IndiaDivine.org

4'th/5'th and Education (And 9th)-Lalit ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna,

Dear Lalit ji,

Namaskar.

What you said about net astrology is right. It is upto the discerning learners to try apply concepts and unlearn and relearn. I think when you experiment and learn from it you learn more and unlearn more too. I am still at a stage of trying to grapple with concepts and principles and have not yet reached a platform from where I could confidently assent to or express dissent. I accept views and try them out and might not always think they are the best. I am always open to new ideas and research and love to not concur with 'traditions' just because they are. I have an affinity for the Guru-sishya parampara and like learning through the learned apart from learning on my own. Age has no meaning in terms of learning for me and I have absolutely no problems with learning from younger people like you. But I still have to assimilate it on my terms, internalise as RK daa put it and self actualise. It is a long process so dont mind me..

You go on.. You have set out on a long journey and wish you all success. May The Mother guide you.

Regards

Nalini

litsol <litsolVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Sunday, 22 June, 2008 8:01:25 PM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 4'th/5'th and Education (And 9th)

Nalini Ji,learn self esteem from 10'th house, The net world is an victim of some gurus who are very good in projection but have poor catch in Jyotisha.Can u tell, What gives sharp wisdom, required to judge good and bad, Have u not read what i posted for you people.read creativity from 5'th, and Viveka from 10'th, Descipline from 9'th.Result is ambiguity in analysis and inaccuracy in timing the events. You should know that with just 1 year of part time study along with my demanding technical Job, I never went wrong in any single analysis or predicting time of event. A group member Leeza, whose 7'th lord has gone to 8'th house, everybody said nothing is slated this year, I was only to tell that she will get engaged after a short romace by mid April, Well not by Mid April but by May, she got engaged to a know guy whom she was dating, Even I was able to tell she may begin

dating from Jan last week, How I was ? By studying her Vimshottari Dasha upto Pratyantar - el. It's a great pity that SJC is misleading learners by not focussing on Vimshottari, First they should learn all the consequences of Vimshottari, they have resources, they can do this, But here honesty and approach counts, Same is KN Rao's school. Just see the level of their books. You know, After reading once, I have not opened any book written by KN Rao and school.I dont understand why they dont pass on what they should and crowd, dont ask me how much is around them.~Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, nalini swamy <nalini2818@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna> Dear RK da,> Namaskar. > I

can understand that Jyotish is a lot dependent on semantics. But how do we attribute education- formal or informal to houses(academic as in what is learnt and formalised with degrees and other awards), and the other learning, 'actual' vidya? > 5th house is I think is also associated with 'viveka' and 'chitta', the ability to distinguish between what is real and surreal, and a grasp on the reality. Close to what you said to mati and its functioning. for eg. 'pink elephants flying' and believing it. Afflictions to the 5th and malefics there do make a difference. As do the association with the other grahas and also contributes to the feeling of *self-esteem* . If the lagnesh is weak then the influences are more pronounced. I do believe 5th has more to contribute to how the learning is assimilated and creativity in learning rather

than formal education.> My 2 cents> Regards> Nalini>  > > > arkaydash <arkaydash@. ..>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Friday, 20 June, 2008 2:45:10 AM> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] 4'th/5'th and Education (And 9th)> > > Dear Lalit (and Nalinni),> 'Dhee' is not 'talent'. 'Pratibhaa' is, or would be the nearest in meaning. > Your view of the 5th is alright.  Let me refine it. 5th is mati, as in durmati, sumati or even in mati-prbandha. Even malefics in 5th cause hypocrisy, as they do to the 4th. > Yes, 4th is what is held after something has been grasped via

