadar Namaskar.> > > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self> and some positive results are

observed. Now I am requested by my> Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-> > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is> frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out> side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.> > 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to son.> > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of chemel/dear> dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling dropping of > bat  &  pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever> he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases many times & > his bad actions are increases .)> > Kindly give Upaya for above.> >  > >

Son      : Prince Jain      :- dob: 08-02-1987..>  tob:01:20 pm. pob : Sagar (MP)> > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956. tob: 06:20 am. > pob : Sagar (MP)> > Mother : Madhu jain     :-dob: 28-01-1964 tob: 11:00 pm >  pob: Damoh (MP)> >  > >  > > With regards> > MK Jain> >> >> > Did you know? You can CHAT without> > Dear Jain Saheb,> > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which> might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing> the

remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these> upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules> otherwise the upaya will not be effective.> > [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in> rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect> enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water> evaporates.> [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least,> every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering.> [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container> for 7 days regularly.> [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple.> Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi> from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this> sindoor , between the eye brows, every

day. Do it for 43 days at> least.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@ ..>> wrote:> >> > To,> shri Bhoosan priya ji,> Sadar Namaskar.> > > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self> and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my> Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-> > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is> frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out> side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.> > 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to son.> > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of chemel/dear> dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling dropping

of > bat  &  pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever> he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases many times & > his bad actions are increases .)> > Kindly give Upaya for above.> >  > > Son      : Prince Jain      :- dob: 08-02-1987.>  tob:01:20 pm. pob : Sagar (MP)> > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956.. tob: 06:20 am. > pob : Sagar (MP)> > Mother : Madhu jain     :-dob: 28-01-1964 tob: 11:00 pm >  pob: Damoh (MP)> >

> >  > > With regards> > MK Jain> >> >> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go> to http://in..messenge r ./ webmessengerprom o.php/> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://in.messenger ./ invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear jain saheb,

I can not think of any new upaya for the young man. I suggest you

ask them to continue with the upaya I had suggested earlier.

As for the father and the mother, what specific problem they need

the upaya for?

Sincerely,

Priya

wrote:

>

> Respected Bhusanpriya ji ,

>                                        

Sadar Namaskar,

>                 As already informed to you,the boy is keeping

quite since cu coin upaya has been done .now the upaya of

palak,sindur from haunuman idle are in progress,but no improvement

is observed.kindly suggest the upaya so he can behave normally.any

upaya if necessary may be suggested for his father & mother.It is to

inform you that his father & mother are sleeping in separate rooms

since long.the birth details are given below:-

> Boy:-dob-08/02/1987,tob-01:30 pm,pob-sagar(MP)

> Father:02/10/1956,tob-06:20 am,pob-sagar(MP)

>

> mother:28/01/1964,tob-11:30 pm,pob-damoh(MP)

>

> This request is made looking to the condition of boy.

> Thanks.

> M.K.JAIN

>

>

>

>

> <

>

> Wednesday, 17 September, 2008 5:50:55 PM

>

>

> Dear Jain Saheb,

>

> If you think that there has been some improvement in the behavior

of

> the young man then you can go ahead with further upaya.

>

> You know Venus is his Lagnesh. Now the stage has come when his

> Lagnesh should be strengthened. Therefore he should :

>

> [ a ] Feed either Juar [ millets ] or green leaves to a cow at

least

> once a week.

> [ b ] It would be advisable that he recite the beej mantra for

Venus

> 108 times every day.

>

> Currently he is going through Rahu/Sun dasha. It is not that

> problematic.

>

> Later from December he starts Rahu/Moon dasha. It is during this

> dasha I suspect that things could go bad because the moon will get

> depressed. Therefore I will advise to go slow about things. I will

> suggest further upaya only after watching the turn of events in

> December.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " M.K. Jain "

<mkjain47@ .>

> wrote:

> >

> > Respected BhusanPriya ji,

> >

\

Â

Â Â Â Â  Sadar Namaskar,

> > As advised by the Upayas were performed.The present status of

boy

> is

> > that " he became calm & quite,not talking to any body.Generally

he

> is using Aurvedic oil & meditions as his own.

> > Kindly advise further Upaya so he can live normal life with his

> family & continue further studies. 

