IndiaDivine.org

Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave his jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to sell books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.

dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun

If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on : 09899277522

He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury has gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.

9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.

What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what to conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential personality but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.

do we need more evidences ?

Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there, thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's own sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father.

But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn + Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.

This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under a trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is either in very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But this guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth, however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few things like doing a distance education from a foreign university and abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced him that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through astrology.

I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his cell no.

regards,Lalit

Dear Lalit,

Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in responding. However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail or do not want to respond, I give my observations below.

Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the bhava for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio is owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th from the bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its rasi. His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu there spoil that too.

But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the case since you have already decided that your view of 10th being father is the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.

Chandrashekhar.

-

litsol

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave his jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to sell books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.

dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun

If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on : 09899277522

He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury has gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.

9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.

What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what to conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential personality but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.

do we need more evidences ?

Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there, thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's own sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father.

But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn + Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.

This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under a trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is either in very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But this guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth, however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few things like doing a distance education from a foreign university and abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced him that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through astrology.

I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his cell no.

regards,Lalit

Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

Pls tell why two benifics in 9'th (merc - lagna and 4'th lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, how you can ignore the fact that neither 9'th nor 9'th lord has any affliction ?

Do u mean, now, father's status and career should be seen from 6'th bhava and bhava adhipati not the 9'th and 9'th lord as 6'th is 10'th from 9'th house?

where is uniformity and consistency ? applying one rule after another rule just to somehow find a justification for a know case, is not good for astrology and astrologers.

Now, compare above with theory of 10'th as father's house, 10'th lord is placed in 11'th house aflicted by ketu and aspected by Saturn, so, s father's career is also afflicted.

It's that simple !!

u need not to resort to insignificant mandi and gulika searching reasons, I have book on Gulika written by Prof. N E Muthuswamy, and i m aware of the gulika's concept which hardly has any significance.

regards,Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in responding. However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail or do not want to respond, I give my observations below.> > Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the bhava for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio is owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th from the bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its rasi. His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu there spoil that too.> > But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the case since you have already decided that your view of 10th being father is the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.> > Chandrashekhar.> - > litsol > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1> > > > Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,> Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave his jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to sell books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.> dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun> If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on : 09899277522> He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury has gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.> 9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.> What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what to conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential personality but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.> do we need more evidences ?> Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there, thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's own sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father. > But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn + Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.> This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under a trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is either in very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But this guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth, however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few things like doing a distance education from a foreign university and abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced him that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through astrology.> I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his cell no.> regards,> Lalit>

Dear Lalit,

The Karma of father will have to be seen from the 10th from his bhava and not the bhava itself as 10th is the Karma bhava. The 10th bhava is the bhava of karma and not the lagna bhava per what the sages have stated. That is the reason one has to analyze the 10th bhava for career of a person and not the Lagna bhava.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

litsol

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:04 PM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

Pls tell why two benifics in 9'th (merc - lagna and 4'th lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, how you can ignore the fact that neither 9'th nor 9'th lord has any affliction ?

Do u mean, now, father's status and career should be seen from 6'th bhava and bhava adhipati not the 9'th and 9'th lord as 6'th is 10'th from 9'th house?

where is uniformity and consistency ? applying one rule after another rule just to somehow find a justification for a know case, is not good for astrology and astrologers.

Now, compare above with theory of 10'th as father's house, 10'th lord is placed in 11'th house aflicted by ketu and aspected by Saturn, so, s father's career is also afflicted.

