IndiaDivine.org

Where I will be after 2-5 years(K/A Lalit ji/Saurav ji)-detail attached

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalit ji,

Thanks a lot for spending your precious time for me and giving me such a great thing support and suggession.

Yes, I want to start my business and planning to Open a IT Consultancy, please suggest me may I go ahead with this plan and what will be the best period to start this business.

Becuase I have to start alone, maybe it's tough but not impossible.

Truely, I want to be successful person but with the pure honesty and hard work..no wrong way. So suggest me the right path, which help me to acheive my destiny.I have enclosed my details.you may proceed on basis of that. it is based on kundli-Pro software.--- On Sun, 9/28/08, litsol

<litsol wrote:

litsol <litsol[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Where I will be after 2-5 years(K/A Lalit ji/Saurav ji)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 3:48 PM

Piyush,You should plan business for u, there is more money waiting for u thenthe job, right now ur bosses are not co-operating with u.Take Care,LalitVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <litsolwrote:>>> Dear Piyush,>> you have not given vimshottari dasha details, ur horoscope shows u r> born to see how ur life gets transformed, firstly, I wish u to getback> to ur country but u r not to settle down with ur parents, u have toface> lots of differences there from both the sides.finically, you will do> well, will earn good and will spend a lot.>> you are likely to involve in multiple affairs and many times u willget> opportunity to form relationship but still I see some degree of ethics>

there, you can back out. I need ur Navamsha and Dashamanasha to fix my> mind, even u can marry a girl of another country or region.>>>> For this round, I can tell u only this, Keep in touch with group !!>>>> Wish u all the best,>> Lalit.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, P G pgupta1981@> wrote:> >> > Dear All/Lalit ji.> > I have mentiond my horo as follows. Please explain my career,> love,marrige and life path.> > What are the basic problem with me and how it can resolve.> >> >> >> > --- On Sun, 9/28/08, P G pgupta1981@

wrote:> >> > P G pgupta1981@> > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: I am suffering pleasehelp> needed(K/A Lalit ji/Saurav ji)> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:10 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Lalit ji,> > How are you?> > I am still waiting for suggestion and motivation from your side.> > --- On Thu, 9/25/08, litsol litsol > wrote:> >> > litsol litsol >> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: I am suffering please help> needed> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com> > Thursday, September 25, 2008, 3:01 PM> >> >> >> >> > Dear Piyush,> >> > You seek truth but why changing the true reason for leaving ur> > country, did u leave ur country because u frll in love ?> >> > My software is not working, Pls. Request to Saurabh to make a> > horoscope for u, or, u make it urself and post to group, we will> > check what's in store for u.> >> > I know sidhi pretty well, as i do come from Rewa, where in Sidhi u> > live in ?> >> > Best Wishes,> > Lalit> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "pgupta1981"> > <pgupta1981@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Guru ji, Elders and friends,> > >> > > I am very confuse about my

career, love and life.Please provide me> > the> > > right path. What are the basic lake in my love and career.> > > Why I am suffering for both.> > >> > > I fall in love before three years, due to i think permission ofgod.> > > Because that was something spritual...I was honest I know, Thenwhat> > > happend i don't know..I left my country everything related to her> > but i> > > am not able to forget to her......> > >> > > Please help me for my life........ ..> > > Please tell me about my career, where i will be after 10 years.> > >> > > I want to know about the true facts. Please do it.> > >> > > Details> > > Piyush Gupta> > > Place of birth -Sidhi Madhyapradesh India> > > date--27-nov- 1981 11:30 AM>

> >> > > Thank you very much........ ........> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > Piyush> > >> >>