IndiaDivine.org

Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort- Krishnan ji,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama krsna,

Sri Krishnan ji,

Namaskar,

While thanking you I should not take credit for the observations which are only Her Grace.

The Naga temple is at Yapral. Anybody can direct you to it, it is an old temple and women from a traditional lineage are officiating priests there. It is on the way to Alwal.

It is called Yapral Nagadevata gudi. I shall find out further details if you are not able to locate it.

I am keeping good.

Kind regards

Nalini

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Vedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Friday, 3 October, 2008 7:40:12 AMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort- Chandrasekhar ji,

Dear Madam,

iam just aghast to go through the valuable study.After a break ,you really came up with indepth observation.

Iam sure you are keeping good and will be in hyd to try that nagaparstishta. can you just give loacation again pl

regards

vrkrishnan--- On Tue, 9/30/08, nalini swamy <nalini2818 > wrote:

nalini swamy <nalini2818 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort- Chandrasekhar ji,Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 5:27 PM

Hare Rama Krsna

Respected Chandrasekhar ji,

Namaskar.

Pravrajya yoga could also mean starting life afresh, again from a scratch?

And 9th lord going to 6th alone need not be a cause for differences with father IMHO. In my chart, Surya 3rd lord is in Kumbha, 9th owned by Saturn. I have always had differences and was critical of my father but loved him. At 15, I/we were deprived of his presence but he did perform our marriages(three sisters). The 10th house is not involved in this as for as I know. He was a very powerful figure in the Government in Education Dept. Surya is the Karaka, and I feel it is not a single factor that preempts/signifies such phenomena. My 9th lord is Saturn with digbala in 7th, Dhanus with Guru in Mulatrikona.

One other chart, where Surya is in Mesha with Rahu for a Makara lagna, the native always had differences with father though not very serious but the native used it to move out of the family house. Neither the 9th or 10th lord/house are involved. The time he moved away was when UL was on Natal chandra, 7th lord in 8th and Saturn was in Karka. Chandra and Surya in Mesha, Amavasya yoga and in the nakshatra of Rahu - Chitra. Notice the placement of Saturn from Chandra, 4th and malefic. He was also running Chandra MD/Sani AD/Rahu PD(360 deg solar years). So IMHO it is many factors integrating in culminating of event/s and also the Gochara phalas influencing behaviors/attitudes .

My 2 cents and would be happy to receive feedback,

Kind regards

Nalini

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 1 October, 2008 9:15:39 AMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort

Dear Lalit,

Since you think you have already established that 10th is for father, you will not like to see the chart from any angle than yours. So it is not very wise for me to point out that 9th lord going to 6th does not indicate clashes with father as 6th and 9th are in mutual square. You do not seem to give any weightage to Karaka for father and are free to take your own view of the matter.

I am sure you are better informed about how Pravrajya yoga is formed, but I do seem to remember that Parashara in his chapter on Pravrajya does say that when 4 or more than four grahas, when in strength occupy a rasi, pravrajya is caused. Barring Rahu all three grahas are retrograde and Rahu is always retrograde so the grahas are indeed strong. I think almost all classics repeat this position.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

litsol

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:36 PM

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort

Deear Neenu, Group and Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

I m giving the girl's horoscope :

Lagna : Scorpio, 4'th : Merc + Ketu on Aquarius5'th : Sun on Pisces (10'th lord)6'th : Moon (9'th lord) + Venus (7'th lord)10'th : Sat (3rd and 4'th lord) + Jup (5'th lord) + Mars (lagna lord) + RahuNow, If we take 9'th is a true house for father, it's going to 6'th house, should create differences between them, but she shares a special bond with her father , why ?Becoz, 5'th lord of affection and love is in 10'th house of father and profession and 10'th lord Sun is placed in 5'th house of love and affection so, this girl and her father shares a special bond of love.Neenu, You are right, 10'th house has Jup, Satu,

Mars and Rahu, There is no Pravajya, this combination makes her workaholic,her life is her profession and her father.Father's Status : Father is highly placed, this horoscope has a clue for that also, same exhange between Sun and Jup from 5'th and 10'th house denotes a Raj Yoga to father.

Neenu, in ur case, 10'th lord Sun has gone to 6'th house, which is a prime cause of having differences with ur father.So, I hope, I have established 10'th is the house of father and 9'th is expenses and health of father, similar to 12'th house and Lagna. Hardly there is any scope for confusion. I m very clear on my findings as I do that with a vision to update astrology to the needs of this age, recently, I have done good work to find out stream of management - Investment, Finance, Marketting, or General Admin. I got clue from some classics which are not too popular but thir auther's have done good work.