It's that simple !!

u need not to resort to insignificant mandi and gulika searching reasons, I have book on Gulika written by Prof. N E Muthuswamy, and i m aware of the gulika's concept which hardly has any significance.

regards,Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in responding. However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail or do not want to respond, I give my observations below.> > Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the bhava for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio is owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th from the bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its rasi. His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu there spoil that too.> > But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the case since you have already decided that your view of 10th being father is the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.> > Chandrashekhar.> - > litsol > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1> > > > Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,> Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave his jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to sell books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.> dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun> If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on : 09899277522> He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury has gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.> 9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.> What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what to conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential personality but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.> do we need more evidences ?> Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there, thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's own sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father. > But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn + Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.> This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under a trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is either in very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But this guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth, however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few things like doing a distance education from a foreign university and abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced him that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through astrology.> I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his cell no.> regards,> Lalit>

Dear Sir,

My Query is different :

1. I asked " why two benifics in 9'th bhava (merc - lagna and 4'th

lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not

contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house,

Pls note, neither 9'th bhava nor 9'th bhava's lord nor 6'th bhava

(10'th from 9'th showing father's karma) has any affliction ?

2. If we apply this rule on Saurabh's horoscope, whose lagna is

libra, and 6'th lord Jup (10'th from 9'th bhava) is placed in 11'th

bhava from lagna which is 6'th from 6'th bhava, a similar placement

like above case, in which 6'th bhava lord is placed in lagna (8'th

from 6'th), further, saurabh's Jup is aflicted by Rahu, but he has a

great Papa, who is doing very well in his business whereas as per

above rule, he should face lots of troubles, turbulance and losses

coz placement and affliction to 6'th bhava lord both are there.

3. Same way, In Nehru's case, 6'th lord Jup, placed in 6'th bhava and

further afflicted by Kety and aspected by mars, we all know his

father was most one of most successful persons in his time. it's also

contradictory to above rule.

Pls explain.

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Chandrashekhar "

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit,

>

> The Karma of father will have to be seen from the 10th from his

bhava and not the bhava itself as 10th is the Karma bhava. The 10th

bhava is the bhava of karma and not the lagna bhava per what the

sages have stated. That is the reason one has to analyze the 10th

bhava for career of a person and not the Lagna bhava.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> -

> litsol

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:04 PM

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting

Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

>

>

>

> Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

> Pls tell why two benifics in 9'th (merc - lagna and 4'th lord and

venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed

building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, how you can

ignore the fact that neither 9'th nor 9'th lord has any affliction ?

> Do u mean, now, father's status and career should be seen from

6'th bhava and bhava adhipati not the 9'th and 9'th lord as 6'th is

10'th from 9'th house?

> where is uniformity and consistency ? applying one rule after

another rule just to somehow find a justification for a know case, is

not good for astrology and astrologers.

> Now, compare above with theory of 10'th as father's house, 10'th

lord is placed in 11'th house aflicted by ketu and aspected by

Saturn, so, s father's career is also afflicted.

> It's that simple !!

> u need not to resort to insignificant mandi and gulika searching

reasons, I have book on Gulika written by Prof. N E Muthuswamy, and

i m aware of the gulika's concept which hardly has any significance.

> regards,

> Lalit

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Chandrashekhar "

<sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> >

> > Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be

seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in responding.

However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail or do

not want to respond, I give my observations below.

> >

> > Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the bhava

for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio is

owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th from the

bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its rasi.

His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu there

spoil that too.

> >

> > But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the case

since you have already decided that your view of 10th being father is

the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.

> >

> > Chandrashekhar.

> > -

> > litsol

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM

> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting Myth

of 9'th as Father's House #1

> >

> >

> >

> > Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

> > Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the

group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave his

jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's

reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to sell

books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has

given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.

> > dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun

> > If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on :

> > He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord

Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got

Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury has

gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.

> > 9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.

> > What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what to

conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential personality

but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by

saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.

> > do we need more evidences ?

> > Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there,

thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's own

sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father.

> > But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn +

Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.

> > This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under a

trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is either in

very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started

asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But this

guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth,

however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i

have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few

things like doing a distance education from a foreign university and

abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced him

that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through

astrology.

> > I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his

cell no.

