IndiaDivine.org

To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

When we make the horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan, we get the same planetary

positions. Both the countries only have different places i.e., Delhi and Lahore

respectively. Date and Time are same.

The horoscopic details are as follows---

Ascendant- Taurus

1st house- Rahu

2nd house- Mars

3rd house- Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Venus, Moon

6th house- Jupiter

7th house- Ketu

Present Dasha- Venus/Ketu

My query--- Since both the horoscopes are same, so both the countries should

always have same type of planetary effects. Both should have same type of

progress and problem in all the fields simultaneously. But actually we don’t

find the similar progress. Why is there much difference?

Please explain the fact astrologically. I am so curious to know.

In the next mails, I’ll try to analyze the horoscope of our motherland. I find

it quite interesting.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

" Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai "      

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

Dear Saurav,

If I remember right, Pakistan time is 9.33 at Karachi Pakistan (LMT). So the Lagna is Virgo.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:14 AM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan...

Respected Sir,When we make the horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan, we get the same planetary positions. Both the countries only have different places i.e., Delhi and Lahore respectively. Date and Time are same.The horoscopic details are as follows---Ascendant- Taurus1st house- Rahu2nd house- Mars3rd house- Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Venus, Moon6th house- Jupiter7th house- KetuPresent Dasha- Venus/KetuMy query--- Since both the horoscopes are same, so both the countries should always have same type of planetary effects. Both should have same type of progress and problem in all the fields simultaneously. But actually we don’t find the similar progress. Why is there much difference? Please explain the fact astrologically. I am so curious to know. In the next mails, I’ll try to analyze the horoscope of our motherland. I find it quite interesting.Thanks and Regards,saurabh**************************************************************"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your correction. Actually I had some doubt regarding the birth details of Pakistan.

So, now we can use the following birth details of Pakistan for further discussion.

14th August 1947

9.33 am

Karachi

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 8/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekharRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 8 October, 2008, 1:22 AM

Dear Saurav,

If I remember right, Pakistan time is 9.33 at Karachi Pakistan (LMT). So the Lagna is Virgo.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan...

Respected Sir,When we make the horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan, we get the same planetary positions. Both the countries only have different places i.e., Delhi and Lahore respectively. Date and Time are same.The horoscopic details are as follows---Ascendant- Taurus1st house- Rahu2nd house- Mars3rd house- Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Venus, Moon6th house- Jupiter7th house- KetuPresent Dasha- Venus/KetuMy query--- Since both the horoscopes are same, so both the countries should always have same type of planetary effects. Both should have same type of progress and problem in all the fields simultaneously. But actually we don’t find the similar progress. Why is there much difference? Please explain the fact astrologically. I am so curious to know. In the next mails, I’ll try to analyze the horoscope of our motherland. I find it quite interesting.Thanks and

Regards,saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Dear Saurabh,

I am glad I could be of some help.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:36 AM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan...

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your correction. Actually I had some doubt regarding the birth details of Pakistan.

So, now we can use the following birth details of Pakistan for further discussion.

14th August 1947

9.33 am

Karachi

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 8/10/08, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar > wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan...Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 8 October, 2008, 1:22 AM

Dear Saurav,

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

saurabh chaturvedi

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] To Chandrashekhar Sir --- Horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan...

Respected Sir,When we make the horoscopes of Bhaarat and Pakistan, we get the same planetary positions. Both the countries only have different places i.e., Delhi and Lahore respectively. Date and Time are same.The horoscopic details are as follows---Ascendant- Taurus1st house- Rahu2nd house- Mars3rd house- Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Venus, Moon6th house- Jupiter7th house- KetuPresent Dasha- Venus/KetuMy query--- Since both the horoscopes are same, so both the countries should always have same type of planetary effects. Both should have same type of progress and problem in all the fields simultaneously. But actually we don’t find the similar progress. Why is there much difference? Please explain the fact astrologically. I am so curious to know. In the next mails, I’ll try to analyze the horoscope of our motherland. I find it quite interesting.Thanks and Regards,saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!