IndiaDivine.org

To Mr. Vrkrishnan--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mr. Vrkrishnan,

Thank you so much for your reply.

From your reply, we got an important unknown fact that Mars is also responsible for making a person good chef.

If you have birth details of some good chefs, please provide us, so that we can analyze more sharply for this point of view.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Tue, 5/8/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, 5 August, 2008, 7:14 AM

Sir,

Known and established Chefs withthe influence of Mars become very good in culinary arts.usually Arian ascendants and and with moon in Bharani nakshtra evince interest and excel in preparing good food.

Defence personnel and top rank police officers charts reveal presence of mars in 10th.Even mars along with mercury produces financial anlysts and Accountants and Auditors.

Moon joining with saturn makes people to talk in such way that often found to offend others.But in women generally makes people to serve and feed many people.This is how the charts I have analysed gave results

vrkrishnan--- On Mon, 8/4/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comMonday, August 4, 2008, 2:58 PM

Dear Saurabh,Mars indicates machines and industry so its connection with engineering is well known. However no always does a person with Mars in the 10th become an Engineer. Saturn and Moon together, I have seen to make people speak untruth many a times. Saturn aspecting any of the 9, 10 or 11 bhava could however indicate an Engineer, too. Take care,Chandrashekhar.saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

Respected Sir,In many horoscopes, I observed two combinations that take/force a person to become an Engineer.1) If Saturn is present with Moon (in any house), I found a person to become an engineer.2) If Mars is in the 10th house, it leads a person to be an engineer.Sir, this is just my observation in different horoscopes and I found it 100% correct.What does your experience say?Thanks and Regards,saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Shri Saurabh ji,

Some where I must have Mr Sanjeev Kapoor;s horo and another one not very much educated but excels in making food items.Since iam in transit these days it takes some time as I do not have on my laptop.

Please bear with me

regards

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 8/7/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Mr. Vrkrishnan--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 9:06 AM

Hi Mr. Vrkrishnan,

From your reply, we got an important unknown fact that Mars is also responsible for making a person good chef.

If you have birth details of some good chefs, please provide us, so that we can analyze more sharply for this point of view.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Tue, 5/8/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, 5 August, 2008, 7:14 AM

Sir,

Known and established Chefs withthe influence of Mars become very good in culinary arts.usually Arian ascendants and and with moon in Bharani nakshtra evince interest and excel in preparing good food.

Defence personnel and top rank police officers charts reveal presence of mars in 10th.Even mars along with mercury produces financial anlysts and Accountants and Auditors.

Moon joining with saturn makes people to talk in such way that often found to offend others.But in women generally makes people to serve and feed many people.This is how the charts I have analysed gave results

vrkrishnan--- On Mon, 8/4/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comMonday, August 4, 2008, 2:58 PM

Dear Saurabh,Mars indicates machines and industry so its connection with engineering is well known. However no always does a person with Mars in the 10th become an Engineer. Saturn and Moon together, I have seen to make people speak untruth many a times. Saturn aspecting any of the 9, 10 or 11 bhava could however indicate an Engineer, too. Take care,Chandrashekhar.saurabh chaturvedi wrote:

Respected Sir,In many horoscopes, I observed two combinations that take/force a person to become an Engineer.1) If Saturn is present with Moon (in any house), I found a person to become an engineer.2) If Mars is in the 10th house, it leads a person to be an engineer.Sir, this is just my observation in different horoscopes and I found it 100% correct.What does your experience say?Thanks and Regards,saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Vrkrishnan,

Thanks for taking interest in my mail.

Sir, whenever you find such horoscopes, please post them in the group. It would definitely be beneficial for us.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Thu, 7/8/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Mr. Vrkrishnan--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 7 August, 2008, 11:10 PM

Dear Shri Saurabh ji,

Some where I must have Mr Sanjeev Kapoor;s horo and another one not very much educated but excels in making food items.Since iam in transit these days it takes some time as I do not have on my laptop.

Please bear with me

regards

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 8/7/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Mr. Vrkrishnan-- - My experience of 'combination for Engineer'...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, August 7, 2008, 9:06 AM

Hi Mr. Vrkrishnan,

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Tue, 5/8/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir--- My experience of 'combination for Engineer'....Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, 5 August, 2008, 7:14 AM

Sir,

08.html/

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!