IndiaDivine.org

To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated Planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear krishnan Sir,

Please provide us the details of the horoscope of India, so that we can also analyse it.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Thu, 2/10/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 2 October, 2008, 11:20 PM

Dear Lalit,

good u have brought out golden verses but then condemnation of Indians by saying about something about balsts and inaction.India if you see(even horscopically) has been put to lots of stresses and this time in gochara you know also waht is causing stress to our country.

Who can be abused for 200 deaths in jodhpur or Naina Devi.Let's pray that these unfortunate incidents are forbidden and only prayers can help us to come out of these helpless situations

vrkrishnan --- On Thu, 10/2/08, litsol <litsol > wrote:

litsol <litsol >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, October 2, 2008, 5:49 AM

Dear Group and Elders,since inception of the vedic astrology, seems, no organized effort isdone to check the debilated planets minutely, to describe the psyche ofthe person, his prorities in life, his actions and thoughts towardsothers and other's actions and thoughts towards him.I sought members contribution which seems very difficult for them to do,coz they are great evolved Indians, just look at how'z ur India, Youhave handed over it's control to stupids and cowards, otherwise, whysuch a huge inaction for series of bomb blasts.I have learnt walking alone , unfazed and confident while doing goodfor you, A study of Jyotish is no way going to help me alone in myindividual life, I m making effort for everybody.Late Sri Seetaram Jha who collected scattered BPHS's verses from somany places has quoted some shlokas from Mansagri in which positive sideof debilated planets given, I

m quoting them here and w'd discuss themdepending on my convenience.A debilitated planet creates a vacuum in one's life, he misses thesignifications of debilitated planet and then does huge effort to fillthe vacuum, either with positive ways or with negative ways, depends onLagna, Moon, Dushikya -3rd, Turya- 4'th , Matisthana - 5'th,Tapasthan -9'th and Karmasthan - 10'thSun : !! Nisthur Dant Vadanah SamGatra Sthul Janghkar Padah,StreeVinirVadit Chitto !!"Nisthur" means lack of sensitivity, thick thighs and worries on accountof women, well placed Sun normaly makes one respectful towards womens.Debilayed Sun instigates one to do activities against the mass andpublic property, he is said to be "KaliManah" and "PaapkarmaRatih" .Moon : !! Nrityak Vadak Jalpak DhurtaJanascha Sangatiha Sahasa, KumatihSanshya Nirato !!Interest in dance, music and arts, water games but one also gets

cunningfriends to get cheated occasionally, thus he has Krishmana - kumati(sad and bad mind) and Sanshaya (doubts).Mars : !!Lakshmi (next word is not clear to me) Sthir Vibhao BudhiManGunascha, Ratricharo Chauro Dushtatma !!stable wealth, clever and intelligent coz, well placed mars makes onestraightforward, he doesnt allow one to think in various directions butwhen in debility this straightforwardness is reduced and manipulativemind emerges within the native, his intelligence improves but if lagnaand moon and trikonas are not afflicted, manipulative mind will take theform of fine creativity, however, one has to live in other's house andsometimes in a different place then his own country, His anger will beslow and lasting, he will not express that rather will begin detestingand still keeping relation with cause of the anger, he has "deenata andshamita" that means he feels inferior and

remain cool before riches andpeople of substance.Merc : !! Subha Sumati Urvar Yutiha SubhSheela Bhartri VachanAnumudita, Santati Putra Viheeno !!Good quality spouse who follows native's wishes but lack of happiness ofprogeny.Jup : !! Divya StreeVarKanchan PushpaFal prakar Pujitah Purushaha,Parakarm Karo narah SmarViheen Bhartri DeshantaraGo, BhayaRosha Bhak NaJanaMane Na Manorthaaha !!The native will have spoouse with divine quality and many other goodtreatment with respect but people dont get authority, wont have sexualactivism and will have to roam places to places because they dont getclose friends and true support and their desires are not fulfilled, theyhave to serve others to any level for getting done their work.To be continued

.....regards,Lalit.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Shri Saurabh Ji,

Ascdt:Taurua with Rahu

2H Gemini:Mars

3HCancer:Moon,Merc,Venus,Sat and Sun

4H,5H:No planets

6th H:jupiter

7H:of Scorpio:with Ketu

II half of Chart :8th H to 12H: No planets

This is what has been given vol301 of Shri Lachmandas Madans BABA ASTROLOGY

In case You need forther please also refer to EST of May 2008 for further details

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 10/2/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 11:26 PM

Dear krishnan Sir,

Please provide us the details of the horoscope of India, so that we can also analyse it.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Thu, 2/10/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, 2 October, 2008, 11:20 PM

Dear Lalit,

good u have brought out golden verses but then condemnation of Indians by saying about something about balsts and inaction.India if you see(even horscopically) has been put to lots of stresses and this time in gochara you know also waht is causing stress to our country.