jnanendriyas. Now, 5th is the (inner) faculty that apprehends. 4th internalises, and slowly. 9th has to do with what dawns upon us. Epiphany is 9th's domain.> Someone at the group has today made a rumbling claim that the 4th is graduation, 5th is PG, and 9th is PhD. Well, nothing unacceptable about that. Except that the claim is made in an overweening manner, and more importantly, without the supporting logic or argumentation. He is hereby advised to give more care to our limited grasp of this tough discipline. Who's he?> RK> >  > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <litsol@> wrote:> >> > Dear Dheeraj,> > > > In Sanskrit "Dhi" means Talent, there is a slight difference between > > Talent and Intelligence, Intelligence may lead to cleverness if > > degree of selfishness

and sense of insecurity is high in the given > > chart, this is what i tried to convey, What i say is 5'th gives the > > capacity to learn and 4'th shows how much u learn by ur's learning > > process.> > > > About Rafel, he is good guy in bad company, now he is adopting > > everything that he should avoid to become good in astrology.> > > > Only advocating that astrology is a divine science and behaving > > contrary to it, takes one to confusion, whatever may be the level of > > confidence one have, even confidence in that case only speeds up > > one's deviation, this happens when a judgement a required, pls. > > convey this Rafel, I appreciate his good learning and he might be a > > light of torch of indian cultural values in the western world but he > > has to remain very alert from doing

the show of guruism.> > > > I m keenly studying verga charts and will tell u the concept behind > > forming them, how such tool's should be taken, an astrologer must > > understand. I m trying to put an end the mess like If Navamsha is > > good and lagna chart is bad, it's over all good or vice versa.> > > > I m developing a scientific and organised approach to judge lagna > > chart's consequences with that of it's several verga charts. But i > > have got only one Sutra as of now, my study is in the very beginning > > stage but i have got the concept.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "DHEERAJ KHOSLA" > > khosladheeraj@ wrote:> > >> > > Nmaste Litsol and others,> > > Come on dont get confused

..Just see 4th > > > bhava in sidhamsa ( d-24). 4th bhava in rasi just shows various > > > general things like -mother, vehicle, heart,education ....So be > > > specific for specific varga ,other wise u will get messed up > > things > > > all.I had previously done this mistake ,but guru Rafal tought me > > that > > > things from different vargas . So just see vargas.This formula > > works > > > wonderfully.> > > > > > 5th bhava is the intelligence not > > > degree ,diploma knowledge.Its like common sense ( chaturta).> > > > > > thanks,> > > dheeraj> > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Chandrashekhar > > > <sharma.chandrashek h ar@> wrote:> > >

>> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > It appears that you have made up your mind that 4th can not be > > > > education. Did you ask Vighnesh if he began CA before or after > > his > > > > graduation? May be Vighnesh himself would like to comment.> > > > > > > > 4th lord going to the 8th does not make it strong and like it or > > > not > > > > Mercury is karaka for education and is in Papakartari. Jupiter is > > > not > > > > the karaka for education, it is karaka for knowledge, progeny, > > > Guru, > > > > money and work.> > > > > > > > Take care,> > > > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > > >> > > >

> Dear Sir,> > > > >> > > > > I m sorry to say that logic and eplanation given by you does > > seem > > > > > appropriate, First let's scale the effect of good and bad > > aspects,> > > > >> > > > > Will u say : *Aspect of exalted Ju + Aspect of exalted Merc > > Aspect > > > > > of Mars ?*> > > > >> > > > > In vighnesh Ji's chart, 4'th receives aspect of exalted Guru > > from > > > the > > > > > 8'th, and again receives aspect of exalted Mercury.> > > > >> > > > > Mercury and Jupitor both are the karaka for study and > > Knowledge, > > > Both > > > > > are exalted, Now come Mars, Why only Mars's aspect w'd impact > >

and > > > the > > > > > impact is so bad that he could not clear his CA despite > > multiple > > > > > efforts, CA is only a graduation level education.> > > > >> > > > > Same is case of RK Daa, It's important to note that his lagna > > > lord > > > > > Merc is exalted in 4'th but he never got good rank, Mercury's > > > > > exaltation happens in his own sign, so, there is no case of > > > > > dispositor's bad effect, in his academic education, he met > > > failures > > > > > and broken the line of study, however, he is learned more than > > > most of > > > > > the people we see around us, he has real knowledge and has an > > > autority > > > > > in his profession.> >

