IndiaDivine.org

Varsh Phal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Seeking your blessings since I am entering my 34th year tomorrow i.e. Dec 9th.

1. I know from you that I have to do the Channa Dal Upaya for 7 days after Dec 9th, for Jupiter

2.For Saturn I will continue with the remedies which I am doing without fail.

3.I would like to know Sir if there is a difference in Saturn's behaviour in the coming years as compared to previous years of the Dasha.Like, Is Saturn turning to be more beneficial except Saturn/Sun dasha?

4.Should I understand that the impact on profession is only for this year atleast in Shani Mahadasha? I have Sun, Moon and Mars dasha coming up. Are they going to impact other aspects rather than profession?

Strangely something is happening and again due to these reasons only my belief in Astrology has increased.

Of late there has been quite a good number of irritations happening between me and my Dad. He is turning to be adamant also.

I am worried about his health although there is no sign of bad health. He has a good discipline. Do you see any issues w.r.t my relation with my father or his health etc...

Anything to do with Jupiter Transit?

We are on talking terms but his dominance and adamance is increasing . Now I dont wnat to fight everyday and in turn this turning into Ahankaar. Infact I have reduced talking especially for this period with everyone. Lest it turn into something else.

5. Anymore Varshphal Upayas which is very much required by me to do? My aim for this year is to save my job and have a decent Salary coming every month and to enjoy the company of my kids which are expected this month. No arguments, no fights, no extravagance etc...

6.Coming to spending, is there any prohibition in buying a handycam, mobile etc... if I can afford it? My wife's desires owing to my birthday, Children arriving etc...

I am not investing in any major deals, house etc... Speculation I have anyway ruled out in my life.

Regds

KY