IndiaDivine.org

Study of Family Deterioration : 10'th House, Nehru and Father

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,In order to rejects the truth you will have to change the history of nehru and his father, Nehru has clearly expressed he has resigned from congress in 1923 - 24 when his father also resigned, so there is no point in saying that father left son's party and there was difference bewteen them.

Let's dissect the shloka of uttarkalamrita quoted by you says, as per you - {Adhyaaya 5 part of shloka 17 that indicates the indications of the 9thbhava: "puSTiH sajjana saMgatiH shubh pitrusvaputraputrystathaa}

pitrusva = father's own, putra putry stathaa - son and daughter, that means, native's father's son and daughters, i.e, native's sibling, which is logical as 9'th is 7'th to 3rd house of siblings.You also said - {So pray throw some light on why does Shambhuprakash hora say that when Sun is in10th one gets wealth from the Father,and so on, at shloka 213?}Let's get back to base, from the shloka no 205, Shambhu Hora Prakash discusses livelihood and help given for native's livelihood by his relative with the help of planets placed in 10'th house.the shloka no 205 is - "Sutau Lgnad Ambare yo Baliyaan Vrittirnunam tasya Khetasya Vrityaha"

then in shloka no 208, it says - "Lagnen Endyutau (Lagna or from Moon) Dinakarau (Sun) Amabrgo Narasay (goes to 10'th) Dravyaagamam cha Vividho Udyam Vrittiyogat (will get monetary gains from lots of activities.

Now, after discussing the source and he comes to who helps the native in getting wealth or livelihood, he says, in Sun's dasha the father helps in Sun is placed in 10'th, if Moon is placed in 10'th, mother helps, if Mercury is placed in 10'th friends etc.

The shloka is - "Suryadi bhir Gagan(10'th) Gais Tanauto ( goes from Lagna, tanu = lagna) ....... Arthagmastu janakascha tatha jananyah ...."

Sir, I have requested you to pls. keep consistancey in the discussion, me and people look at you with request, if u present broken references with split and confusing meaning of the shlokas , the authenticity will be questioned.It's not only you, nobody has inputs to add for 9'th house as father's house coz truth denies it, nehru's case was given by you, not by me and 9'th is father, this theory has failed in this case given by you as well as in all other cases discussed in group