> > >> > > > > *Take my brother's chart.*> > > > >> > > > > Lagna is Aquarious, 4'th and 9'th lord Venus is placed in 5'th > > > house > > > > > whereas Moon is placed in 9'th,So, as per the dictum that 4'th > > > denotes > > > > > education, he should do good in graduation, should have a good > > > > > academic record, but on the contrary, he had a gap of 2 yrs > > after > > > his > > > > > 12'th, he never scored good except for his class 10'th, He dis > > > his > > > > > Graduation with 54.7% of marx only.> > > > >> > > > > If u take 2nd house for study, His 2nd lord Ju is placed in > > 7'th > > > in a > > > > > frind rashi, So, why he

was only an average student throughout > > > his > > > > > school time as well got good marx only in class 10'th.> > > > >> > > > > *My idea is -*> > > > >> > > > > His 5'th house receives Saturn's aspect thus chart does not > > have > > > very > > > > > good potential for study and he was running in saturn's dasa > > > during > > > > > his study, along with this, 5'th lord is placed in 6'th along > > > with > > > > > Rahu. Thus chart dosnt have promise for good ecucation.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing, > > Chandrashekhar > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek h ar@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > I thought so. Anyway, Buddhi or Buddhi prabandhan can not be > > > equated to> > > > >

> formal education, neither can Dhi. So the references tat you > > > quote do> > > > > > not seem to say that education is to be seen from the 5th. > > But > > > if you> > > > > > feel that you should take it as the house of formal education > > > you are> > > > > > free to do so. Only the sages do not seem to agree.> > > > > >> > > > > > I do not have chart of RK da to comment about his 4th bhava. > > > But in > > > > > case> > > > > > of Vighnesh the 4th lord occupies the 8th bhava in both rasi > > and> > > > > > Navamsha and Mercury is in Papakartari. So the 4th bhava is > > not > > > as> > > > > > strong as it should be. besides aspects

of Jupiter and > > Mercury > > > it also> > > > > > receives the aspect of Mars and Jupiter the 4th lord itself > > is > > > in > > > > > aspect> > > > > > of Saturn. However by not doing good education do you mean he > > > had> > > > > > obstacles in education or that he did not pursue post > > > graduation (which> > > > > > should be seen from the 5th as indicated by me) ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Take care,> > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > >> > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Like any science, astrology too

evolved over the period and > > > we see> > > > > > > one concept after another for same thing till the > > > establishment and> > > > > > > maturity point.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have quoted shlokas from Bhava Kautuhalam, Shambu Hora, > > > Phalit> > > > > > > Martand.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I m sorry for referring to two personal incidens but In RK > > > Daa's> > > > > > > chart, in the 4'th house, there is Mercury exalted, still > > he > > > could> > > > > > > not get any good achievment in academic education, in > > another > > > group> > > > > > > member, Vighnesh Ji's chart same

Merc is exalted in 10'th > > thus> > > > > > > aspecting 4'th prominantly still he could not do good in > > > academic> > > > > > > education.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > It's upto astrologer if they want to find right causes or > > > not, even> > > > > > > with wrong aproach and wrong concept sometimes one may get> > > > > > > satisfactory justification but not always.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If 4'th denotes education, I w'd have done very good in my > > > Grad.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > It's vital to understand the potential and pattern of life > > > through> > > > > > > the chart. If 5'th is

weak, there is no good potential, and > > > during a> > > > > > > bad dasha and transit, one can get obstacles and failures. > > > This has> > > > > > > no exception at all.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing> > > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com>>, > > > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek h ar@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I agree with RK da. Please give reference to the classic > > > text from> > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > you give the shlokas. If one really wants o go to the > > > classical> > > > > > > > definitions verbatim, then only the 2nd is called Vidya > > > bhava.> > > > > > > Bhrigu> > > > > > > > does refer to this being opinion of the learned and says > > > that in> > > > > > > his> > > > > > > > opinion 4th is the house of academic education. Fifth he > > > allots to> > > > > > > > higher learning and wisdom, intelligence spiritual >

