Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Leeza,

I could not do a reading afresh for u however i was always bothered

for u and ur boy friend, how u both are getting on, I could not see an

instant marriage that's why i told only a friendly relation and an

engagement. Hope, at job front u r doing well. I will remain free

tomorrow, so i can see ur chart as well as ur boy friend's chart too.

Dear Vighnesh Ji,

I expect from me to do a fine analysis that's why i didn't do study of

ur vipreet Raj Yoga, If u repost ur details, tomorrow evening, i may

sit for u and we can take the help from our group's gurus.

Dear Saurabh,

You are requested to post some 10 - 12 horoscopes of engineers

particualrly software and VLSI engineers, we are going to have a

review of profession determinating methods.

Dear Other Members,

Sometimes, u post ur queries, but we are unable to answer u in the

time for so many reasons, Now I will ensure that at least 2 horoscope

readings we are doing for our member's sake.

regards,

Lalit.

Guest guest

Dear Lalitji, As I was away to visit some temples in Down south like Tiruvarur, Sri Vanjiyam, Chidambaram, Sirkazi all are important Siva temples apart from Kumbakonam temples, so I could not post any reply to mails. Kindly excuse me for that. You requested for analysis of VRY and other details, my birth details, which I furnish now. Name: K.V.Vighnesh DoB: 8th Sep 1955 ToB: 13 :: 44 PoB: Mannargudi *(Tanjore dist) lat: 79 E 29 <==> 10 N 40 Long As I have 8th lord Exalted in 6th and 8th house occupied by Jupiter. As I have 9th Mar, Sun, Ven, and 10th Mer 11th Sat and 12th Rahu and 6th Moon and Ketu..Dhanur Lagna at present Sat MD and Ad from 18th Apr 2007 to 21st Apr 2010. Just recently finished Jupiter Dasa.. If any other particulars required for your need I am ready to provide.. Please give me the result of my horoscope and take

your own time. I am not in a hurry. Regds K.V.Vighnesh.. Chennai. mbl: 9444961820litsol <litsol wrote: Dear Leeza,I could not do a reading afresh for u however i was always bothered for u and ur boy friend, how u both are getting on, I could not see an instant marriage that's why i told only a friendly relation and an engagement. Hope, at job front u r doing well. I will remain free tomorrow, so i can see ur chart as well as ur boy friend's chart

too.Dear Vighnesh Ji,I expect from me to do a fine analysis that's why i didn't do study of ur vipreet Raj Yoga, If u repost ur details, tomorrow evening, i may sit for u and we can take the help from our group's gurus.Dear Saurabh,You are requested to post some 10 - 12 horoscopes of engineers particualrly software and VLSI engineers, we are going to have a review of profession determinating methods.Dear Other Members,Sometimes, u post ur queries, but we are unable to answer u in the time for so many reasons, Now I will ensure that at least 2 horoscope readings we are doing for our member's sake.regards,Lalit.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Sir and other group members,

I am posting the birth details of some Engineers, please find it and try to fix the combinations responsible for making a person Engineer.

1) 08/01/1983, 23.20, Kanpur.

2) 08/06/1983, 6.15 am, Kanpur.

3) 09/06/1982, 13.02, Guntur (A.P.)

4) 05/12/1977, 11.55 am, Kanpur

5) 17/08/1972, 20.15, Rewa (M.P.)

6) 12/11/1970, 1.34 am, Kanpur

7) 06/03/1983, 7.07 am, Durgapur (W. B.)

8) 16/01/1982, 12.05 pm, Gorakhpur (U.P.)

9) 07/03/1983, 2.55 am, Gorakhpur (U.P.)

10) 27/10/1982, 11.30 am, Varanasi (U.P.)

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

************************************************************** & quot;KUCHH SAPANON KE MAR JAANE SE JEEVAN NAHIN MARAA KARATAA HAI & quot;**************************************************************--- On Sun, 20/4/08, litsol <litsol wrote:

litsol <litsol[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Leeza, Vighnesh Ji, Saurabh and Other MembersVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Sunday, 20 April, 2008, 10:01 PM

Dear Leeza,I could not do a reading afresh for u however i was always bothered for u and ur boy friend, how u both are getting on, I could not see an instant marriage that's why i told only a friendly relation and an engagement. Hope, at job front u r doing well. I will remain free tomorrow, so i can see ur chart as well as ur boy friend's chart too.Dear Vighnesh Ji,I expect from me to do a fine analysis that's why i didn't do study of ur vipreet Raj Yoga, If u repost ur details, tomorrow evening, i may sit for u and we can take the help from our group's gurus.Dear Saurabh,You are requested to post some 10 - 12 horoscopes of engineers particualrly software and VLSI engineers, we are going to have a review of profession determinating methods..Dear Other Members,Sometimes, u post ur queries, but we are unable to answer u in the time for so many reasons, Now I will

ensure that at least 2 horoscope readings we are doing for our member's sake.regards,Lalit.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.