IndiaDivine.org

To Chandrashekhar Sir---Related to position of Guru...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Is this shloka (that Guru always gives bad results to a house in which it is present) always valid (i.e. for all houses)?

Also sir, please tell us what is the reason behind this dictum. Actually I got this confusion because we always take Guru as a Natural benefic (we have only two planets that are always considered as natural benefic--- Shukra and Guru). Then why should Guru afflict that house where it is present.

Should we also check its functionality (functional malefic or benefic) in the horoscope?

Please resolve my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekharRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

Dear Lalit,It is a well known shloka that my father too used to recite, when talking about effect of Guru on the house occupied.Take care,Chandrashekhar.litsol wrote:

Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's not for native horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i have read this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or Krishneeyam ( A Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, vattem krishnan <bursar_99@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,> Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in a fierce war and finally could attain moksha(?) through the arrows of Lord Shri Ramchandra.> Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of Ravana ,the king demons has to be taken right earnestly.> regards> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashek har wrote:> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM> > > > > > > Dear Krishnan,> > A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives how Guru occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that Jupiter in the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of Ravana given here right?> > Chandrashekhar.> > vattem krishnan wrote: > > > > > > > > Sir,> Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though known to be on the opposite side

of God's is known to be a great devotee of lord Shiva and is having a "karanjanma" (to fight with Shri Ram Ji)> Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji from the clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.> Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are all haapenings that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes and the stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate differences between Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of Lord Shiv ji)Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may fairly bring out the importance of various planets> vrkrishnan> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:> > litsol <litsol (AT) (DOT)

com>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM> > > > > Sorry,> > I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope considering that's > Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th saturn is > exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !> > A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible horoscope in terms of > fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for positive purpose > while other one will use that for negative purpose.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" > <litsol@> wrote:> >> > RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,> > > > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made him a

ravan, lagna's > > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a rakschhasa, 4'th > > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars will fill > fanatism > > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon, this also makes > him > > horrible.> > > > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna has Jup few > arrogant > > type of people may have moon also therein.> > > > But not able to understand where to see the massive killing and > > crime against women that he did. What turned him negatively ?> > > > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh chaturvedi > > <chaturvedisaurabh2 002@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Members,> > > > > > Please

find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt. Raavan.> > > > > > > > > Horoscope of Ravana ---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Aries> > > 1st house- Sun> > > 2nd- Mercury> > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon> > > 5th- Ketu> > > 7th- Saturn> > > 10th- Mars> > > 11th- Rahu> > > 12th- Venus> > > > > > > > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Cancer> > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter> > > 4th- Saturn> > > 5th- Rahu> > > 7th- Mars> > > 9th- Venus> > > 10th- Sun> > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu> > > > > > > > > Thanks and Regards,> > > saurabh> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****> > > > > > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa > > Hai" > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on > > http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/> > >> >>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Functional benifics when placed in 6,8 and 12 may not be able to give their natural resultd being benific and also may not also enhance bad results of bad houses.Yet in maha/antar dasa they tend to give subdued good results.

For a person like Ravana who is blessed with "deergha ayu" by Devatas had to leave the battle scene with the help of another guru(?) Vibhishan.Death in the hands of Lord Rama could only be brought through the jupiter(benific) to attain Moksha.Even we are also convinced jupiter in 12th gives a peaceful and pious death In this context probably the role of jupiter could not be taken as in a malefic(negative) way. vrkrishnan--- On Wed, 8/6/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir---Related to position of Guru...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 11:34 PM

Respected Sir,

Is this shloka (that Guru always gives bad results to a house in which it is present) always valid (i.e. for all houses)?

Also sir, please tell us what is the reason behind this dictum. Actually I got this confusion because we always take Guru as a Natural benefic (we have only two planets that are always considered as natural benefic--- Shukra and Guru). Then why should Guru afflict that house where it is present.

Should we also check its functionality (functional malefic or benefic) in the horoscope?

Please resolve my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

Dear Lalit,It is a well known shloka that my father too used to recite, when talking about effect of Guru on the house occupied.Take care,Chandrashekhar.litsol wrote:

Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's not for native horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i have read this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or Krishneeyam ( A Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, vattem krishnan <bursar_99@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,> Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in a fierce war and finally could attain moksha(?) through the arrows of Lord Shri Ramchandra.> Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of Ravana ,the king demons has to be taken right earnestly.> regards> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashek har wrote:> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM> > > > > > > Dear Krishnan,> > A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives how Guru occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that Jupiter in the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of Ravana given here right?> > Chandrashekhar.> > vattem krishnan wrote: > > > > > > > > Sir,> Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though known to be on the opposite

side of God's is known to be a great devotee of lord Shiva and is having a "karanjanma" (to fight with Shri Ram Ji)> Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji from the clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.> Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are all haapenings that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes and the stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate differences between Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of Lord Shiv ji)Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may fairly bring out the importance of various planets> vrkrishnan> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:> > litsol <litsol >> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM> > > > > Sorry,> > I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope considering that's > Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th saturn is > exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !> > A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible horoscope in terms of > fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for positive purpose > while other one will use that for negative purpose.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" > <litsol@> wrote:> >> > RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,> > > > Pls. tell us what in

ravan's horoscope made him a ravan, lagna's > > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a rakschhasa, 4'th > > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars will fill > fanatism > > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon, this also makes > him > > horrible.> > > > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna has Jup few > arrogant > > type of people may have moon also therein.> > > > But not able to understand where to see the massive killing and > > crime against women that he did. What turned him negatively ?> > > > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh chaturvedi > > <chaturvedisaurabh2 002@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Members,> >

> > > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt. Raavan.> > > > > > > > > Horoscope of Ravana ---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Aries> > > 1st house- Sun> > > 2nd- Mercury> > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon> > > 5th- Ketu> > > 7th- Saturn> > > 10th- Mars> > > 11th- Rahu> > > 12th- Venus> > > > > > > > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Cancer> > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter> > > 4th- Saturn> > > 5th- Rahu> > > 7th- Mars> > > 9th- Venus> > > 10th- Sun> > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu> > > > > > > > > Thanks and Regards,> > > saurabh> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****> > > > > > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa > > Hai" > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on > > http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Saurabh,

On the basis of my study of classics, I m confident enough to say

that this is a incomplete shloka and used with reference to Prashna

only, otherwise, if this is true, true for all the grahas.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , saurabh chaturvedi

<chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

>  

> Is this shloka (that Guru always gives bad results to a house in

which it is present) always valid (i.e. for all houses)?

> Also sir, please tell us what is the reason behind this dictum.

Actually I got this confusion because we always take Guru as a

Natural benefic (we have only two planets that are always

considered as natural benefic--- Shukra and Guru). Then why should

Guru afflict that house where it is present.

> Should we also check its functionality (functional malefic or

benefic) in the horoscope?

>  

> Please resolve my doubt.

>  

> Thanks and Regards,

>  saurabh

> " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai "

>  

>

>  

>  

>

> --- On Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar

wrote:

>

> Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram

and Raavan...

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Wednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

Dear Lalit,

>

> It is a well known shloka that my father too used to recite, when

talking about effect of Guru on the house occupied.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> litsol wrote:

>

>

> Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,

>

> I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's not for

native

> horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i have read

> this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or Krishneeyam ( A

> Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, vattem krishnan

> <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,

> > Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in a fierce

war

> and finally  could attain moksha(?) through the arrows of Lord

Shri

> Ramchandra.

> > Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of

Ravana ,the

> king demons has to be taken right earnestly.

> > regards

> > vrkrishnan

> >

> > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har@>

> > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri

Ram

> and Raavan...

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Krishnan,

> >

> > A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives how Guru

> occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that Jupiter in

> the 8th sent Ravana to his death. So, is the chart of Ravana given

> here right?

> >

> > Chandrashekhar.

> >

> > vattem krishnan wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sir,

> > Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though known to

be

> on the opposite side of God's is known to be a great devotee of

lord

> Shiva and is having a " karanjanma " (to fight with Shri Ram Ji)

> > Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji from the

> clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.

> > Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are all

haapenings

> that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes and the

> stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate differences

between

> Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of Lord Shiv

ji)

> Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may fairly

bring

> out the importance of various planets

> > vrkrishnan

> >

> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:

> >

> > litsol <litsol >

> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram

and

> Raavan...

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sorry,

> >

> > I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope considering

> that's

> > Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th saturn is

> > exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !

> >

> > A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible horoscope in

terms

> of

> > fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for positive purpose

> > while other one will use that for negative purpose.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, " litsol "

> > <litsol@> wrote:

> > >

> > > RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,

> > >

> > > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made him a ravan,

lagna's

> > > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a rakschhasa,

4'th

> > > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars will fill

> > fanatism

> > > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon, this also

makes

> > him

> > > horrible.

> > >

> > > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna has Jup few

> > arrogant

> > > type of people may have moon also therein.

> > >

> > > But not able to understand where to see the massive killing

and

> > > crime against women that he did. What turned him negatively ?

> > >

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh

> chaturvedi

> > > <chaturvedisaurabh2 002@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hello Members,

> > > >

> > > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt. Raavan.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Horoscope of Ravana ---

> > > >

> > > > Ascendant--- Aries

> > > > 1st house- Sun

> > > > 2nd- Mercury

> > > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon

> > > > 5th- Ketu

> > > > 7th- Saturn

> > > > 10th- Mars

> > > > 11th- Rahu

> > > > 12th- Venus

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---

> > > >

> > > > Ascendant--- Cancer

> > > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter

> > > > 4th- Saturn

> > > > 5th- Rahu

> > > > 7th- Mars

> > > > 9th- Venus

> > > > 10th- Sun

> > > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > > saurabh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ************ ********* ********* ********* *********

> ****

> > > >

> > > > " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa

> > > Hai "      

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

> > > http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/

tools/tools-

> 08.html/

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Guest guest

Dear Saurabh,

It is said the proof of pudding is in eating. Apply the principle to

many charts and find out for yourself. As to Benefic, remember that

some astrologers do not consider the aspect of Shukra to be god, though

it is the other Shubha grahas besides Guru. If you want a sort of

religious interpretation to Guru harming the house occupied, you may

have to delve in Puranas and read how Guru could not protect his own

house, as a result of which Moon eloped with Tara wife of Guru. The

Functionality of a planet is more relevant in dasha interpretation and

bhava ownership in understanding the results of placement of one bhava

lord in another bhava.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

Respected Sir,

Is this shloka (that Guru always gives bad results to a

house in which it is present) always valid (i.e. for all houses)?

