IndiaDivine.org

To Lalit Sir---Related to Combust planet...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I have some queries regarding a combust (Ast) planet---

1) Suppose a planet is present with the Sun, would it surely be combust planet

or we should find the difference bet. the degrees of sun and that planet to

judge the combust nature?

2) Example of a horoscope--- Three planets are present in the ascendant Libra.

Sun- 21deg 31min, Mercury- 17deg 45min and Venus- 9deg 42min.

Here would Mercury as well as Venus be combust?

If we find the degree diff. between Sun and venus, it is approx. 12deg.

Please explain it.

3) Please post the list of the degree difference of a planet with the Sun, that

makes it combust.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

" Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai "      

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Go to http://in.webmessenger./

Dear Saurabh,

Very interesting query u have asked and though I will share what i realize w'd request to our elders to come up with their experience and study.

When a graha is close to Surya in such a way, it looses it's visibility in the luster of the sun, it's called cobust or Dagdha, People have accepted that combust grahas do not have strength to confer it's natural attributes to the native, but it's a very generic view which is also said to debilated planets, planets in the border (Sandhi) of 2 houses or in gandanta.

We need to understand the difference of above stated 3 - 4 states of the planet in a chart, both an exalted and debilated planet can be combust, so, can we deduce that they will have similar impact, similarily, house and lordship of combust planet also do have importance, You can understand a combust graha will give differet degree of results in Lagna and in 6'th or 9'th bhava of a chart.

In the combustion Sun is blamed to suck the energy of the other planets, what does that mean ? I try to understand combust planets with the help of Sun's karaktwa being imposed on the other planet, the Bhava where singh (leo) rasi falls should display noticiable results.

Let's take a case, When Budha is combust, I mean it's +- 6" from the sun in the same risi, The person becomes lack luster before people of authority in expression of his ideas , will not be keen on getting equality with the authority, the lackluster expression of ideas and blurred logic with not having influential friends are other attributes that i saw.

But what when Budha is combust still exalted ? Sorry, have no case study as of now ....., I wish elders will come to you.

When Sukra is combust, by that i mean +- 9 degrees from the Sun, one's eyesight, artistic and romantic side of personality is reduced considerably, such people needs to be encouraged and appreciated to get their innate qualities back, see, energy never reduces, it only changes it's very form, so, they still have what they should but they loose the focus, stamina and interest, but potential is always there, Pls. note the state of Hanuman Ji, he was almost combust after eating the Sun.

Guru's combustion when it's +- 11 degrees from the Sun, will make a person to loose the dignity and assertiveness on basic ethics and also will tend to follow what is said to him to do though he has all his knowledge and dignity but he finds him in a helplessness state. A guru who is not able to guide as he himselef is guided by other's power.

I tried to look at combust in this manner, however, I have not yet done a good research as of now, it's also interesting that distance in terms of degrees for planets getting cobust is not equal, u will see a equation contrary to size of grahas, Budha can exist with it's individuality in a close promixity with Sun, whereas Guru and Sani can not.

It's a subject of subtle research, generalization may not work well. I w'd like to post what our classics has to say in this regard, let's see if that happens in weekend or before that .

regards,Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > I have some queries regarding a combust (Ast) planet---> > 1) Suppose a planet is present with the Sun, would it surely be combust planet or we should find the difference bet. the degrees of sun and that planet to judge the combust nature?> > 2) Example of a horoscope--- Three planets are present in the ascendant Libra. Sun- 21deg 31min, Mercury- 17deg 45min and Venus- 9deg 42min.> > Here would Mercury as well as Venus be combust?> If we find the degree diff. between Sun and venus, it is approx. 12deg.> > Please explain it.> > 3) Please post the list of the degree difference of a planet with the Sun, that makes it combust.> > Thanks and Regards,> saurabh> ***************************************************************> "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" > > > Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to http://in.webmessenger./>

dear friend ,

when it comes to mercury , most of the time it would be near to sun ,

also in our planetary system mercury is closest to sun , as mercury

naturally nearer to sun , would it would be called combust ? but still i

feel your observation are correct - as right said potential is there ?\

regards

prabhat

=====================

Posted through Grouply, the better way

to access your like this one.

http://www.grouply.com/?code=post