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

>

Dear Lalit,

9th refers to dharma, Guru, Boss, Father, brother-in-law, 3rd son, the fortune of the Jataka himself, and so on, but it does not refer to career of the persons indicated by the bhava.

Chandrashekhar.

-

litsol

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36 PM

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

Dear Sir,My Query is different :1. I asked "why two benifics in 9'th bhava (merc - lagna and 4'th lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, Pls note, neither 9'th bhava nor 9'th bhava's lord nor 6'th bhava (10'th from 9'th showing father's karma) has any affliction ?2. If we apply this rule on Saurabh's horoscope, whose lagna is libra, and 6'th lord Jup (10'th from 9'th bhava) is placed in 11'th bhava from lagna which is 6'th from 6'th bhava, a similar placement like above case, in which 6'th bhava lord is placed in lagna (8'th from 6'th), further, saurabh's Jup is aflicted by Rahu, but he has a great Papa, who is doing very well in his business whereas as per above rule, he should face lots of troubles, turbulance and losses coz placement and affliction to 6'th bhava lord both are there.3. Same way, In Nehru's case, 6'th lord Jup, placed in 6'th bhava and further afflicted by Kety and aspected by mars, we all know his father was most one of most successful persons in his time. it's also contradictory to above rule.Pls explain.regards,Lalit Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > The Karma of father will have to be seen from the 10th from his bhava and not the bhava itself as 10th is the Karma bhava. The 10th bhava is the bhava of karma and not the lagna bhava per what the sages have stated. That is the reason one has to analyze the 10th bhava for career of a person and not the Lagna bhava.> > Take care,> Chandrashekhar.> > - > litsol > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:04 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1> > > > Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,> Pls tell why two benifics in 9'th (merc - lagna and 4'th lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, how you can ignore the fact that neither 9'th nor 9'th lord has any affliction ?> Do u mean, now, father's status and career should be seen from 6'th bhava and bhava adhipati not the 9'th and 9'th lord as 6'th is 10'th from 9'th house? > where is uniformity and consistency ? applying one rule after another rule just to somehow find a justification for a know case, is not good for astrology and astrologers.> Now, compare above with theory of 10'th as father's house, 10'th lord is placed in 11'th house aflicted by ketu and aspected by Saturn, so, s father's career is also afflicted.> It's that simple !!> u need not to resort to insignificant mandi and gulika searching reasons, I have book on Gulika written by Prof. N E Muthuswamy, and i m aware of the gulika's concept which hardly has any significance.> regards,> Lalit > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in responding. However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail or do not want to respond, I give my observations below.> > > > Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the bhava for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio is owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th from the bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its rasi. His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu there spoil that too.> > > > But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the case since you have already decided that your view of 10th being father is the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.> > > > Chandrashekhar.> > - > > litsol > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1> > > > > > > > Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,> > Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave his jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to sell books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.> > dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun> > If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on : 09899277522> > He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury has gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.> > 9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.> > What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what to conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential personality but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.> > do we need more evidences ?> > Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there, thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's own sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father. > > But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn + Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.> > This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under a trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is either in very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But this guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth, however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few things like doing a distance education from a foreign university and abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced him that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through astrology.> > I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his cell no.> > regards,> > Lalit> >>

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot, that u r accepting that 9'th is not related to Father's

status and profession.

I have learnt basics of astrology from you and Rup Sir, i m very firm

on core things that you two elders have conveyed.

I never cared what is mass opinion or what so called renowned

astrologers are saying against the reality and classics also, this

was the strength behind our quick learning and ur's constant

association helping us.

regards,

Lalit

>

> Dear Lalit,

> 9th refers to dharma, Guru, Boss, Father, brother-in-law, 3rd son,

the fortune of the Jataka himself, and so on, but it does not refer

to career of the persons indicated by the bhava.

>

> Chandrashekhar.