Also sir, please tell us what is the reason behind this

dictum. Actually I got this confusion because we always take Guru as a

Natural benefic (we have only two planets that are always considered as

natural benefic--- Shukra and Guru). Then why should Guru afflict that

house where it is present.

Should we also check its functionality (functional malefic

or benefic) in the horoscope?

Please resolve my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh

Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >

wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >

Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram

and Raavan...

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Wednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

Dear Lalit,

It is a well known shloka that my father too used to recite, when

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

litsol wrote:

Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,

I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's not for native

horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i have read

this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or Krishneeyam ( A

Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com, vattem krishnan

<bursar_99@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,

> Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in a fierce war

and finally  could attain moksha(?) through the arrows of Lord Shri

Ramchandra.

> Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of Ravana ,the

king demons has to be taken right earnestly.

> regards

> vrkrishnan

>

> --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek

har

wrote:

>

> Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri

Ram

and Raavan...

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com

> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Krishnan,

>

> A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives how Guru

occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that Jupiter in

the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of Ravana given

here right?

>

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> vattem krishnan wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sir,

> Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though known to be

on the opposite side of God's is known to be a great devotee of lord

Shiva and is having a "karanjanma" (to fight with Shri Ram Ji)

> Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji from the

clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.

> Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are all

haapenings

that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes and the

stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate differences between

Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of Lord Shiv ji)

Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may fairly bring

out the importance of various planets

> vrkrishnan

>

> --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:

>

> litsol <litsol >

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram

and

Raavan...

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM

>

>

>

>

> Sorry,

>

> I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope considering

that's

> Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th saturn is

> exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !

>

> A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible horoscope in terms

of

> fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for positive purpose

> while other one will use that for negative purpose.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"

> <litsol@> wrote:

> >

> > RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,

> >

> > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made him a ravan,

lagna's

> > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a rakschhasa,

4'th

> > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars will fill

> fanatism

> > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon, this also

makes

> him

> > horrible.

> >

> > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna has Jup few

> arrogant

> > type of people may have moon also therein.

> >

> > But not able to understand where to see the massive killing

and

> > crime against women that he did. What turned him negatively ?

> >

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh

chaturvedi

> > <chaturvedisaurabh2 002@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello Members,

> > >

> > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt. Raavan.

> > >

> > >

> > > Horoscope of Ravana ---

> > >

> > > Ascendant--- Aries

> > > 1st house- Sun

> > > 2nd- Mercury

> > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon

> > > 5th- Ketu

> > > 7th- Saturn

> > > 10th- Mars

> > > 11th- Rahu

> > > 12th- Venus

> > >

> > >

> > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---

> > >

> > > Ascendant--- Cancer

> > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter

> > > 4th- Saturn

> > > 5th- Rahu

> > > 7th- Mars

> > > 9th- Venus

> > > 10th- Sun

> > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > saurabh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ ********* ********* ********* *********

> > >

> > > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa

Karataa

> > Hai"      

> > >

> > >

> > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

> > http://help. / l/in//

mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/

> > >

> >

>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click

here to begin.

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Sir, it is said that all the planets give good results in 11th house. In my horoscope, Jupiter is present in 11th, with Rahu, Saturn and Moon.

Is this Jupiter giving bad result here or it will increase the income?

I also want to know whether Jupiter always gives bad results for the house where it is situated or there is some exception ???

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekharRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir---Related to position of Guru...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008, 12:11 AM

Dear Saurabh,It is said the proof of pudding is in eating. Apply the principle to many charts and find out for yourself. As to Benefic, remember that some astrologers do not consider the aspect of Shukra to be god, though it is the other Shubha grahas besides Guru. If you want a sort of religious interpretation to Guru harming the house occupied, you may have to delve in Puranas and read how Guru could not protect his own house, as a result of which Moon eloped with Tara wife of Guru. The Functionality of a planet is more relevant in dasha interpretation and bhava ownership in understanding the results of placement of one bhava lord in another bhava.Take care,ChandrashekharTake care,Chandrashekhar.saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

Respected Sir,

Please resolve my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's not for native horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i have read this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or Krishneeyam ( A Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, vattem krishnan <bursar_99@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,> Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in a fierce war and finally could attain moksha(?) through the arrows of Lord Shri Ramchandra.> Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of Ravana ,the king demons has to be taken right earnestly.>

regards> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har wrote:> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM> > > > > > > Dear Krishnan,> > A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives how Guru occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that Jupiter in the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of Ravana given here right?> > Chandrashekhar.> > vattem krishnan wrote: > > > > > > > > Sir,>

Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though known to be on the opposite side of God's is known to be a great devotee of lord Shiva and is having a "karanjanma" (to fight with Shri Ram Ji)> Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji from the clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.> Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are all haapenings that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes and the stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate differences between Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of Lord Shiv ji)Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may fairly bring out the importance of various planets> vrkrishnan> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:> > litsol <litsol >> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM> > > > > Sorry,> > I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope considering that's > Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th saturn is > exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !> > A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible horoscope in terms of > fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for positive purpose > while other one will use that for negative purpose.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" > <litsol@> wrote:> >>

> RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,> > > > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made him a ravan, lagna's > > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a rakschhasa, 4'th > > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars will fill > fanatism > > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon, this also makes > him > > horrible.> > > > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna has Jup few > arrogant > > type of people may have moon also therein.> > > > But not able to understand where to see the massive killing and > > crime against women that he did. What turned him negatively ?> > > > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh chaturvedi > > <chaturvedisaurabh2

