IndiaDivine.org

To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Dasha/Bhukti of a planet...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

It is said that " the dasha of a planet does not give good results in its own

bhukti, but it would be good in the bhukti of the friends of that planet " ..

Do you agree with this statement? What does your experience say regarding this?

Does this always valid for all the cases?

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

" Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai "      

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

Dear Saurabh,

I would not say exactly that. Let me rephrase the concept by saying that I accept that the result of antar of a graha whose mahadasha is running gives results contrary to what is should give per its functional nature.

The results of a planet who is similar in nature to the dasha lord could give similar results in it bhukti.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:05 AM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Dasha/Bhukti of a planet...

Respected Sir,It is said that "the dasha of a planet does not give good results in its own bhukti, but it would be good in the bhukti of the friends of that planet"..Do you agree with this statement? What does your experience say regarding this?Does this always valid for all the cases?Thanks and Regards,saurabh **************************************************************"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

Respected Sir,

This means if the mahadasha lord is functional benefic, it would give bad results in its bhukti and vice versa.

Am I right?

Sir, what is the reason behind this concept?

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Thu, 11/9/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekharRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Dasha/Bhukti of a planet...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 11 September, 2008, 11:45 PM

Dear Saurabh,

I would not say exactly that. Let me rephrase the concept by saying that I accept that the result of antar of a graha whose mahadasha is running gives results contrary to what is should give per its functional nature.

The results of a planet who is similar in nature to the dasha lord could give similar results in it bhukti.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Dasha/Bhukti of a planet...

Respected Sir,It is said that "the dasha of a planet does not give good results in its own bhukti, but it would be good in the bhukti of the friends of that planet"..Do you agree with this statement? What does your experience say regarding this?Does this always valid for all the cases?Thanks and Regards,saurabh ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Saurabh,

Yes that is so.

take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Friday, September 12, 2008 6:31 PM

Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Dasha/Bhukti of a planet...

Respected Sir,

This means if the mahadasha lord is functional benefic, it would give bad results in its bhukti and vice versa.

Am I right?

Sir, what is the reason behind this concept?

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Thu, 11/9/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar > wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Dasha/Bhukti of a planet...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 11 September, 2008, 11:45 PM

Dear Saurabh,

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Dasha/Bhukti of a planet...

Respected Sir,It is said that "the dasha of a planet does not give good results in its own bhukti, but it would be good in the bhukti of the friends of that planet"..Do you agree with this statement? What does your experience say regarding this?Does this always valid for all the cases?Thanks and Regards,saurabh ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now