> -

> litsol

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36 PM

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> My Query is different :

>

> 1. I asked " why two benifics in 9'th bhava (merc - lagna and 4'th

> lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not

> contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's

house,

>

> Pls note, neither 9'th bhava nor 9'th bhava's lord nor 6'th bhava

> (10'th from 9'th showing father's karma) has any affliction ?

>

> 2. If we apply this rule on Saurabh's horoscope, whose lagna is

> libra, and 6'th lord Jup (10'th from 9'th bhava) is placed in

11'th

> bhava from lagna which is 6'th from 6'th bhava, a similar

placement

> like above case, in which 6'th bhava lord is placed in lagna

(8'th

> from 6'th), further, saurabh's Jup is aflicted by Rahu, but he

has a

> great Papa, who is doing very well in his business whereas as per

> above rule, he should face lots of troubles, turbulance and

losses

> coz placement and affliction to 6'th bhava lord both are there.

>

> 3. Same way, In Nehru's case, 6'th lord Jup, placed in 6'th bhava

and

> further afflicted by Kety and aspected by mars, we all know his

> father was most one of most successful persons in his time. it's

also

> contradictory to above rule.

>

> Pls explain.

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

> <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> >

> > The Karma of father will have to be seen from the 10th from his

> bhava and not the bhava itself as 10th is the Karma bhava. The

10th

> bhava is the bhava of karma and not the lagna bhava per what the

> sages have stated. That is the reason one has to analyze the 10th

> bhava for career of a person and not the Lagna bhava.

> >

> > Take care,

> > Chandrashekhar.

> >

> > -

> > litsol

> > Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:04 PM

> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting

> Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

> >

> >

> >

> > Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

> > Pls tell why two benifics in 9'th (merc - lagna and 4'th lord

and

> venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed

> building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, how you

can

> ignore the fact that neither 9'th nor 9'th lord has any

affliction ?

> > Do u mean, now, father's status and career should be seen from

> 6'th bhava and bhava adhipati not the 9'th and 9'th lord as 6'th

is

> 10'th from 9'th house?

> > where is uniformity and consistency ? applying one rule after

> another rule just to somehow find a justification for a know

case, is

> not good for astrology and astrologers.

> > Now, compare above with theory of 10'th as father's house,

10'th

> lord is placed in 11'th house aflicted by ketu and aspected by

> Saturn, so, s father's career is also afflicted.

> > It's that simple !!

> > u need not to resort to insignificant mandi and gulika

searching

> reasons, I have book on Gulika written by Prof. N E Muthuswamy,

and

> i m aware of the gulika's concept which hardly has any

significance.

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

> > --- In

> > >

> > > Dear Lalit,

> > >

> > > Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be

> seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in

responding.

> However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail

or do

> not want to respond, I give my observations below.

> > >

> > > Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the

bhava

> for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio

is

> owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th from

the

> bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its

rasi.

> His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu

there

> spoil that too.

> > >

> > > But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the

case

> since you have already decided that your view of 10th being

father is

> the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.

> > >

> > > Chandrashekhar.

> > > -

> > > litsol

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM

> > > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting

Myth

> of 9'th as Father's House #1

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

> > > Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the

> group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave

his

> jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's

> reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to

sell

> books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has

> given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.

> > > dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun

> > > If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on :

> 09899277522

> > > He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord

> Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got

> Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury

has

> gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.

> > > 9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.

> > > What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what

to

> conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential

personality

> but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by

> saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.

> > > do we need more evidences ?

> > > Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there,

> thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's

own

> sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father.

> > > But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn +

> Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.

> > > This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under

a

> trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is

either in

> very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started

> asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But

this

> guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth,

> however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i

> have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few

> things like doing a distance education from a foreign university

and

> abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced

him

> that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through

> astrology.

> > > I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his

> cell no.