002@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Members,> > > > > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt.. Raavan.> > > > > > > > > Horoscope of Ravana ---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Aries> > > 1st house- Sun> > > 2nd- Mercury> > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon> > > 5th- Ketu> > > 7th- Saturn> > > 10th- Mars> > > 11th- Rahu> > > 12th- Venus> > > > > > > > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Cancer> > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter> > > 4th- Saturn> > > 5th- Rahu> > > 7th- Mars> > > 9th- Venus> > > 10th- Sun> > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu> > > > > > > > > Thanks

and Regards,> > > saurabh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****> > > > > > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa > > Hai" > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on > > http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08..html/> > >> >>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

May Be I too wish to join Sir

I also find my lagna lord jupiter to posited in 11th(libra).From my moon it is 10th as my moon is in capricorn.Usually I hear that jupiter in libra sign does not give good results.where as my jupiter dasa was of mixed results as it is more of free will than destiny.

regards

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 8/7/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir---Related to position of Guru...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 11:21 PM

Respected Sir,

Sir, it is said that all the planets give good results in 11th house. In my horoscope, Jupiter is present in 11th, with Rahu, Saturn and Moon.

Is this Jupiter giving bad result here or it will increase the income?

I also want to know whether Jupiter always gives bad results for the house where it is situated or there is some exception ???

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir---Related to position of Guru...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comFriday, 8 August, 2008, 12:11 AM

Dear Saurabh,It is said the proof of pudding is in eating. Apply the principle to many charts and find out for yourself. As to Benefic, remember that some astrologers do not consider the aspect of Shukra to be god, though it is the other Shubha grahas besides Guru. If you want a sort of religious interpretation to Guru harming the house occupied, you may have to delve in Puranas and read how Guru could not protect his own house, as a result of which Moon eloped with Tara wife of Guru. The Functionality of a planet is more relevant in dasha interpretation and bhava ownership in understanding the results of placement of one bhava lord in another bhava.Take care,ChandrashekharTake care,Chandrashekhar.saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

Respected Sir,

Please resolve my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's not for native horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i have read this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or Krishneeyam ( A Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, vattem krishnan <bursar_99@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,> Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in a fierce war and finally could attain moksha(?) through the arrows of Lord Shri Ramchandra.> Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of Ravana ,the king demons has to be taken right earnestly.>

regards> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har wrote:> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM> > > > > > > Dear Krishnan,> > A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives how Guru occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that Jupiter in the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of Ravana given here right?> > Chandrashekhar.> > vattem krishnan wrote: > > > > > > > > Sir,>

Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though known to be on the opposite side of God's is known to be a great devotee of lord Shiva and is having a "karanjanma" (to fight with Shri Ram Ji)> Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji from the clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.> Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are all haapenings that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes and the stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate differences between Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of Lord Shiv ji)Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may fairly bring out the importance of various planets> vrkrishnan> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:> > litsol <litsol >> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and Raavan...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM> > > > > Sorry,> > I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope considering that's > Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th saturn is > exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !> > A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible horoscope in terms of > fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for positive purpose > while other one will use that for negative purpose.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" > <litsol@> wrote:> >>

> RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,> > > > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made him a ravan, lagna's > > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a rakschhasa, 4'th > > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars will fill > fanatism > > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon, this also makes > him > > horrible.> > > > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna has Jup few > arrogant > > type of people may have moon also therein.> > > > But not able to understand where to see the massive killing and > > crime against women that he did. What turned him negatively ?> > > > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh chaturvedi > > <chaturvedisaurabh2

002@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Members,> > > > > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt.. Raavan.> > > > > > > > > Horoscope of Ravana ---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Aries> > > 1st house- Sun> > > 2nd- Mercury> > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon> > > 5th- Ketu> > > 7th- Saturn> > > 10th- Mars> > > 11th- Rahu> > > 12th- Venus> > > > > > > > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---> > > > > > Ascendant--- Cancer> > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter> > > 4th- Saturn> > > 5th- Rahu> > > 7th- Mars> > > 9th- Venus> > > 10th- Sun> > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu> > > > > > > > > Thanks

and Regards,> > > saurabh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****> > > > > > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa > > Hai" > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on > > http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08..html/> > >> >>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Saurabh,

It is good that Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu and so not strong enough

to give its negative results. Though all grahas give good results in

the 11th Jupiter there, though giving good results for earning, could

have a negative impact on relations with elder sibling or the hearing

of the left ear. remember that Jupiter does not harm all the

indications of a bhava but certainly at least one of them.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

Respected Sir,

Sir, it is said that all the planets give good results in

11th house. In my horoscope, Jupiter is present in 11th, with Rahu,

Saturn and Moon.

Is this Jupiter giving bad result here or it will increase

the income?

I also want to know whether Jupiter always gives bad

results for the house where it is situated or there is some exception

???

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar

Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >

wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >

Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar

Sir---Related to position of Guru...

