IndiaDivine.org

Some Sunday Queries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Please help me with these queries

1. If Lagnesh is supposed to be the guardian angel then why are there remedies for Lagnesh who will never harm oneself. It is not that I am averse to doing any remedies. I am reciting Beej Mantras.

2. Bhagyesh and Lagnesh are supposed to be very supportive of the native according to Astrology. Isnt it?

3. Sir, am becoming father of twins. You see any planet in the play here? Thanks for the remedies and am happy. But I am worried all the more because of below mentioned.

4. Startup and Venus Antardasha.

A. Our startup has not done well as of now. Some discussions happens with clients and they dont come back. Else we are not getting the proper pricing or the job which we can do. Please suggest.

B. Do you see any change of Job for me? Else can you please suggest when I can or should change the job considering that we are in a start up? Considering Venus Antardasha to be good for me, Should I make useof this period to settle down or strive to make the startup better?

It is natural that I have to be prepared with a backup now. The market is also not good. Either the company should do well or I should join somewhere.

Moreover from 22/12/2011 until 13/08/2015, I go through the Antar dasha of sun, Moon and Mars under Shani Mahadasha.My worry is next few years until 2015 seems to be not a very good period for me.

5. Good period

When would it be a Golden period in my life? Please let me know. I am waiting for a period like that. All the remedies are for respecting , loving and caring for Father, Mother,Brothers,Wife, Animals etc... When will I see my life and live it? I have gone through quite bad times during my academics and also due to not having a child.

Is this my Golden period?- From 13/08/2015 - the entire Shani Dasha until 2020 seems to be good. Then the Dasha of my Lagnesh Mercury will start until 2037. (Courtesy a website).

I understand that my Bhagyesh is not well placed and since I am doing the remedies it should help right?

6. Regular remedies in general I have chosen from what you have given. This means this is what is regularly done.

a. Sun-> Coin given at a temple kept in yellow cloth. Arghya sometimes.

b.Moon-> Rain water kept in a square and Round Glass bottles. Silver piece in the room and purse always.

c. Mars-> Honey everyday morning. But after I see myhand and a small prayer. First I look at my face and then have honey. Beej Mantra.

d.Mercury-> Beej Mantra

e.Jupiter-> Haldi Tilak. And other Upayas which is suggested by you on requirement basis. Beej Mantra.

f.Venus-> Perfumes. No remedy.

g.Saturn-> Light Till lamp. Sometimes give mustard oil to temple. And other Upayas which is suggested by you on hequirement basis. Beej Mantra.

h. Rahu-> Silver elephant in rain water.

i.Ketu-> Feeding Dogs whenever I find them.

Queries->

a. For Lagnesh, Bhagyesh , Mars (Illness, Boss, subordinates,earnings,anger) and Karmesh(Jupiter), I recite Beej Mantras everyday 27 times morning and night.

b. I take drinks max weekly once but it is not free liquor.

c. I take egg because I need protein and its one of the best form.Moreover our food doesnt have many options for Protein. From my childhood Doctor had advised my parents to give eggs to me everyday and they had given it to me everyday.

Bless me on the above 2. They relax me and eggs keep me healthy also. I dont take meat.

7.Laziness and concentration.

a. I am waiting to do the Jupiter and Saturn remedies during Dussehra for laziness and lack of concentration.

b. I may surely find a Rudraksha but cant say they are treated with Mantras etc... Is it a must that they should be treated spiritually?

Regds

KY.

Dear Karmayogi,

My answers in red.

Sincerely,

Priya

, "karma_yogi1975" <karma_yogi1975 wrote:>> > Respected Sir,> > Please help me with these queries> > 1. If Lagnesh is supposed to be the guardian angel then why are there> remedies for Lagnesh who will never harm oneself. It is not that I am> averse to doing any remedies. I am reciting Beej Mantras.

Be it Lagnesh or Bhagyesh they support the native so long as they are not turned malefic through our own actions. Therefore it is not true that Lagnesh or Bhagyesh would support a native come what may.

> > 2. Bhagyesh and Lagnesh are supposed to be very supportive of the native> according to Astrology. Isnt it?> > 3. Sir, am becoming father of twins. You see any planet in the play> here? Thanks for the remedies and am happy. But I am worried all the> more because of below mentioned.

Your saptmansh chart does indicate twins, of which one is a girl

> > 4. Startup and Venus Antardasha.> > A. Our startup has not done well as of now. Some discussions happens> with clients and they dont come back. Else we are not getting the proper> pricing or the job which we can do. Please suggest.

Venus being the 12th lord, i would suggest you go for foreign clients. Ecxept for appeasing your jupiter [ 10th lord ] you can not do much.

