IndiaDivine.org

Tibet and Spritual Project !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Group, I m happy to see at least Tibet is doing something, I had invested a major part of my spiritual energy to awaken Tibet, Had Dalai Lama bit more advanced in the path of spirituality, this problem w'd have been resolved. If even one or two dozen of u, do Gayatri Mantra for justice of Tibet, justice to tibet and tibetan people will be done, alone a soingle man what can do and what success he can bring, when a matter of countries is involved.. but that will happen. believe urself, Jusitce to Tibet will happen, We can influence the universal conciousness to awaken mind's of the people and i m showing u this practically before u sothat spirituality can not be challanged - Lalit.

Note : u can search these messages in the group,Mr. Gopu if u still doubt, u will not born as human being in ur next birth.

# Message - 1027

Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:28 pm

Re: Sridhar Sir - where should search you... ?

Sir,It's inspiring to see ur post in the group, but do tell me, how longsuch rahul gandhi's will be leading the country, when our turn willcome, country needs leader like we guys, who has got roots, dreamsand understanding of india's problem, we know where and what issolution.like always, we are yet to fix our policiy in case of Burma andother neighbouring countruies.I wish to see beginning of democracy in China, there should be andmust be some discontent. otherwise how justice to tibetan peoplewill happen.regards,Lalit.

# Message 1832

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:17 pm

Sunita Ji, Your Project is Done - !!

Hello Sunita Ji,Let me give u a good news, last year, u were forcing me to spendspiritual energies for one project, to find the remedy for cancer. Idid that, From today onwards cancer is easily curable. U wanted it tohappen in 2 yrs of time, And even one year is not finished, It hashappened. So, this spiritual project is done. now, i have no work atmy hand. what to do now - I will put my energy for tibetans, chinamust be liberal to them. Had dalai lama been bit more spiritual, thisproblem w'd have been resolved as of now. What i did, I only prayedto mother didvine to guide those who are in finding a cure forcancer, i was getting some signals of it, however, last 15 days, iwas worried, as no good news was coming.Times of india reported, One indian doctor has discovered and tasteda gene, that if planted in body, gene will trace out cancer cells andkill them. I may tell more about u in the evening.First thing to know and implement in life is, we should do ourkarma's with no attachment, but it looks difficult for one to do,however, in fact, there is no difficulty.On the other question raised by you to know abt ur course of actionin real life -See, If u realize, ur thoughts are not u, they are mere thoughts, urthoughts..... not u.If u realize, these are ur feelings ... not u.If u realize, these are ur actinos ... that u do, not u.you will begin a life with no involvement of the "self", u willremain detached.This is the gist of my sadhana, earlier, i was an individual - Lalit,now, i know i m not that only ..., feeling of individuality is verylow, superficial.Be like me, honest to feelings, speak what u feel like and tell otherwhat u have within u, dont be diplomatic in ur words andinnerthoughts.This is first rule in spirituality.regards,Lalit.

# Message - 879

Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:46 am

Re: Congrutulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I think, India also needs a ruler like Musharraf, Our's isa country ruled by mindless leaders. I think Musharraf shouldcontinue in Pakistaan for at least 3 more years, Let the president ofUSA be elected and we could understand their policy towards restworld.China is next danger to the world, i hope there will be democracy inchina in next 6 - 7 yrs. I m investing major part of my spiritualenergy to loosen the marxist grip in people's daily affairs.A country which is curbing the rights of tibetans, It has to come toan end, those who dont undersand the nature's rule repents when theirturn comes.And it will be seen in case of Chinese attrocities.regards,Lalit.

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Sir,

I am greatly impressed by your spiritual energy. I know you very well, so this is not new for me.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

& quot;KUCHH SAPANON KE MAR JAANE SE JEEVAN NAHIN MARAA KARATAA HAI & quot;

**************************************************************--- On Thu, 20/3/08, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Tibet and Spritual Project !!Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 20 March, 2008, 12:43 AM

Hi Group, I m happy to see at least Tibet is doing something, I had

invested a major part of my spiritual energy to awaken Tibet, Had Dalai

Lama bit more advanced in the path of spirituality, this problem w'd

have been resolved. If even one or two dozen of u, do Gayatri Mantra

for justice of Tibet, justice to tibet and tibetan people will be done,

alone a soingle man what can do and what success he can bring, when a

matter of countries is involved.. but that will happen. believe urself,

Jusitce to Tibet will happen, We can influence the universal

conciousness to awaken mind's of the people and i m showing u this

practically before u sothat spirituality can not

be challanged - Lalit.