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Friday, 8 August, 2008, 12:11 AM

Dear Saurabh,

It is said the proof of pudding is in eating. Apply the principle to

many charts and find out for yourself. As to Benefic, remember that

some astrologers do not consider the aspect of Shukra to be god, though

it is the other Shubha grahas besides Guru. If you want a sort of

religious interpretation to Guru harming the house occupied, you may

have to delve in Puranas and read how Guru could not protect his own

house, as a result of which Moon eloped with Tara wife of Guru. The

Functionality of a planet is more relevant in dasha interpretation and

bhava ownership in understanding the results of placement of one bhava

lord in another bhava.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

Respected Sir,

Is this shloka (that Guru always gives bad

results to a house in which it is present) always valid (i.e. for all

houses)?

Also sir, please tell us what is the reason

behind this dictum. Actually I got this confusion because we always

take Guru as a Natural benefic (we have only two planets that are

always considered as natural benefic--- Shukra and Guru). Then why

should Guru afflict that house where it is present.

Should we also check its functionality

(functional malefic or benefic) in the horoscope?

Please resolve my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh

Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh

ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram and

Raavan...

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

Wednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

Dear Lalit,

It is a well known shloka that my father too used to recite, when

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

litsol wrote:

Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,

I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's not for native

horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i have read

this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or Krishneeyam ( A

Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com, vattem krishnan

<bursar_99@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,

> Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in a fierce war

and finally  could attain moksha(?) through the arrows of Lord Shri

Ramchandra.

> Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of Ravana ,the

king demons has to be taken right earnestly.

> regards

> vrkrishnan

>

> --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek

har

wrote:

>

> Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri

Ram

and Raavan...

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com

> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Krishnan,

>

> A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives how Guru

occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that Jupiter in

the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of Ravana given

here right?

>

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> vattem krishnan wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sir,

> Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though known to be

on the opposite side of God's is known to be a great devotee of lord

Shiva and is having a "karanjanma" (to fight with Shri Ram Ji)

> Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji from the

clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.

> Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are all

haapenings

that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes and the

stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate differences between

Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of Lord Shiv ji)

Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may fairly bring

out the importance of various planets

> vrkrishnan

>

> --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:

>

> litsol <litsol >

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of Shri Ram

and

Raavan...

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM

>

>

>

>

> Sorry,

>

> I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope considering

that's

> Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th saturn is

> exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !

>

> A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible horoscope in terms

of

> fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for positive purpose

> while other one will use that for negative purpose.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"

> <litsol@> wrote:

> >

> > RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,

> >

> > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made him a ravan,

lagna's

> > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a rakschhasa,

4'th

> > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars will fill

> fanatism

> > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon, this also

makes

> him

> > horrible.

> >

> > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna has Jup few

> arrogant

> > type of people may have moon also therein.

> >

> > But not able to understand where to see the massive killing

and

> > crime against women that he did. What turned him negatively ?

> >

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh

chaturvedi

> > <chaturvedisaurabh2 002@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello Members,

> > >

> > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt.. Raavan.

> > >

> > >

> > > Horoscope of Ravana ---

> > >

> > > Ascendant--- Aries

> > > 1st house- Sun

> > > 2nd- Mercury

> > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon

> > > 5th- Ketu

> > > 7th- Saturn

> > > 10th- Mars

> > > 11th- Rahu

> > > 12th- Venus

> > >

> > >

> > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---

> > >

> > > Ascendant--- Cancer

> > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter

> > > 4th- Saturn

> > > 5th- Rahu

> > > 7th- Mars

> > > 9th- Venus

> > > 10th- Sun

> > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards,

> > > saurabh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ ********* ********* ********* *********

> > >

> > > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa

Karataa

> > Hai"      

> > >

> > >

> > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

> > http://help. / l/in//

mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08..html/

> > >

> >

>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading

messenger.

Click here

Guest guest

Sir,

Pls. confirm if rahu and saturn in 11'th wont affect the hearing

quality or not, why to single out only Jupitor, Let's discuss one

horoscope in which such a harm to ears and relationship is happened

due to Jupitor's placement in 11'th.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Saurabh,

>

> It is good that Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu and so not strong

enough to

> give its negative results. Though all grahas give good results in

the

> 11th Jupiter there, though giving good results for earning, could

have a

> negative impact on relations with elder sibling or the hearing of

the

> left ear. remember that Jupiter does not harm all the indications

of a

> bhava but certainly at least one of them.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

> >

> > Respected Sir,

> >

> > Thank you so much for your reply.

> >

> > Sir, it is said that all the planets give good results in 11th

house.

> > In my horoscope, Jupiter is present in 11th, with Rahu, Saturn

and Moon.

> > Is this Jupiter giving bad result here or it will increase the

income?

> >

> > I also want to know whether Jupiter always gives bad results for

the

> > house where it is situated or there is some exception ???

> >

> > Thanks and Regards,

> > saurabh

> >

> > " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On *Fri, 8/8/08, Chandrashekhar

> > /<sharma.chandrashekhar/* wrote:

> >

> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar

> > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar

> > Sir---Related to position of Guru...

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > Friday, 8 August, 2008, 12:11 AM

> >

> > Dear Saurabh,

> >

> > It is said the proof of pudding is in eating. Apply the

principle

> > to many charts and find out for yourself. As to Benefic,

remember

> > that some astrologers do not consider the aspect of Shukra to

be

> > god, though it is the other Shubha grahas besides Guru. If you

> > want a sort of religious interpretation to Guru harming the

house

> > occupied, you may have to delve in Puranas and read how Guru

could

> > not protect his own house, as a result of which Moon eloped

with

> > Tara wife of Guru. The Functionality of a planet is more

relevant

> > in dasha interpretation and bhava ownership in understanding

the

> > results of placement of one bhava lord in another bhava.