regards,Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, neenu <mechumla wrote:>> Dear Chandrashekhar ji and Lalit,> > I though pravrajya yoga is only if there are 5 planets in a house. So how does this girl native have that yoga, as she has only 4 planets in 10th. > > I have been following this thread with much interest, as the girl here has a horoscope very similar to mine, at least in my naive understanding.> > lagna is vrishchika with moon.> 4th house kumbha with ketu> 6 th house aries with sun and mercury> 8 th house gemini with venus> 10 th house simha with saR + ju + ma + ra> > Going by the discussion if I am right, Su which represent father in my case is in 6th house, which is 9th from 10th house. Mercury is my PirtaKaraka, and is aspected by Rahu + Ju. My ninth house lord moon is debilitated at lagna. > > I am not very

close with my father, and did not have the best of relationship with him. In the past eight years if I have to literally calculate, I have only spent about 40-45 days living with him and must have spoken on phone not more then 10-11 hrs of time cumulative.> > Much of this statistic is exaggerated, as I have been away from home since the age of 19, but whenever i do call home, I mostly speak with my mother, with father it doesnt go beyond a minute. > > But even when I was at home from the age of 10-18, I did argue with him a lot.Its not that I dislike him, but anything he says I interpret it in a wrong way, or end up not liking it. > > Regards,> Neenu> > > > > --- On Tue, 9/30/08, litsol litsol wrote:> > > litsol litsol > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two Potential Horoscopes Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari

Perfection> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 4:52 AM> > Dear Sir,> > > > The case is extremely opposit to what you have stated. She> > has not > > given up her father rather she is a Dad's daughter, her> > life revolves > > around her father and she follows her dad even in her> > personal life.> > > > She can foresake anything if father asks, she has done it> > always.> > > > regards,> > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com,> > "Chandrashekhar" > > sharma.chandrashekh ar@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > You have not yet replied to my question about> > pravrajya related

to > > 10th and father. Will than not clarify the concept better?> > > > > > Exchange of 5th and 10th lord indicates that they will> > give results > > as if in own rasis. So work could be related to acquired> > knowledge or > > the jataka may give up higher studies. But analyzing a> > chart without > > reference to other grahas is more than likely to lead to> > wrong > > inferences being drawn than confirming some point or other.> > > > > > You seem to forget that in this case Sun is not only> > the 10th lord > > but the karaka for father. So coming to any conclusions> > about whether > > the 9th or the 10th is the house to be considered for> > father, here , > > may not be very logical.> > > > > > The 9th lord is also Karaka

for the Jataka's> > mother so it is mother > > who is likely to have suffered as the 4th is also occupied> > by Ketu > > conjunct Mercury and in aspect of many malefics, though> > Jupiter also > > aspects the 4th. > > > > > > Take care,> > > Chandrashekhar.> > > - > > > litsol > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > > > Monday, September 29, 2008 5:45 PM> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two> > Potential Horoscopes > > Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > In this case, 5'th lod is in 10'th, and> > 10t'h lord is in 5'th, > > there is> > > a

exchange between Jup and Sun, pls. let's know> > -> > > > > > 1. considering 10'th as father's house, what> > kind of father it> > > indicates, his position and status in society and> > relationship > > with> > > father.> > > > > > 2. considering 9'th as father's house, what> > kind of father it > > indicates,> > > his position and status in society and relationship> > with father, > > If I m> > > right, 9'th lord has gone to 6'th house,> > though, an afflicted and > > very> > > weak Jup aspects it from 10'th. That guru is in> > company of - Sat, > > Rahu> > > and mars.> > > > > > 3. What should be result of Pravajya in 10'th in> > this case ?> > > >

> > Your answers will clear the confusion forever,> > sometimes, in lack > > of> > > fitting horoscopes wrong theories cireculate, but> > luckily we have > > a> > > fitting horosope to show the distinction.> > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com,> > "Chandrashekhar"> > > <sharma.chandrashekh ar@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > >> > > > Do you mean she gave up her father or forsake> > him in his hour > > of need?> > > The girl's Mars dasha has just begun and Guru,> > Rahu, Saturn are > > yet to> > > commence. So how does this prove the 10th versus 9th> > debate?> > > >>

> > > Take care,> > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > >> > > >> > > > -> > > > litsol> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > Sunday, September 28, 2008 3:50 PM> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two> > Potential > > Horoscopes Worth> > > Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > >> > > >> > > > Resp Chandrashekhar Ji,> > > >> > > > Namaskar,I wonder how u remain so cool and so> > nice, this is one> > > > thing i have to learn from u, living in> > ur's company.> > > >> > > > regarding the distinction of 10'th and> > 9'th bhavas with respect > > to>

> > > father and pravajya, i have another horoscope> > that u analyzed > > some 4> > > > months back.> > > >> > > > Date of Birth- 20th March 1980, 0.20 A.M> > > > Place - Rewa (M.P)> > > >> > > > she has pravajya in her 10'th bhava, lagna> > is scorpio, but she> > > > remained very adament on her job front, broken> > her marriage but > > not> > > > left her job.> > > >> > > > Rahu is a worldy graha, has much oomph for> > bhoga, so, keeps a > > native> > > > inclined in his worldy affair with exceptions> > given to it.> > > >> > > > A study this horoscope will settle the> > confusion over both > > nature of> > > > Pravajya and

Father's house forever.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com,> > "Chandrashekhar"> > > > sharma.chandrashekh ar@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > >> > > > > Lord of the 9th and 10th together gives> > Dharmakarmaadhipati > > yoga> > > > when in 9th or 10th but has nothing to do with> > sacrifice for> > > > father's sake. Coco Chanel has similar yoga> > in her chart and > > she did> > > > not sacrifice anything for her father's> > sake. Actually she was > > left> > > > at an orphanage and her parents married after> > her birth. Plus > >

her> > > > 9th and 10th lord are in 9th without any other> > planets to give > > any> > > > different interpretation to the results. In the> > case of the > > jataka> > > > there are other grahas with those planets and> > also the node and > > that> > > > does not allow the results of> > Dharmakarmaadhipati yoga to come> > > > through.> > > > >> > > > > So I can not agree with your proposition> > to look at the 10th > > as> > > > the bhava for father. However if you are able> > to predict right > > with> > > > that premise, you could use it as such.> > > > >> > > > > Take care,> > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > >> >