> > practices and> > > > > > > so on.> > > > > > > > Mantreshwar in Phaladeepika also indicates the 4th for > > > education.> > > > > > > So> > > > > > > > many classics do mention the 4th being related to > > education.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > take care,> > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear RK Daa, Sri Chandrashekhar Ji, Nalini Ji and Group,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I m surprised to see following is written by RK Daa,

A > > > conclusion> > > > > > > > > which has no clear endorsement in a classics -> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > A.) 5th can make for shrewdness even, when loaded, with > > > strength> > > > > > > > > from mixed kind (benefic and malefic). It gives ability > > > to devise> > > > > > > > > plans> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > B.) The core vidya sthana is 4th house - Almost similar > > > opinion> > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > given by Sri Chandrashekhar Ji.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I examined both the statements, Sorry, both needs > >

serious > > > review,> > > > > > > > > however, It's true that confusion between 4'th with and > > > 9'th with> > > > > > > > > 10'th for some common significations is quite normal, > > > Great BV> > > > > > > Raman> > > > > > > > > also could not reach any visible distinction, the > > answer > > > lies in> > > > > > > > > tradition, since cnturies such a tradition has been > > > continued in> > > > > > > > > several pockets of india, however, our classics are > > quite > > > clear> > > > > > > on> > > > > > > > > primary and secondary kind of significations of the > > > bhavas.> > > >

> > > > >> > > > > > > > > To remove the doubt of members and to put an end to this> > > > > > > confusion,> > > > > > > > > which sometimes forces astrologer to stretch the basics > > > to reach> > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > justification, i m giving some shlokas of classics.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 4'th is unaminously called "Turya Sthaana", "Mitra > > Alaya"> > > > > > > or "Sukha> > > > > > > > > Sthaana", The shloka is -> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Turyasthan Sanstham Phalam tat Vakscha-Sthaanam > > Purushanam> > > > > > >

Niruktam> > > > > > > > > (Principles or Ethics expressed) !> > > > > > > > > Amba (Mother) BandhuKchhoni Mitralayanam (Public > > Support > > > by> > > > > > > friends> > > > > > > > > and relatives) Sarva Annanam (Food Grain, Yield of > > effort)> > > GramYug> > > > > > > > > Vahananaam (Land, Village, Vehicles).> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 5'th is unaminously called place for "Mati > > > Prabandhaha" , "Budhi> > > > > > > > > Prabandha" or Management of Mind and Intellect.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The shloka goes -> > > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > 1. Mati Prabandhaha Sutabhe Nijodaram (One's own > > > Children),> > > > > > > > > Vinaye(Modesty, Politeness)- Garbha-Sthiti, Mantra > > > Sadhanam> > > > > > > > > Modesty !!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > 2. Santan Garbha Sthitineeti Sanstha, Mantradi Siddhi > > > Vinayash> > > > > > > Vidya> > > > > > > > > (Learning/Education ), Buddhi Prabandhaha Sutabhe > > > Vichintyam Etat> > > > > > > annu> > > > > > > > > JatakGyaha !!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Now, where is the confusion, I think that was there > > > because the> > > > >

> > 4'th> > > > > > > > > denotes how u keep what u acquire, the immovables, so, > > the> > > > > > > knowledge> > > > > > > > > that you retain after studying a subject, is to be seen > > > from the> > > > > > > 4'th> > > > > > > > > not the education, study or ur's learning itself.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I w'd request RK Daa to review the 4'th house and > > > education in> > > > > > > his> > > > > > > > > own case, Why this placement has not given you a bright > > > academic> > > > > > > > > education.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > Let's not misundersatand the primary and seconday > > > significations.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing> > > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com>>> > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing%> > 40. com>>, "arkaydash"> > > > > > > > >

