IndiaDivine.org

Varshphal Remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

01) In this case to appease Rahu, should I recite the beej mantra of Rahu or Stotra of Rahu?

02) I want to strengethen my Sun as it is neech in Tula Rashi. I have already been offering water (alongwith milk + suger) for last two years. What else can be done to make the Sun stronger? Reciting of Beej Mantra of Sun?

03) I have been keeping a small silver goli in my wallet wrapped in yellow cloth (upaya of previous varshphal). What shall I do with it now as the year is likely to get over? Kindly let me know.

Thanking you in advance,

Best Regards

LK

< Sent: Wednesday, 29 October, 2008 7:23:56 PMRe: I am in Trouble >>>> lkremedies

Dear LK,Rahu in the 10th is likely to create uncertainity in the area of profession. It can bring about sudden and unexpected changes.Sincerely,Priya, My Solutions <lkremedies@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > Thank you very much for your kind response. Kindly let me know if Rahu in 10th (profession) will be helping hand for travelling/change job OR it would create more problem/disturbance s in job sphere?.> > Best Regards> > LK> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> <@ ...>> > Saturday, 25 October, 2008 5:43:52 PM> Re: I am in Trouble >>>> lkremedies> > > Dear LK,> > [ 1 ] In your 39th year varsh phal chart the planets are placed :> 1st house : Mars> 3rd house : Sat and moon> 9th house : Ketu> 10th house : rahu> 12th house : sun, mercury,jupiter and venus.> > [ 2 ] Yes, if you change your living place or work place during your > 39th year it will be beneficial.> > [ 3 ] Get one made if you are not getting it in the market. Normally > such chhalla are available with those who deal in curtain material. > They use such chhalla to hang a curtain from. There is no > alternative to this upaya.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > ---

In , "lkremedies" > <lkremedies@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > 01) Kindly let me know the position of each planet in my horoscope > > for the coming year/varshpal.> > 02) I am desperate to change the place - both living plance as > well > > as working. Kindly let me know if stars suggest so for this year > > varshpal. Also kindly let me know, which planet should I > > strengthen/please for change in place.> > 03) I am not geeting the steel challa. Kindly suggest alternate.> > > > Best Regards> > > > remedy seeker> > > > > > , "" > > <@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear lk,> > > > > > I am

suggesting your Varsh Phal upaya for the 39th year. These > > upaya > > > will also take care of your apprehensions about the job.> > > > > > [ 1 ] Keep in a dark corner in the West, under the weight of a > > > stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.> > > [ 2 ] Keep a brass bowl with a lid in the North East corner of > > your > > > house. Each day for 5 days regularly place a sabut haldi ganth > and > > a > > > few grains of wheat into this bowl. > > > [ 3 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river > while > > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same > > time. > > > [ 4 ] Feed green leaves to a cow at least once a week.> > > [ 5

] Worship Lord Hanuman every day> > > [ 6 ] Recite the stotra for Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the > > > text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra > in > > > any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with > a > > > double click.> > > > > > { for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same > folder > > > containing the stotra in Hindi script. }> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "lkremedies" > > > <lkremedies@ > wrote:> > >

>> > > > Dear Dr. Bhooshan Priya Ji, Greetings of the Day.> > > > > > > > Sir,> > > > > > > > Recently I met with road accident and it was a narrow escape. > > > After > > > > recovering from injuries, joined office yesterday and found > that > > > > things are in very bad shape once again. There are layoffs, > > > roughly > > > > 2000 employees have been given pink-slip in my organisation. > My > > > > birthday is approaching fast and I am too eagar as to know > which > > > > part of the life will be becoming more valunerable in this > > period. > > > I > > > > am too concerned about job. Is there any danger of loosing the > > > job? > > > > > > > > I

request you to kindly suggest the varshphal remedies bit > early > > > as > > > > sometimes it may be good to act well in advance in order to > seek > > > > divine blessing through LK remedies. Kindly pay special > > attention > > > to > > > > job/career. Also, is there any job change/living place change > in > > > > near future, kindly let me know.> > > > > > > > Thanking you in advance,> > > > > > > > Best Regards> > > > > > > > My Solutions> > > >> > >> >> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 5 years later...