IndiaDivine.org

Accuracy of Astrology--- My Experience…

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Presently I am running with the Sun/Mercury dasha (assuming 365 days dasha)..

Mercury is my 9th lord. Since the 9th lord/house is also related to the

publication, so I was expecting some sort of publication in this period. I

submitted a research paper for the publication/presentation in the

‘International VLSI Conference’, held in New Delhi from 5th January to 8th

January. It had 5-6 review processes- some national and some international. Some

of the reviewers didn’t provide favorable comments on this paper and finally

it wasn’t accepted.

I lost the hope for my publication in this period.

After few days, I sent the same paper (by making some modifications, suggested

by the previous reviewers) to a ‘National Conference on VLSI Design’ and

then it was accepted.

I went there to present it and was published in the Proceedings.

Thus finally my 9th lord bhukti provided me the desirable result.

[i got this result in the period Sun/Mercury/Moon].

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

" Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai "      

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

Surabh ji,Pl accpet my congratulations for publication of the paper as part of proceedings of National Seminar.why not plan for doctoral studies.In the recntly concluded seminar some IIT Profs must have seen your presentation andbe ready to help to promote interestsvrkrishnan--- On Tue, 1/27/09, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Accuracy of Astrology--- My Experience…Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 10:04 PM

Dear Members,

Presently I am running with the Sun/Mercury dasha (assuming 365 days dasha).. Mercury is my 9th lord. Since the 9th lord/house is also related to the publication, so I was expecting some sort of publication in this period. I submitted a research paper for the publication/ presentation in the ‘International VLSI Conference’, held in New Delhi from 5th January to 8th January. It had 5-6 review processes- some national and some international. Some of the reviewers didn’t provide favorable comments on this paper and finally it wasn’t accepted.

I lost the hope for my publication in this period.

After few days, I sent the same paper (by making some modifications, suggested by the previous reviewers) to a ‘National Conference on VLSI Design’ and then it was accepted.

I went there to present it and was published in the Proceedings.

Thus finally my 9th lord bhukti provided me the desirable result.

[i got this result in the period Sun/Mercury/ Moon].

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Dear Krishnan ji,

Thank you so much for motivation. I'll plan for Ph.D. in near future.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Wed, 28/1/09, vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

vattem krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Accuracy of Astrology--- My Experience…Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 28 January, 2009, 8:45 PM

Surabh ji,Pl accpet my congratulations for publication of the paper as part of proceedings of National Seminar.why not plan for doctoral studies.In the recntly concluded seminar some IIT Profs must have seen your presentation andbe ready to help to promote interestsvrkrishnan--- On Tue, 1/27/09, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Accuracy of Astrology--- My Experience…Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, January 27, 2009, 10:04 PM

Dear Members,Presently I am running with the Sun/Mercury dasha (assuming 365 days dasha).. Mercury is my 9th lord. Since the 9th lord/house is also related to the publication, so I was expecting some sort of publication in this period. I submitted a research paper for the publication/ presentation in the ‘International VLSI Conference’, held in New Delhi from 5th January to 8th January. It had 5-6 review processes- some national and some international. Some of the reviewers didn’t provide favorable comments on this paper and finally it wasn’t accepted.I lost the hope for my publication in this period.After few days, I sent the same paper (by making some modifications, suggested by the previous reviewers) to a ‘National Conference on VLSI Design’ and then it was accepted. I went there to present it and was published in the Proceedings. Thus finally my 9th lord bhukti provided me the desirable result.[i

got this result in the period Sun/Mercury/ Moon].Thanks and Regards,saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.