> >

> > M.K.Jain.

> >

> > Fw: Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 23/6/08, <@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > <@ ....>

> > Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

> >

> > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:56 AM

> >

> >  

> > Dear jain Saheb,

> >

> > [ 1 ] Yes you can remove all the coins except the one kept in his

> > room.

> > [ 2 ] Ask the family to do the following upaya to get rid of any

> > evil spell on their house:

> >

> > { i }On a Sunday, burn a little kachcha koyala { wood charcoal }

> > along with dried droppings of either a camel or a deer { Camel

> > dung or deer dung } in an earthen pot. When the charcoal and the

> > camel / deer droppings get red, sprinkle a few mustard seeds and

a

> > little bat/pigeon droppings over it and carry the smoking pot

> around

> > the house, in every nook and corner. The best place you can

collect

> > the droppings from is the deserted old buildings where

bats/pigeons

> > roost. Repeat this process for at least 13 Sundays.

> >

> > { ii } Keep at home a small piece of Sita Ashok tree root at the

> > pooja sthan so that a pooja of this piece is done every day .

This

> > piece will protect the family from any evil eye or spell.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> > Respected Bhusanpriya ji,

> >

\

Â

Sadar Namaskar

> > ,              Many many thanks for

the upayas

given by you. My

> brother in-law done upaya for putting copper coin in rain water.

Now

> the boy is became quite calm & not coming from his room. the

copper

> coin was put in each room. Kindly suggest further upaya in stead

of

> other upaya because boy is not doing any thing & not permitting

any

> body to touch him nor can reach nearby .please advise that copper

> coin dipped kept in each room may be reduced to one no. i.e. only

be

> kept in his room or remain in all rooms.

> >  The boy is under evil spell since 4-5 years, now they want

your

> help before going to Mental Hospital.

> >  Upaya may also be suggested for his parents to get rid of evil

> spell for their family.

> > Thanks .

> > M.K.Jain.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >  

> > Dear Jain Saheb,

> >

> > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

> which

> > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

> > the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these

> > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

rules

> > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

> >

> > [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in

> > rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect

> > enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water

> > evaporates.

> > [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at

least,

> > every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before

> offering.

> > [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any

container

> > for 7 days regularly.

> > [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman

temple.

> > Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi

> > from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of

this

> > sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at

> > least.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , MK Jain

<mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > To,

> > shri  Bhoosan priya ji,

> > Sadar Namaskar.

> >

> > > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good

self

> > and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my

> > Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-

> > > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is

> > frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out

> > side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.

> > > 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to  son.

> > > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of

chemel/dear

> > dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling  dropping of 

> > bat   &   pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported

that

whenever

> > he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases  many

times

> &

> > his bad actions are increases ..)

> > > Kindly give Upaya  for above.

> > >  

> > > Son       : Prince Jain

:- dob: 08-02-1987..

> >  tob:01:20 pm.  pob : Sagar (MP)

> > > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956. tob: 06:20

am. 

> > pob : Sagar (MP)

> > > Mother : Madhu jain   

:-dob:  28-01-1964

tob: 11:00 pm 

> >  pob: Damoh (MP)

> > >  

> > >  

> > > With regards

> > > MK Jain

> > >

> > >

> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without

> >

> > Dear Jain Saheb,

> >

> which

rules

> >

> > evaporates.

least,

> offering.

container

temple.

this

> > least.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , MK Jain

<mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > To,

> > Sadar Namaskar.

> >

self

chemel/dear

that

whenever

times

> &

> > his bad actions are increases .)

> > >  

> > > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956.. tob: 06:20

am. 

> > >  

> > >  

> > > With regards

> > > MK Jain

> > >

> > >

> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go

> > to http://in..messenge r ./ webmessengerprom o.php/

> > >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://in.messenger ./ invite/

> >

>

>

>

>

http://messenger./invite/

>

Dear Jain Saheb,

[ 1 ] There is no new upaya to be suggested for the young man. In

the meanwhile continue with the upaya already suggested.

[ 2 ] As for the father and the mother, what is their specific

problem? Let me know that so that I could suggest an appropriate

upaya for the problem.

Sincerely,

Priya

wrote:

>

>                                        

Sadar Namaskar,

>

>

> Thanks.

