IndiaDivine.org

Story of Rs. 15 (10 + 5 )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lalit, Heartwarming incidents. These incidents illustrate that sensitivity is not dead in Dilli (thank heavens for small mercies) Keep up your GOOD WORK Regards, aavesh litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Group, I wish to share two short stories to let u understand what are human values and why we should preserve it. lately, one day, i was just roamnig on the road, though Noida is these days facing red alert but i like to go for long long walks alone, what i see is, a car went down due to some technical fault and the guy is requesting people to push the car so that he can start the car, no body gave attention to him, then he requested a rickshaw puller to push the car, he pushed and car got

started, but once the car started, the guy didnt look back and zoom .... he drove away the car, no thanx, no money etc.. ok, i saw the rickshaw puller, his face was like he got cheated, hurt like anything, oh my god, will he help anybody any more ? this is the way we keep killing the very sensitivity of human mind and helping attitude, my hand reached into the pocket and i found a rs. 5 coin, i gave this coin to him, and u know he refused to accept that coin, he was tired, panting but not accepting the coin, i requested him to take the coin from the car owner guy, he took that, then i asked him w'd u help any one any more like this, he remained silent for a while, then replied, yes, as u say, i will help people like this ("Aap kahte hai to help karunga"). Story 2. Yesterday, i was hungry in the night so i decied to come to office to eat something it was around 1:35 am in the night, i ordered something light, the bill amount was only rs 10. now what to do, i had no rs 10's note, just one rs 500, one of the helper (looked N.E) who was watching me, came to me and told "Shaab, u take what u want to take, i will pay for u", i was surprised, i never spoke to him earlier, the guy wanted to pay for me, why ? he said "shaab, in the night, where u will go for the changes, so, let me pay for u". this is the compassion, i realized the love and tinge of the confidence in his voice, oh great, so innocent, i knew rs 10 or 20 are important for him, still he wanted to help me at his risk, i

asked him what's his shift, he said, night, ok, i let him pay for me, and saw his bright eyes, just now i m coming from returning his Rs. 10 to him. he said "Shhab, u came so late only for to return money to me" i said "yes", it was my part. See, these are not stupid stories and i m also not stupid, i m more qualified than most of u but this is the way the feeble flow of honesty and sensitivity for other's pain can be kept awaken, let's not be sophisticated to the level that we can not n'joy the life. ur's - Lalit.

Get your domain and website for less than Rs.100/month*.