IndiaDivine.org

Varsh Kundali & the transit of Jupiter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Priya ji,

You have been very kind in guiding me from time to time and providing a great moral support in times of the greatest distress I passed thru during the last 2+ years. I have no way of thanking you enouch for your help and pray that the God will bless you with all the Best in this life & in the next [if it is inevitable].

With my Janam Kundali based on the time of birth [Vijayawada, 19-11-1955 at 22:55 hrs] and with my Varsh Kundali calculated for 19-11-2008 at 14:48 hrs, I find a substantial divergence in the fortunes.

The Janam Kundali indicates a troubled period, with Saturn in the astama position and Jupiter entering the janma rasi. Added to these gochara indications, the Rahu antara in Jupiter is starting on 17-Dec-08. Though Jupiter & Rahu are individually helpful in my case, their combination in 1980-81 has casued a great pain when I had to work at Jammu Tawi away from the parents in down South. Now the same combination with the added complication of dasa-chchidra in starting.

Corroborating the likely trend, the current down turn is causing a lot of strain [as I am now working for a property developer] and we have been seriously discussing salary-cuts and job-cuts. That apart, I have lost quite a lot of money on the stock options given by my previous employer plus finding problems with the cousin who is currently occupying my grand-father's house which has been inherited by me. That would mean, problems concerning properties, wealth and also the salary / job. Probably with the gochara positions of Saturn & Jupiter, all these relevant houses are adversely affected. But the dasa-chchidra effects are more scary, with the period stretching over 29 months.

In the above background, it is odd that the Varsh Kundali shows a positive picture; I suspect that the Varsh Kundali my be incorrect since I totally depend on the software for the Varsh Kundali.

Based on your past advices from time to time over the past two years, I am continuing to do the chanting of (a) beeja mantras for Moon & Venus, (b) stotras for Mars & Jupiter and © Durga Sapt Shati Siddha Mantra number-8 starting "karotu saa naH", every day. Probably, I may have to discontinue some of these and take up new chantings.

I am aware that you would not enter into a debate on the predictions nor would you hazard one. However, may I request you to kindly (a) analyse my position & indicate the inimical planets / combinations / dasas that are likely to cause the damage and (b) suggest remedial measures – with advise on continuing some of the chantings which I have been doing over the past one year.

Best Regards & Thanks,Narayan, KBVBangalore

, "kbvnarayan" <kbvnarayan wrote:>> Priya ji,> > Thank you very much.> > Narayan> > , "" > @ wrote:> >> > Dear Narayan ji,> > > > You are right. The aspect of Saturn on the moon would give a > certain > > amount of sadness. at times leading to depression. It also gives a > > feeling of 'virakti'.. disinterested in worldly material life.> > > > Such a tendency might be desirable in a family man after the age of > > seventy or so when he is through with all his family > > responsibilities. But in a young man such feelings are not > desirable > > because it might lead to escapism.> > > > Yes, you can do the upaya of Shiv-Sarp abhishek if you like. This > > will help the Moon get out of the Saturn's influence.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "kbvnarayan" > > <kbvnarayan@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > Could you please enlighten me on the Vish Yog. From the trailing > > message> > > here, it appears to form when Saturn aspects Moon in the natal > > chart. I> > > was under the impression that such aspect would cause sanyasa > yoga > > and> > > gives the native a philosophic outlook.> > > > > > My Moon is in Capricorn with the combust Saturn from Scorpion > > aspecting> > > it [born 19-11-1955 at 22:55 hrs at Vijayawada]. The effects of > > this> > > aspect as I find in retrospect are that it gave a sense of > sadness > > more> > > than proportionate to the cause, on every occasion. It created > > feeling> > > of loneliness even in a crowd of revelry, continuing even at the > > age of> > > 52. It also caused feeling of renunciation on many occassions and > > I had> > > been on the verge of going ascetic on more than one occassion > > [that was> > > before I got married; though after marriage I avoided such feeling> > > stadfastly reminding myself of the duty / responsibility I owe to> > > another human].> > > > > > Well, Sir! In my younger days I did not know that remedial > measures> > > could help. Do you suggest that I can perform this remedy of > > performing> > > milk abhishekam.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Narayan> > > Bangalore> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , ""> > > <@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Jaideep,> > > >> > > > This is the upaya for the Vish Yog :> > > >> > > > Find a shiv temple where the shiv ling has a serpent either > > carved> > > > round the shiv ling or is used as an umbrella over the shivling.> > > > Bathe this shivling with milk every Saturday for 13 Saturdays> > > > regularly. While bathing and feeding the shiv sarp with milk > keep> > > > reciting the following mantra> > > >> > > > “om nav kulaya vidmahey vishdantaay dheemahi tanno sarp> > > prachodayaat"> > > >> > > > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder > “> > > > mantra used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in > Hindi> > > > script }> > > >> > > > Sincerely,> > > >> > > > Priya> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "googleadsense10"> > > > googleadsense10@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Does any one know here remedy for moon-saturn vish yog remedy > > iam> > > > libra> > > > > ascendant my moon is in capricorn and saturn is in cancer> > > > retrograde my> > > > > birth details are 4th jan 1976> > > > > 3:02am> > > > > kanpur,u.p.,india> > > > > Kindly see the needful done> > > > >> > > > > Thanking You> > > > > Jaideep Mukherji> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>