IndiaDivine.org

Virshpal upaya for my sons. Milu kar --Clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji, Thank you very much for your help. I like to know for both sons what I should do with brass bowl after year end of their birthday. Pls reply, thanks again < wrote: Dear Milu ji,Here are the varshphal upaya for both the sons to be done according to the rules of doing remedies given in the files.Elder son : Born October 8,

1981He should :[ 1 ] Offer at any temple a pinch of saffron for 7 days regularly[ 2 ] Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so that the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 3 ] Keep with him, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a copper coin [ without a hole in it] which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you that coin in prasaad.[ 4 ] Immerse in a river on any Thursday, after sun set and before it gets dark, 1100gm jau, once.[ 5 ] Keep a brass container/bowl with a lid in the North East corner of your house. Each day for 7 days regularly place a few grains of rice into this bowl. Let the bowl be there for this birth year.Younger son : born September 21, 1983He

should :[ 1 ] Keep a brass container/bowl with a lid in the North East corner of your house. Each day for 7 days regularly place a few grains of wheat into this bowl. Let the bowl be there for this birth year.[ 2 ] Keep in the west side of his house/room a little mustard oil in an earthen / porcelain pot.[ 3 ] In case he doesn't get good night's sleep, then he should keep in his room a little saunf tied in pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth.Sincerely,Priya , "greeenpep" <greeenpep wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> I like to have Varspal upaya for my Older son.> 1. Mitryan > His DOB. Oct 8, 1981. Harrisburg, Pensylvania, USA. TOB 6:05 PM> > 2. Rajorshi > His DOB Sep. 21. 1983, Harrisburg, Pensylvania, USA. TOB 9:20 AM. > > I

will appreciate your help. Long time I did not get a touch with the > groups. Thanks for your help>