> M.K.JAIN

>

>

>

>

> <

>

>

>

> Dear Jain Saheb,

>

of

>

>

least

> once a week.

Venus

> 108 times every day.

>

> problematic.

>

> December.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " M.K. Jain "

<mkjain47@ .>

> wrote:

> >

> >

\

Â

Â Â Â Â  Sadar Namaskar,

boy

> is

he

> >

> > M.K.Jain.

> >

> >

> >

> >

wrote:

> >

> > <@ ....>

> >

> >

> >  

> > Dear jain Saheb,

> >

> > room.

> >

a

> around

collect

bats/pigeons

> >

This

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

\

Â

Sadar Namaskar

the upayas

given by you. My

Now

copper

of

any

be

your

> > Thanks .

> > M.K.Jain.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >  

> > Dear Jain Saheb,

> >

> which

rules

> >

> > evaporates.

least,

> offering.

container

temple.

this

> > least.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , MK Jain

<mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > To,

> > Sadar Namaskar.

> >

self

chemel/dear

that

whenever

times

> &

> > >  

am. 

> > >  

> > >  

> > > With regards

> > > MK Jain

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Dear Jain Saheb,

> >

> which

rules

> >

> > evaporates.

least,

> offering.

container

temple.

this

> > least.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , MK Jain

<mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > To,

> > Sadar Namaskar.

> >

self

chemel/dear

that

whenever

times

> &

> > >  

am. 

> > >  

> > >  

> > > With regards

> > > MK Jain

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Jain saheb,

[ 1 ] I can not think of any new upaya for the young man. You could

continue with the upaya I had suggested earlier.

[ 2 ] Let me know the specific problem between the parents so that I

could suggest appropriate upaya for them.

Sincerely,

Priya

wrote:

>

>                                        

Sadar Namaskar,

>

>

> Thanks.

> M.K.JAIN

>

>

>

>

Dear Jain saheb,

[ 1 ] I am afraid I can not think of any new upaya for the young

man. You can continue with the upaya I had suggested earlier.

[ 2 ] As for the parents, let me know the specific problems so that

I can suggest appropriate upaya.

Sincerely,

Priya

wrote:

>

>                                        

Sadar Namaskar,

>

>

> Thanks.

> M.K.JAIN

>

>

>

>

> <

>

>

>

> Dear Jain Saheb,

>

of

>

>

least

> once a week.

Venus

> 108 times every day.

>

> problematic.

>

> December.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " M.K. Jain "

<mkjain47@ .>

> wrote:

> >

> >

\

Â

Â Â Â Â  Sadar Namaskar,

boy

> is

he

> >

> > M.K.Jain.

> >

> >

> >

> >

wrote:

> >

> > <@ ....>

> >

> >

> >  

> > Dear jain Saheb,

> >

> > room.

> >

a

> around

collect

bats/pigeons

> >

This

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

\

Â

Sadar Namaskar

the upayas

given by you. My

Now

copper

of

any

be

your

> > Thanks .

> > M.K.Jain.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >  

> > Dear Jain Saheb,

> >

> which

rules

> >

> > evaporates.

least,

> offering.

container

temple.

this

> > least.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , MK Jain

<mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > To,

> > Sadar Namaskar.

> >

self

chemel/dear

that

whenever

times

> &

> > >  

am. 

> > >  

> > >  

> > > With regards

> > > MK Jain

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Dear Jain Saheb,

> >

> which

rules

> >

> > evaporates.

least,

> offering.

container

temple.

this

> > least.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , MK Jain

<mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > To,

> > Sadar Namaskar.

> >

self

chemel/dear

that

whenever

times

> &

> > >  

am. 

> > >  

> > >  

> > > With regards

> > > MK Jain

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

• 1 month later...

Respected Bhushan Priya ji,

Sadar Namaskar,

It is to inform you that boy is improving in day to day activities.The palak upaya is being comleted for 13 weeks ,I think this should be continuedfurther.

As directed by you that in dec 08,he will go through rahu/chandra dasha,so after looking to the improvement you will advise upaya for this antar dasa.

It is requested that further upaya may please be advised.

Thanks

M.K. JAIN.