> >

> > Take care,

> > Chandrashekhar

> >

> > Take care,

> > Chandrashekhar.

> >

> > saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

> >> Respected Sir,

> >>

> >> Is this shloka (that Guru always gives bad results to a

house in

> >> which it is present) always valid (i.e. for all houses)?

> >> Also sir, please tell us what is the reason behind this

dictum.

> >> Actually I got this confusion because we always take Guru as

a

> >> Natural benefic (we have only two planets that are always

> >> considered as natural benefic--- Shukra and Guru). Then why

> >> should Guru afflict that house where it is present.

> >> Should we also check its functionality (functional malefic or

> >> benefic) in the horoscope?

> >>

> >> Please resolve my doubt.

> >>

> >> Thanks and Regards,

> >> saurabh

> >> " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa

Hai "

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> --- On *Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar /<sharma.chandrashekh

> >> ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>/* wrote:

> >>

> >> Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes

of

> >> Shri Ram and Raavan...

> >> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> >> Wednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

> >>

> >> Dear Lalit,

> >>

> >> It is a well known shloka that my father too used to

recite,

> >> when talking about effect of Guru on the house occupied.

> >>

> >> Take care,

> >> Chandrashekhar.

> >>

> >> litsol wrote:

> >>> Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,

> >>>

> >>> I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna, it's

not

> >>> for native

> >>> horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall where i

> >>> have read

> >>> this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or

> >>> Krishneeyam ( A

> >>> Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).

> >>>

> >>> regards,

> >>> Lalit

> >>>

> >>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> >>> <Vedic Astrologyandhealing%40>,

vattem

> >>> krishnan

> >>> <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> > Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,

> >>> > Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took place in

a

> >>> fierce war

> >>> and finally could attain moksha(?) through the arrows

> >>> of Lord Shri

> >>> Ramchandra.

> >>> > Iam enlightened for the clarification and the chart of

> >>> Ravana ,the

> >>> king demons has to be taken right earnestly.

> >>> > regards

> >>> > vrkrishnan

> >>> >

> >>> > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek

> >>> har@>

> >>> wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek har@>

> >>> > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:

Horoscopes of

> >>> Shri Ram

> >>> and Raavan...

> >>> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> >>> <Vedic Astrologyandhealing%40>

> >>> > Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > Dear Krishnan,

> >>> >

> >>> > A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that gives

how Guru

> >>> occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says that

> >>> Jupiter in

> >>> the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of

> >>> Ravana given

> >>> here right?

> >>> >

> >>> > Chandrashekhar.

> >>> >

> >>> > vattem krishnan wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > Sir,

> >>> > Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty Ravana,though

> >>> known to be

> >>> on the opposite side of God's is known to be a great

devotee

> >>> of lord

> >>> Shiva and is having a " karanjanma " (to fight with Shri

Ram Ji)

> >>> > Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate Sita ji

> >>> from the

> >>> clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.

> >>> > Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam are

all

> >>> haapenings

> >>> that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such horoscopes

and the

> >>> stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate

differences

> >>> between

> >>> Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee of

Lord

> >>> Shiv ji)

> >>> Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored may

> >>> fairly bring

> >>> out the importance of various planets

> >>> > vrkrishnan

> >>> >

> >>> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> > litsol <litsol >

> >>> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes of

> >>> Shri Ram and

> >>> Raavan...

> >>> > Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > Sorry,

> >>> >

> >>> > I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's horoscope

> >>> considering

> >>> that's

> >>> > Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't notice 4'th

> >>> saturn is

> >>> > exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !

> >>> >

> >>> > A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible

horoscope

> >>> in terms

> >>> of

> >>> > fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for

positive

> >>> purpose

> >>> > while other one will use that for negative purpose.

> >>> >

> >>> > regards,

> >>> > Lalit.

> >>> >

> >>> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com, " litsol "

> >>> > <litsol@> wrote:

> >>> > >

> >>> > > RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,

> >>> > >

> >>> > > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made him a

ravan,

> >>> lagna's

> >>> > > combo makes him great egoist but what made him a

> >>> rakschhasa, 4'th

> >>> > > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful, 7'th mars

will

> >>> fill

> >>> > fanatism

> >>> > > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and Moon,

this

> >>> also makes

> >>> > him

> >>> > > horrible.

> >>> > >

> >>> > > I have found in most dictator's horoscope, Lagna

has Jup

> >>> few

> >>> > arrogant

> >>> > > type of people may have moon also therein.

> >>> > >

> >>> > > But not able to understand where to see the massive

> >>> killing and

> >>> > > crime against women that he did. What turned him

> >>> negatively ?

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > > regards,

> >>> > > Lalit.

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com,

saurabh

> >>> chaturvedi

> >>> > > <chaturvedisaurabh2 002@> wrote:

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Hello Members,

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram and Pt..

Raavan.