<arkaydash@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Nalini,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Your 4th house is aspected by its lord. Strengthened. > > > It is> > > > > > > > > aspected by> > > > > > > > > > Mercury, not by any other planet. Stenghtened and > > > imbued with> > > > > > > Mc,> > > > > > > > > right?> > > > > > > > > > Capable of quick learning. Mc in water sign. > > Intuitive.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > My understaning is that 4th speaks of how learned one

> > > is. If> > > > > > > it is> > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > the care of its benefic lord and is by and large > > > unsullied by> > > > > > > > > malefic> > > > > > > > > > impact, learning is assured. If the care is with Mc, > > > have no> > > > > > > doubt.> > > > > > > > > Mc> > > > > > > > > > as 4th lord ensures that the real wealth is his or her> > > > > > > learning;> > > > > > > > > other> > > > > > > > > > tangible assets will gravitate in the goodness of > > time > > > via> > > > > > > Mercury's> >

> > > > > > > > prasaada (grants). As lagna lord in debility, Mc > > spells> > > > > > > periods of> > > > > > > > > > concern; when there is a bad run of dasa etc, health > > > may not> > > > > > > remain> > > > > > > > > > unassailed. Your fluctuating academic performances > > have > > > to be> > > > > > > seen> > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > the context of the then operating dasa and transit. > > > Transit of> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > Big> > > > > > > > > > Two.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > Third house has to do with dexeterity, manual. The > > act > > > of> > > > > > > writing & > > > > > > > > > > communication & retention (dhruti) thus also > > patience. > > > Benefics> > > > > > > > > there: a> > > > > > > > > > person writes a good hand. His patience does not run > > > out.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > The core vidya sthana is 4th house. With a strong, > > > unalloyed> > > > > > > 4th> > > > > > > > > house,> > > > > > > > > > one cannot command vidya. Neither 5th, nor 9th can > > > compensate.> > > > >

> > 5th> > > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > intelligence in the sense of discernement. 9th is the > > > ability> > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > process> > > > > > > > > > ideas, abstaract systems. 5th can make for shrewdness > > > even,> > > > > > > when> > > > > > > > > loaded> > > > > > > > > > with strength from mixed kind (benefic and malefic). > > It > > > gives> > > > > > > > > ability to> > > > > > > > > > devise plans.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Well, 9th. Some other time.> > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > RK> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing> > > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com>>> > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com>>, nalini > > swamy> > > > > > > > > > <nalini2818@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > > > > > Respected Chandrasekhar ji, RK da,Lalit ji and > > others,> > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > When it comes to handwriting, a native's chart > > where > > > Guru is> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > makara, lagna with exalted Sukra and neecha Budha > > yuti > > > in> > > > > > > Meena.> > > > > > > > > > > The native is left-handed when writing, eating with> > > > > > > implements> > > > > > > > > like> > > > > > > > > > spoon, fork etc. Right-handed when it comes to using > > > bare> > > > > > > hands.

The> > > > > > > > > > handwriting is terrible too. Is it due to neecha 3rd > > > lord? The> > > > > > > 3rd> > > > > > > > > house> > > > > > > > > > here is not aspected by a malefic; Native dislikes > > > writing,> > > > > > > even> > > > > > > > > > academic. Native has not done very well academically > > > despite> > > > > > > being> > > > > > > > > very> > > > > > > > > > intelligent as he does no like even to write the > > > answers in> > > > > > > full but> > > > > > > > > > just enough to get him through.> > > > > > > > >