< Sent: Saturday, 25 October, 2008 10:36:33 AMRe: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

Dear Jain Saheb,[ 1 ] There is no new upaya to be suggested for the young man. In the meanwhile continue with the upaya already suggested.[ 2 ] As for the father and the mother, what is their specific problem? Let me know that so that I could suggest an appropriate upaya for the problem.Sincerely,Priya, "M.K. Jain" <mkjain47@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Bhusanpriya ji ,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Sadar Namaskar,>

As already informed to you,the boy is keeping quite since cu coin upaya has been done .now the upaya of palak,sindur from haunuman idle are in progress,but no improvement is observed.kindly suggest the upaya so he can behave normally.any upaya if necessary may be suggested for his father & mother.It is to inform you that his father & mother are sleeping in separate rooms since long..the birth details are given below:-> Boy:-dob-08/ 02/1987,tob- 01:30 pm,pob-sagar( MP)> Father:02/10/ 1956,tob- 06:20 am,pob-sagar( MP) > > mother:28/01/ 1964,tob- 11:30 pm,pob-damoh( MP)> > This request is made looking to the condition of boy.> Thanks.> M.K.JAIN> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __>

<@ ...>> > Wednesday, 17 September, 2008 5:50:55 PM> Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain> > > Dear Jain Saheb,> > If you think that there has been some improvement in the behavior of > the young man then you can go ahead with further upaya.> > You know Venus is his Lagnesh. Now the stage has come when his > Lagnesh should be strengthened. Therefore he should :> > [ a ] Feed either Juar [ millets ] or green leaves to a cow at least > once a week.> [ b ] It would be advisable that he recite the beej mantra for Venus > 108 times every day.> > Currently he is

going through Rahu/Sun dasha. It is not that > problematic. > > Later from December he starts Rahu/Moon dasha. It is during this > dasha I suspect that things could go bad because the moon will get > depressed. Therefore I will advise to go slow about things. I will > suggest further upaya only after watching the turn of events in > December.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "M.K. Jain" <mkjain47@ .> > wrote:> >> > Respected BhusanPriya ji,> >

Sadar Namaskar,> > As advised by the Upayas were performed.The present status of boy > is> > that " he became calm & quite,not talking to any body.Generally he > is using Aurvedic oil & meditions as his own.> > Kindly advise further Upaya so he can live normal life with his > family & continue further studies. > > > > M.K.Jain.> >

> > Fw: Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain> > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08, <@ ...> wrote:> > > > <@ ....>> > Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain> > > > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:56 AM> > > > Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain> >  > > Dear jain Saheb,> > > > [ 1 ] Yes you can remove all the coins except the one kept in his> > room.> > [ 2 ] Ask the family to do the following upaya to get rid of any> > evil spell on their house:> > > > { i }On a Sunday, burn a little kachcha koyala { wood charcoal }>

> along with dried droppings of either a camel or a deer { Camel> > dung or deer dung } in an earthen pot. When the charcoal and the> > camel / deer droppings get red, sprinkle a few mustard seeds and a> > little bat/pigeon droppings over it and carry the smoking pot > around> > the house, in every nook and corner. The best place you can collect> > the droppings from is the deserted old buildings where bats/pigeons> > roost. Repeat this process for at least 13 Sundays.> > > > { ii } Keep at home a small piece of Sita Ashok tree root at the> > pooja sthan so that a pooja of this piece is done every day . This> > piece will protect the family from any evil eye or spell.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > Respected Bhusanpriya ji,> >

Sadar Namaskar> > ,             Many many thanks for the upayas given by you. My > brother in-law done upaya for putting copper coin in rain water. Now > the boy is became quite calm & not coming from his room. the copper > coin was put in each room. Kindly suggest further

upaya in stead of > other upaya because boy is not doing any thing & not permitting any > body to touch him nor can reach nearby .please advise that copper > coin dipped kept in each room may be reduced to one no. i.e. only be > kept in his room or remain in all rooms.> >  The boy is under evil spell since 4-5 years, now they want your > help before going to Mental Hospital.> >  Upaya may also be suggested for his parents to get rid of evil > spell for their family.> > Thanks .> > M.K.Jain.> > > > > > > > > >  > >  > > Dear Jain Saheb,> > > > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya > which> > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing> > the

remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these> > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules> > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in> > rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect> > enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water> > evaporates.> > [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least,> > every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before > offering.> > [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container> > for 7 days regularly.> > [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple.> > Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi> > from the right arm of

Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this> > sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at> > least.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@ ..>> > wrote:> > >> > > To,> > shri Bhoosan priya ji,> > Sadar Namaskar.> > > > > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self> > and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my> > Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-> > > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years.. He is> > frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out> > side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days..> > > 2.

