IndiaDivine.org

help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

guru ji pranam,

Long time i had not been able to start the barley upaya but today i will start it.

What does barley stand for in hindi.

regards

sandhya--- On Mon, 9/8/08, < wrote:

<Re: kindly suggest remedy >>>> Richa Gupta Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 1:13 PM

Dear Richa,In that case the upaya # 3 can be done by any of your blood relations on your behalf. There is no alternative for the upaya.The upaya schedule you have mentioned is fine.Sincerely,Priya, richa gupta <richaa_gupta2109@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> ?> sadar pranam and charan sparsh> ?> thanx for ur quick reply.> ?> I will start the upaya very soon > ?> To do Upaya no 1 and 2 is easy but since i am working and come home late?and come home by 9 p.m?so the upaya no . 3 does not look feasable for me to do, moreover i cannot take holiday every month for it..Sir,,,,can there be any substitute for this upaya.> ?> i will start upaya no 1 from? today itself? and the second one

after 2-3 days,,,,is it okie> ?> regards> ?> sandhya> > --- On Sat, 9/6/08, <@ ...> wrote:> > <@ ...>> Re: kindly suggest remedy >>>> Richa Gupta> > Saturday, September 6, 2008, 1:57 PM> > > > > > > Dear Richa,> > For acne scars :> > Get a few tablets of kapoor [ camphor ], grind them into powder. > Every day add a pinch of this powder into fresh curds and apply this > at least twice a day on the affected areas of the skin. You can wash > it away with fresh water after some time. This is an upaya and not a > medicine.>

> For BP :> > Recite it as many times as you can :> > Om lam lalita deivvayee namah > > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder ? > mantra used in upaya? you will find the mantra written in Hindi > script }> > To lose weight :> > [ 1 ] Every month on any Thursday, after sun set and before it gets > dark, immerse in a river barley equal to one-tenth of your weight, > Do this for 10 months regularly.> [ 2 ] Before immersing the barley into the river, immerse a handful > of rice into the water first.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , richa gupta > <richaa_gupta2109@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Priya ji ,> > ?> > Sadar pranam,> > ?> > ?> > I have started the

mantra for badha shanti as suggested by you > earlier..> > ?> > sir, these days my health is not keeping well, i have been getting > acne scars on my face since sometime. ?i have B.P sometimes and??my > weight is also increasing day by day.i have been trying to reduce > but nothing is helpfull.Kindly suggest any remedy for it.> > ?> > for quick reference my dob is 27/12/69 at 13:41:52/delhi.> > ?> > regards> > ?> > Sandhya> > ?> > ?> > ?> >>