> > Now coming to academic excellence and grades, in > > my > > > chart> > > > > > > my 4th> > > > > > > > > > bhava, Kanya, has Rahu. The LL and 4th lord are in > > > Meena, deb,> > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > > Ketu> > > > > > > > > > and enemy Chandra. In Navamnsha, Budha and Ketu > > occupy > > > Karka,> > > > > > > again> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > do with Chandra in the 4th, and the lagna is Rishaba( > > > yuti> > > > > > > dwiguru).> > > > > > > > > > > I have done extremely well in school, average in> > > > > > >

Intermediate and> > > > > > > > > very> > > > > > > > > > well in Graduation. Again average in Post-grad. I am > > > now doing> > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > Bachelors and a post grad all over again... I am so> > > > > > > facscinated by> > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > fact that the grades dont follow the pattern I > > mentioned> > > > > > > earlier. I> > > > > > > > > > started off very,very well and nose-dived in the 2nd > > > year. A> > > > > > > lot to> > > > > > > > > do> > > > > > > > > > with Gochara I suppose.> > >

> > > > > > > > I also do well in abstract concepts and writing, > > not > > > very> > > > > > > good in> > > > > > > > > > science when it comes to grades. Even in Jyotish, I > > am > > > helped> > > > > > > more> > > > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > > > intuitive stuff rather than mere astro concepts which > > > is also> > > > > > > why I> > > > > > > > > > hesitate to discuss charts (:> > > > > > > > > > > Love to have your inputs,> > > > > > > > > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >

Â> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar sharma.chandrashekh ar@> > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing> > > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com>>> > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com > > > > > <vedicastrol o gyandhealing% 40. com>>> >

> > > > > > > > > Friday, 13 June, 2008 5:50:13 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: > > ShahJahan > > > and> > > > > > > > > AurangJeb -> > > > > > > > > > AstroAnalysis (Related Q to Chandrashekarji)> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > There is a difference between handwriting and > > Likhita > > > vidya.> > > > > > > It is> > > > > > > > > > only in these days that even 3 year old are taught to > > >

write> > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > too two> > > > > > > > > > languages. Earlier till one attained 1st standard > > most > > > of the> > > > > > > > > teaching> > > > > > > > > > was by making one memorize tables, shlokas and so on. > > > With> > > > > > > time the> > > > > > > > > > definition of what is Maukhik, Likhita, learnt for > > > getting> > > > > > > Gyaan> > > > > > > > > and so> > > > > > > > > > on changes. I remember the times when those who had > > done> > > > > > > > > Matriculation> > > > > > > > >

> were considered highly educated. These days it is not > > > uncommon> > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > see> > > > > > > > > > even rickshaw-wallas being graduates or even post > > > graduates.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > In your case did you notice that your 4th bhava is > > in> > > > > > > Papakartari> > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > its lord Mercury is afflicted by Ketu occupying the > > > rasi of its> > > > > > > > > enemy> > > > > > > > > > Moon and that of Jupiter in Navamsha?> > > > > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > > > Think about this.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > Sri Chandrashekhar Ji and Our RK Da,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I find it's important to mention that lekhan > > > (writing) is> > > > > > > more> > > > > > > > > > > related to 3'rd house not the 4'th, I have seen > > > dozens of

the> > > > > > > > > cases> > > > > > > > > > > when 3rd is occupied by a malific (my own case) and > > if> > > > > > > aspected> > > > > > > > > by a> > > > > > > > > > > malific (my 2 brother's case), one is not only poor > > in> > > > > > > writing> > > > > > > > > good> > > > > > > > > > > stuff but his handwriting is also very very bad.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Also exclusively 4'th can not be graduation, my > > 4'th > > > house is> > > > > > > > > > > occupied by Venus, aspected by Ju, I did very bad > > in

> > > my> > > > > > > > > graduation,> > > > > > > > > > > whereas in school and in my PG i did excellent.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > 5'th dominates in chart for the judgement of > > > education.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ > > > > > <aling@ s.com,> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek har@ wrote:> > > > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear RK da,> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > I look to 2nd for education up to secondary > > level, > > > 4th for> > > > > > > > > > > graduation> > > > > > > > > > > > and 5th for post graduation, 9th being the > > Doctoral > > > or> > > > > > > higher> > > > > > > > > > > education.> > > > > > > > > > > > Actually the 2nd is Maukhik (verbal) Vidya, 4th > > > Likhita> > > > > > > (written> > > > > > > > > > > word)> > > > > > > > > >