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit

> > >

> >

>

Dear Lalit,

A bhava indicating the complete personality of a person would not show only his career. So Lagna can not show the profession or career of the Jataka but the 10th shall. Similarly 9th can show the father himself and his physique and overall personality but not his career, exclusively.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

litsol

Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:19 PM

Dear Sir,Thanks a lot, that u r accepting that 9'th is not related to Father's status and profession.I have learnt basics of astrology from you and Rup Sir, i m very firm on core things that you two elders have conveyed.I never cared what is mass opinion or what so called renowned astrologers are saying against the reality and classics also, this was the strength behind our quick learning and ur's constant association helping us.regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> 9th refers to dharma, Guru, Boss, Father, brother-in-law, 3rd son, the fortune of the Jataka himself, and so on, but it does not refer to career of the persons indicated by the bhava.> > Chandrashekhar.> - > litsol > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1> > > Dear Sir,> > My Query is different :> > 1. I asked "why two benifics in 9'th bhava (merc - lagna and 4'th > lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not > contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, > > Pls note, neither 9'th bhava nor 9'th bhava's lord nor 6'th bhava > (10'th from 9'th showing father's karma) has any affliction ?> > 2. If we apply this rule on Saurabh's horoscope, whose lagna is > libra, and 6'th lord Jup (10'th from 9'th bhava) is placed in 11'th > bhava from lagna which is 6'th from 6'th bhava, a similar placement > like above case, in which 6'th bhava lord is placed in lagna (8'th > from 6'th), further, saurabh's Jup is aflicted by Rahu, but he has a > great Papa, who is doing very well in his business whereas as per > above rule, he should face lots of troubles, turbulance and losses > coz placement and affliction to 6'th bhava lord both are there.> > 3. Same way, In Nehru's case, 6'th lord Jup, placed in 6'th bhava and > further afflicted by Kety and aspected by mars, we all know his > father was most one of most successful persons in his time. it's also > contradictory to above rule.> > Pls explain.> > regards,> Lalit > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" > <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > The Karma of father will have to be seen from the 10th from his > bhava and not the bhava itself as 10th is the Karma bhava. The 10th > bhava is the bhava of karma and not the lagna bhava per what the > sages have stated. That is the reason one has to analyze the 10th > bhava for career of a person and not the Lagna bhava.> > > > Take care,> > Chandrashekhar.> > > > - > > litsol > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:04 PM> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting > Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1> > > > > > > > Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,> > Pls tell why two benifics in 9'th (merc - lagna and 4'th lord and > venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed > building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, how you can > ignore the fact that neither 9'th nor 9'th lord has any affliction ?> > Do u mean, now, father's status and career should be seen from > 6'th bhava and bhava adhipati not the 9'th and 9'th lord as 6'th is > 10'th from 9'th house? > > where is uniformity and consistency ? applying one rule after > another rule just to somehow find a justification for a know case, is > not good for astrology and astrologers.> > Now, compare above with theory of 10'th as father's house, 10'th > lord is placed in 11'th house aflicted by ketu and aspected by > Saturn, so, s father's career is also afflicted.> > It's that simple !!> > u need not to resort to insignificant mandi and gulika searching > reasons, I have book on Gulika written by Prof. N E Muthuswamy, and > i m aware of the gulika's concept which hardly has any significance.> > regards,> > Lalit > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Chandrashekhar" > <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit,> > > > > > Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be > seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in responding. > However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail or do > not want to respond, I give my observations below.> > > > > > Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the bhava > for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio is > owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th from the > bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its rasi. > His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu there > spoil that too.> > > > > > But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the case > since you have already decided that your view of 10th being father is > the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.> > > > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > - > > > litsol > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM> > > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting Myth > of 9'th as Father's House #1> > > > > > > > > > > > Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,> > > Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in the > group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave his > jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's > reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to sell > books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle has > given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.> > > dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun> > > If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on : > 09899277522> > > He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th lord > Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has got > Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord mercury has > gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.> > > 9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are placed.> > > What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so, what to > conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential personality > but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected by > saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.> > > do we need more evidences ?> > > Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there, > thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's own > sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great father. > > > But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn + > Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.> > > This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology under a > trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is either in > very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and started > asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But this > guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth, > however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought i > have some occult knowledge therefore, i came could tell him few > things like doing a distance education from a foreign university and > abt his father which his guru could not, eve, his guru convinced him > that it's not possible to know that his father is no more through > astrology.> > > I will post details of this horoscope tomorrow along with his > cell no.> > > regards,> > > Lalit> > >> >>