His family is fully disturbed due to son.> > > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of chemel/dear> > dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling dropping of > > bat  &  pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever> > he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases many times > & > > his bad actions are increases ..)> > > Kindly give Upaya for above.> > >  > > > Son      : Prince Jain

:- dob: 08-02-1987..> >  tob:01:20 pm. pob : Sagar (MP)> > > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956. tob: 06:20 am. > > pob : Sagar (MP)> > > Mother : Madhu jain     :-dob: 28-01-1964 tob: 11:00 pm > >  pob: Damoh (MP)> > >  > > >  > > > With regards> > > MK Jain> > >> > >> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without> > >

> Dear Jain Saheb,> > > > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya > which> > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing> > the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these> > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules> > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in> > rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect> > enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water> > evaporates.> > [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at least,> > every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before > offering.> > [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any container>

> for 7 days regularly.> > [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple.> > Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi> > from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of this> > sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at> > least.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , MK Jain <mkj_mpseb@ ..>> > wrote:> > >> > > To,> > shri Bhoosan priya ji,> > Sadar Namaskar.> > > > > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good self> > and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my> > Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-> > >

1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is> > frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out> > side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.> > > 2.  His family is fully disturbed due to son.> > > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of chemel/dear> > dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinkling dropping of > > bat  &  pigen with mustered seeds.It is reported that whenever> > he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increases many times > & > > his bad actions are increases .)> > > Kindly give Upaya for above.> > >  > >

> Son      : Prince Jain      :- dob: 08-02-1987..> >  tob:01:20 pm. pob : Sagar (MP)> > > Father   : Shubhash jain :- dob: 02-10-1956.. tob: 06:20 am. > > pob : Sagar (MP)> > > Mother : Madhu jain     :-dob: 28-01-1964 tob: 11:00 pm > >  pob: Damoh (MP)> > >  > > >

> > > With regards> > > MK Jain> > >> > >> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go> > to http://in..messenge r ./ webmessengerprom o.php/> > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to > http://in.messenger ./ invite/> >> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/>

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear Jain Saheb,

[ 1 ] Feeding green leaves like palak etc will keep his lagnesh Venus

strong. Therefore I think it should be continued.

[ 2 ] For Rahu / Moon dasha he should :

[a] Do Shiv abhishek every Monday with a little milk.

should avoid places where there could be smoke, avoid wearing

blue.

[c] Now and then he should give some money to a sweeper.

Sincerely,

Priya

wrote:

>

> Respected Bhushan Priya ji,

>

\

Sadar Namaskar,

> It is to inform you that boy is improving in day to day

activities.The palak upaya is being comleted for 13 weeks ,I think

this should be continued

> further.

>           As directed by you that in dec 08,he will go through

rahu/chandra dasha,so after looking to the improvement you will

advise upaya for this antar dasa.

>      It is requested that further upaya may please be advised.

> Thanks

> M.K. JAIN.

>

>

>

>

> <

>

> Saturday, 25 October, 2008 10:36:33 AM

>

>

> Dear Jain Saheb,

>

> [ 1 ] There is no new upaya to be suggested for the young man. In

> the meanwhile continue with the upaya already suggested.

> [ 2 ] As for the father and the mother, what is their specific

> problem? Let me know that so that I could suggest an appropriate

> upaya for the problem.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " M.K. Jain "

<mkjain47@ .>

> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhusanpriya ji ,

> >

\

Sadar Namaskar,

> >                 As already

informed to you,the boy

is keeping

> quite since cu coin upaya has been done .now the upaya of

> palak,sindur from haunuman idle are in progress,but no improvement

> is observed.kindly suggest the upaya so he can behave normally.any

> upaya if necessary may be suggested for his father & mother.It is

to

> inform you that his father & mother are sleeping in separate rooms

> since long.the birth details are given below:-

> > Boy:-dob-08/ 02/1987,tob- 01:30 pm,pob-sagar( MP)

> > Father:02/10/ 1956,tob- 06:20 am,pob-sagar( MP)

> >

> > mother:28/01/ 1964,tob- 11:30 pm,pob-damoh( MP)

> >

> > This request is made looking to the condition of boy.