Who can be abused for 200 deaths in jodhpur or Naina Devi.Let's pray that these unfortunate incidents are forbidden and only prayers can help us to come out of these helpless situations

litsol <litsol >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, October 2, 2008, 5:49 AM

Dear Group and Elders,since inception of the vedic astrology, seems, no organized effort isdone to check the debilated planets minutely, to describe the psyche ofthe person, his prorities in life, his actions and thoughts towardsothers and other's actions and thoughts towards him.I sought members contribution which seems very difficult for them to do,coz they are great evolved Indians, just look at how'z ur India, Youhave handed over it's control to stupids and cowards, otherwise, whysuch a huge inaction for series of bomb blasts.I have learnt walking alone , unfazed and confident while doing goodfor you, A study of Jyotish is no way going to help me alone in myindividual life, I m making effort for everybody.Late Sri Seetaram Jha who collected scattered BPHS's verses from somany places has quoted some shlokas from Mansagri in which positive sideof debilated planets given, I

m quoting them here and w'd discuss themdepending on my convenience.A debilitated planet creates a vacuum in one's life, he misses thesignifications of debilitated planet and then does huge effort to fillthe vacuum, either with positive ways or with negative ways, depends onLagna, Moon, Dushikya -3rd, Turya- 4'th , Matisthana - 5'th,Tapasthan -9'th and Karmasthan - 10'thSun : !! Nisthur Dant Vadanah SamGatra Sthul Janghkar Padah,StreeVinirVadit Chitto !!"Nisthur" means lack of sensitivity, thick thighs and worries on accountof women, well placed Sun normaly makes one respectful towards womens.Debilayed Sun instigates one to do activities against the mass andpublic property, he is said to be "KaliManah" and "PaapkarmaRatih" .Moon : !! Nrityak Vadak Jalpak DhurtaJanascha Sangatiha Sahasa, KumatihSanshya Nirato !!Interest in dance, music and arts, water games but one also gets

cunningfriends to get cheated occasionally, thus he has Krishmana - kumati(sad and bad mind) and Sanshaya (doubts).Mars : !!Lakshmi (next word is not clear to me) Sthir Vibhao BudhiManGunascha, Ratricharo Chauro Dushtatma !!stable wealth, clever and intelligent coz, well placed mars makes onestraightforward, he doesnt allow one to think in various directions butwhen in debility this straightforwardness is reduced and manipulativemind emerges within the native, his intelligence improves but if lagnaand moon and trikonas are not afflicted, manipulative mind will take theform of fine creativity, however, one has to live in other's house andsometimes in a different place then his own country, His anger will beslow and lasting, he will not express that rather will begin detestingand still keeping relation with cause of the anger, he has "deenata andshamita" that means he feels inferior and

remain cool before riches andpeople of substance.Merc : !! Subha Sumati Urvar Yutiha SubhSheela Bhartri VachanAnumudita, Santati Putra Viheeno !!Good quality spouse who follows native's wishes but lack of happiness ofprogeny.Jup : !! Divya StreeVarKanchan PushpaFal prakar Pujitah Purushaha,Parakarm Karo narah SmarViheen Bhartri DeshantaraGo, BhayaRosha Bhak NaJanaMane Na Manorthaaha !!The native will have spoouse with divine quality and many other goodtreatment with respect but people dont get authority, wont have sexualactivism and will have to roam places to places because they dont getclose friends and true support and their desires are not fulfilled, theyhave to serve others to any level for getting done their work.To be continued

.....regards,Lalit.

Dear Shri Krishnan ji,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

Sir, could you please tell me the date, place and time of the birth of our India? I want to make the horoscope by using my software and then curious to analyze it.

I think we should take 15th August 1947(Independence day) as the new-birth date. But please tell me the time and place (city).

Also need your comments.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Fri, 3/10/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, 3 October, 2008, 10:28 AM

Dear Shri Saurabh Ji,

3HCancer:Moon, Merc,Venus, Sat and Sun

In case You need forther please also refer to EST of May 2008 for further details

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 10/2/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, October 2, 2008, 11:26 PM

Dear krishnan Sir,

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, 2 October, 2008, 11:20 PM

Dear Lalit,

.....regards,Lalit.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Dear Shri Krishnan ji,

Sir, could you please tell me the date, place and time of the birth of our India? I want to make the horoscope by using my software and then curious to analyze it.

I think we should take 15th August 1947(Independence day) as the new-birth date. But please tell me the time and place (city).

Also need your comments.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Fri, 3/10/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, 3 October, 2008, 10:28 AM

Dear Shri Saurabh Ji,

vrkrishnan--- On Thu, 10/2/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, October 2, 2008, 11:26 PM

Dear krishnan Sir,

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

Dear Lalit,

.....regards,Lalit.

Sir,

Place of birth is New Delhi

Day:14th August1947,Midnight 0.00 hrs,Next day 15th Aug1947.This is the data given in Astrological Magzines.

Pakistan:14th August1947,Lahore

Significance of creation of Pakistan on the same day

These details given only for Astrological purposes please

vrkrishnan--- On Fri, 10/3/08, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 1:42 AM

Dear Shri Krishnan ji,

Also need your comments.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

--- On Fri, 3/10/08, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To krishnan sir--- Positive Side of Debilated PlanetsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comFriday, 3 October, 2008, 10:28 AM

Dear Shri Saurabh Ji,

Dear krishnan Sir,

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

Dear Lalit,

.....regards,Lalit.