IndiaDivine.org

To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Please tell me the reason why I got interest in 'Astrology' in the dasha of

Sun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha, I came in contact with you, Baqaya

sir and Lalit sir and started learning it so rapidly.

Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work in 'Poetry' in this period

itself. I also learned Urdu to use its words in my poetry. Also got enough

interest in playing musical instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.

Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus, so I was expecting all the above

results in the mahadasha of Venus rather than Sun.

Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.

Details---

Ascendant--- Libra

1st--- Venus, Mercury

5th--- Ketu

10th--- Mars

11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon

12th--- Sun

Thanks and Regards.

saurabh

" Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai "      

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Dear Saurabh,

It would be easier to answer your question if you give your birth details. Are you using 360 Savana days year for the dasha calculations?

Once this is known I could reply better. On the face of it Jupiter the 3rd lord and Saturn the yogakaraka are disposited by Sun and it is not impossible for him to give results connected to those grahas.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:54 AM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...

Respected Sir,Please tell me the reason why I got interest in 'Astrology' in the dasha ofSun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha, I came in contact with you, Baqaya sir and Lalit sir and started learning it so rapidly.Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work in 'Poetry' in this perioditself. I also learned Urdu to use its words in my poetry. Also got enough interest in playing musical instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus, so I was expecting all the above results in the mahadasha of Venus rather than Sun. Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.Details---Ascendant--- Libra1st--- Venus, Mercury5th--- Ketu10th--- Mars11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon12th--- SunThanks and Regards.saurabh**************************************************************"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Respected Sir,

I have made my horoscope by using 'Kundali' software. I think this uses 365 days phenomenon.

Please find my birth details---

16th October 1979

7.35 am

Etawah (U.P.)

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Mon, 6/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekharRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, 6 October, 2008, 11:04 PM

Dear Saurabh,

It would be easier to answer your question if you give your birth details. Are you using 360 Savana days year for the dasha calculations?

Once this is known I could reply better. On the face of it Jupiter the 3rd lord and Saturn the yogakaraka are disposited by Sun and it is not impossible for him to give results connected to those grahas.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...

Respected Sir,Please tell me the reason why I got interest in 'Astrology' in the dasha ofSun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha, I came in contact with you, Baqaya sir and Lalit sir and started learning it so rapidly.Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work in 'Poetry' in this perioditself. I also learned Urdu to use its words in my poetry.. Also got enough interest in playing musical instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus, so I was expecting all the above results in the mahadasha of Venus rather than Sun. Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.Details---Ascendant--- Libra1st--- Venus, Mercury5th--- Ketu10th--- Mars11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon12th--- SunThanks and Regards.saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa

Hai" Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Saurav,

There is not much difference in the years per se. With 360 Savana days, your Sun dasha begins on 16.7.2004. Your Rahu period within that begins 3.9.2005 and if I mistake not, is this not the period when you got into contact? This at least seems more likely as Rahu conjoins Saturn the Yogakaraka and also Guru, Lord of 3rd and 8th and Moon the Lord of the 10th.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:50 AM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...

Respected Sir,

I have made my horoscope by using 'Kundali' software. I think this uses 365 days phenomenon.

16th October 1979

7.35 am

Etawah (U.P.)

Thanks and Regards,

--- On Mon, 6/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar > wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, 6 October, 2008, 11:04 PM

Dear Saurabh,

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Respected Sir,Please tell me the reason why I got interest in 'Astrology' in the dasha ofSun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha, I came in contact with you, Baqaya sir and Lalit sir and started learning it so rapidly.Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work in 'Poetry' in this perioditself. I also learned Urdu to use its words in my poetry.. Also got enough interest in playing musical instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus, so I was expecting all the above results in the mahadasha of Venus rather than Sun. Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.Details---Ascendant--- Libra1st--- Venus, Mercury5th--- Ketu10th--- Mars11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon12th--- SunThanks and Regards.saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Respected Sir,

Yes Sir, I came into contact with all of you in August-September 2006 (Sun/Rahu dasha).

*** As you have written, Please tell me how is Jupiter responsible for introducing me in Astrology? Actually it is functional malefic for me, being the lord of 3rd as well as 6th house. Is the lord of 3rd and 6th also related to Astrology?

Please rectify my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 8/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekharRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 8 October, 2008, 1:11 AM

Dear Saurav,

There is not much difference in the years per se. With 360 Savana days, your Sun dasha begins on 16.7.2004. Your Rahu period within that begins 3.9.2005 and if I mistake not, is this not the period when you got into contact? This at least seems more likely as Rahu conjoins Saturn the Yogakaraka and also Guru, Lord of 3rd and 8th and Moon the Lord of the 10th.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...

Respected Sir,

16th October 1979

7.35 am

Etawah (U.P.)