> > B. Do you see any change of Job for me? Else can you please suggest when> I can or should change the job considering that we are in a start up?> Considering Venus Antardasha to be good for me, Should I make useof this> period to settle down or strive to make the startup better?> > It is natural that I have to be prepared with a backup now. The market> is also not good. Either the company should do well or I should join> somewhere.

There are no indications of change of place during your 33rd and 34th year. If you look for a new job it is likely to be in the same city you are in now.

> > Moreover from 22/12/2011 until 13/08/2015, I go through the Antar dasha> of sun, Moon and Mars under Shani Mahadasha.My worry is next few years> until 2015 seems to be not a very good period for me.

Yes, you should avoid taking any major risks during this period.

> > 5. Good period> > When would it be a Golden period in my life? Please let me know. I am> waiting for a period like that. All the remedies are for respecting ,> loving and caring for Father, Mother,Brothers,Wife, Animals etc... When> will I see my life and live it? I have gone through quite bad times> during my academics and also due to not having a child.> > Is this my Golden period?- From 13/08/2015 - the entire Shani Dasha> until 2020 seems to be good. Then the Dasha of my Lagnesh Mercury will> start until 2037. (Courtesy a website).> > I understand that my Bhagyesh is not well placed and since I am doing> the remedies it should help right?

Since I do not predict about future I wouldn't know. But yes this period is likely to be better than the previous slot. Sure the remedies for your Bhgyesh and the Karmesh Jupiter should help you professionaly.

> > > > 6. Regular remedies in general I have chosen from what you have given.> This means this is what is regularly done.> > a. Sun-> Coin given at a temple kept in yellow cloth. Arghya sometimes.> > b.Moon-> Rain water kept in a square and Round Glass bottles. Silver> piece in the room and purse always.> > c. Mars-> Honey everyday morning. But after I see myhand and a small> prayer. First I look at my face and then have honey. Beej Mantra.> > d.Mercury-> Beej Mantra> > e.Jupiter-> Haldi Tilak. And other Upayas which is suggested by you on> requirement basis. Beej Mantra.> > f.Venus-> Perfumes. No remedy.> > g.Saturn-> Light Till lamp. Sometimes give mustard oil to temple. And> other Upayas which is suggested by you on hequirement basis. Beej> Mantra.> > h. Rahu-> Silver elephant in rain water.> > i.Ketu-> Feeding Dogs whenever I find them.

Yes, good for you

> > > > Queries->> > a. For Lagnesh, Bhagyesh , Mars (Illness, Boss,> subordinates,earnings,anger) and Karmesh(Jupiter), I recite Beej Mantras> everyday 27 times morning and night.

Good

> > b. I take drinks max weekly once but it is not free liquor.

Since your Saturn is not well placed, no harm in having free liquor.> > c. I take egg because I need protein and its one of the best> form.Moreover our food doesnt have many options for Protein. From my> childhood Doctor had advised my parents to give eggs to me everyday and> they had given it to me everyday.

Since mercury is your Lagnesh, I will not advise you to take eggs. You can take other protein substitutes, like paneer etc.

> > Bless me on the above 2. They relax me and eggs keep me healthy also. I> dont take meat.> > 7.Laziness and concentration.> > a. I am waiting to do the Jupiter and Saturn remedies during Dussehra> for laziness and lack of concentration.

Good> > b. I may surely find a Rudraksha but cant say they are treated with> Mantras etc... Is it a must that they should be treated spiritually?

Once you get it blessed at a Shivling the Rudraksha will get energised. But wash them in Ganga jal before getting them energised at a shivling

> > Regds> > KY.>

Respected Sir,

As I have said, I have rain water kept in a glass bottle.

Can I use this wherever a remedy requires Gangajal or rain water?Or

should I have a separate one?

Regds

KY

, " "

< wrote:

>

>

> Dear Karmayogi,

>

> My answers in red.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

> , " karma_yogi1975 "

> <karma_yogi1975@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Sir,

> >

> > Please help me with these queries

> >

> > 1. If Lagnesh is supposed to be the guardian angel then why are

there

> > remedies for Lagnesh who will never harm oneself. It is not that

I am

> > averse to doing any remedies. I am reciting Beej Mantras.

>

> Be it Lagnesh or Bhagyesh they support the native so long as they

are

> not turned malefic through our own actions. Therefore it is not

true

> that Lagnesh or Bhagyesh would support a native come what may.

>

>

> >

> > 2. Bhagyesh and Lagnesh are supposed to be very supportive of the

> native

> > according to Astrology. Isnt it?

> >

> > 3. Sir, am becoming father of twins. You see any planet in the

play

> > here? Thanks for the remedies and am happy. But I am worried all

the

> > more because of below mentioned.