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Horoscope of Ravana ---

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Ascendant--- Aries

> >>> > > > 1st house- Sun

> >>> > > > 2nd- Mercury

> >>> > > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon

> >>> > > > 5th- Ketu

> >>> > > > 7th- Saturn

> >>> > > > 10th- Mars

> >>> > > > 11th- Rahu

> >>> > > > 12th- Venus

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Ascendant--- Cancer

> >>> > > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter

> >>> > > > 4th- Saturn

> >>> > > > 5th- Rahu

> >>> > > > 7th- Mars

> >>> > > > 9th- Venus

> >>> > > > 10th- Sun

> >>> > > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Thanks and Regards,

> >>> > > > saurabh

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > ************ ********* ********* *********

> >>> *********

> >>> ****

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa

> >>> Karataa

> >>> > > Hai "

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now,

on

> >>> > > http://help. <http://help./> / l/in//

> >>> mail/mail/ tools/tools-

> >>> 08..html/

> >>> > > >

> >>> > >

> >>> >

> >>>

> >>

> >> ----------------------------

-----------

> >> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> >>

<http://in.rd./tagline_groups_6/*http://in.promos./g

roups/>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

------

> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click

here

> >

<http://in.rd./tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.webmessenger

../>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Lalit,

Saturn protects the house it occupies, or at the very least does not

harm it. 11th house in natural zodiac is owned by Saturn and co-owned

by Rahu and even the malefics do not harm own house.

Chandrashekhar.

litsol wrote:

Sir,

Pls. confirm if rahu and saturn in 11'th wont affect the hearing

quality or not, why to single out only Jupitor, Let's discuss one

horoscope in which such a harm to ears and relationship is happened

due to Jupitor's placement in 11'th.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Saurabh,

>

> It is good that Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu and so not strong

enough to

> give its negative results. Though all grahas give good results in

the

> 11th Jupiter there, though giving good results for earning, could

have a

> negative impact on relations with elder sibling or the hearing of

the

> left ear. remember that Jupiter does not harm all the indications

of a

> bhava but certainly at least one of them.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

> >

> > Respected Sir,

> >

> > Thank you so much for your reply.

> >

> > Sir, it is said that all the planets give good results in

11th

house.

> > In my horoscope, Jupiter is present in 11th, with Rahu,

Saturn

and Moon.

> > Is this Jupiter giving bad result here or it will increase

the

income?

> >

> > I also want to know whether Jupiter always gives bad results

for

the

> > house where it is situated or there is some exception ???

> >

> > Thanks and Regards,

> > saurabh

> >

> > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa

Hai"

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On *Fri, 8/8/08, Chandrashekhar

> > /<sharma.chandrashekhar/* wrote:

> >

> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar

> > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar

> > Sir---Related to position of Guru...

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > Friday, 8 August, 2008, 12:11 AM

> >

> > Dear Saurabh,

> >

> > It is said the proof of pudding is in eating. Apply the

principle

> > to many charts and find out for yourself. As to Benefic,

remember

> > that some astrologers do not consider the aspect of Shukra to

be

> > god, though it is the other Shubha grahas besides Guru. If you

> > want a sort of religious interpretation to Guru harming the

house

> > occupied, you may have to delve in Puranas and read how Guru

could

> > not protect his own house, as a result of which Moon eloped

with

> > Tara wife of Guru. The Functionality of a planet is more

relevant

> > in dasha interpretation and bhava ownership in understanding

the

> > results of placement of one bhava lord in another bhava.

> >

> > Take care,

> > Chandrashekhar

> >

> > Take care,

> > Chandrashekhar.

> >

> > saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

> >> Respected Sir,

> >>

> >> Is this shloka (that Guru always gives bad results to a

house in

> >> which it is present) always valid (i.e. for all houses)?

> >> Also sir, please tell us what is the reason behind this

dictum.

> >> Actually I got this confusion because we always take Guru

as

a

> >> Natural benefic (we have only two planets that are always

> >> considered as natural benefic--- Shukra and Guru). Then

why

> >> should Guru afflict that house where it is present.

> >> Should we also check its functionality (functional

malefic or

> >> benefic) in the horoscope?

> >>

> >> Please resolve my doubt.

> >>

> >> Thanks and Regards,

> >> saurabh

> >> "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa

Karataa

Hai"

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> --- On *Wed, 6/8/08, Chandrashekhar /<sharma.chandrashekh

> >> ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>/* wrote:

> >>

> >> Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh

ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Horoscopes

of

> >> Shri Ram and Raavan...

> >> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> >> Wednesday, 6 August, 2008, 11:43 PM

> >>

> >> Dear Lalit,

> >>

> >> It is a well known shloka that my father too used to

recite,

> >> when talking about effect of Guru on the house occupied.

> >>

> >> Take care,

> >> Chandrashekhar.

> >>

> >> litsol wrote:

> >>> Resp Chandrasheklhari Ji,

> >>>

> >>> I got this shloka in some of the book on prashna,

it's

not

> >>> for native

> >>> horoscope rather for transit, not able to recall

where i

> >>> have read

> >>> this shloka, either in Badrayan's Prashna Vidya or

> >>> Krishneeyam ( A

> >>> Kerla text, presented by Late Sri Muthuswami).

> >>>

> >>> regards,

> >>> Lalit

> >>>

> >>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> >>> <Vedic Astrologyandhealing%40>,

vattem

> >>> krishnan

> >>> <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> > Dear Shri Chandrasekhar ji,

> >>> > Death as a result of Guru placed in 8th took

place in

a

> >>> fierce war

> >>> and finally could attain moksha(?) through the arrows

> >>> of Lord Shri

> >>> Ramchandra.

> >>> > Iam enlightened for the clarification and the

chart of

> >>> Ravana ,the

> >>> king demons has to be taken right earnestly.