> > >> > > > > -> > > > > litsol> > > > > To:> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:14 PM> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:> > Two Potential > > Horoscopes> > > > Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari> > Perfection> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > >> > > > > May i request to look at it this way -> > 10'th lord and 9'th > > lord> > > > are> > > > > conjoined and that in 9'th, the house> > of duties, sacrifies,> > > > kindness> > > > > and charity, therefore for his duties> > towards

father(10'th> > > > lord, )he> > > > > left his studies, 9'th is 12'th> > (leaving, escaping etc.)to> > > > 10'th, we> > > > > get straightforward explanation.> > > > >> > > > > Any way one thing is noticed that for his> > duties he can leave> > > > > anything like MBA, this gives him very> > basic elligibility for> > > > being a> > > > > nation building material, Pls. note that> > lagna and 4'th lord > > of> > > > > matribhumi (mother nation) GURU is placed> > in 9'th and which in> > > > turn> > > > > aspects lagna itself, what more evident is> > 3'rd lord of> > > > initiatives> > > > > and courage also placed in 9'th and> >

conjunct 4'th lord of > > heart> > > > and> > > > > mother nation with 10'th lord of> > karma, this 3'rd house is > > also> > > > > aspected by same Guru, Sone Pe Suhaga !!> > > > >> > > > > So, if given proper inputs, proper> > direction, he should do > > every> > > > > possible thing for his matribhumi coz,> > lagna and 4'th lord is> > > > one and> > > > > same and it aspects lagna too.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > > > --- In> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, vattem > > krishnan> > > > > <bursar_99@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >

Sir,> > > > > > You have correctly brought out both> > issues of attending to> > > > father> > > > > and higher studies.as 9th is also from 5th> > to 5th.> > > > > > Under the circumstances, the native> > will be taking care of > > his> > > > > father,as the pravrajya yoga makes him to> > consider to attend > > to> > > > his> > > > > father as more important leading to> > sacrifice of his own> > > > future.In> > > > > fact it is an extreem condition like Lord> > Sriram going to > > forest> > > > > handing over the crown to Bharata.it is> > likely that during the> > > > antar> > > > > dasa of sun,conditions will be arising to> >

take to the > > recourse.> > > > > > vrkishnan> > > > > > with regards> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Wed, 9/24/08, Chandrashekhar> > <sharma.chandrashekh ar@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > <sharma.chandrashekh ar@>> > > > > > Re:> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two Potential> > > > > Horoscopes Worth Study + 365 Day's> > Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > To:> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > > Wednesday, September 24, 2008,> > 2:24 PM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > There is no problem in exploring the> > possibilities. However> > > > one> > > > > should remember that we are trying to> > prove some sage wrong> > > > > forgetting that we are using most of the> > principles given by > > the> > > > same> > > > > sage, not having devised a new system by> > ourselves.> > > > > >> > > > > > I would think doing both MBA and> > attending to father would > > be> > > > more> > > > > like observing the 9th bhava indications.> > 9th bhava after all> > > > does>

> > > > represent higher studies (5th from 5th) so> > he did give up the> > > > > indications of the 9th bhava and the> > Pravrajya did produce the> > > > > results.Maybe it is the dasha which will> > tell when he may take> > > > > pravrajya from faith or duties. Of course> > my comments are only> > > > > academic in nature as I do not know> > anything about the person.> > > > > >> > > > > > Take care,> > > > > >> > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > -> > > > > > litsol> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@

s.com> > > > > > Wednesday, September 24, 2008> > 9:31 AM> > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing]> > Re: Two Potential> > > > Horoscopes> > > > > Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari> > Perfection> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sir,> > > > > >> > > > > > After his B.Tech, this guy was doing> > his MBA that he left> > > > halfway> > > > > > because he was required at home> > during father's ailment.> > > > > >> > > > > > purpose of my writing so many things> > in groups is to open > > new> > > > > avenues> > > > > > to review some

dogmas that we> > developed in last few > > centuries> > > > and> > > > > > some in last 2 decades.> > > > > >> > > > > > Sometimes, we need to go back to> > clssics and some other time> > > > we> > > > > need> > > > > > to enhabce and refine what is stated> > there in.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@> > > > s.com, "Chandrashekhar"> > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek har@>> > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Krishnan,> > > > > > >> > >

> > > > Do you think the Pravrajya yoga> > in 9th allow him to be> > > > steady in> > > > > > his duties?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Take care,> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > > -> > > > > > > vattem krishnan> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@ s.com> > > > > > > Tuesday, September 23,> > 2008 7:28 AM> > > > > > > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh> > ealing] Two Potential> > > > Horoscopes> > > > > > Worth Study + 365 Day's> > Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >

> Dear Sir,> > > > > > > In case of first chart moon in> > Aries in 5th,and sun in 9th> > > > > > in the sign of simha with Rahu and 5> > more planets.The sign> > > > raising> > > > > in> > > > > > the sagittarus is agian a odd sign> > fiery in nature.All these> > > > three> > > > > > lagnas have influnce of> > ketu,indicating struggles ahead of > > his> > > > life.> > > > > > > issue of marriage if seen from> > the link of 5th and 7th> > > > > > houses,the boy seems to have made up> > his mind about the> > > > girl.The> > > > > > marriage relation has all trials and> > tribulations in the > > first> > > >

> > case.with this back ground probably> > his preparedness to > > assume> > > > > nation> > > > > > building character is very distant.> > > > > > > Second horo,shows all 1,5 and 9> > houses of airy signs,again> > > > > > has ketu in 9th with rahu and saturns> > aspect.Moon in 11th > > has> > > > no> > > > > > benific aspects but has 5th lord in> > 6th.> > > > > > > These indications in both the> > cases only suggests that the> > > > > > native of chart may prepare for> > struggles to fulfil his> > > > > ideals.where> > > > > > as 2nd charts shall get some> > recognition and status in life> > > > like> > > > >

any> > > > > > other above average person> > > > > > > Sequence of dasas in both chart> > have to support for the> > > > > > rise and fall for any native in life.> > > > > > > vrkrishnan> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- On Mon, 9/22/08,> > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek har@>> > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > <sharma.chandrashek har@>> > > > > > > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh> > ealing] Two Potential> > > > > > Horoscopes Worth Study + 365> > Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@ s.com> >

> > > > > Monday, September 22,> > 2008, 3:48 PM> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the first chart, I see> > pravrajya yoga occurring in the> > > > > > 9th bhava which could indicate either> > giving up father or> > > > duties.> > > > > He> > > > > > does have some raj yogas but they are> > diluted by Rahu being> > > > > conjunct> > > > > > the 9th bhava. Mars aspecting the> > Lagna would give the > > temper,> > > > but> > > > > > could you tell what yoga you could> > locate that would > > indicate> > > >

that> > > > > > indicates he is the right material> > for building India. Of> > > > course> > > > > > personally I think that every citizen> > of this country could> > > > help> > > > > > build the country if only he does his> > own duties properly> > > > without> > > > > > expecting the Government to do them> > for him.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the second case too, the 5th> > and 9th bhavas seem to> > > > > > suffer to some extent and I for one> > am not very certain if> > > > this is> > > > > > nation building material.> > > > > > > But I could be totally wrong> > having missed something that> > >

> > > you could see. So please elaborate.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Take care,> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > As to the second chart,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > -> > > > > > > litsol> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@ s.com> > > > > > > Monday, September 22, 2008> > 10:13 PM> > > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh> > ealing] Two Potential> > > > > > Horoscopes Worth Study + 365> > Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > >> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > Res Sri Chandrashekhar Ji and> > Other Elders,> > > > > > > Presenting two potential> > horoscopes, to which I think> > > > > > to become contributor for building> > tomorrow's India, > > suddenly,> > > > I> > > > > > started coming in contact with good> > guys who can be shaped,> > > > they> > > > > are> > > > > > not born in royal families but they> > have courage and will to> > > > fight> > > > > > for the true cause.> > > > > > > Case 1:> > > > > > > He is exceptionally brilliant,> > very sharp and fiery, an> > > > > > engineer and like my younger> > brogther, right now he has no> >

> > > spiritual> > > > > > inclinitation but i expect a lot from> > this guy. Well, as per> > > > the> > > > > > indication in the chart and as per> > his query and desire, I> > > > asked> > > > > him> > > > > > to find a bride of young age and that> > before Nov 2008, > > keeping> > > > > Guru's> > > > > > transit in mind, It was true, I see,> > a transformation in his> > > > post> > > > > > marriage life, what u elders see -> > > > > > > Birth Chart (Lagna)> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Caser 2.> > > > > > > This is

the horoscope, you can> > verify if Exalted and> > > > > > Retrograde Planets Behave like> > Debilitated Planets. Have not> > > > met> > > > > > this guy yet, but, as the chart> > indicates, he is very> > > > handsom ,> > > > > very> > > > > > convincing guy and have shown courage> > to speak for the > > truth,> > > > I> > > > > > expect, he will be a contributor for> > the society -> > > > > > > He suffered great loss in> > Sun/Saturn/Saturn/ Saturn In> > > > > > june, 2006, had to close the shop.> > The vimshottari Period > > goes> > > > like> > > > > > this> > > > > > >> > > > > >

> "11-Jun-2006 to 20-Jun-2006> > - Dissipation' of wealth,> > > > > > serious sickness, disintegration of> > the family, compulsation> > > > of> > > > > > taking food separately, deep distress> > etc"> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Birth Date & Time : Sat, 06> > January 1979> > > > > > 05:28:00> > > > > > > Place of Birth : Narnaul,> > > > > > > Country : India> > > > > > > Latitude : 28 3 N Longitude : 76> > 6 E> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Birth Chart (Lagna)> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

regards,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lalit> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >>

Get the latest headlines with Xtra News

Get the latest headlines with Xtra News

Mrs nalini Ji,

Thanx.These indications are enough to locate and will get back to you after going over to the place

Take Care

with best regards

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 10/2/08, nalini swamy <nalini2818 wrote:

nalini swamy <nalini2818Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort- Krishnan ji,Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 4:58 PM

Hare Rama krsna,

Sri Krishnan ji,

Namaskar,

While thanking you I should not take credit for the observations which are only Her Grace.