> > vidya, 5th the Gyaan or acquired knowledge and > > 9th > > > higher> > > > > > > form> > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > acquired knowledge. However we have to fit this > > in > > > with the> > > > > > > > > > > current> > > > > > > > > > > > education pattern. May be if a person is doing > > > Ph.D. only> > > > > > > to get> > > > > > > > > > > > University scales and not for any worthwhile > > > research, we> > > > > > > could> > > > > > > > > > > look at> > > > > > >

> > > > > it in the 4th bhava.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Ketu does not become lord of the Bhavas, but in > > > Vimshottari> > > > > > > > > dashas> > > > > > > > > > > he> > > > > > > > > > > > does give results like that of Mars who in the > > > instant case> > > > > > > > > > > happens to> > > > > > > > > > > > be Maraka, being 2nd and 7th lord. Since it also > > > gives> > > > > > > results> > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn, depending on transits, it can also give> > > > >

> > education , or> > > > > > > > > > > progeny> > > > > > > > > > > > depending on the person's age.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > arkaydash wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Chandrashekharji,> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks. I would like to know how you read the >

> > graduation> > > > > > > slab,> > > > > > > > > > > which is> > > > > > > > > > > > > neither higher education nor early education. > > > Please> > > > > > > tell.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Ketu giving Mars-like results is understandable > > > but to my> > > > > > > > > mind,> > > > > > > > > > > not to> > > > > > > > > > > > > the extent of replicating the lordship. > > Besides, > > > it is> > > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > Aries> > > > > > > > > > >

and> > > > > > > > > > > > > Scorpio assigned secondarily to Ketu that we > > can > > > deduce> > > > > > > that,> > > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > > it? The> > > > > > > > > > > > > reading on mother and domicile front may stick.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Maybe we can examine the 2nd and 7th lordship > > > result of> > > > > > > Ketu> > > > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > > > its> > > > > > > > > > > > > kuja-tulya phala after a look at the overall > > > chart.

I> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > post> > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > chart soon.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > RK> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ > > > > > <aling@ s.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol ogyandhealing% > > 40. > > > com>,> > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > > > > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek har@>

wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear RK Da,> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I could also indicate harm to mother or > > giving > > > up> > > > > > > > > motherland.> > > > > > > > > > > It could> > > > > > > > > > > > > > also indicate problems in graduation slab of > > > education> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > even giving> > > > > > > > > > > > > > up education at that time. Ketu would also > > give> > > > > > >

results of> > > > > > > > > > > Saturn in> > > > > > > > > > > > > its> > > > > > > > > > > > > > dasha and being like Mars the 2nd and 7th > > lord > > > could> > > > > > > > > indicate> > > > > > > > > > > problems> > > > > > > > > > > > > > on marital front.> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > arkaydash wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Chandrasekharji,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What if Saturn and Ketu are in 4th hse? You > > > have> > > > > > > alluded> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > Kapata> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yoga> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > under Sat+Moon in 4th. Saturn+Ketu ipso > > facto> > > > > > > constitutes> > > > > > > > > > > saintly> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > disposition if I correctly remember your > > > observation> > > > > > > at> > > > > > > > > this> > > >

> > > > > > > forum.> > > > > > > > > > > > > The> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sign in this case is Makara.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > RK> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ > > > > > <aling@ s.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol ogyandhealing% > > 40. > > > com>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol ogyandhealing% > > > 40.> > > > > > > com>,> > > > > > >

> > > > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sharma.chandrashekh ar@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn- Moon in 4th could indicate an old > > > large> > > > > > > house> > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > also the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > possibility of a tendency of not speaking > > > truth,> > > > > > > > > > > necessarily. It> >