Dear Sir,

Thanks again for giving valuable input, i will put cases to reveal

whether 10'th bhava denotes father's physique / personality or 9'th

bhava.

regards,

Lalit

>

> Dear Lalit,

>

> A bhava indicating the complete personality of a person would not

show only his career. So Lagna can not show the profession or career

of the Jataka but the 10th shall. Similarly 9th can show the father

himself and his physique and overall personality but not his career,

exclusively.

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

>

> -

> litsol

> Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:19 PM

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Thanks a lot, that u r accepting that 9'th is not related to

Father's

> status and profession.

>

> I have learnt basics of astrology from you and Rup Sir, i m very

firm

> on core things that you two elders have conveyed.

>

> I never cared what is mass opinion or what so called renowned

> astrologers are saying against the reality and classics also,

this

> was the strength behind our quick learning and ur's constant

> association helping us.

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> > 9th refers to dharma, Guru, Boss, Father, brother-in-law, 3rd

son,

> the fortune of the Jataka himself, and so on, but it does not

refer

> to career of the persons indicated by the bhava.

> >

> > Chandrashekhar.

> > -

> > litsol

> > Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:36 PM

> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting

> Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > My Query is different :

> >

> > 1. I asked " why two benifics in 9'th bhava (merc - lagna and

4'th

> > lord and venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not

> > contributed building his father's career, as 9'th is father's

> house,

> >

> > Pls note, neither 9'th bhava nor 9'th bhava's lord nor 6'th

bhava

> > (10'th from 9'th showing father's karma) has any affliction ?

> >

> > 2. If we apply this rule on Saurabh's horoscope, whose lagna is

> > libra, and 6'th lord Jup (10'th from 9'th bhava) is placed in

> 11'th

> > bhava from lagna which is 6'th from 6'th bhava, a similar

> placement

> > like above case, in which 6'th bhava lord is placed in lagna

> (8'th

> > from 6'th), further, saurabh's Jup is aflicted by Rahu, but he

> has a

> > great Papa, who is doing very well in his business whereas as

per

> > above rule, he should face lots of troubles, turbulance and

> losses

> > coz placement and affliction to 6'th bhava lord both are there.

> >

> > 3. Same way, In Nehru's case, 6'th lord Jup, placed in 6'th

bhava

> and

> > further afflicted by Kety and aspected by mars, we all know his

> > father was most one of most successful persons in his time.

it's

> also

> > contradictory to above rule.

> >

> > Pls explain.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

> > --- In

> > <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Lalit,

> > >

> > > The Karma of father will have to be seen from the 10th from

his

> > bhava and not the bhava itself as 10th is the Karma bhava. The

> 10th

> > bhava is the bhava of karma and not the lagna bhava per what

the

> > sages have stated. That is the reason one has to analyze the

10th

> > bhava for career of a person and not the Lagna bhava.

> > >

> > > Take care,

> > > Chandrashekhar.

> > >

> > > -

> > > litsol

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:04 PM

> > > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Horoscopes : Bursting

> > Myth of 9'th as Father's House #1

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

> > > Pls tell why two benifics in 9'th (merc - lagna and 4'th lord

> and

> > venus - 5'th and 12'th lord) for this case has not contributed

> > building his father's career, as 9'th is father's house, how

you

> can

> > ignore the fact that neither 9'th nor 9'th lord has any

> affliction ?