Thanks and Regards,

--- On Mon, 6/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comMonday, 6 October, 2008, 11:04 PM

Dear Saurabh,

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Respected Sir,Please tell me the reason why I got interest in 'Astrology' in the dasha ofSun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha, I came in contact with you, Baqaya sir and Lalit sir and started learning it so rapidly.Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work in 'Poetry' in this perioditself. I also learned Urdu to use its words in my poetry... Also got enough interest in playing musical instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus, so I was expecting all the above results in the mahadasha of Venus rather than Sun. Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.Details---Ascendant--- Libra1st--- Venus, Mercury5th--- Ketu10th--- Mars11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon12th--- SunThanks and Regards.saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa

Hai" Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Saurav,

Jupiter is aspecting the 5th bhava and is connected with communication (3rd bhava). Saturn is the old one so ancient sciences, specially when having sambandha with Jupiter. Rahu himself resides in anthills so research and all of them aspect the 5th which is also the house of acquired knowledge. That is why I surmised that it would be the Rahu antar that should make this happen and not Sun dasha by itself.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:49 AM

Respected Sir,

Yes Sir, I came into contact with all of you in August-September 2006 (Sun/Rahu dasha).

*** As you have written, Please tell me how is Jupiter responsible for introducing me in Astrology? Actually it is functional malefic for me, being the lord of 3rd as well as 6th house. Is the lord of 3rd and 6th also related to Astrology?

Please rectify my doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 8/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar > wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 8 October, 2008, 1:11 AM

Dear Saurav,

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...

Respected Sir,

16th October 1979

7.35 am

Etawah (U.P.)

Thanks and Regards,

--- On Mon, 6/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comMonday, 6 October, 2008, 11:04 PM

Dear Saurabh,

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Respected Sir,Please tell me the reason why I got interest in 'Astrology' in the dasha ofSun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha, I came in contact with you, Baqaya sir and Lalit sir and started learning it so rapidly.Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work in 'Poetry' in this perioditself. I also learned Urdu to use its words in my poetry... Also got enough interest in playing musical instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus, so I was expecting all the above results in the mahadasha of Venus rather than Sun. Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.Details---Ascendant--- Libra1st--- Venus, Mercury5th--- Ketu10th--- Mars11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon12th--- SunThanks and Regards.saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sir,

Earlier u said 4'th is knowledge and 5'th is not linked to education,

study and learning.

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Chandrashekhar "

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Saurav,

>

> Jupiter is aspecting the 5th bhava and is connected with

communication (3rd bhava). Saturn is the old one so ancient sciences,

specially when having sambandha with Jupiter. Rahu himself resides in

anthills so research and all of them aspect the 5th which is also the

house of acquired knowledge. That is why I surmised that it would be

the Rahu antar that should make this happen and not Sun dasha by

itself.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> -

> saurabh chaturvedi

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:49 AM

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir ---

My Sun Mahadasha...

>

>

> Respected Sir,

>

> Yes Sir, I came into contact with all of you in August-

September 2006 (Sun/Rahu dasha).

>

> *** As you have written, Please tell me how is Jupiter

responsible for introducing me in Astrology? Actually it is

functional malefic for me, being the lord of 3rd as well as 6th

house. Is the lord of 3rd and 6th also related to Astrology?

>

> Please rectify my doubt.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> saurabh

> " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa

Hai "

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Wed, 8/10/08, Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To

Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Wednesday, 8 October, 2008, 1:11 AM

>

>

> 

> Dear Saurav,

>

> There is not much difference in the years per se. With

360 Savana days, your Sun dasha begins on 16.7.2004. Your Rahu period

within that begins 3.9.2005 and if I mistake not, is this not the

period when you got into contact? This at least seems more likely as

Rahu conjoins Saturn the Yogakaraka and also Guru, Lord of 3rd and

8th and Moon the Lord of the 10th.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

> -

> saurabh chaturvedi

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:50 AM

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:To

>

>

> Respected Sir,

>

> I have made my horoscope by using 'Kundali'

software. I think this uses 365 days phenomenon.

>

> Please find my birth details---

>

> 16th October 1979

> 7.35 am

> Etawah (U.P.)

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> saurabh

>

> " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin

Maraa Karataa Hai "

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/10/08, Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh

ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Monday, 6 October, 2008, 11:04 PM

>

>

> Dear Saurabh,

>

> It would be easier to answer your question if

you give your birth details. Are you using 360 Savana days year for

the dasha calculations?