> > > > > > > > > > > could> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > also indicate a long lived mother. Saturn > > > or Moon> > > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > > > aspecting> > > > > > > > > > > > > the th> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > or 9th I do not think this could mean > > > fanaticism.> > > > > > > It is> > > > > > > > > > > more the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sun+mars combination that could sometimes > > > indicate> > > > > > > this> > > > > > > > > > > tendency> > > > > >

> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > showing off his religion.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > take care,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Jupitor's presence has confused me too > > > but Sat +> > > > > > > Moon> > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > 4'th> > > > > > > > > > > > > house,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and Jup affliction by Saturn's aspect > > on > > > it, as> > > > > > > well> > > > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > > > > aspect> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > on lagna gave me thoughts to put the > > > chart in the> > > > > > > > > group> > > > > > > >

> > > for a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > serious> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > discussion.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Will Sat + Moon combo in 4'th house > > make > > > a person> > > > > > > > > > > fanatic and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > barberic ?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe > > > aling@ > > > > > <aling@ s.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol ogyandhealing% > > 40. > > > com>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol ogyandhealing% > > > 40.> > > > > > > com>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <vedicastrol ogyandhealing% > > > 40.> > > > > > > > > com>,> > > > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > sharma.chandrashekh ar@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check your source. With Aquarius and > > > Jupiter> > > > > > > in the> > > > > > > > > > > Lagna his> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > history> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > does not suit the chart.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > litsol wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Group and Elders,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In Shahjahanama, author Mulla Abdul > > > Hamid> > > > > > > Lahori> > > > > > > > > has> > > > > > > > > > > given> > > > > > > > >

> > > > some> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > unorganised astro contents, they > > tell > > > u> > > > > > > planetary> > > > > > > > > > > position> > > > > > > > > > > > > at> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > time of various events. Presenting > > > Shahjahan> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > his> > > > > > > > > > > bad son> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Aurangjeb's available horoscopic > > > details to>

> > > > > > have> > > > > > > > > an> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > study of their horoscopes, focusing > > > on -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1. massive killing and oppression of> > > > > > > siblings.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2. enimical behavior with their > > > fathers.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 3. barbaric nature (more in case of> > > > > > > Aurangjeb)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > 4. exploitation of women ( keeping > > > hundreds> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > women> > > > > > > > > > > in the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > fort)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 5. Aurangjeb's hate for music and > > > dance> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 6. religious fanatism> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > A ---> Aurangjeb> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dob : 03/11/1618> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tob : 20:05 (Acquarius Lagna, pls. > > > check the> > > > > > > > > time, m> > > > > > > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > > > > > sure)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Pob : somewhere in Gujrat.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The details i have are as follows -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Lagna : Aquarius - Jup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 4H : Sat + Moon> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 6h : Ketu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 7H : Mars> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 9H : Sun + Merc> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 11H : Ven> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 12: Rahu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > B.) And Shahjahan.> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh my god, i forgot to note down > > his > > > birth> > > > > > > > > details,> > > > > > > > > > > any way> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > reproducing> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > his horoscope> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lagna : Aquarius> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2H : Mars> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > 4H: Sat + Rahu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 8H: Moon> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 10H : Ju> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 11H : Sun + Ketu+Merc+Venus> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > He did a revolt against Father in> > > > > > > Rahu/Moon/Mars> > > > > > > > > but> > > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sani/Rahu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > his sons were killed by Aurangjeb > > > (another> > > > > > > Son).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Will give more details tomorrow.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >

Send instant messages to your online friends> > > > > > > > > > http://au.messenger . > > > > > <http://au.messenger .> <http://au.messenger . > > > > > <http://au.messenger .>>> > > > > > > <http://au.messenger . > > > <http://au.messenger .> > > > > > <http://au.messenger . <http://au.messenger .>> >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .>Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.