> > Thanks.

> > M.K.JAIN

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <@ ...>

> >

> > Wednesday, 17 September, 2008 5:50:55 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Jain Saheb,

> >

> > If you think that there has been some improvement in the behavior

> of

> > the young man then you can go ahead with further upaya.

> >

> > You know Venus is his Lagnesh. Now the stage has come when his

> > Lagnesh should be strengthened. Therefore he should :

> >

> > [ a ] Feed either Juar [ millets ] or green leaves to a cow at

> least

> > once a week.

> > [ b ] It would be advisable that he recite the beej mantra for

> Venus

> > 108 times every day.

> >

> > Currently he is going through Rahu/Sun dasha. It is not that

> > problematic.

> >

> > Later from December he starts Rahu/Moon dasha. It is during this

> > dasha I suspect that things could go bad because the moon will

get

> > depressed. Therefore I will advise to go slow about things. I

will

> > suggest further upaya only after watching the turn of events in

> > December.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " M.K. Jain "

> <mkjain47@ .>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected BhusanPriya ji,

> > >

>

ÂÂÂ\

Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ã‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ãâ€\

šÃ‚ Ã‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

>  Â Â Â Â  Sadar Namaskar,

> > > As advised by the Upayas were performed.The present status of

> boy

> > is

> > > that " he became calm & quite,not talking to any body.Generally

> he

> > is using Aurvedic oil & meditions as his own.

> > > Kindly advise further Upaya so he can live normal life with his

> > family & continue further studies. 

> > >

> > > M.K.Jain.

> > >

> > > Fw: Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08, <@ ...>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > <@ ....>

> > > Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

> > >

> > > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:56 AM

> > >

> > > Re: Feedback and another request >>>>> MK Jain

> > >  

> > > Dear jain Saheb,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Yes you can remove all the coins except the one kept in

his

> > > room.

> > > [ 2 ] Ask the family to do the following upaya to get rid of any

> > > evil spell on their house:

> > >

> > > { i }On a Sunday, burn a little kachcha koyala { wood charcoal }

> > > along with dried droppings of either a camel or a deer { Camel

> > > dung or deer dung } in an earthen pot. When the charcoal and the

> > > camel / deer droppings get red, sprinkle a few mustard seeds

and

> a

> > > little bat/pigeon droppings over it and carry the smoking pot

> > around

> > > the house, in every nook and corner. The best place you can

> collect

> > > the droppings from is the deserted old buildings where

> bats/pigeons

> > > roost. Repeat this process for at least 13 Sundays.

> > >

> > > { ii } Keep at home a small piece of Sita Ashok tree root at the

> > > pooja sthan so that a pooja of this piece is done every day .

> This

> > > piece will protect the family from any evil eye or spell.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Bhusanpriya ji,

> > >

>

ÂÂÂ\

Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Ã‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ãâ€\

šÃ‚ Ã‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

>     Sadar Namaskar

> > >

,        ÂÂ\

Ã‚ Â Â Â  Many many

thanks for the upayas

> given by you. My

> > brother in-law done upaya for putting copper coin in rain water.

> Now

> > the boy is became quite calm & not coming from his room. the

> copper

> > coin was put in each room. Kindly suggest further upaya in stead

> of

> > other upaya because boy is not doing any thing & not permitting

> any

> > body to touch him nor can reach nearby .please advise that copper

> > coin dipped kept in each room may be reduced to one no. i.e. only

> be

> > kept in his room or remain in all rooms.

> > >  The boy is under evil spell since 4-5 years, now they want

> your

> > help before going to Mental Hospital.

> > >  Upaya may also be suggested for his parents to get rid of

evil

> > spell for their family.

> > > Thanks .

> > > M.K.Jain.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >  

> > > Dear Jain Saheb,

> > >

> > > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

> > which

> > > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of

doing

> > > the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these

> > > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

> rules

> > > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped

in

> > > rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect

> > > enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water

> > > evaporates.