>

> Once this is known I could reply better. On the

face of it Jupiter the 3rd lord and Saturn the yogakaraka are

disposited by Sun and it is not impossible for him to give results

connected to those grahas.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

>

> -

> saurabh chaturvedi

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@

s.com

> Monday, October 06, 2008 8:54 AM

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To

>

>

> Respected Sir,

>

> Please tell me the reason why I got interest

in 'Astrology' in the dasha of

> Sun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha,

I came in contact with you, Baqaya sir and Lalit sir and started

learning it so rapidly.

> Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work

in 'Poetry' in this period

> itself. I also learned Urdu to use its words

in my poetry... Also got enough interest in playing musical

instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.

>

> Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus,

so I was expecting all the above results in the mahadasha of Venus

rather than Sun.

>

> Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.

>

> Details---

>

> Ascendant--- Libra

> 1st--- Venus, Mercury

> 5th--- Ketu

> 10th--- Mars

> 11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon

> 12th--- Sun

>

> Thanks and Regards.

> saurabh

> ************ ********* ********* *********

> " Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin

Maraa Karataa Hai "

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!

Go to http://messenger. / invite/

>

>

>

>

> --

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

>

>

>

> --

----------

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

Dear Lalit,

Could you reproduced what I have said? I remember me having said that 2nd is to be seen for secondary education, 4th for graduation and 5th for post graduation in these times. I have also given my reasons for thinking on these lines and why with times the levels of education to be seen from certain bhavas will change. I also remember you having disputed this at length.

And by the way, here we are talking not about Saurabh's graduation at all, so 4th becomes not relevant.

Chandrashekhar.

-

litsol

Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:50 AM

Dear Sir,Earlier u said 4'th is knowledge and 5'th is not linked to education, study and learning.regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Saurav,> > Jupiter is aspecting the 5th bhava and is connected with communication (3rd bhava). Saturn is the old one so ancient sciences, specially when having sambandha with Jupiter. Rahu himself resides in anthills so research and all of them aspect the 5th which is also the house of acquired knowledge. That is why I surmised that it would be the Rahu antar that should make this happen and not Sun dasha by itself.> > Take care,> Chandrashekhar.> > - > saurabh chaturvedi > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:49 AM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...> > > Respected Sir,> > Yes Sir, I came into contact with all of you in August-September 2006 (Sun/Rahu dasha).> > *** As you have written, Please tell me how is Jupiter responsible for introducing me in Astrology? Actually it is functional malefic for me, being the lord of 3rd as well as 6th house. Is the lord of 3rd and 6th also related to Astrology?> > Please rectify my doubt.> > Thanks and Regards,> saurabh > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"> > > > > > --- On Wed, 8/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Wednesday, 8 October, 2008, 1:11 AM> > >  > Dear Saurav,> > There is not much difference in the years per se. With 360 Savana days, your Sun dasha begins on 16.7.2004. Your Rahu period within that begins 3.9.2005 and if I mistake not, is this not the period when you got into contact? This at least seems more likely as Rahu conjoins Saturn the Yogakaraka and also Guru, Lord of 3rd and 8th and Moon the Lord of the 10th.> > Take care,> Chandrashekhar.> - > saurabh chaturvedi > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:50 AM> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re:To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...> > > Respected Sir,> > I have made my horoscope by using 'Kundali' software. I think this uses 365 days phenomenon.> > Please find my birth details---> > 16th October 1979> 7.35 am> Etawah (U.P.)> > Thanks and Regards,> saurabh> > "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"> > > > > > --- On Mon, 6/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekh ar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, 6 October, 2008, 11:04 PM> > > Dear Saurabh,> > It would be easier to answer your question if you give your birth details. Are you using 360 Savana days year for the dasha calculations?> > Once this is known I could reply better. On the face of it Jupiter the 3rd lord and Saturn the yogakaraka are disposited by Sun and it is not impossible for him to give results connected to those grahas.> > Take care,> Chandrashekhar.> > > - > saurabh chaturvedi > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com > Monday, October 06, 2008 8:54 AM> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- My Sun Mahadasha...> > > Respected Sir,> > Please tell me the reason why I got interest in 'Astrology' in the dasha of> Sun (not in Venus!!!). In the Sun mahadasha, I came in contact with you, Baqaya sir and Lalit sir and started learning it so rapidly.> Also Sir, I observed that I did a major work in 'Poetry' in this period> itself. I also learned Urdu to use its words in my poetry... Also got enough interest in playing musical instruments, presently learning 'Organ'.> > Actually Sir, I am totally governed by Venus, so I was expecting all the above results in the mahadasha of Venus rather than Sun. > > Sun Dasha Period--- 2004 to 2010.> > Details---> > Ascendant--- Libra> 1st--- Venus, Mercury> 5th--- Ketu> 10th--- Mars> 11th--- Saturn, Rahu, Jupiter, Moon> 12th--- Sun> > Thanks and Regards.> saurabh> ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****> "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/> > > > > -------------------------> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now > > > > > --> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>