The Naga temple is at Yapral. Anybody can direct you to it, it is an old temple and women from a traditional lineage are officiating priests there. It is on the way to Alwal.

It is called Yapral Nagadevata gudi. I shall find out further details if you are not able to locate it.

I am keeping good.

Kind regards

Nalini

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comFriday, 3 October, 2008 7:40:12 AMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort- Chandrasekhar ji,

Dear Madam,

iam just aghast to go through the valuable study.After a break ,you really came up with indepth observation.

Iam sure you are keeping good and will be in hyd to try that nagaparstishta. can you just give loacation again pl

regards

vrkrishnan--- On Tue, 9/30/08, nalini swamy <nalini2818 > wrote:

nalini swamy <nalini2818 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort- Chandrasekhar ji,Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, September 30, 2008, 5:27 PM

Hare Rama Krsna

Respected Chandrasekhar ji,

Namaskar.

Pravrajya yoga could also mean starting life afresh, again from a scratch?

And 9th lord going to 6th alone need not be a cause for differences with father IMHO. In my chart, Surya 3rd lord is in Kumbha, 9th owned by Saturn. I have always had differences and was critical of my father but loved him. At 15, I/we were deprived of his presence but he did perform our marriages(three sisters). The 10th house is not involved in this as for as I know. He was a very powerful figure in the Government in Education Dept. Surya is the Karaka, and I feel it is not a single factor that preempts/signifies such phenomena. My 9th lord is Saturn with digbala in 7th, Dhanus with Guru in Mulatrikona.

One other chart, where Surya is in Mesha with Rahu for a Makara lagna, the native always had differences with father though not very serious but the native used it to move out of the family house. Neither the 9th or 10th lord/house are involved. The time he moved away was when UL was on Natal chandra, 7th lord in 8th and Saturn was in Karka. Chandra and Surya in Mesha, Amavasya yoga and in the nakshatra of Rahu - Chitra. Notice the placement of Saturn from Chandra, 4th and malefic. He was also running Chandra MD/Sani AD/Rahu PD(360 deg solar years). So IMHO it is many factors integrating in culminating of event/s and also the Gochara phalas influencing behaviors/attitudes .

My 2 cents and would be happy to receive feedback,

Kind regards

Nalini

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, 1 October, 2008 9:15:39 AMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort

Dear Lalit,

Since you think you have already established that 10th is for father, you will not like to see the chart from any angle than yours. So it is not very wise for me to point out that 9th lord going to 6th does not indicate clashes with father as 6th and 9th are in mutual square. You do not seem to give any weightage to Karaka for father and are free to take your own view of the matter.

I am sure you are better informed about how Pravrajya yoga is formed, but I do seem to remember that Parashara in his chapter on Pravrajya does say that when 4 or more than four grahas, when in strength occupy a rasi, pravrajya is caused. Barring Rahu all three grahas are retrograde and Rahu is always retrograde so the grahas are indeed strong. I think almost all classics repeat this position.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

litsol

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:36 PM

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Which is Father's House - 10'th/9'th : Last effort

Deear Neenu, Group and Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

I m giving the girl's horoscope :

Lagna : Scorpio, 4'th : Merc + Ketu on Aquarius5'th : Sun on Pisces (10'th lord)6'th : Moon (9'th lord) + Venus (7'th lord)10'th : Sat (3rd and 4'th lord) + Jup (5'th lord) + Mars (lagna lord) + RahuNow, If we take 9'th is a true house for father, it's going to 6'th house, should create differences between them, but she shares a special bond with her father , why ?Becoz, 5'th lord of affection and love is in 10'th house of father and profession and 10'th lord Sun is placed in 5'th house of love and affection so, this girl and her father shares a special bond of love.Neenu, You are right, 10'th house has Jup, Satu,

Mars and Rahu, There is no Pravajya, this combination makes her workaholic,her life is her profession and her father.Father's Status : Father is highly placed, this horoscope has a clue for that also, same exhange between Sun and Jup from 5'th and 10'th house denotes a Raj Yoga to father.

Neenu, in ur case, 10'th lord Sun has gone to 6'th house, which is a prime cause of having differences with ur father.So, I hope, I have established 10'th is the house of father and 9'th is expenses and health of father, similar to 12'th house and Lagna. Hardly there is any scope for confusion. I m very clear on my findings as I do that with a vision to update astrology to the needs of this age, recently, I have done good work to find out stream of management - Investment, Finance, Marketting, or General Admin. I got clue from some classics which are not too popular but thir auther's have done good work.

