IndiaDivine.org

Varsha Phal Upaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Priya Ji,My birth details are as follows:Name : PragnyaDate of Birth: 13-12-1978 Time of Birth:4.47PMPlace of Birth: Bhawanipatna(Orissa)Please suggest the varsha phal Upaya. I have joined a new course recently will it be beneficial for me? Please suggest some upaya.Regards,Pragnya -pradhanp_31 lalkitab remedies Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:29:04 +0530 (IST)Re: Re: Professioal problems >>>> pradhan p 31Respected Gurujee,Thank you very much for the early response.Kindly clarify whether the upayas shall be done in any particular or specific day or in any day of the week.Regards,Pragnya wrote: Dear Pragnya,I have gone through both the horoscopes. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you. Go to the files and read the rules of doing the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me.[ 1 ] Upaya for your job :[ a ] Place in the west corner of your house a little mustard oil in an iron dibbi.[ b ] Place a similar dibbi with mustard oil within the compound of any Govt office building.[ c ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead.[ 2 ] For better job for your Husband, he should :[ a ] Wear in the little finger of his left hand a silver chhalla { a simple ring }. The chhalla should not be joined at the ends.[ b ] Twice a year he should feed young kanyas { girls below 10 } and seek their blessings after touching their feet.[ c ] Bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so that the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ d ] Keep with him, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a coin in prasaad.[ 3 ] For husband's better communication skills :[ a ] He should keep in his wallet a small solid silver goli { pea size } wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ b ] every day apply haldi tilak between his eye brows.[ 4 ] I am not aware of any upaya that could help you build better relations with your in-laws.[ 5 ] I wouldn't know when you would be able to buy your own house. It doesn't look possible in the near future.Sincerely,Priya , "pradhanp_31"1 wrote:>> > Respected Shri Priya Jee,> > It is really a great job on your part that you are devoted to help people come out of their difficulties.I am a new member in this group.I have read most of the articles posted in the file section of this group.The readings gave me lot of respect, faith and trust on you and the ancient science of Vedic astrology & Upayas given in the LalKitab. > > Respected Gurujee, I am in great distrace now a days please guide me to come out of this distrace & mental agony.> > My Problems are:> 1.Done MCA from a respectful institute but could not persue any job and a housewife only. Whether i can do any job in future or not.I am unable to do that because of my 3.5 years old daughter.> 2.I am always tense when i think about my inlaws.Although my husband is a qualified person he donot earn much and our financial condition is not upto mark.> 3.When can my husband get a better job.His health is not fine.He had gone through tuberculosis earlier during 1987.He is a very sincere and polite person but he is very norvous to face people and very weak in communication skill.How can he develop his interpersonnal & communication skill.> 4.We live in a rented house.When can we buy our own house> > My Birth Details are:> Name : Pragnya> Date of Birth: 13-12-1978 Time of Birth:4.47PM> Place of Birth: Bhawanipatna(Orissa)> My Husband's Details are:> Name: Kunja> Date of Birth:26-05-1971 Time of Birth:08.10 PM> Place of Birth: Bhawanipatna(Orissa)> > Some important events in our life:our marriage occurded on 8th March 2002,Our daughter born on 9th May 2003 at 7.22AM at Bhawanipatna> > Kindly suggest suitable Upaya for our upliftment.> > Waiting for your kind reply> > Regards,> Pragnya> > Have you checked out the new-look www.indiatimes.com yet?> Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic Messages IMPORTANT : Lal Kitab remedies are a serious matter. Unless done according to the rules, they may not be effective. READ the rules of doing remedies from the files. Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un Recent Activity47New MembersVisit Your Group