> > > Do u mean, now, father's status and career should be seen

from

> > 6'th bhava and bhava adhipati not the 9'th and 9'th lord as

6'th

> is

> > 10'th from 9'th house?

> > > where is uniformity and consistency ? applying one rule after

> > another rule just to somehow find a justification for a know

> case, is

> > not good for astrology and astrologers.

> > > Now, compare above with theory of 10'th as father's house,

> 10'th

> > lord is placed in 11'th house aflicted by ketu and aspected by

> > Saturn, so, s father's career is also afflicted.

> > > It's that simple !!

> > > u need not to resort to insignificant mandi and gulika

> searching

> > reasons, I have book on Gulika written by Prof. N E Muthuswamy,

> and

> > i m aware of the gulika's concept which hardly has any

> significance.

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit

> > >

> > > --- In

> > <sharma.chandrashekhar@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Lalit,

> > > >

> > > > Since you have already made up your mind that 10th is to be

> > seen from father, there does not seem to be any point in

> responding.

> > However, lest you or anyone think that I have not read the mail

> or do

> > not want to respond, I give my observations below.

> > > >

> > > > Career of the father is to be seem from the 10th from the

> bhava

> > for father. In your friend's case 10th from 9th that is Scorpio

> is

> > owned by Mars who is conjunct Mandi and Gulika and is in 8th

from

> the

> > bhava. Its lord Mars is further afflicted as Ketu occupies its

> rasi.

> > His valour is seen from 3rd from the 9th and Jupiter and Ketu

> there

> > spoil that too.

> > > >

> > > > But then as I said, It is no use giving this aspect of the

> case

> > since you have already decided that your view of 10th being

> father is

> > the only view that needs to be taken into consideration.

> > > >

> > > > Chandrashekhar.

> > > > -

> > > > litsol

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > > > Monday, February 09, 2009 10:24 PM

> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Horoscopes : Bursting

> Myth

> > of 9'th as Father's House #1

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Group and Resp Sri Chandrashekhar Ji,

> > > > Find birth data of a guy whose horoscope was discussed in

the

> > group, This guy's father has very unsteady career, had to leave

> his

> > jobs several times and stay at home, this has broken family's

> > reputation and put his only son in immense struggle, he had to

> sell

> > books and cloths for survival. But he is a good guy struggle

has

> > given him positive attutde towards life and he is talented too.

> > > > dob : 17 march 1976, 12:02 pm (day) , dehradun

> > > > If u want to confirm the horoscope, speak to guy on :

> > 09899277522

> > > > He is mithuna lagna born with mars on it, 7'th and 10'th

lord

> > Jup's placed in 11'th house aflicted with Ketu. 2nd house has

got

> > Saturn, Moon on 4'th, Now, magic is, lagna and 4'th lord

mercury

> has

> > gone to 9'th house along with Venus whos is 5'th and 12'th lord.

> > > > 9'th has no affliction rather two benific planets are

placed.

> > > > What's important is 10'th house has got Sun itself, so,

what

> to

> > conclude, his father is an illustrious man, influential

> personality

> > but failure in job and in business, 10'th lord Jup is aspected

by

> > saturn in 11'th house of gains and aflicted by Ketu.

> > > > do we need more evidences ?

> > > > Another horoscope is of Cancer lagna with Jup placed there,

> > thus aspecting both 5'th and 9'th houses, 9'th is Pisces, Jup's

> own

> > sign, so, u can easily understand he should have a great

father.

> > > > But, this is wrong, fully wrong, 2nd house has got Saturn +

> > Rahu on Leo and Sun the 2nd lord has gone to 3rd house.

> > > > This guy knows astrology pretty well, learnt astrology

under

> a

> > trditional guru, when i asked him if his father's health is

> either in

> > very bad condition or he is no more, he got surprised and

started

> > asking me how i came to know abt his father who is no more. But

> this

> > guy is bit clever, refused to give his date and time of birth,

> > however, i noted down his lagna kundali and navamsa. he thought

i