> >>> > regards

> >>> > vrkrishnan

> >>> >

> >>> > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashek

> >>> har@>

> >>> wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashek

har@>

> >>> > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:

Horoscopes of

> >>> Shri Ram

> >>> and Raavan...

> >>> <Vedic Astrologyandhealing%40>

> >>> > Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:22 PM

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > Dear Krishnan,

> >>> >

> >>> > A famous shloka, oft quoted by H N Katwe that

gives

how Guru

> >>> occupying each of the bhava gives ill results says

that

> >>> Jupiter in

> >>> the 8th sent Ravana to his death.. So, is the chart of

> >>> Ravana given

> >>> here right?

> >>> >

> >>> > Chandrashekhar.

> >>> >

> >>> > vattem krishnan wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > Sir,

> >>> > Astrologically horoscopes of the mighty

Ravana,though

> >>> known to be

> >>> on the opposite side of God's is known to be a great

devotee

> >>> of lord

> >>> Shiva and is having a "karanjanma" (to fight with

Shri

Ram Ji)

> >>> > Also Lord Rama has to fulfil the wish liberate

Sita ji

> >>> from the

> >>> clutches of rakshshas by crossing the setu.

> >>> > Death of Dasradha and proceeding to Aranya vasam

are

all

> >>> haapenings

> >>> that Lord has faced in his Rama Avatars.Such

horoscopes

and the

> >>> stellar positions behind planets hardly indicate

differences

> >>> between

> >>> Lord Ram(Vishnu avataar) and Ravan Ji(great devotee

of

Lord

> >>> Shiv ji)

> >>> Their 5th house and 9th and 10th houses if explored

may

> >>> fairly bring

> >>> out the importance of various planets

> >>> > vrkrishnan

> >>> >

> >>> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, litsol <litsol (AT) (DOT)

com> wrote:

> >>> >

> >>> > litsol <litsol >

> >>> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:

Horoscopes of

> >>> Shri Ram and

> >>> Raavan...

> >>> > Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:44 AM

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > Sorry,

> >>> >

> >>> > I did a funny mistake, looked Lord Ram's

horoscope

> >>> considering

> >>> that's

> >>> > Ravana's horocope and got confused. Didn't

notice 4'th

> >>> saturn is

> >>> > exalted, Sorry, Extremely Sorry !

> >>> >

> >>> > A Deva and A Rakschha both will have compatible

horoscope

> >>> in terms

> >>> of

> >>> > fear and dictatorshop but one will use that for

positive

> >>> purpose

> >>> > while other one will use that for negative

purpose.

> >>> >

> >>> > regards,

> >>> > Lalit.

> >>> >

> >>> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com, "litsol"

> >>> > <litsol@> wrote:

> >>> > >

> >>> > > RK Daa and Aavesh Sir,

> >>> > >

> >>> > > Pls. tell us what in ravan's horoscope made

him a

ravan,

> >>> lagna's

> >>> > > combo makes him great egoist but what made

him a

> >>> rakschhasa, 4'th

> >>> > > saturn will make him cynical,ungrateful,

7'th mars

will

> >>> fill

> >>> > fanatism

> >>> > > in him by exchange of aspetcs with Jup and

Moon,

this

> >>> also makes

> >>> > him

> >>> > > horrible.

> >>> > >

> >>> > > I have found in most dictator's horoscope,

Lagna

has Jup

> >>> few

> >>> > arrogant

> >>> > > type of people may have moon also therein.

> >>> > >

> >>> > > But not able to understand where to see the

massive

> >>> killing and

> >>> > > crime against women that he did. What

turned him

> >>> negatively ?

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > > regards,

> >>> > > Lalit.

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com,

saurabh

> >>> chaturvedi

> >>> > > <chaturvedisaurabh2 002@> wrote:

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Hello Members,

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Please find the horoscopes of Lord Ram

and Pt..

Raavan.

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Horoscope of Ravana ---

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Ascendant--- Aries

> >>> > > > 1st house- Sun

> >>> > > > 2nd- Mercury

> >>> > > > 4th- Jupiter, Moon

> >>> > > > 5th- Ketu

> >>> > > > 7th- Saturn

> >>> > > > 10th- Mars

> >>> > > > 11th- Rahu

> >>> > > > 12th- Venus

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Horoscope Of Shri Ram---

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Ascendant--- Cancer

> >>> > > > 1st house- Moon, Jupiter

> >>> > > > 4th- Saturn

> >>> > > > 5th- Rahu

> >>> > > > 7th- Mars

> >>> > > > 9th- Venus

> >>> > > > 10th- Sun

> >>> > > > 11th- Mercury, Ketu

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Thanks and Regards,

> >>> > > > saurabh

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > ************ ********* *********

> >>> *********

> >>> ****

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan

Nahin Maraa

> >>> Karataa

> >>> > > Hai"

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > >

> >>> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage.

Get it now,

on

> >>> > > http://help. <http://help./> / l/in//

> >>> mail/mail/ tools/tools-

> >>> 08..html/

> >>> > > >

> >>> > >

> >>> >

> >>>

> >>

> >> -------------------------

-----------

> >> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> >>

<http://in.rd./tagline_groups_6/*http://in.promos./g

roups/>

> >>

> >

> >

> > -------------------------

------

> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Click

here

> >

<http://in.rd./tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.webmessenger

../>

> >

> >

>