>

> Your saptmansh chart does indicate twins, of which one is a girl

>

>

>

>

> >

> > 4. Startup and Venus Antardasha.

> >

> > A. Our startup has not done well as of now. Some discussions

happens

> > with clients and they dont come back. Else we are not getting the

> proper

> > pricing or the job which we can do. Please suggest.

>

> Venus being the 12th lord, i would suggest you go for foreign

clients.

> Ecxept for appeasing your jupiter [ 10th lord ] you can not do

much.

>

>

>

>

> >

> > B. Do you see any change of Job for me? Else can you please

suggest

> when

> > I can or should change the job considering that we are in a

start up?

> > Considering Venus Antardasha to be good for me, Should I make

useof

> this

> > period to settle down or strive to make the startup better?

> >

> > It is natural that I have to be prepared with a backup now. The

market

> > is also not good. Either the company should do well or I should

join

> > somewhere.

>

> There are no indications of change of place during your 33rd and

34th

> year. If you look for a new job it is likely to be in the same

city you

> are in now.

>

>

>

>

> >

> > Moreover from 22/12/2011 until 13/08/2015, I go through the Antar

> dasha

> > of sun, Moon and Mars under Shani Mahadasha.My worry is next few

years

> > until 2015 seems to be not a very good period for me.

>

> Yes, you should avoid taking any major risks during this period.

>

>

>

>

> >

> > 5. Good period

> >

> > When would it be a Golden period in my life? Please let me know.

I am

> > waiting for a period like that. All the remedies are for

respecting ,

> > loving and caring for Father, Mother,Brothers,Wife, Animals

etc...

> When

> > will I see my life and live it? I have gone through quite bad

times

> > during my academics and also due to not having a child.

> >

> > Is this my Golden period?- From 13/08/2015 - the entire Shani

Dasha

> > until 2020 seems to be good. Then the Dasha of my Lagnesh

Mercury will

> > start until 2037. (Courtesy a website).

> >

> > I understand that my Bhagyesh is not well placed and since I am

doing

> > the remedies it should help right?

>

> Since I do not predict about future I wouldn't know. But yes this

period

> is likely to be better than the previous slot. Sure the remedies

for

> your Bhgyesh and the Karmesh Jupiter should help you professionaly.

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> > 6. Regular remedies in general I have chosen from what you have

given.

> > This means this is what is regularly done.

> >

> > a. Sun-> Coin given at a temple kept in yellow cloth. Arghya

> sometimes.

> >

> > b.Moon-> Rain water kept in a square and Round Glass bottles.

Silver

> > piece in the room and purse always.

> >

> > c. Mars-> Honey everyday morning. But after I see myhand and a

small

> > prayer. First I look at my face and then have honey. Beej Mantra.

> >

> > d.Mercury-> Beej Mantra

> >

> > e.Jupiter-> Haldi Tilak. And other Upayas which is suggested by

you on

> > requirement basis. Beej Mantra.

> >

> > f.Venus-> Perfumes. No remedy.

> >

> > g.Saturn-> Light Till lamp. Sometimes give mustard oil to

temple. And

> > other Upayas which is suggested by you on hequirement basis. Beej

> > Mantra.

> >

> > h. Rahu-> Silver elephant in rain water.

> >

> > i.Ketu-> Feeding Dogs whenever I find them.

>

> Yes, good for you

>

> >

> >

> > Queries->

> >

> > a. For Lagnesh, Bhagyesh , Mars (Illness, Boss,

> > subordinates,earnings,anger) and Karmesh(Jupiter), I recite Beej

> Mantras

> > everyday 27 times morning and night.

>

> Good

>

>

> >

> > b. I take drinks max weekly once but it is not free liquor.

>

> Since your Saturn is not well placed, no harm in having free

liquor.

> >

> > c. I take egg because I need protein and its one of the best

> > form.Moreover our food doesnt have many options for Protein.

From my

> > childhood Doctor had advised my parents to give eggs to me

everyday

> and

> > they had given it to me everyday.

>

> Since mercury is your Lagnesh, I will not advise you to take eggs.

You

> can take other protein substitutes, like paneer etc.

>

>

> >

> > Bless me on the above 2. They relax me and eggs keep me healthy

also.

> I

> > dont take meat.

> >

> > 7.Laziness and concentration.

> >

> > a. I am waiting to do the Jupiter and Saturn remedies during

Dussehra

> > for laziness and lack of concentration.

>

> Good

> >

> > b. I may surely find a Rudraksha but cant say they are treated

with

> > Mantras etc... Is it a must that they should be treated

spiritually?

>

> Once you get it blessed at a Shivling the Rudraksha will get

energised.

> But wash them in Ganga jal before getting them energised at a

shivling