Note : u can search these messages in the group, Mr. Gopu if u still doubt, u will not born as human being in ur next birth. # Message - 1027 Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:28 pm Re: Sridhar Sir - where should search you... ? Sir,It's inspiring to see ur post in the group, but do tell me, how longsuch rahul gandhi's will be leading the country, when our turn willcome, country needs leader like we guys, who has got roots, dreamsand understanding of india's problem, we know where and what issolution.like always, we are yet to fix our policiy in case of Burma andother neighbouring countruies.I wish to see beginning of democracy in China , there should be andmust be some discontent. otherwise how justice to tibetan peoplewill happen.regards,Lalit. # Message 1832 Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:17 pm Sunita Ji, Your Project is Done - !! Hello Sunita Ji,Let me give u a good news, last year, u were forcing me to spendspiritual energies for one project, to find the remedy for cancer. Idid that, From today onwards cancer is easily curable. U wanted it tohappen in 2 yrs of time, And even one year is not finished, It hashappened. So, this spiritual project is done. now, i have no work atmy hand. what to do now - I will put my energy for tibetans, chinamust be liberal to them. Had dalai lama been bit more spiritual, thisproblem w'd have been resolved as of now. What i did, I only prayedto mother didvine to guide those who are in finding a cure forcancer, i was getting some signals of it, however, last 15 days, iwas worried, as no good news was coming.Times of india reported, One indian doctor has discovered and tasteda

gene, that if planted in body, gene will trace out cancer cells andkill them. I may tell more about u in the evening.First thing to know and implement in life is, we should do ourkarma's with no attachment, but it looks difficult for one to do,however, in fact, there is no difficulty.On the other question raised by you to know abt ur course of actionin real life -See, If u realize, ur thoughts are not u, they are mere thoughts, urthoughts.... . not u.If u realize, these are ur feelings ... not u.If u realize, these are ur actinos ... that u do, not u.you will begin a life with no involvement of the "self", u willremain detached.This is the gist of my sadhana, earlier, i was an individual - Lalit,now, i know i m not that only ...., feeling of individuality is verylow, superficial.Be like me, honest to feelings, speak what u feel like and tell otherwhat

u have within u, dont be diplomatic in ur words andinnerthoughts.This is first rule in spirituality.regards,Lalit. # Message - 879 Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:46 am

Re: Congrutulations !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Sometimes I think, India also needs a ruler like Musharraf, Our's isa country ruled by mindless leaders. I think Musharraf shouldcontinue in Pakistaan for at least 3 more years, Let the president of USA be elected and we could understand their policy towards restworld.China is next danger to the world, i hope there will be democracy inchina in next 6 - 7 yrs. I m investing major part of my spiritualenergy to loosen the marxist grip in people's daily affairs.A country which is curbing the rights of tibetans, It has to come toan end, those who dont undersand the nature's rule repents when theirturn comes.And it will be seen in case of Chinese attrocities.regards,Lalit.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Hi Saurabh,

Thanx that by you, at least one single member of the group notices the

practicality of spirituality, I tell you, God is not controlled by

Chinese communist party.

You will see, chinese govt and communst party is doing a compromising

pact for Tibetan baround Jun 2008. It will be a major favoring step for

the justice to Tibet and Tibetan people.

This non veg Dalai has left sadhana long back not has done any good to

his own people, If for the interest of Tibet, world's status has to

change, it will change, if chinese officials, govt or communist party

has to change or suffer, that will happen.

These communists will learn what is power of spirituality and what is

mother nature, but slowly and gradually, theree will be democracy in

China.

Our group has become silent, people n'joyes fakes and want to run behind

fakes .....,

Saurabh, pls. dont get confused that i have got any exclusive spiritual

energy, no, it's not like that, u and everybody, every member of our

group has got similar energy, but they have to activate it, they can do

it, this is my messages to all of them.

Now, let's back to astrology ... we need to remove doubts on various

topics, Apart from Chandrashekhar Ji Aavesh Sir and Sri P.S.

RamNarayanan have been very kind for us, Let's learn from them and their

guidance. I hope great Viwamitra (Prabodh Ji) will also join us back in

our learning process and RK Daa, he is always with us.

It's a wonder that still Vimshottari Dasa is not well understood.

regards,

Lalit.