regards,Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, neenu <mechumla wrote:>> Dear Chandrashekhar ji and Lalit,> > I though pravrajya yoga is only if there are 5 planets in a house. So how does this girl native have that yoga, as she has only 4 planets in 10th. > > I have been following this thread with much interest, as the girl here has a horoscope very similar to mine, at least in my naive understanding.> > lagna is vrishchika with moon.> 4th house kumbha with ketu> 6 th house aries with sun and mercury> 8 th house gemini with venus> 10 th house simha with saR + ju + ma + ra> > Going by the discussion if I am right, Su which represent father in my case is in 6th house, which is 9th from 10th house. Mercury is my PirtaKaraka, and is aspected by Rahu + Ju. My ninth house lord moon is debilitated at lagna. > > I am not very

close with my father, and did not have the best of relationship with him. In the past eight years if I have to literally calculate, I have only spent about 40-45 days living with him and must have spoken on phone not more then 10-11 hrs of time cumulative.> > Much of this statistic is exaggerated, as I have been away from home since the age of 19, but whenever i do call home, I mostly speak with my mother, with father it doesnt go beyond a minute. > > But even when I was at home from the age of 10-18, I did argue with him a lot.Its not that I dislike him, but anything he says I interpret it in a wrong way, or end up not liking it. > > Regards,> Neenu> > > > > --- On Tue, 9/30/08, litsol litsol wrote:> > > litsol litsol > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two Potential Horoscopes Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari

Perfection> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 4:52 AM> > Dear Sir,> > > > The case is extremely opposit to what you have stated. She> > has not > > given up her father rather she is a Dad's daughter, her> > life revolves > > around her father and she follows her dad even in her> > personal life.> > > > She can foresake anything if father asks, she has done it> > always.> > > > regards,> > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com,> > "Chandrashekhar" > > sharma.chandrashekh ar@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > You have not yet replied to my question about> > pravrajya related

to > > 10th and father. Will than not clarify the concept better?> > > > > > Exchange of 5th and 10th lord indicates that they will> > give results > > as if in own rasis. So work could be related to acquired> > knowledge or > > the jataka may give up higher studies. But analyzing a> > chart without > > reference to other grahas is more than likely to lead to> > wrong > > inferences being drawn than confirming some point or other.> > > > > > You seem to forget that in this case Sun is not only> > the 10th lord > > but the karaka for father. So coming to any conclusions> > about whether > > the 9th or the 10th is the house to be considered for> > father, here , > > may not be very logical.> > > > > > The 9th lord is also Karaka

for the Jataka's> > mother so it is mother > > who is likely to have suffered as the 4th is also occupied> > by Ketu > > conjunct Mercury and in aspect of many malefics, though> > Jupiter also > > aspects the 4th. > > > > > > Take care,> > > Chandrashekhar.> > > - > > > litsol > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > > > Monday, September 29, 2008 5:45 PM> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two> > Potential Horoscopes > > Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > In this case, 5'th lod is in 10'th, and> > 10t'h lord is in 5'th, > > there is> > > a

exchange between Jup and Sun, pls. let's know> > -> > > > > > 1. considering 10'th as father's house, what> > kind of father it> > > indicates, his position and status in society and> > relationship > > with> > > father.> > > > > > 2. considering 9'th as father's house, what> > kind of father it > > indicates,> > > his position and status in society and relationship> > with father, > > If I m> > > right, 9'th lord has gone to 6'th house,> > though, an afflicted and > > very> > > weak Jup aspects it from 10'th. That guru is in> > company of - Sat, > > Rahu> > > and mars.> > > > > > 3. What should be result of Pravajya in 10'th in> > this case ?> > > >

> > Your answers will clear the confusion forever,> > sometimes, in lack > > of> > > fitting horoscopes wrong theories cireculate, but> > luckily we have > > a> > > fitting horosope to show the distinction.> > > > > > regards,> > > Lalit> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com,> > "Chandrashekhar"> > > <sharma.chandrashekh ar@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Lalit,> > > >> > > > Do you mean she gave up her father or forsake> > him in his hour > > of need?> > > The girl's Mars dasha has just begun and Guru,> > Rahu, Saturn are > > yet to> > > commence. So how does this prove the 10th versus 9th> > debate?> > > >>

> > > Take care,> > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > >> > > >> > > > -> > > > litsol> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > Sunday, September 28, 2008 3:50 PM> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two> > Potential > > Horoscopes Worth> > > Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > >> > > >> > > > Resp Chandrashekhar Ji,> > > >> > > > Namaskar,I wonder how u remain so cool and so> > nice, this is one> > > > thing i have to learn from u, living in> > ur's company.> > > >> > > > regarding the distinction of 10'th and> > 9'th bhavas with respect > > to>

> > > father and pravajya, i have another horoscope> > that u analyzed > > some 4> > > > months back.> > > >> > > > Date of Birth- 20th March 1980, 0.20 A.M> > > > Place - Rewa (M.P)> > > >> > > > she has pravajya in her 10'th bhava, lagna> > is scorpio, but she> > > > remained very adament on her job front, broken> > her marriage but > > not> > > > left her job.> > > >> > > > Rahu is a worldy graha, has much oomph for> > bhoga, so, keeps a > > native> > > > inclined in his worldy affair with exceptions> > given to it.> > > >> > > > A study this horoscope will settle the> > confusion over both > > nature of> > > > Pravajya and

Father's house forever.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com,> > "Chandrashekhar"> > > > sharma.chandrashekh ar@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > >> > > > > Lord of the 9th and 10th together gives> > Dharmakarmaadhipati > > yoga> > > > when in 9th or 10th but has nothing to do with> > sacrifice for> > > > father's sake. Coco Chanel has similar yoga> > in her chart and > > she did> > > > not sacrifice anything for her father's> > sake. Actually she was > > left> > > > at an orphanage and her parents married after> > her birth. Plus > >

her> > > > 9th and 10th lord are in 9th without any other> > planets to give > > any> > > > different interpretation to the results. In the> > case of the > > jataka> > > > there are other grahas with those planets and> > also the node and > > that> > > > does not allow the results of> > Dharmakarmaadhipati yoga to come> > > > through.> > > > >> > > > > So I can not agree with your proposition> > to look at the 10th > > as> > > > the bhava for father. However if you are able> > to predict right > > with> > > > that premise, you could use it as such.> > > > >> > > > > Take care,> > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > >> >