> > > [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at

> least,

> > > every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before

> > offering.

> > > [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any

> container

> > > for 7 days regularly.

> > > [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman

> temple.

> > > Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi

> > > from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of

> this

> > > sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at

> > > least.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , MK Jain

> <mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > To,

> > > shriÃÆ'‚  Bhoosan priya ji,

> > > Sadar Namaskar.

> > >

> > > > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good

> self

> > > and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my

> > > Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-

> > > > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is

> > > frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out

> > > side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.

> > > > 2. ÃÆ'‚ His family is fully disturbed due

toÃÆ'‚  son.

> > > > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of

> chemel/dear

> > > dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinklingÃÆ'‚  dropping

ofÃÆ'‚ 

> > > batÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚  & ÃÆ'‚  pigen

with mustered seeds.It

is reported that

> whenever

> > > he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increasesÃÆ'‚ 

many

> times

> > &

> > > his bad actions are increases ..)

> > > > Kindly give UpayaÃÆ'‚  for above.

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > >

SonÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ÂÃ\

‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚  :

Prince Jain

>

ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ \

ÃÆ'‚ :- dob: 08-02-1987..

> > > ÃÆ'‚ tob:01:20 pm.ÃÆ'‚  pob : Sagar (MP)

> > > > Father ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ : Shubhash jain :- dob:

02-10-1956.

tob: 06:20

> am.ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > pob : Sagar (MP)

> > > > Mother : Madhu

jainÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ 

ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ :-dob:ÃÆ'‚  28-01-1964

> tob: 11:00 pmÃÆ'‚ 

> > > ÃÆ'‚ pob: Damoh (MP)

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > > With regards

> > > > MK Jain

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without

> > >

> > > Dear Jain Saheb,

> > >

> > > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

> > which

> > > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of

doing

> > > the remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these

> > > upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the

> rules

> > > otherwise the upaya will not be effective.

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped

in

> > > rain water. Use a brass container with a lid for that. Collect

> > > enough rain water so that it could be replenished when the water

> > > evaporates.

> > > [ 2 ] He should offer water to the Sun God, for 100 days at

> least,

> > > every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before

> > offering.

> > > [ 3 ] He should offer at any temple a little curds in any

> container

> > > for 7 days regularly.

> > > [ 4 ] Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman

> temple.

> > > Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi

> > > from the right arm of Hanuman idol. He should apply a tilak of

> this

> > > sindoor , between the eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at

> > > least.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , MK Jain

> <mkj_mpseb@ ..>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > To,

> > > shriÃÆ'‚  Bhoosan priya ji,

> > > Sadar Namaskar.

> > >

> > > > Respected sir I am doing the upaya as suggested by your good

> self

> > > and some positive results are observed. Now I am requested by my

> > > Brother inlaw to ask the upaya for his son & family:-

> > > > 1. His son is under Evil spell since 5-6 years. He is

> > > frequenly making quarrel with his mother & father ,do jhagra out

> > > side,even he has knifed some one before 15 days.

> > > > 2. ÃÆ'‚ His family is fully disturbed due

toÃÆ'‚  son.

> > > > (The Evil spell Upaya was suggested by me (Burning of

> chemel/dear

> > > dung in earthn pot with charcoal & sprinklingÃÆ'‚  dropping

ofÃÆ'‚ 

> > > batÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚  & ÃÆ'‚  pigen

with mustered seeds.It

is reported that

> whenever

> > > he do this upaya ,the agrevation of his son increasesÃÆ'‚ 

many

> times

> > &

> > > his bad actions are increases .)

> > > > Kindly give UpayaÃÆ'‚  for above.

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > >

SonÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ÂÃ\

‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚  :

Prince Jain

>

ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ \

ÃÆ'‚ :- dob: 08-02-1987..

> > > ÃÆ'‚ tob:01:20 pm.ÃÆ'‚  pob : Sagar (MP)

> > > > Father ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ : Shubhash jain :- dob:

02-10-1956..

tob: 06:20

> am.ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > pob : Sagar (MP)

> > > > Mother : Madhu

jainÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ 

ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ :-dob:ÃÆ'‚  28-01-1964

> tob: 11:00 pmÃÆ'‚ 

> > > ÃÆ'‚ pob: Damoh (MP)

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > > ÃÆ'‚