> > >> > > > > -> > > > > litsol> > > > > To:> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:14 PM> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:> > Two Potential > > Horoscopes> > > > Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari> > Perfection> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > >> > > > > May i request to look at it this way -> > 10'th lord and 9'th > > lord> > > > are> > > > > conjoined and that in 9'th, the house> > of duties, sacrifies,> > > > kindness> > > > > and charity, therefore for his duties> > towards

father(10'th> > > > lord, )he> > > > > left his studies, 9'th is 12'th> > (leaving, escaping etc.)to> > > > 10'th, we> > > > > get straightforward explanation.> > > > >> > > > > Any way one thing is noticed that for his> > duties he can leave> > > > > anything like MBA, this gives him very> > basic elligibility for> > > > being a> > > > > nation building material, Pls. note that> > lagna and 4'th lord > > of> > > > > matribhumi (mother nation) GURU is placed> > in 9'th and which in> > > > turn> > > > > aspects lagna itself, what more evident is> > 3'rd lord of> > > > initiatives> > > > > and courage also placed in 9'th and> >

conjunct 4'th lord of > > heart> > > > and> > > > > mother nation with 10'th lord of> > karma, this 3'rd house is > > also> > > > > aspected by same Guru, Sone Pe Suhaga !!> > > > >> > > > > So, if given proper inputs, proper> > direction, he should do > > every> > > > > possible thing for his matribhumi coz,> > lagna and 4'th lord is> > > > one and> > > > > same and it aspects lagna too.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit.> > > > >> > > > > --- In> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, vattem > > krishnan> > > > > <bursar_99@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >

Sir,> > > > > > You have correctly brought out both> > issues of attending to> > > > father> > > > > and higher studies.as 9th is also from 5th> > to 5th.> > > > > > Under the circumstances, the native> > will be taking care of > > his> > > > > father,as the pravrajya yoga makes him to> > consider to attend > > to> > > > his> > > > > father as more important leading to> > sacrifice of his own> > > > future.In> > > > > fact it is an extreem condition like Lord> > Sriram going to > > forest> > > > > handing over the crown to Bharata.it is> > likely that during the> > > > antar> > > > > dasa of sun,conditions will be arising to> >

take to the > > recourse.> > > > > > vrkishnan> > > > > > with regards> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Wed, 9/24/08, Chandrashekhar> > <sharma.chandrashekh ar@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > <sharma.chandrashekh ar@>> > > > > > Re:> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Two Potential> > > > > Horoscopes Worth Study + 365 Day's> > Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > To:> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > > Wednesday, September 24, 2008,> > 2:24 PM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > >> > > > > > There is no problem in exploring the> > possibilities. However> > > > one> > > > > should remember that we are trying to> > prove some sage wrong> > > > > forgetting that we are using most of the> > principles given by > > the> > > > same> > > > > sage, not having devised a new system by> > ourselves.> > > > > >> > > > > > I would think doing both MBA and> > attending to father would > > be> > > > more> > > > > like observing the 9th bhava indications.> > 9th bhava after all> > > > does>

> > > > represent higher studies (5th from 5th) so> > he did give up the> > > > > indications of the 9th bhava and the> > Pravrajya did produce the> > > > > results.Maybe it is the dasha which will> > tell when he may take> > > > > pravrajya from faith or duties. Of course> > my comments are only> > > > > academic in nature as I do not know> > anything about the person.> > > > > >> > > > > > Take care,> > > > > >> > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > -> > > > > > litsol> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@

s.com> > > > > > Wednesday, September 24, 2008> > 9:31 AM> > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing]> > Re: Two Potential> > > > Horoscopes> > > > > Worth Study + 365 Day's Vimshottari> > Perfection> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sir,> > > > > >> > > > > > After his B.Tech, this guy was doing> > his MBA that he left> > > > halfway> > > > > > because he was required at home> > during father's ailment.> > > > > >> > > > > > purpose of my writing so many things> > in groups is to open > > new> > > > > avenues> > > > > > to review some

dogmas that we> > developed in last few > > centuries> > > > and> > > > > > some in last 2 decades.> > > > > >> > > > > > Sometimes, we need to go back to> > clssics and some other time> > > > we> > > > > need> > > > > > to enhabce and refine what is stated> > there in.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@> > > > s.com, "Chandrashekhar"> > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek har@>> > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Krishnan,> > > > > > >> > >

> > > > Do you think the Pravrajya yoga> > in 9th allow him to be> > > > steady in> > > > > > his duties?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Take care,> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > > -> > > > > > > vattem krishnan> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@ s.com> > > > > > > Tuesday, September 23,> > 2008 7:28 AM> > > > > > > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh> > ealing] Two Potential> > > > Horoscopes> > > > > > Worth Study + 365 Day's> > Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >

> Dear Sir,> > > > > > > In case of first chart moon in> > Aries in 5th,and sun in 9th> > > > > > in the sign of simha with Rahu and 5> > more planets.The sign> > > > raising> > > > > in> > > > > > the sagittarus is agian a odd sign> > fiery in nature.All these> > > > three> > > > > > lagnas have influnce of> > ketu,indicating struggles ahead of > > his> > > > life.> > > > > > > issue of marriage if seen from> > the link of 5th and 7th> > > > > > houses,the boy seems to have made up> > his mind about the> > > > girl.The> > > > > > marriage relation has all trials and> > tribulations in the > > first> > > >

> > case.with this back ground probably> > his preparedness to > > assume> > > > > nation> > > > > > building character is very distant.> > > > > > > Second horo,shows all 1,5 and 9> > houses of airy signs,again> > > > > > has ketu in 9th with rahu and saturns> > aspect.Moon in 11th > > has> > > > no> > > > > > benific aspects but has 5th lord in> > 6th.> > > > > > > These indications in both the> > cases only suggests that the> > > > > > native of chart may prepare for> > struggles to fulfil his> > > > > ideals.where> > > > > > as 2nd charts shall get some> > recognition and status in life> > > > like> > > > >

any> > > > > > other above average person> > > > > > > Sequence of dasas in both chart> > have to support for the> > > > > > rise and fall for any native in life.> > > > > > > vrkrishnan> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- On Mon, 9/22/08,> > Chandrashekhar> > > > > > <sharma.chandrashek har@>> > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar> > <sharma.chandrashek har@>> > > > > > > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh> > ealing] Two Potential> > > > > > Horoscopes Worth Study + 365> > Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@ s.com> >

> > > > > Monday, September 22,> > 2008, 3:48 PM> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the first chart, I see> > pravrajya yoga occurring in the> > > > > > 9th bhava which could indicate either> > giving up father or> > > > duties.> > > > > He> > > > > > does have some raj yogas but they are> > diluted by Rahu being> > > > > conjunct> > > > > > the 9th bhava. Mars aspecting the> > Lagna would give the > > temper,> > > > but> > > > > > could you tell what yoga you could> > locate that would > > indicate> > > >

that> > > > > > indicates he is the right material> > for building India. Of> > > > course> > > > > > personally I think that every citizen> > of this country could> > > > help> > > > > > build the country if only he does his> > own duties properly> > > > without> > > > > > expecting the Government to do them> > for him.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the second case too, the 5th> > and 9th bhavas seem to> > > > > > suffer to some extent and I for one> > am not very certain if> > > > this is> > > > > > nation building material.> > > > > > > But I could be totally wrong> > having missed something that> > >

> > > you could see. So please elaborate.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Take care,> > > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > As to the second chart,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > -> > > > > > > litsol> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe> > aling@ s.com> > > > > > > Monday, September 22, 2008> > 10:13 PM> > > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh> > ealing] Two Potential> > > > > > Horoscopes Worth Study + 365> > Day's Vimshottari Perfection> > > > > > >> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > Res Sri Chandrashekhar Ji and> > Other Elders,> > > > > > > Presenting two potential> > horoscopes, to which I think> > > > > > to become contributor for building> > tomorrow's India, > > suddenly,> > > > I> > > > > > started coming in contact with good> > guys who can be shaped,> > > > they> > > > > are> > > > > > not born in royal families but they> > have courage and will to> > > > fight> > > > > > for the true cause.> > > > > > > Case 1:> > > > > > > He is exceptionally brilliant,> > very sharp and fiery, an> > > > > > engineer and like my younger> > brogther, right now he has no> >

> > > spiritual> > > > > > inclinitation but i expect a lot from> > this guy. Well, as per> > > > the> > > > > > indication in the chart and as per> > his query and desire, I> > > > asked> > > > > him> > > > > > to find a bride of young age and that> > before Nov 2008, > > keeping> > > > > Guru's> > > > > > transit in mind, It was true, I see,> > a transformation in his> > > > post> > > > > > marriage life, what u elders see -> > > > > > > Birth Chart (Lagna)> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Navamsa (Spouse)> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Caser 2.> > > > > > > This is

the horoscope, you can> > verify if Exalted and> > > > > > Retrograde Planets Behave like> > Debilitated Planets. Have not> > > > met> > > > > > this guy yet, but, as the chart> > indicates, he is very> > > > handsom ,> > > > > very> > > > > > convincing guy and have shown courage> > to speak for the > > truth,> > > > I> > > > > > expect, he will be a contributor for> > the society -> > > > > > > He suffered great loss in> > Sun/Saturn/Saturn/ Saturn In> > > > > > june, 2006, had to close the shop.> > The vimshottari Period > > goes> > > > like> > > > > > this> > > > > > >> > > > > >

> "11-Jun-2006 to 20-Jun-2006> > - Dissipation' of wealth,> > > > > > serious sickness, disintegration of> > the family, compulsation> > > > of> > > > > > taking food separately, deep distress> > etc"> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Birth Date & Time : Sat, 06> > January 1979> > > > > > 05:28:00> > > > > > > Place of Birth : Narnaul,> > > > > > > Country : India> > > > > > > Latitude : 28 3 N Longitude : 76> > 6 E> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Birth Chart (Lagna)> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

regards,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lalit> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >>

Get the latest headlines with Xtra News Get the latest headlines with Xtra News